US:
Literal Who @ Illidan (Horde)
RIP in Peace @ Sargeras (Alliance)
EU:
Wrench @ Shattered Halls (Horde)
Neighbourhood @ Argent Dawn (Alliance)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Filter lists to clean up wowg:
Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D
Comments:
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0
Filenames:
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s12LMzxh6wk6
vocaroo.com/i/s1URpCgMncto
vocaroo.com/i/s15SACLO8KPH
vocaroo.com/i/s1koJVP1uISo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

vocaroo.com/i/s12LMzxh6wk6

Posted this in the previous thread but too late

What the fuck do I do as a DK

We were so good prepatch and blizzard promised all this cool stuff from both specs yet here we are nerfed to the ground and at the middle/bottom for dps. Weve been dogshit for pve 3 expansions in a row. I'm sitting at 857 ilvl with optimal secondaries, parsing in the high 80s for almost every fight yet I only pull 240k St if I'm lucky, and place 5-6th in our group of 10 dps on aoe fights.

What do I do, reroll? My guild has no other plate dps other than me so 75% of plate gear goes to me which leaves me with warrior and ret. What do

>tfw leveling is garbage

human butts

wake me up

Why did they have to give humans such sexy underwear?

Xth for best pandaren husbando to ever exist

vocaroo.com/i/s1URpCgMncto

everyone woulda been a nelf otherwise

>tfw expected EN H BoE with a socket to sell on AH
curse you, mythic+

Frrrrrrrtt

I HAVEN'T PLAYED LOCK SINCE MOP AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING

>>Chromie is my waifu edition?

>>It looks like there's two cupholders for Titans.

Finally got a legendary. Feels good man. Feels like a giant weight has been taken off.

BEs are for ____

keeping orc cocks warm

>leveling as Arms and Prot makes me want to die
>have fun leveling as Fury

I guess I just fucking kill myself

The mentally ill.

Hanging

Are Boomkins the most fun ranged caster still?

If you're having that much trouble, you should quit and go back to playing Angry Birds. Also stop using that symbol of hate.

Mass deletion

vocaroo.com/i/s15SACLO8KPH

this desu im mentally ill and play BElfs

Because people think hunters are shit players. They often are, too.

Also pets and barrage pulling everything by mistake.

Azshara

I believe that feat goes to hunters now

>Voocaroo shitposting intensifies

I haven't seen any death knight pride in a good while, can't imagine why that's the case. If anything I'm glad the 'world police' cringe has stopped.

>love brewmaster
>have to do so much more than other tanks only for subpar gains

i want it to end

all the spells are different and I don't even have drain soul

>tfw you will never fuck a human female

World's 1st

same here buddy
literally just got rejected from every m+ ive applied too even though im #1 on aoe packs and st for bosses
shit sucks

So in terms of lore and story, where does your MC fit in?
Is your character like, the most powerful person in the lore, since you have killed and defeated the most powerful of enemies.

Also is the idea of raids and dungeon canon? Like having multiple people? Or is the canon by yourself in the raid and dungeon, with the other people just being for the sake of gameplay.

>have to do so much more than other tanks
Dont tell me you fell for that BOC meme?

so go spend 5 minutes reading how the 'locks work on your favorite WoW class website and you'll know all about each spec.

Post ironic hoborags mogs

>We have the element of surprise
i came

My friend was in the same boat until he rolled blood. Some groups want them just because grip makes aoe'ing packs a hell of a lot easier, plus thats really all that matters in M+.

I looked at it once before dropping it, is it correct that it's only got one major cooldown on a 7 minute timer?

>go into Mythic+
>prep into Roll the Bones gives me all 6 buffs a second before we pull the boss
>tfw doubling/tripling the damage of anyone else
I love playing such a skillful spec.

it's not about how it plays, it's about actually playing it, not that a sim munching backseat player would know about that

you get drain soul at level 15 you noob.

What real elves are supposed to look like.

Your accent is nice

>sim munching backseat player
I'm gonna start using that from now on

I think you should stop talking about what you don't know.

What BOC meme? You definitely do a bit more than most tanks as a Brewmaster (though that isn't saying much, seeing as all tanks are simple). Its definitely not some exaggeration. It doesn't matter that much though seeing as whether you play your best or not, Brewmaster in its current state just can't compete with any other tank... except maybe Blood DK.

Yeah, Fortifying Brew. Though I've rarely used it except in emergency situations (which already don't pop up very often). Brewmasters live on the edge in regards to their life; I play optimally at about 50% hp for example due to orb spawning.

jesus fuck are you a mongol?

What male horde races look good as monks? NO belves AND NO pandas.

can someone explain xavius dream/MC interaction? if I get dreamed as DPS even in P1 should I try to get 100 corruption for the dps boost even if I get mc'd? when I get killed while mc'd I come back from the dream right?

i want to hotdog that

Patch before last content patch of the expansion, needs to be about restoring the dragon flights.

>new zone on the bottom of the ocean near the malestrom.
>a 5 man instance and a raid.
>Queen Azshara is a boss in the raid, the last Old God on Azeroth is the end boss.
>Quest chains from Odyn and Alexstraza sending you all over the world, to old Titan instances and raids, old Old God raids, and then to the new Naga Old God raid and instance.
>gather the quest items, friendly titan constructs, and the dragon flights to the World Tree.
>dragons can breed again.
>new younger dragons free of corruption are made the new Aspects.
>Alexstraza still serves as queen, Nozdormu is still doomed
>upon completion the player gets to pick a powerful buff that is active in raids and mythics.
>black is a tanking buff, blue is a spell damage buff, green is a physical damage and self regen buff, bronze is a haste and movement speed buff, red is a healing buff.
>the strength of the buff is determined by the difficulty of the instances and raids you got the quest items from. you can upgrade the buff by getting the items again from harder difficulties. you can't change which dragon flight buff you get once you have it for the first time. you pick black and that character is black forever.
>final content patch raid content is balanced around the assumption that everyone will at least have the appropriate normal difficulty buff from the dragons.

Its not really 7 minutes as your tiger palm and keg smash reduce its cooldown, if you are constantly fighting it gets reduced to about 3 mins

Its still fucking weird though

>shadow over your character when you transform into worgen form
never noticed it before

is Rogue T11 the ugliest set in the entire game?

Why do you keep posting my character in every thread, senpai? You aren't me. Are you saving all of my images and spamming them? It's flattering, but it's getting a little out of hand when it's every thread.

>mfw there are nigger trolls walking around my druid sanctuary

>you still can't remove the uggly green glow on Quel'Serrar
I wanna wield both sister blades without looking like a clown FUCK!

You eliminated the two best ones.

Imagine if roll the memes hadn't been nerfed in prepatch

fem human bodies are literally perfect

Woah EU is dominating the progress, even tho they were one day late on the content. Quite impressive Tbh lads

>mfw there are non-pandas on my wandering isle

>yet I only pull 240k St if I'm lucky
What build are you using user? i have to bust my balls to hit 210K

>What BOC meme?
Picking blackout combo (I've read tons of retards saying its MANDATORY) and stacking haste, then trying to do the combo shit and thinking you are somehow playing the class to its fullest potential

A much better way to play brew is to go high tolerance and stack defensive stats, its still not a great or even good tank but at least that way you can do something with it

While dreaming your corruption gets reset if you're about to be MC'd. Don't get mc'd at any other time because if you get battlerezzed your corruption will be at 99 when you come back.

You have no idea how hard it can be to follow you around just to take pictures of your character, do you? I''ll tell you, it ain't easy.

How alive or dead is Big Guys on Silvermoon?
I want to play alliance.

furfag fuck off, I'm glad the dragon cliche is moving away from wow, every single fucking one of them has a shitty predictable personality and they job every time they have to do anything special

the only reason the aspects didn't job during dragonsoul was because thrall was there and his residual mary sue bullshit bled out and affected those around him

How do I move this party frame I can't do it without elvui

i want to deep rim that while she farts into my mouth

'Murikans are lazy.

But there's monk NPC's of all races there too. You would be mad even if you were the only person on the server.

Oh, no, I've never gone with Blackout Combo. High Tolerance already seemed way better on paper than BoC.

11 days /played at max level and i still dont have a legendary while there are shitters in my guild who have two. fucking rng

I hope while leveling you think of all the ap gains you lose out on in the time it takes to get to legion zones

>beast mastery's abilities still cause you to put your gun away
What happened to the new attack animations?

Why has blizzard decided Warriors don't get to be fun to play?

Is Fury viable DPS yet? I'm gonna end up resub if I have to DPS as Arms one more time.

don't be in such a rush to get sephuz's secret or magnum opus user

>trollniggers and doggos in dreamgrove
>tauren in paladin hall

>finished EN and regular mythics for the week
>still no legendary
>declined from all mythic+ because I'm an Arms warrior
>chaining heroics feels like a waste because higher content is supposed to have a higher chance
At this point I just want a legendary to prove that it exists. I dont care which one it is, but this is ridiculous.

Ralph are you in Andravida? Red Arrows will be landing there tomorrow.

>Belf and Panda
Literally the worst

doggos are good to have around, they keep the cat people away.

>literally having meme tastes

Is your life validated by wowg's approval?

>Kungen thinks Legion is the most casual expansion in WoW

God damn what a fucking retard this guy is. I regret tuning into his stream for 10 minutes.

How the fuck can Legion be more causal than WoD when it has this dumb AP grind that lasts months that forces you to log in and grind every single day? Keeping up multiple characters is harder than ever, too.

This idiot only sees the the raiding is shit now and that's all that matters to him, no other factor enters his brain.

The canon is multiple people participating in raids/dungeons. Every time player characters do anything it's attributed to "a band of adventurers". A big part of the reason why the player character is an important lore character is because the player characters have been a part of the strike teams that took down Deathwing, raided Orgrimmar, punched Kael'thas in the dick, took down the Lich King, etc and other important lore figures have taken notice that you're always around for this shit.

From the perspective of the narrative, I think the assumption is made that every player character has participated in every important raid.

I wonder how Blizzard is going to address player characters taking leadership of important organizations when looking back on WoW, if they ever make Warcraft titles after WoW. I bet they'll whip up a couple dozen new characters and divide the playerbase's accomplishments up amongst them instead of the way the Elder Scrolls did it.

belfs and pandas are the only Horde races worth playing.

gobbos are a maybe.

nope, just bored while waiting in queue so doing a little memeposting.

And on moon guard we sure as fuck need the cat clans to stop fucking eachother in there

Your fault for watching the stream of someone who's more washed up than spitfire could ever hope to be

"Grind" doesn't make something hardcore.

Candy Crush has grind. A fuckton of it.

I wish I never played WoW before legion, they really did a number on the classes/specs I enjoyed the most

Male trolls with their lanky arms and legs.

fuck off kungen is literally our boy

go back to reddet please

Is this that Ralph guy? Cause I don't see how a sensible person can put orcs, tauren and trolls beneath fucking PANDAREN

>tfw want to try sub panda rogue
>Remember i have to ap farm for ages, get gear, do suramar again
>All that somehow while apparently sub dps is terrible
Shadowstrike is just so funny in pvp

vocaroo.com/i/s1koJVP1uISo

Lol.

Pandas are the best indeed, after that we have the tauren and the orcs.

Blood elves are literally trannies the faction, worthless human whore addicts.

They are literally at the bottom even after weed imaos