/dat/

[ D a i l y A u s f a g T h r e a d ]

>The "Grimshaw Grinder" Banned Supercars of '72 Edition

>poor Tracy was only 12 when the Big (Bad) Three tried to sell bullets on wheels to ordinary motorists
>tfw no 320 bhp (239 kW; 324 PS), 5.0 L V8 engined version of the Holden LJ Torana GTR XU-1
>tfw no Ford Falcon GTHO Phase IV powered by a 400 bhp (298 kW; 406 PS) 5.8 L V8 engine
>tfw no Chrysler Valiant Charger fitted with a 300 bhp (224 kW; 304 PS) 4.3 L Hemi-6 engine

>tfw Chrysler fucked off the performance scene shortly after and we never got to see what sort of Barra turbo-rivaling monster the Hemi-6 would've been if it lasted to the present day

>'Strayan Cars & Bikes
>'Strayan Questions & Answers
>'Strayan Pictures & Videos
>'Strayan Blogging, Bitching & Moaning
>'Strayan Scenc as fuck

>/dat/ Links
OP CopyPasta: pad.riseup.net/p/datop
Music List: pad.riseup.net/p/datmusic
Meets List: pad.riseup.net/p/datmeets
/dat/ Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1829299

>Community Links
Cart/o/graphy Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1049739
/dat/ Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DailyAusfagThread/
Dickscord Server: discord.gg/010IDtABv9b2ChJ0v

>Guides & Information
/dat/ External PDF List: pad.riseup.net/p/datpdfs
/dat/ Recommended Cars: my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg
/dat/ Recommended Bikes: my.mixtape.moe/mpxqyl.jpg
RAA Used Car Checklist: raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/hillbank/cars-vans-utes/1996-holden-commodore-sedan/1119950787
gumtree.com.au/s-ad/north-adelaide/cars-vans-utes/mr2-for-sale/1119827895
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for first world tier internet

second for good meme

lmao banned me from the discord again because you can't take being wrong, for the second time.
Fucking lmaooooooooooo aussie can't handle the bantz

Were you putting dicks in Dickscord again you furry fuck?

And would you a kangaroo?

No, they were trying to convince me that not letting a car come to a full stop before shifting into drive when backing out of a spot is bad for the transmission.

Kangaroos are weird, I think they are currently the closest thing to a real anthro furry on the planet.
I would not.

Looking at this made me want to convert a VF commodore to 202 now

Probably contributes a little to wear but what can you do about that? Driving slowly kills our cars.

>VF
Why not VZ or VE? Otherwise, do it cunt.

Bought a car with a 4.7L V8 today

Census is aids.
That is all

Who's Turncoat blaming for it now? The Chinese, Russians, space Nazis, or anonymous hacktivists?

Landcruiser?

I think it was the chinks. They didn't even do anything though.
Fuck some of the questions were dumb
>What is the title of your occupation
>Locksmith
>What are the main tasks you perform?
>Smithing of locks

Yeah

You hunt for backpackers with your dick. Come on bro

I wish I did, it's just a joke man chillax eh

>friend let me drive his g35 skyline
>pic related
What a fucking pig of a car and an abomination of a skyline

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/hillbank/cars-vans-utes/1996-holden-commodore-sedan/1119950787

So i might be checking this is out sometime soon, how much should I offer? Redbook value is 1.5k to 3.3k, he has it listed for 3.2k, but I really don't want to be paying over 2k even with the really low km's, its still a v6 auto vs afterall

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/north-adelaide/cars-vans-utes/mr2-for-sale/1119827895

i'm seeing this on saturday and probably buying it. how fucked is it?

Oh fuck it's back again

>tried drag racing a 1990 Range Rover w/ 3.9l v8 and leaky exhaust
>against my 1979 Valiant 265
i fucking lost god damn it

it was close tho

This just proves how reliable and versatile Toyota is. It's survived abuse by Jimmy, a wog and countless wog friends of the wog Jimmy sold it to.

you're a locksmith now?

Am I missing something or has Gumtree removed the fucking prices from their ads? Jesus those cunts can't design a website to save their lives.

Yeah, have been for a few months. It's good work, see some interesting stuff, and come into contact with a whole lot of mint cars.
Dude about 60 ish came in yesterday who owns an absolutely mint R32 GTR, 70,000km etc. Said to him that if he ever wants to sell to come let me know. Dude today with an Enfield, another one with an E30, etc etc

It's not just you, the only way to see prices is where it does a list of other ads. It's fucking retarded.

I really can't comprehend of a lot of the design decisions of a lot of the big websites. Bureaucracy and corporate structure seems to get in the way of just making a decent website

I liked it better before. It was low tech and simple and not fuck ugly but now this revamp shit is terrible.

they also made it only possible to favourite ads from the list, as well as making the show number feature not work at all, and making the only way to get the users number on mobile was by sharing their own ad to them until a few days ago

My only gripe was that middle clicking didn't open things in a new tab. Still doesn't. Fucking why

Is there a way to go and download the css of the old site and use it to avoid the cancerous new shit?

Neat, how did you get into that gig?

Who /lotto/ here?

Do you guys buy lotto every week like me? tfw working two jobs and still $20000 away from an r32

>wants to pay 20000
>for an r32
thats why you're poor

can you find a decent numbers matching r32 for

This, you could by an r32gtr with the engine fully worked for 20 grand like 10 years ago.
try 10 grand for that r32 m8.

gtr i meant

>buy lotto every week like me
maybe that's why you can't afford a r32 gtr

Big improvement over mang at least

would it be a dumb idea to buy an XE Falcon and swap in a bench seat from a pov pack?

or swapping a bench seat from a BA ute into a BA XR6?

Yes it wouldnt fit.

which combination wouldnt fit? ba or xe?

dad's business lmao

>10k
>GTR
Spastic

>how fucked is it?
heh, no VIN, probably cut and shut at some point and its an auto
Anally gaped is about how fucked it is

Those old 3S-GE engines where pretty tough things really that ended up in Camry's, Celicas and god knows what else for a long time. Only real problem I heard was that they used to have a certain run of blocks which where miscast and ended up fucking themselves in some of the AWD rally Celicas. I think its that engine if I am braining right

Lottery is a tax on the poor

>need shampoo
>shops literally only stock women's shit
I just want a no frills men's shampoo, I just want to clean myself and not smell like a fruity faggot.. Is that too much to ask for?

>not having a bulk discount wholefoods/wholesaler
We have like 10 of the fuckers in my area they cheap and based as fuck mang

No shit. I just end up buying the cheapest women's shit I can find, all the men's shit smells gay anyway

Which Camry ended up with a 3SGE? I'm pretty sure it's just the MR2 SW20, Altezza (Japan), Rav4, and Celica

Think it was the 2nd gen one

Head and Shoulders aint bad i find it doesnt really smell at all and it usually works most of the time.

I found i dont need to use conditioner or memeshampoo for nice hair anymore either unless its REALLY hot weather but i usually go full potato bald mode at that point.

not as bad as shifting into reverse from 1st
that crunch
*shudders*

is that the sedan one with an NA V6?

i'm pretty sure it didn't senpai

Thye ugly AF

yeah
oz lotto, 3 games every week

Came in a couple of the JDM ones. Aus got stuck with the 5S-FE which is a tank in its own right. Built for reliablility and econ.

See, shit like this is why you're a baker.
Jokes aside, how is the job? I've always wondered what life as a baker is like. Seems like a, for lack of a better word, wholesome job. Do you work in a factory or a chain like bakers delight or just a local bakery?
I used to hate you but you're alright m8. Just stop saying noice so much.
Also updates on the F6 cunt.

Who's decent for some reasonably priced camshafts in Upside down land? Looking at Camtech because TODA too price

For tojo?

My first car. Used to be a tripcunt here about 4 years ago. Can't remember trip. Didn't save it anywhere

what

kek prolly right though i'm actually still in plus
no truth is i'm a baker because i didn't pay attention in school
DESU i loved the job in germany, but here I'm working for some midsize factory bakery, not a chain though and i fucking hate it
9h average, only getting payed for 8 and all I'm doing is standing next to a POS machine, putting brioche buns on trays
been thinking more and more to quit and go somewhere north to find a smaller bakery where i can enjoy life, but don't wanna let my colleagues down either
thanks m80
F6 still needs to go in for a service, but i hate walking so i haven't bothered yet
next thing coming up really is a roofrack and additional lights and at the same time taking the whole electrical system apart to see what's wrong with the audio cable and the windows

>tojo
>toyota

2nd car

3rd car

You people are fucking retards.

R32s bottomed out 5 years ago, they are now going up in value and if you want a good condition GTR V-Spec you're looking at $30k.

Yep, the new website is a heap of fucking trash.

Not only does it look shit, with shit fonts and shit spacing while missing important shit, it's also MUCH heavier than the old one. Loads slower because of this and lags on slow shit.

Whatever fucking dumb cunt decided that a 100% perfect website that worked flawlessly needed messing with should be shot in the fucking head and have any children done the same in order to remove such useless genes from our fucking race

4th car

Living the aussie dream cunt
The crash damage on the F6 is repaired, right? Just saying, you're one of the better tripcunts on this board. Too bad you can't rip a proper fat skid without crashing.

5th car

You better be driving a JZX100 Chaser currently

6th car
A8S V8 VL Wagon

Nope. Only have 4 cars at the moment

7th car
VN 5lt 5spd, 3.73 diff gears, Lokka mechanical locking diff. Fun car.

I'M SO FUCKING MAD
why are v8 soarers so cheap
BUT BANNED FOR P PLATERS
THEY'RE BASICALLY BUILT FOR DOING SKIDS

>but don't wanna let my colleagues down either
mate you've been there a whole of 5 minutes, they're probably cunts too, go find that cruisy place, though personally i'd go south because I love the scenery down there more than up north

VY SS & VN 5lt. Brother's blue F6 parked next to the VY

North where?
What sort of F6 you have?

7th shitbox*

VY SS with new boots

No, this is the shitbox, got it after the VY SS

Because the V8 isn't as good as the 1J
>banned for p-platers
Because apparently a 200rwkw XR6 or forester with an STI turbo is safer.

All this despite them being under the shit 120kw/tonne let alone the good states 130

10th car

11th car - Silver 5lt VL Berlina

all wheel drive... stayin' alive.

Got ya license yet busrider?

12th car

Lucky number 13 and the latest purchase - Lw5 Mx7 Berlina. Also have a turbo diesel slocus for hacking to work and back

No, I meant all your cars have been shitboxes

If you had not bought a shitbox every 2nd month of the year you could have saved enough shekels for a good car that would last you

Describe what you consider to be a good car?

Not one that spends more time on a tow truck than turning over...

>what you consider to be a good car?
Anything that isn't a 80s-90s falcodore or shitbox hatchback.

Go on busrider...

t. mx5 fanboys

and what do you drive?

NAH XD.... East, West 4 lyf

1J soarer making about 230rwkw due to stock twins.