Cars you want to own before you die

Cars you want to own before you die

>996

ok then

Ruf Yellowbird. It would probably work out to be "while I died" over steering it off a cliff. Lol

LOOK AT THAT WHEEL GAP. Holy fuck.

Those were the times

>tfw I'm a year away from owning a Cayman GT4

Pathetic

>Cayman

Where's the dignity in driving an entry level Porsche?

I agree
Also this

Keep beating your dick to a mustang you'll never be able to afford you homo jizz jockey butt spelunker.

>cayman gt4
>entry level
>not the best driver's car available new in 2016

I really want an expedition camper for some reason.

textless posts are allowed

can someone explain what is so great about miatas? i would probably like those if they were 2x bigger.

small penis detected

im very sure mines bigger than yours. i just dont get all the hype with miatas. im 190 cm guy and those manlet cars dont really appeal to me.

>maybe some day...

affordable RWD convertible, with extensive and cheap aftermarket parts. Reliable, It's good fun to drive and great for getting into DIY mechanic.

YES

I WILL ALMOST DIE IN A SNEK BEFORE I DIE

ive never actually driven miata. how comfortable is it? i bet anyone thats tall like me would have their knees in their mouths.

I once sat in an NC Miata and my eyes were at the level of the windshield's top border.

I'm ~182cm

Driven a stock friend's NA miata and it had quite a lot of body roll, making cornering not feeling very sharp. Really not a fan, and I'm 180cm tall, with the roof down, it feels cramped.

This. I know that it will never ever EVER happen though.

btw does miatas have lsd?

I think it depends on the model

some come with one from the factory, others don't.
depends on the trim

This - or a good Corvette if it's much much cheaper.

bristol pro

Doesn't have to be RZ but this tail trim l want as well.

this, ae86, and mkii supra

where do you get that spoiler thing?
I keep seeing this picture but nobody can tell me where the spoiler extender is from.

Pagani Zonda 760RS
>chances are not very high

i would really like to get my hands on a lotus esprit or acura nsx someday

>mfw poorfag.

Stupid fast (with the performance pack even more so) and super comfy. Great car.

>MATURE SPORTY PERSONAL
>MORE INNOVATION MORE ADULT
>A MAN IN DANDISM
>POWERED MIDSHIP SPECIALTY

Jesus christ my sides are hurting. I've seen some bad engrish, but this takes it to a whole new level. I can't even find out what a "dandism" is supposed to be (unless it's supposed to say dandyism).

Is that some ironic joke or did they actually sell it like that?

Ferrari 308 GTB Quattrovavole
>I probably will own one of these unless they ban cars, or unless the speculators cause these cars to be affordable.

it'll be 20k in about 8 more years
hang in there user

Bunch of faggots here...
You have no class at all.

fuck whatchu say

>no class
>Likes a car that looks like it was designed by an 8 year old
>likes a car that will fall apart in about 5 mins
>class
nah

Its gonna be like 1000 bucks in like 3 week because people who cars like these only care about prestige. Even with a w16, cheap maintenance, god tier reliability, 10/10 handling and being faster than a gtr people would still prefer a cla.

holy motherfuck that is an ugly ass car nigga.

Typical Alfa Romeo

I'll bury myself in it if I have too.

Carrera-R
>suck my cock $400k

>not even available used
>previous versions still cost over 100k

also one of these

I would die happy.

I feel you alfa bro

I rage whenever I think about these. Discontinued because they were too big to fit on most Japanese streets, but they never took the hint to sell them in the US. They were in production during the height of SUV mania too. They should have dolled up the interior a bit and sold this as the first gen Lexus LX instead of just re-badging the Land Cruiser.

not worth it. aim higher.

>9787▶
Mah nigga. I swear there's something so special about this car attracting me to it and I want it before I die.

FD RX7

same desu

kek u serious m8?