Literal Who @ Illidan (Horde)
RIP in Peace @ Sargeras (Alliance)
EU:
Big Guys @ Silvermoon (Alliance)
Wrench @ Shattered Halls (Horde)
Neighbourhood @ Argent Dawn (Alliance)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Filter lists to clean up wowg:
Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D
Comments:
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0
Filenames:
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s08u7a7tIRRU
vocaroo.com/i/s06e3DWsaaFQ
vocaroo.com/i/s0yv9xvreukJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gnomes are shit.

>Player from illidan has joined the group
>.>

Not as a caster

I sure love video games

>Old Jaina
>No glowing blue eyes
>Implying this bitch isn't a dreadlord

xth for slaghammer

wow a shit

>Tfw Taran Zhu will never snuggle iwth you at night D:
feelbadman

>Implying legion isnt the bext expansion ever

Ikr, it is clear that Jaina is no longer herself, and they made her appearance different in order to show that.

>30 posts early

original fresh 2016 TM
FRESH

>Lady Jaina Proudmoore
>

DK was next in line for me to level but they're weak as shit, what do?

Will pristine realms have no welfare iLvL?

>wasted money on a boost because I'm tired of my class
>start missing my main after 30 minutes on my boosted character

It's like MoP all over again.

>doing random heroic
>random guy whispers me to compliment me on my tanking
>chock it up to just being a one-off
>it keeps happening

Do good tanks just not go for the satchels anymore? I dont even do anything special, im geared enough to pull 2-3 packs at a time, and I never say anything during the run.

Man this quest is gonna take ages >.>

I wanted to install the bigger tits mods and such, but i heard that editing the models or textures in wow gets you banned.
Is that true? Can i still play with big tiddies but not get banned?

if ignore the top percentages of gear then they play exactly how they did in Cata. Still a fun class that can easily hold it's own in just about any situation.

>le jaina is a dreadlord!!! XDDD

>arcway+3 group
>everyone has over 2 million health

the fuk is going on there

mfw still no appear offline function for bnet.

how am I supposed to RP

if you don't post screenshots with your main account to the blizzard forums and brag that you're modding their game they know it exist and easily don't give a shit as long as you don't flaunt it in their face like an asshole.

when you collect starlight you can fuck up and get a grey item instead of the actual herb

the item is called starlight rosedust, it's gray and says "an unusable pile of dust"

to get the third level of starlight gathering you need 20 of these to summon an elite and kill him, so don't sell/trash them

Blood DK is a fun solo spec because they are essentially immortal. Shit obviously takes ages to kill but you can do everything alone.

Are you at 100 world quests yet?

It is a world quest, there is a puzzle you have to do in order to get a big ap item

Woah sexy panda :3

lol what are you doing on that girl character in moonguard dude? lets raid

vocaroo.com/i/s08u7a7tIRRU

>implying she's not

Why're her eyes glowing blue then bitchboy?

1-9 Resto Druid
0 Balance Druid

i thought you hated pandas

blood was my main spec in Cata, and a portion of MOP and WOD. I would play primarily blood but I don't like the idea of having a shit off-spec.

how to find a ingame dom? i cant go to moon guard since btag friends

I could actually laugh it off if I was fucking around in Moonguard. I actually want to find a proper RP community because I'm sick of just facerolling a dps rotation and calling it a game.

nvm

Moonguard stories?

go to wyrmrest accord for proper rp.

wow, really took a chance on that one huh user, so bold

the mana bomb fucked her shit up

see

Oh boy it's a leystalker dro is in the very first passageway and murders 10 of my withered because he aggros right as I'm clearing a pull haha i love this scenario so much lol LOOK OUT!! so random XD

unholy isn't that bad is it?

>paladin tank starts spamming flash of light on himself and then complains about the healer because he's taking too much damage

Frost is just overreaction, it's still a very solid spec and nailed class theme on the head of the nail.
Same to unholy.

DK is just a plain fun class that has ultimately stayed relatively the same in blood and frost, unholy was the real rework I could understand though unholy always felt lack luster class compared mechanically.

I feel like people just complain about DK now, because it hasn't changed much overall except for unholy. So they see mobility on shit like DH and think they are still a bad class.

Good taste, friend.

How the fuck do you guys still suck at withered training? I'm a disc priest and I can solo everything without losing a single withered

This is what blizzard devs who main fun and useful classes actually believe

>I'm a practically invulnerable solo class, why are you guys having issues

>1000 WQs
literal autism

What makes DK fun? I'm very curious about playing them but extremely nervous after everything I've heard recently.

>he can't kill dro in 2 seconds

Unholy was the best during 3.0, since then it's only been unfun and clunky

vocaroo.com/i/s06e3DWsaaFQ

I did it with literally only 2 tries.

It's that that many moves.

>still doing withered training
for what purpose everyone should be exalted by now

You aren't SERIOUSLY still below 860 item level
right user?

yeah he just happens to have an unsilenceable rush attack that he needs to be stunned out of when there are specs without stuns

ignore the top end and it's still a good class, kneejerk reactions to meters that ultimately don't matter in the end because difficulty is never going to be tuned for the 1% again isn't going to make you feel good, it's just gonna break you down and make you feel shitty.

Play what makes you happy and ultimately you will blow everyone else out of the water because you took the time to be happy with your class genuinely enjoying it and mastering it. Which is something rarely anyone does.

I thought the spellseer would let me see chests for more withered equipment, but I think it's just small chests that give you like 5 ancient mana and 10g.

Feels good to cuck the guys who levelled Herbalism legit

>what are alters
>what are people who do not dedicate every single minute of their day to wow
>what are people who just have fun doing it

its supposed to let you see the big ones but just like mining in garrisons you can see them without the upgrade

Nothing fucking takes effort in this game. This whole first raid was a huge disappointment the rewards from heroic on up are marginally better than normal rewards but require a fuckton additional effort because people are fucking stupid and are incapable of thinking for themselves and just want carries.

Literally did mythics day one and ended up not getting any worthwhile shit from emerald nightmare and the way the system runs now you are better off doing mythic+ because it runs faster and requires alot less effort and it pays off with guaranteed better loot.

I seriously feel like im playing a korean mmo at this point where im sucking cock for a +1 ilvl upgrade And dont get me started with the timegating.

People farming hidden appearance too

Yeah dude just ignore the 99% rejection rate on pug groups for pvp or pve its only the top end where we are underperforming

DK #1 dalaran afk class

Does having higher herbalism matter? I just started picking herbs on another character after dropping alchemy and it doesn't seem like reduced at herbalism 50

fucking casuals is what they are get out

those should have enough upgrades to the point where you don't have to even do anything anymore like me

I'm 860 without a legendary, fuck face.

Fuck you too Blozzard.

>Nothing takes effort
>Except this thing that takes additional effort

im running +5 and upwards with close friends of mine
raiders should kill themselves imo

Oh, yeah because that was in I think the last chest from the scenario or one of the last and I cleared out every chest really before even getting the chance to apply that upgrade.

:o
Not sure, it is good right?

grinding doesnt equal effort

>110 shaman
>bored of dps
>try healing
>healing low lvls in normal dungeon cause my ilvl is back to shit cause my weapon is 750
>group doesnt know dungeon at all
>starts skipping a boss
>pull boss after telling them to come back several times
>pull boss to them
>kill it
>kicked from group
>pm'd by guy who voted to kick me
"you're a very special brand of stupid"

H-how's my mog?

>new raids
>new mythics
>all these new dungeons
>meanwhile, pvpers get nothing

lol

Why is it hard for you to lead your own groups if you have the time to complain about being dumped from pugs? It sounds like a whole lot of nothing when the playerbase likes to pretend they are part of the 1%. If people wanna be mongoloids and not accept you to a group then balls to the wall make your own group and learn how to be a leader rather then a follower.

pretty good
thanks

For now, possibly not but I went from ~400 to this

QUICK POST YOUR BG BLACKLIST

That voice...

:^)

>heroic emerald nightmare
>top heal chart
>people keep dieing to mechanics
>raid leader calls for a wipe
>stand still and let myself get killed by mechanic
>get kicked and pm'ed
>"thats what you get for not fucking moving and dieing to shit"

That's everyones blacklist

>Get invited into a group
>"Frost or unholy?"
>"Frost"
>You have been removed from the group.

Please respond

If you think UH sucks in pvp you're nit very skilled. Now with recent war nerf DK is just best melee plate in pvp.

Are druids any fun?

>Be incestral
>Change name because it makes people realize i am into incest and not the pure nice guy i want them to believe
be named the gay name mike
>Play gay fat pandas because lol i am so bruiser and strong
>Be 24 years old and just get a job because i was a worthless neet leeching from my mom all these years but i am totally a good person for doing that
>First job is a low paying courtesy clerk at ralphs that everyone quits because of the low salary but i am cucked and need the moeny so i continue
>No degree, no future because i wasted my life being a neet
>Post on wowg about what i did in hopes someone will reply to me and think i achieved something
>He plays melee mongo 3s with dhs and somehow fails and excuses himself with "3s is pretty bad atm"

vocaroo.com/i/s0yv9xvreukJ

i got kicked from HC EN because the DH kept dropping rot in the middle of the raid and i had nowhere else to go at one point so it killed me and i got the blame for it

>heroic emerald nightmare pugs
>"we are a guild premade looking for healers" in note
>sign up and leave note saying "personal loot?"
>declined

I didn't fucking say anything about being bad you mouthbreathing mongoloid

reread my post

>raid finder has the best recolor of the pally tier
>again

>discovering the magic of 860+ pug groups

it's like all the shitters just magically disappeared

You get your insane honor farm ( seriously getting 46 honor level is like twice to thrice as long as it took to gear a char in cata or mop 0).

Probably prestige 50 or something silly like that will be like the new high warlord title.

I frequently top dps charts as frost now, stop being shit.