This was one of the concept prototypes for the Honda/Acura NSX

This was one of the concept prototypes for the Honda/Acura NSX.

I mean why did they ignore this gorgeous to current design???

how do you fuckers not see your own biases. That's fucking garbage and if that was official you'd all be calling it dog shit. The HSV would have been shit too, the only pictures of the thing are of the race car version. Literally any car with proper carbon/aero/racing wheels/low ride height, etc. looks cool.

That looks dumb af

America knows best user

current NSX is the best looking NSX concept or not

What do you mean? This one looks miles better than the present design!

contrarian as fuck

It looks like a Catfish that the roof jacked up and the windshield extended.

That's ugly as fuck.

looks like a disgusting hotwheels car designed by a child
literally nothing in common with the original nsx either

>literally nothing in common with the original nsx either
Look again.

>ITT you slowly realise Veeky Forums has terrible taste

>Veeky Forums is a singular entity that unanimously agrees on what cars look good or bad
you might think that's true if you're stupid

>says the fella who likes collecting Yugo parts in his front yard

Have you read the posts in this thread user?
Seems pretty unanimous to me.

>guys I know so much about design trust me, this is better than the design they went with
>I mean don't get me wrong I dress like shit and everything, but I really do have an eye for design and aesthetics.
>what? No! I don't have any formal training, just hot opinions!
-You

projecting hard there buddy.

first off the main one has some giant tiger tier wiremesh for the grill and has a stubby wheelbase with overdesigned headlights. this design retains a lot of principles people look for in the NSX; simple, smooth, raw performance, capable of contending against supercars and putting honda's bar way higher up as a result. the current NSX can't even compete a tuned ford focus RT. you can't make this shit up.

There appears to be some disagreement with the OP, sounds like you're the retard here

>I'm just going to start listing things I don't personally like about the car and treat it as if those are design flaws
wew lad

>waaah he's pointed out flaws that are objective
>ill say that having useless additions to a car is subjectively good

lol please enlighten us

Looks like a fucking catfish

>le "my opinion is objectively right" meme
>if I use enough buzzwords in my description of the car it'll make me sound so smart, then all these strangers on my favorite cartoon forum will finally respect me!
log out

It looks like some team made up of Nazi and Imperial Japanese scientists fused an i8 and an actual catfish.

This is what they could've come up with and not the shitty i8 and R8 mixed shit.