/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to Sonic the Hedgehog General. Let's talk about Sonic games, old and new, and the entire franchise including animation and comics. Share art, music, talk about new developments, discuss ROM hacks, speedrunning, etc.

/sthg/ - #578 - BEES Edition

>Link CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsNews/DevelopmentsRecent and Upcoming Releases

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8hOYKvVewQo
youtube.com/watch?v=7DYIEDrLQJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

slow

arin is a ayy cunt eater

no joke

>Rouge got to keep one of the fake Master Emeralds
Yay!

So where does she keep it? Secret underground vault? Centerpiece at Club Rouge? Just how many bullets would she put in the damn fool who would even think to steal it?

Nth for surprise threesome

TOUGHER

Whos' the third? Rouge or Sonic?

Does Penelope have a real fanbase?

>threesome

No, more of a niche following.

Though from what I can tell, she along with Merna and Breezie are considered to be the top cuties of AoStH. Though the latter is more due to the Archie appearance. Merna certainly has a base of sorts because Sonic/Mermaids.

What's she gonna do with it? Just look at it and hug it? I never really understood the appeal of jewlry.

EMAWOLDS

It's something rare and high-quality, therefore it's a status symbol.

who is your waifu ?

She's going to shove the pointy end into her thingy and make emerald bat people

Iron Nicole.

>mfw 2017 final boss theme won't be this good

youtube.com/watch?v=8hOYKvVewQo

>"hakai"
I swear to god :^) Beerus is the only reason Super is as good as it is

>mfw 2017 doesn't have Jun composing any music

HAKAI

__me_

>that fucking scream

user please no
let me have some hope

Damn this thread is slow

Christ, I can still hear the music from that thread in my head. That was a brutal day.

Much thanks to the artist for the OP

start discussing things or I will use your images

Why is Metal Sonic so cool?

I'm sure Rouge has some sad backstory explain why she's so obsessed with gems. No doubt she grew up on the means streets of Empire City, poor, orphaned, had to be tough to survive.... All the while those upper crust bitches would flaunt their expensive jewelry while she struggled to get even the smallest scrap of food. So one day, she decided to steal some of that bling and sell it to street vendors who didn't ask questions. After a while, she got picked up by a gang or two who noticed her skills, but eventually striking out on her own after some... undesirable incidents with her so-called "friends". Using her financial savvy, she hatched some schemes to swindle the gullible rich, and scrounged up enough money to make a legal living by opening her own night club, which quickly became the the latest hot spot in town. It was nice to go legit, but she just couldn't resist the rush, the adrenaline that pumped through her veins when swiping an exquisitely cut gemstone. But of course, one of these heists was a trap by none other than the Guardian Units of Nations. But they weren't trying to arrest her, no, turns out they were on a recruiting drive.... And the rest is history.

Or maybe it's just that gems are pretty. Who the hell knows?

Geoffrey is still a dick, his actions fucked over a lot of people (Including indirectly getting Antoine heavily injured or downright murdered if Ian had his way during Elias's exile), and keep in mind that both he AND Hershey were RSS agents, so Hershey coming back after putting life and limb on the line for her kingdom only to see Geoffrey betraying the land she swore to serve would absolutely give her justification in leaving his sorry ass

How would Merna even work with the way fish people are done in the comic now?

Mythical species that's different from your standard mobian

They'd just be mythical beings as stated, no different from 'real' mermaids.

Sonic = kind of cool
Robots = cool
Sonic + Robots = fukken cool

it just works™

Yes.

What's that one fanmade AU where Eggman is a geneticist that makes mutants instead of robots?

Why are there 5 Neo Metal Sonics?

One must wonder if Eggman would make a female Metal Sonic just for the hell of it or to mess with Sonic.

I think those are the Metal Sonic troopers Uncle Chuck made when Sonic went to space

Probably referencing the Metal Sonic Troopers.

Dr, Bionik

The more that I stare at this the hotter it becomes

Well, yes, there's Breezie, but I mean specifically a female Metal Sonic.

Say you're a supervillain, and you want to troll your fairly egotistical arch-enemy. So you make a sexy female robot that looks like him. Because why the fuck not.

>that looks like him

Wouldn't that be just creepy more than anything?

In fact, it would say more about the villain than the hero. I mean, does Robotnik... want to, bone me?

>I mean, does Robotnik... want to, bone me?
Would anyone really be at all surprised?

Not really

In AoStH he seemed too keen on keeping him alive so he could 'torture' him.

Even SatAM Robotnik seemed a bit suspect...

Why does Katella turn into a heart?

Because she's in love, it's symbolic of her feelings. As someone who has been travelling through space for so long she has become unaccustomed to interactions with others. As such when amorous feelings come to fruition it is releasing a burst of pent up frustrations built up during the course of her solitude. The emotions are of such magnitude that she cannot contain herself. This was visually expressed by her turning into a giant heart, hearts being symbolic of love and attraction.

>Amy dressed as Katella

FLEENSTONES?!

>Sonic = kind of cool
lol

>Unga bunga where the blue hedgehogs at?

Remember when he was way past cool?

F&I music is charming.

“And in that moment
I saw everything.
I saw the universe.
The secrets of the stars.
The beginning of it all.
The end of it all.
The flourishing of life
My past and my present
Everything spiraling inward
I saw my enemies come and go
Saw the faces of those I would never meet
I saw the seven servers
I saw More clues
More clues
and more clues
And then…
I saw a future
A Good Future
A future in which
What once was
Is great again.”

- Sonic, the Book of Transcendence, Zone 1, Act II.

I wish I could get paid to shitpost as hard as these people.

Don't we all

Bringing the convo over from last thread, the only reason I'd play the Mania fangame myself (and not the real deal until that comes out) is because Amy. Since she was never playable in a classic sonic game before.

CAN'T HOLD ON MUCH LONGER

I THINK I'M GETTING STRONGER

IT'S A ONE WAY TRAIN, TELL ME HOW LONG THIS WILL LAST

I'M GOING TO MAKE MY OWN WAY

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY

CLOSE MY EYES AND FEEL THE BURN. NOW I SEE WHAT I GOT TO DO

Reposting from last thread

Uhhhhhhh you're a blue male Hedgehog!

DUUUUDE

no

Pretty cool.

Do you guys have your own OC's?

They're completely unrelated to Sonic, but yes. Let's avoid talking about them in detail.

stop, faggot

No. OCs are fucking dumb

Fucking burgers you don't have jobs so stop pretending you are in one and start posting

Someone make a comic about how Eggman buys out the rights to provide internet to the people of the island. Every web page is full of adds about Eggman, and like political slander ads for Sonic.

That seems convoluted.

Oi fuk u mate I've still got an hour to go

>Sonic 06
Rouge has to find Omega to put him in stand-by with the Chaos Emerald so he can help Shadow in the future
>find him in the forest
First of all, that's my girl! Pulling off perhaps the only intelligent plan any of the heroes come up with in this fucked story.

Second though, the hell was Omega doing just hanging out in some random ass forest?

chillin'

Omega doesn't seem the type to 'chill'.

>mfw I just came back from quitting my job
Feels good man. Not a burger though.

>Playing M.U.G.E.N
>Somehow have the urge to make a Clove the Pronghorn that utilizes kicks, speed and the scythe as attacks as well as some supers
>realize I have no clue where to fucking start as I have no clue how to code or make characters.

Fuck. Oh well back to doodling.

>every pair of Egg Bosses who would dislike each other are paired up
So we're all agreed that Eggman did that on purpose, right

Teams three and five got along pretty well.

No shit.

Though I don't understand Neph and Mawr, or Hood and Storm

>Every Egg Boss wears the formal Egg jacket because job protocol and it's sexy as fuck I want an Egg Jacket
>Thunderbolt went out of her way to don The Classic

I wonder how long she's been a fan of his work.

The one who follows for survival vs. the one who follows out of admiration

The coward vs. the warrior

Makes sense to me

Is Katella just a Barbie doll for you?

I wanna pet Thunderbolt's neckbeard.

That's a new term for it

WHAT GOES UP

must go down

I'm sorry Hyoumaru, I had to sully your Clove in MS Paint.

That's not all I'd sully her with though.

>Pulling off perhaps the only intelligent plan any of the heroes come up with in this fucked story.
She didn't really create the plan, though. She just realized what it was after seeing the dusty Omega in the future.

>dem pre-rendered FMV's
that takes me back

By the laws of temporal causality, the loop is the result of Rouge creating the plan, then figuring out what the plan was.

Either way, she figured out what to do, thereby moving this utter mess of a story along in a logical manner for once, so it's largely irrelevant.