smitegame.com/smite-console-the-odyssey-2017-3-17-patch-notes/

>Season Ticket 2016 (Fantasy League)
smite.gamepedia.com/Season_Ticket_2016

>Odyssey 2017
smite.gamepedia.com/Odyssey_2017

>Bonus odyssey points this weekend
smitegame.com/odyssey-bonus-quests-weekend/

>Getting free things during the fall split
esports.smitegame.com/2016/08/25/earn-rewards-while-watching-during-the-fall-split/

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>Hirez server status
status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders.

Previous Thread:

There is no boy in that picture.

xth for TERRAS BIG DONKEY DICK

Friendly reminder to not drag drama and shitposting from old threads into new ones. It causes the entire thread to downward spiral.

>le conquest is only for super hardcore players like me xD
>you just don't get conquest, all that farming is hardcore xD

>t. Conquest defender who got BTFO in the last thread trying to defend his shitty meme mode

But the opposite of that happened.

It literally didn't. Conquest autists did nothing but cry and could not present an argument.

Lots of things wrong with this statement. Lets begin.
It wasn't "conquest faggots" as was proven with match history, clash players shitposted heavily throughout the thread, and the anti-clash people were directly responding to every point that was raised, and even asking for more.

You're wrong, and also just trying to stir up shitposting. Let it go, you were proven wrong. Getting the last word doesnt make you right.

>the anti-clash people were directly responding to every point that was raised
you were literally repeating yourself constantly with the same statements like a robot. And refused to acknowledge other opinions.

>clash players actually believe this

>getting the last word doesnt make you right.
Same thing to you. All your arguments were proven wrong.

Are you insane? The opposite of that happened. This that were repeated were Clash cucks insisting that anyone who didn't like their shit mode was a conquest elitists.

Literally nobody responded to my arguments, and I responded to all of the ones presented to me. Last thread ended with me responding to arguments with direct counterpoints, and this thread began with a bunch of shitposting instead of actually making a point. What happened is so much the opposite of whay you claimed it's almost funny.

you're all autists

>being so delusional that you believe this

I'll show you who's the real autist when your eyes are rolling back and your mumbling with my dick deep down your throat.

Can I buy some meth from you?

MUH XP CAMPS
MUH 20 MINUTE FARM
MUH META
MUH STREAMERS

Link the ones that weren't responded to. They were probably really shit arguments not worth the time.

>cuckquest fags still trying to get more players into their dead mode
kek

>conquest is bad that makes clash good!
When will this meme die?

Already said, the thread ended with me responding to people and this thread began with shitposting. This whole thing has fallen apart with the fucking retards putting words in my mouth so often so I can try to sum up my point in a post, but I have a feeling it won't do any good because I'll continue to be strawmaned and deliberately ignored.

People will become deluded about anything that has a little bit of money and """""""pro"""""""" personalities they can live vicariously through.

Link these amazing responds then faggot.

>clash is worse than joust
>LOL STOP TRYING TO FORCE CONQUEST
>clash is worse than Arena
>LOL NOBODY WANTS TO PLAY YOUR PVE MODE
>clash is worse than siege
>HAHAHAHA NOBODY LIKES CONQUEST THO
When will the meme end?

Since your too stupid to know what " the last posts of the thread" means
Both of these follow the sequence of 1, clash player raises an argument 2, I counterpoint it, and lastly 3, got completely ignored in favor of constant shitposting from clash players in this thread.

We all know Terra has the biggest cock, this is canon.
But I have questions about some of the other futa goddesses.
>Which one has the tastiest cock
>which one has the smelliest cock
>which one has the smallest cock
>which one has the silkiest, most feminine penis
>which one produces the most sperm
>Male gods often engage in relations with mortal women, so do goddesses with futa cocks go after mortal males or mortal women to satiate their desires?
>Which cock do you want to suck the most?

>comparing clash to joust
end yourself.

Explain this

Shitters STILL can't accept that their meme modes are irrelevant and that they're fucking garbage as a result of playing only meme modes

"dude i build ONLY damage cx i'm so good!! i can 100-0 you!!!1! whats a fire giant :( omg FARM SUX XDDD dude why even hit wave if the game auto levels you xD no i don't play FARMquest i lost my first game so it sucks! i dont get gold fast enough :( what, farm for gold? thats stoopid!

>tastiest
Awilix

>smelliest
Bellona

>smallest
Ne zha

>silkiest, most feminine penis
Freya

>most sperm
Kali

>Which cock do you want to suck the most?
I want to be gang banged and choked by all of them.

I see the thread is doing well as always

>Freya
>Kali
>Ne Zha ( also fem sisssyboy etc special category)
>Awilix
>Freya
>They are never satisfied
>Freya

As I thought, those 'arguments' are nothing but strawmans.

Explain what?

Clash is most similar to Arena out of all game modes.
>progression
Both have the fastest paced gameplay of all the modes, both in leveling and in gold, Clash being just a bit faster on the gold. Both ignore a lanig phase, but have minions present for stacking items.
>map
Both have similar player grouping. The "lanes" are hardly that, since where players meet has no walls between them to seperate them, and they are extremely close together. The map is even a bit smaller that Arena, forcing players closer together. Both maps have a sparse jungle, that is only there to put walls near buffs, and doesn't serve any other purpose. It's the jungle is also placed well well out of the way of the action, with the exception of a few pillar's in the middle with minimal impact.
>composition
Both are 5v5, and niether require "roles" in the traditional sense, just a frontline and mixed damage types with some CC present throughout the team. This also makes Clash similar to Joust, but because it is 5v5 it is most similar to Arena.
Many people claim that Clash is most like Conquest, thisbis false for these reasons
>laning
This is not meant to imply that laning is good or bad, simply that it is present in Conquest and not in Clash. In Clash, minions walk along a path, but they are irrelevant. They are even less valuable than they are in Arena. Clash skips the laning phase entirely and goes towards fighting.
>choices
This may get close to "muh strategy" for some, but because of the size of the conquest map, you can force certain choices. If you know the enemt is forcing down a certain lane, there may be other objectives that you can take to make their play an even trade. This does not happen in Clash, any action taken by a team can be easily reacted to bt the other team immediately. You can hear both GF and FG from the center of the map, and getting from one lane to the other to defend a push takes only seconds. This is why Clash remains one big teamfight.

Next post, "Why Clash sucks"

LeagueOfLegends/10

>The map is even a bit smaller that Arena
that's literally wrong though.

Clash is the worst mode on Smite.
>map
The map is marred with signs of half-thoguht-out design, the "jungle" has dead ends, for example. It is far too small to allow any sort of plays besides "kill the enemy before they kill you". The presence of a GF is an empty gesture, since Clash gives you more gold than any mode bar none, rushing you to end game where a gold lead is irrelevant and also spooling the enemy to make loosing a GF non-impactful.
>play
Killing an enemy does next to nothing, because of the enhanced spooling, because respawning extremely fast, and also because the map is all enough that they return immediately. Getting a FG without a deicide is a mistake, and so is commiting to a tower when at least 2 enemies are alive. Buffs are sparse, and do not encourage resource management at all. Blue isn't the most irrelevant buff they could have chosen for the mode, and there's only one red buff for 10 players. These are not worth fighting over. All this together means that anything besides teamfighting is wasting your time.
>purpose
There is none. Siege teaches you laning better since you can actually lose lane in it, Clash removes ownership o your mistakes and as such teaches you nothing. Arena and even Joust and Assault are better to learn teamfighting, and any practice with a teamfight you may get from Clash is made irrelevant by the other faults of Clash such as a death being meaningless and the spooling making gods more or less impactful than they would be in any other mode, Arena included. If you want a "faster conquest", Clash is nothing like Conquest as was already detailed, and there already exists a mode that is a faster conquest. If you just don't like laning or farming, Arena does that better. The only reason minions even exist in that mode is to prevent winning teams from running out the clock in base, and for stacking items.

>to make loosing a GF non-impactful.
>what are objectives
>spawning doesn't matter
>spooling
>spooling
>spooling
>did i mention spooling?

Honestly the fact that you think a faster-paced game and not having to farm for gold is bad is pretty sad.

You have next to zero valid points there.

It's not. It is just a little longer, and a lot thinner. The presence of towers also forces players closer together so it is functionally smaller in addition to being literally smaller.

Could you try harder to make a point? I don't get any meaning from that gibberish other than you're upset that the spooling hurts the game.
A "faster" game mode is fine, faster than what I don't know what you mean, but there already exist game modes with varying levels of game speed. Clash is so rushed in its spooling that actions taken by players don't effect the game, which is when you cross the line into "too fast".

Arena:
From your base you can see their base.
From just across red, at the wall you can look and see players at the other wall.

>clash
You can't do either.

>clash is literally 2fast for conquest babies
You can't make this shit up.

This is exclusively because the lanes are curved, and because Clash has jungle fog for distance that Arena doesn't have for the majority of the map. It also doesn't prove your point.

Can we stop trying to force the "anyone who doesn't like clash is a buttmad conquest player" thing? It's getting old. I've made a lot of points, at this point making the choice to shitpost instead of counterpoint is just a way of admitting that you've lost.

>I've made a lot of points

Writing an essay doesn't mean you made any points.

>I've made a lot of points
you've made a lot of invalid points as such:Which basically boils down to
>Wah why can't i farm for 20 minutes
>wah why can't i fuck around in a jungle to gank people

I understand that you're frustrated, it sucks to be proven wrong, especially when you can't come up with any way to dispute. I'll let you reply to this post without replying to you again. Getting the last word should help with these emotions a little.

See :)

Did you not read the post you're reffering to? There are statements about the shape of the map, and the impact of actions, and the reason for playing, and how it compares to other non-conquest modes. You can pretend that I didn't say something that I did, but deep down you know its just pretend.

The only mention of conquest in that post, is that Clash isn't comparable to it. Thats it. Stop forcing this "I want to farm" bullshit, and stop the "I love conquest so fucking much I can't play anything else" ad hominem.

see

Nigga you can't just say a point is invalid, you have to try to invalidate it with a counterpoint. Are you retarded?

Here's a counterpoint.

Every mode is better than cuckquest. A boring pve mode is just not fun or enjoyable.

That's not a counterpoint to anything, seeing as I never tried to claim that Conquest was good. The only time I ever mentioned it was to show how it and Clash are different. I don't know why you idiots keep thinking that this argument will be effective. I even go out od my way to point out "This is not meant to imply that laning is good or bad, simply that it is present in Conquest and not in Clash.", I never supported or defended Conquest for even one second.

lol u told him XD

Holy fucking shit you are stupid as fuck. How did you even install Smite being this dense?

>install
>implying i'm a pee cuck

Just ignore them now. The only responses you've gotten to it have been shitposts.
>cuckquest shitflinging
>"Here's a counterpoint, FUCK YOU! XD"
>spoooooliiiiiing
>TL;DR
You made your point, let the shitposting die out on its own.

Hold on a second. The whole thing started by people saying clash is better. Now you're admitting conquest is shit.

What are we even arguing about?

Consoles do mandatory installations as well now, friend.

>people are still taking the bait
this is worse than the Jing Wei thing we had going a couple months back

Should I buy Izanami or Jing next?

I wanted Sylvanus, but I already got him to tier 1 so I need a new goal.

They're both the only gods I've gotten penta kills with.

And Izanami just got buffed.

Buy the god pack.

What's your Izanami build desu?

No thanks, hi-rez. You've already taken enough of my shekels

I can understand not spending any money on Smite, but why would you spend money on Smite and also not have the god pack? That's stupid as fuck.

>Killing an enemy does next to nothing

But it does do something, because you're denying them of XP, and Clash is super easy to get fed in and stay fed as you can simply bully them out of the lane once you get a level lead and theres nothing they can do about it.

But yeah, Clash is still Trash. Can't believe Domination died for an even worse game mode.

Well just got paid today thinking about buying some gems and getting off my 4 week hiatus
Are LATAM players still shitting up everything?

I wanted Oktoberfest nu wa so badly ;_;
Dont bully

nope still just as bad

Generic hunter build.

Lol guess I get to save 50 bucks then
I'm glad penniless pedro is more important to Hirez

retard

The person posted not to bully him. I'm going to have to step in here and tell you to back off.

you are also a retard.

STOP THIS RIGHT NOW.

Retard.

no

Why are there two of you now?

the bully is strong in this general

You'd know if you weren't such a retard.

I want to suck Terra's cock while Freya fucks my ass.

Get in line.

I want Freya to try to fuck my ass after Terra has, only to find me still loose and sloppy from the earth mother, and angrily hatefuck my ass while she yells that I'm her cocksleeve and not to fuck anyone else.

>its two two man premade team instalock assassins game
welp i guess i can browse this shit hole while they call me names in HUE

My bbygrl Chang'e
My shining maiden

Ya know imma always F6 if your K:D is even so ya never have to go negative, unless two of my teammates dont wanna then sry bbygrl theres not much i can do bout that

To quote the goat king of pop "the doggone girl is mine"

Ilu bae

I know you 100% build BoT on Ah Puch because he blows through his mana in one ability but should you also double stack with Warlocks?

I double-stack on every Mage without exception because it's hilarious.

>match is ready sound
>tab into game
>can't hit accept
>get deserter

Thanks fagrez.

that's what you get for playing smite with a toaster and from peru.

>toaster that runs forza on max

Whatever you say buddy.

LAN is next week, right? Will they update the schedule by then?

I wish there were more physical supports. Guan Yu is alright but I'd love more characters along the lines of him and fafnir. If there were more physical supports I feel it would spice up the dual lane more because right now it feels kinda stale.

Didn't you see Incon do Bakasura support? xDD

>not doing Odin support
>do 1 bird bomb
>assist in instant lane clear and literally blow off 3/4 of the carry's health in one bird bomb while they they minion damage
>the support also takes quite a bit of damage
>your slow and ult just set up kills, especially with Hou Yi or Cupid

I WANNA FUCK FREYA IN THE VAGINA.