google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Git gud:
>Boring webums with sounds
>Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g7HWGgNZ_nA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3725551/Mother-36-son-19-fell-love-met-year-gave-adoption-baby-say-willing-risk-JAIL-defend-love.html
desmoines.craigslist.org/mcy/5726742764.html
youtu.be/u4H6egjXVlI
youtube.com/watch?v=IcNamirwTaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

honda a shit

honda a god machine

hondas are for drug addicted faggots

how the fuck am i supposed to know what food looks like, google?

Helmet user, if you don't wanna spend the money then don't. Honestly, you are probably just as well off with a $300usd helmet as you are with one of those super expensive ones. At speeds where the difference in strength could help, you'll be snapping your neck from the impact... That's just my two cents, but obviously a better helmet is better. Also, just get one that matches your gear / bike

does "still no grom" guy post?
did he ever get his grom?
has he changed his mind to a Z125?

Honda a mediocre. Yamaha a gift from heaven

z125 is far worse than a grom

so no

this tbqh

So where can I watch MotoGP and Moto2 FP, qualifying and the races now that kat is down? I don't have a VPN, I don't want to watch it on TV because German commentators and I don't want to pay for streaming when I usually don't have time to watch it live and my internet connection is shit anyways?

in ur butt

Thank you for this valuable input.

what's the deal with honda?

is it just a meme or do people experienced enough to have ridden bikes from every brand actually form a consistent opinion of honda products?

I've ridden 4 brands and they've all been fine, but statistics say Yamaha is the most reliable, whereas owners of European bikes are happier.

It's a big meme. A few guys on here had bad experiences with one of the 500's, now everyone memes em up. They are pretty good bikes honestly

Anyone with CBR 929 experience?
>Have offer to trade my car for a cbr929
>Used to ride a f4i
>Mostly city riding so the f4i was kind of a pain

They're usually reliable and forgiving, but unexciting. Honda don't really seem to innovate as much as some other manufacturers; they don't take risks in terms of styling, engine config etc.
They're still solid bikes and a good choice especially for beginners or people who aren't looking for the scariest, meanest bike in existence.
Remember, you're on Veeky Forums.

Keep in mind this is from a Yamaha owner

Why

>cruiser riders
youtube.com/watch?v=g7HWGgNZ_nA

Go to 3:25

the guy at my local powersports store kept talking about how everyone who worked there was planning on getting one and mobbing them all to work

Posting what was my reasonable first bike

Are any current year bikes still made with carburetors?

More than a handful of off and on road dirtbikes

the shitty 125-250 bikes made for 3rd world markets

revmatching is pretty cool

yuck

GS500

no efi is superior in every way

where can I get myself one of these on road dirtbikes?

I just do it because it sounds cool
>1000cc v-twin

If I really really want a KTM RC390 but deep down know they're unreliable trash made by 3rd worlders, should I still buy one?

v-strom right?

>i realy like this but i know its shit
>should i?
No

tuono with leo vince exhaust

Yes because its going to be funny when it breaks down also so that you can be added yo the ktm a shit pic

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3725551/Mother-36-son-19-fell-love-met-year-gave-adoption-baby-say-willing-risk-JAIL-defend-love.html

>americans

noice

Good God. Hell that's worth flying in and riding back wherever.
desmoines.craigslist.org/mcy/5726742764.html

Fucken oath lad.

Neat

Also neat

Posting my reasonable bike (have same one as the pic)

Yeah... If I didn't already have my 06 DL1000, I'd slap the owner with a wad of bills and ride off.

I have 4 bimotas and 12 mv agustas but i dont have any pics

I have 8 bimotas and 24 mv augustas, but same. no picss

>4 cylinders
>reasonable
Yeah right

The YBR is EFI actually.

I'd buy the nc750x if it wasnt so tiny

I'm feeling suicidal

Third worlder here, they're not bad at all. I have a Duke 390 from one of the absolute first batches ever made, and been riding it for about 3 years now through pounding rain, humidity and sun for over three years now. Still serving me good, no repairs, just two sets of change of tyres so far.

It's one bike you can throw around and crash, which paying a pittance for repairs, if any.

Pic related : My funbag of metal

american stickers do not carry the sacred curse

do a flip bob saget

have a skid

Good for you then. Sucks about service costs though.

Speaking as a rider of a nearly 700lb Fatty McHugebig cruiser myself? LEAN YOU FUCKING KEK GOD DAMN

youtu.be/u4H6egjXVlI
>small 4 cylinder bikes are my least favorite
BLASPHEMOUS

>retarded motogp type overlay sounds
just fuck my shit up famalan

2 hektic 4 me

So, after riding this big ass ZX around for the last few days, I'm starting to get a better handle on it for normal riding. But going at crawl speeds, like making uturns on a small street, or any tight turns in generally are still just messes. Would my best bet be to go buy some cheap ass cones from walmart and set up a course in an empty parking lot one night?
>Coming from a 300 to an 1100 was a fucking hell of a weight difference.

>muscle milk

CTA?

yep.

There's more to it than that but any specifics you want to talk about go ahead, I've written up little guides for turning bikes as tight as they'll go before but i can find it or run through it again if you like.

The trick is to make yourself comfortable with "saving" the bike and adjusting your lean angle using the throttle, clutch and rear brake, and not by turning the bars or putting a foot down.

Practice makes perfect. It's just rear brake and clutch, m8.

Stickers were put on there by the guy I bought it from.
>Cheapo Mexican shop out of a storage unit
>Had the bike in the hands of my dads friend for 4 months, and it's finally rideable, although it needs a new jet kit still, tape on the intake seems to keep it stable enough since I need it to get around. Other bike shit the bed due to a recalled part and I am NOT relying on rides for another week.

I remember getting decent enough on the 300 for it, but I'm pretty worried I'l over rev, and give just slightly too much clutch, and then I'll end up smacking into a car, or panic braking and dropping it. I don't really care if it gets stratched up or anything since I need to replace the fairings (Going full aftermarket since OEM is probably pricier than what I paid for the bike itself), but more so because it was unexpected that I was going to be riding it so soon, so I can't quite pick it back up by myself if I drop it.

I know, but throwing so much weight on my normal know how is messing with me. So I just gotta get out there and keep at it then.

I see Schaaf finally got a bike worthy of his rising ability.

Ride with a passenger while you are practicing, you have no idea how much better it will make you in slow traffic without someone else on your bike.

First thing I do is practice riding it slow in a straight line with the clutch slipping point and dragging the rear brake, each bike has a different RPM or whatever they like doing it at, I ended out doing it at 4,000 RPM on a cbr1000rr because it just didn't want to be anywhere under that RPM.

But once you've figured out the best, lowest and smooth rpm that still has a bit of torque you want to lock the throttle on that, and just do circles over and over as tight as you can, put your head on your shoulder looking around.

Once you're feeling a bit more confident, put the bars on their stoppers, as turned in as they can go and pretend your feet are glued to the pegs. When you feel like you're going to drop and want to turn in further (but can't because your bars are on the stopper) release a bit more clutch and the bike will pick up, do this over and over and you will become comfortable.

ALWAYS BE ON THE REAR BRAKE, think of it as your attenuator for torque.

Funny that, for the first 2 days, I was riding around with my friend. She's the heaviest I've actually had on the back while I'm riding, and I can very much feel the difference when she's there and not. But she's not very good on the back. She tries to stay straight up no matter what, so if I'm going into a bit of a moderate lean, it's like I'm having to fight her and the bike to keep my lean angle.
Might get my cousin to hop on the back though, she's half the weight, wouldn't be so terribly bad then.
>Inb4 that fuckhead that's ALWAYS saying post pics of cousin

Alright, I'll try practicing this on the weekend since I have nothing to do at work then, and the top floor on the parking garage should be empty then.
How much space would you recommend I have when practicing this actually?

post pics of cousin

do you sniff the seat

You're always here, I swear. No, and no.

RIP
59.1234,8.5176 in case you wanna visit

you do this m8?

Yup. Made the cross at the local hardware store, had to strap it to my back to get it to the bridge

>no big drop
>guardrail
how did he manage

You don't need much space, setting yourself a u-turn limit.

Maybe this exercise from the MOST test would be a good spot to start.

Nicely done, m8. Is it nice at the lake?

How do you think it happened?

What direction was he travelling?

It's such an odd spot to crash.

youtube.com/watch?v=IcNamirwTaY

Uhhh that's 3 meters.
He got on the wrong side of the short guardrail, traveling south, doing about 60km/h, most likely dodging something (car, moose etc.)

The saddest part is that he never got to ride a half decent motorcycle

I honestly think he swerved to miss an animal and ran off the road.

Top floor is actually perfect for this, at least going to a left side turn. Might need to go down a floor to practice right, and that's the direction i feel I have most trouble with, because I seem to rev way too high trying to make a sharp right.

Fuck me... he would have been 7 kinds of fucked up.. i really hope he didnt suffer.

Maybe he came around corner too fast and ran wide into that culvert?

>went to nearby dealership
>ask about 2nd Honda cbr1000rr
>he let me start the engine
>sit and start pull the throttle
>dat yoshi hole hnnnngh
>check the condition(fairing, clutch, brake, signal, tyre, chain, gear, light and exhaust)
>tfw its like brand new but have 20k mileage
>go to the front and notice the previous owner change the light to blue
fucking faggot
reeeeeeeeeeee

they say he was conscious for a while and the ground showed signs of struggle, he died of eternal bleeding

My guess is pic related, swerved to miss an animal on the right, hit the dirt and went into the river.

>that hat

He just wanted to be a real shitposter.

shit, normally the bleeding stops after you die.

Unlikely, it's a long 90 degree sweeper and he was Swiss, he could handle some curves.

Also enough with the eternal bleeding troll, he died on impact, his fucking helmet was split in half.

reminds me of this

>helmet was split in half
[citation needed]

i know thats what makes me think he had to be avoiding something he wasnt a silly person on the bike.
Good to know he went quickly.
at least the last thing he saw was beautiful.

Incredibly unlucky if that was the case to be forced to go off road just where there happened to be a deep ditch. Poor lad.

I wouldn't say a solid wall beautiful

hah gieren lachen brullen