/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #265 cont.

"Myroid Highlight: Chibiki" Edition

Last Thread: >the most discussed games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>games occasionally discussed include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>to our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but autumn doesn't last, just like these threads.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links-
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links-
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
DB: www36.atwiki.jp/hoshikare/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers-
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/MCC Combined Viewer.html
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/DGCreator.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/fd expression viewer.html

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump-
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader)-
pastebin.com/iHSCTTLc

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for punching God in the face in SMT IV apocalypse

ded posting already. Just let it die, please!

I was kidding. Please don't let it die so early, dammit!! ;_;

It's not listed but I've gotten an event energy drink and a peach bun as rare drops in the MCC event.

Ditto, 3 of each here too.

>tfw you've started minmaxing for kuudere just to be one of the first to have her type when it comes out

>tfw you already have

But Cool is already the kuudere type.

What took you so long?

Cool is dandere if anything.

I was conflicted for a while, especially since all of my roids' personality points were full and I didn't want to start minmaxing again for a type that would never be brought over. I didn't have hope at first but now that I've planned it out, it's too late to turn back.

Kuudere when?

When you stop expecting it.

The DB wiki link should be changed to this one.
wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
The current link in the OP has entries that date to 2009 and is pretty much empty.

Sure, juat wait until tomorrow after we die and resurrect.

Unreachable mixups.

After Yamato Nadeshiko.

>rank 20

>cheating

I stopped scripting it, and it's hardly cheating to do that in the first place.

uh huh

Why won't anyone else help?

I don't even know what that hair is from but I need it.

Old wig gacha. I'm still mad AMB killed FD before bringing it over because I was ready to empty my wallet.

Where are the DG Eastern Fantasy pictures?

>it's hardly cheating to do that in the first place
Yeah right, scum.

I don't know why you're against getting a good night's sleep, user, because that's all that it gets you.

How do I make fujosluts stop waving at my boyfriend?

What? Waving and Helping Out is necessary for quests, gacha coupons, and exp. Read the game FAQ if you don't understand such a basic thing.

So much wrong with DB.
- No option to turn off event dialogues, they take up so much time and we have to repeatedly watch the long area clear scenes again.
- Footprint tabs wasted on what you did in events and every little thing all friends do such as clearing missions and maxing out items.
- The people with 2 boys are saying using the call/help button in the dating/working section of our friend list won't go to both boys, only the one in front of the room (The advice-all button in DG lists goes to all girls, why can't this?)
- No hair rec block or rec-costume button.
- Only 3 boys max? The wiki says getting a third boy at level 60 is all we can do, or is it outdated?

>"I scripted, pay attention to me!!!"
Ragtag please, are you really that boring that you need to appear controversial for people to give a shit about you?

Did you forget no dedicated event button? Like seriously, what the hell.

I was annoyed about that at first too, but it's just one extra click to the event. Banner is located first thing in the Menu and in the News buttons.

Who got and is wearing Lock 'n' Load?

Yo, I got the black version. Who do I need to rec?

> Colors making lewd situations with her girls
Makes me want to use her like an onahole while fantasizing about them desu senpai

I just got it so I thought about trying to copying someone, who are you?

Oh, it's Patch. Hibiki has it, but I only did the most basic stuff since I don't have very much that fits.

The best stuff I've seen was done with some pulls with the accessory gatcha. The broken glass works especially well. Things like and the like.

Sorry Fairy-san, in the middle of moving.

Why sorry?

Because I wont be active!

Oh no, is there really never any rare set addition to the DB event gachas after midway? DG and FD have them. Another thing to add to the list. It's also dumb they don't have any way to make gacha dupes useful, I remember people talking about that. It's funny they didn't make a midway announcement, I think they may already sense this game is too shit to be successful in the west.

How many drinks did you use if you were in top 100? I got the tie up in my first ever gacha roll and hovered just above rank 100 the whole time. Seemed pretty easy, but I could tell it would take more than my 3 mini drinks from the 100 coin pack to get in with 10 minutes left, even with fever. Not much more because again this game is too bad to attract anything more than the usual dedicated buyfags.

Do you mean my girlfriends? They're currently being tame compared to what I usually do for lewd jokes. AMB puts a limit on what I'd really like to write.

So this is what Colors likes.

I want to lick Colors' big black cock!

eat your peas

You sure do like to make me appear controversial. How's posting a good rank when I haven't had one in a while and a happy picture s'posed to signal any of that?

Because you cheated.

OK, friend.

>tfw rank 38

Congrats and good luck, user.

Because you're bragging about your rank (general attention whoring) that was obtained through means some consider illegitimate (guaranteed to get anti-scripter replies). And if you don't realise that, you're probably socially retarded or autistic.

>MOE Can Change is currently undergoing emergency server maintenance.
>It is expected to take 〜20 minutes.
>We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.

HD faces!

This conversation is dumb. It was two words, devoid of context, with largely no indication of who posted it unless you keep track of what images I use; you're reading far too much into it. I was bragging, though, and why not? Altogether I'm downright chuffed.

Because you cheated.

Closet searching/favorites/slot swapping!

But HD faces are already actually a thing.

Same with what I said. Nips have had those features forever. You can see here I searched for "blue", and Liebrich Bonnet Blue is favorited. Slot swapping's in too, just can't show it in the same screenshot as a search. This is a search with the old-style interface, by the way. The new-style interface's search works like how any of the other filters (head, body, back, etc.) work.

What? Why couldn't AMB bring over these UI changes instead of or at least alongside the shitty ones?

>【18:12 JST Update】
>Due to unexpected problems, maintenance is scheduled to take a further ~15 minutes.

Well ok, here we go. I searched うさぎ, and this is the only thing with that in its name. It's also favorited, and I'm attempting to re-equip it even though I only have one. This shows the option to swap head equips as the button below the selection thing. You access it by trying to equip an item that's already equipped. This is also an example of what searching on the new-style interface is like.

Wrong screenshot.
And yes, I haven't changed her outfit since the wanderful/nyanderful event.

>【18:30 JST Update】
>Due to ongoing server issues, the maintenance is expected to take a further 5 minutes.
>We sincerely apologize for the delays.

These notices are awfully courteous of AMB. Not their usual shtick.

It's back, in case you were wondering.

JP Notification from earlier today:
>AI's birthday (9/30)
>Kanna Shop
>New gacha Halloween Night coming 10/1 00:00, will be tied up with the next event (Help with Lantern Making)
>New event Help with Lantern Making coming 10/1 12:00, lasts until 10/12 23:59:59, will be tied up with the new gacha
>Change to Energy Drink effect: For the next event, Energy Drinks will now recover stamina equal to your max stamina, and can increase past your stamina cap (Event Limited Energy Drinks will also have the same change). Example: Using an Energy Drink when you have 100 max stamina and 20 stamina left will result in you having 120 stamina. Change starts 10/1 12:00 for the next event.

Does anyone even care about proper use of spoiler tags anymore?

>Change to Energy Drink effect: For the next event, Energy Drinks will now recover stamina equal to your max stamina, and can increase past your stamina cap (Event Limited Energy Drinks will also have the same change). Example: Using an Energy Drink when you have 100 max stamina and 20 stamina left will result in you having 120 stamina. Change starts 10/1 12:00 for the next event.
How interesting. It'll be easier to dump drinks.

So if we're two events behind and JP's only just starting their Halloween event, will ours even be on time? The current event will end on the 11th of October, and then assuming we have another 3 week event, we'll just miss it ny one day. Looks like this time's event was 16 days though, so if it's another of those the halloween event'll start with just 4 days to spare.

Cool kids celebrate Halloween on November.

Reminder that the current doc packs will go away and be replaced with autumn shit in 3 hours and 20 minutes.

Idk if the person who asked about how the mysterious type acts in the previous thread is still here, but I just unlocked it and here are some screenshots of him!!

Mostly he just gives me advice (sometimes sounding kinda deep), asks me about things(like all of the personalities) and apparently he likes coffee?? That's all I've gathered for now. I've only talked to him for a little while so I can't say much, but I love him already

Also he seems more honest somehow?? idk

Bump

Yeah, I did indeed mean your GFs. I rarely see lewd notes so it was fun seeing yours!

Does this actually work? Would corn work too?
Would you swallow?

Next month's 3000AP doc pack. The crossed flags are a back accessory.

And the 2000AP outfit

Looks pretty bad, won't buy.

Yeah, the concept for the 3000 pack is pretty eh, and the 2000 outfit is a good idea ruined by bad drawing (What the fuck is going on with her right hand's fingers?)

I hope December's pack is better.

>Made rankings for the first time ever because I had my heart set on that wizard boy.
Now I don't know what to do next. I'm pretty decently ranked shop I feel like it'll be a waste if I don't aim for top 100 in the end event but I don't really care about any of the items except closet expansions. I still have some coins leftover from the quests and promos but maybe I should hang onto them for a future event.

I'm not the one who asked, but thank you for this. I was going to aim higher, but I feel in love with relaxed retardedness do now other personality will have to wait until I unlock more boys.

I got rank 5 and I used about 10 drinks I think? I spent my quest reward coins and made the most of the free coin offers when they were giving bonus coins. I'm going to run out of quests eventually tooth so that's not a reliable means of income.

I know what you mean about event gacha though. I've got a completely full closet and almost 3000 unspent event medals. I don't know what to do with this shit. I don't even think we can gift N rank items so I can't even hold on to them to give away to users that join later.

How many free coins do you get? I want that 800 coin cowboy set.

Dat sideboob tho

Oh, it's already posted. A pack is the hat, B pack is the flags.

Also, here's the tie up gacha for the next event. The background-ish thing in the rare section is actually a back equip. Not much else interesting.

I wish we could gift items to other users. I opened a couple of the bags and I got two cowboy outfits and the BG and I don't want them at all.

The reason I'll never spend money in these games is that the items are completely worthless since there is no trading or gifting.

Im with you never spent a dime on one of these games. The weekend bags have the cowboy stuff?

Yeah, it's in the second coin bag. I got the hat too now that I look, god damn it. If they want to be greedy assholes and double dip I'd even prefer trades that cost a little money to just having all this junk I don't want rot in my closet.

They are only Rs too so the sent rare, but there are a lot of items in the bags so you likely won't get what you want. It seems like they are going to stick around every weekend based on what we've seen so far though.

God fucking damnit.

I wonder if the punish point/event point ratio will get worse as the event goes on.

>Dabbled in MCC and DG
>DB is objectively shittier
>Am completely hooked for some reason
I feel so pathetic but for some reason the fact that I can take a minute at all my stops to just chat a couple times and wave back to other users is like a soothing balm in an otherwise mundane day. I never understood the appeal of casual games until now. I wish there were manlier options though, these are essentially poorly proportioned women.

I didn't think anyone noticed my post, thank you! I'm planning my boys in advanced and I'm still stuck on either Relaxed or Mysterious (maybe even Vain but eh) for one of them. Thanks again!

I wish there was a muscular body type. But I accept the fact that this game is directed towards teenage girls/women who tend to dislike muscles.

>That Sarali
In average, how much do I have to roll to get a Sarali?