/nsunsg/ - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm

SAKUGA edition

Coming soon: Road to Boruto
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-12/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-4-road-to-boruto-expansion-arrives-in-europe-on-february-3/.106361

Gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=4J6y8_1w4ns

Trailers:
youtube.com/watch?v=MEGRwiQ9j08
youtube.com/watch?v=eGcKgQBBRxo

Other various info:
youtube.com/watch?v=SQHumezGBDU
youtube.com/watch?v=HzG3PKw1rx4
youtube.com/watch?v=Mev-wFnH0s0

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>Naruto Abridged Series (best re-write):
overloke.imgur.com/

>Screenshot album
imgur.com/a/tiAWA/all

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA/edit#

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

>R20 GM's summaries of the game so far
dropbox.com/s/uds093rtywlm38k/Game Summaries.pdf?dl=0

>Naruto Artbooks, Music, Manga, etc.
pastebin.com/SmwKFShb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fP4SsMZmIAM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

old thread

we are dead, aren't we

Don't talk about my character while I sleep

Jesus fuck I'm the SECOND IP? OP samefagged three times?

I cried a bit in that scene

Looks like it. If Naruto Vs Sasuke in Anime can save it then nothing can. I seriiusly don' know why we still have this threads. We have /a/ or even /v/ to talk about Naruto. Cause seeing the threads like this really is depressing

Don't start a Naruto general on /a/, we have enough cancerous generals there as is.

Just to be clear this is chink talking about ayame. You lovely people can feel free to talk about waniko at any time.

I think most of use are either sleeping or discussing it on /a/
well to jumpstart a discussion here, what would happen, if Sasuke won the final fight

I imagine it was pretty obvious, although I suppose the idea that my post was mainly in jest wasn't as obvious as I'd have liked

Oh we know you can you slut

>mfw Ayame doesn't get cantrips and doesn't get Prestidigitation
But what about muh heterochromia

Anyone knows how is called the OST playing in this scene? Is it new? I can't find it anywhere

If Sasuke won we'd probably see then end of the shinobi world and he'd usher in an era of modernity, similar to the proto-Naruto world where they had cars and guns

>top left: Jiraiya
>2nd middle: Jinchurikis
>2nd right: Kakashi
>3rd right: Minato and Kushina
can't make out the rest

What do multicolor eyes have to do with any of that stuff? Not really into DnD so someone pls explain.

>Prestidigitations are minor tricks that novice spellcasters use for practice. Once cast, a prestidigitation spell enables you to perform simple magical effects for 1 hour. The effects are minor and have severe limitations. A prestidigitation can slowly lift 1 pound of material. It can color, clean, or soil items in a 1-foot cube each round. It can chill, warm, or flavor 1 pound of nonliving material. It cannot deal damage or affect the concentration of spellcasters. Prestidigitation can create small objects, but they look crude and artificial. The materials created by a prestidigitation spell are extremely fragile, and they cannot be used as tools, weapons, or spell components. Finally, prestidigitation lacks the power to duplicate any other spell effects. Any actual change to an object (beyond just moving, cleaning, or soiling it) persists only 1 hour.
Basically they're like using actual magic to do the shitty magic tricks people irl can do with cards and shit
You can use it to get technicolor hair and eyes that lasts for an hour per cast among other things, it's a very useful cantrip (tier 0 spell). Since it's a cantrip you can cast it as many times as you want without limit (in 5e and pathfinder, iirc) unlike tier 1 and up spells which have a daily limit and have to be prepared before casting.

anybody know which novels are gonna be animated for the fillers?

no

Hopefully the one with all the shipping bullshit. I love me some shipping bullshit.

To be fair, it wasn't even that great of final battle in the first place. The anime and game version had to stretch as much extra content as they could to make it amazing.

The whole second half phase where they were simply beating each other down was great, but what happened before that was just rush as heck in the manga. All Naruto and Sasuke did was power up and use their strongest attack.

definitely Sasuke ones, because Japan is sasuke crazy

I heard all of the Hiden novels will be animated. SP isn't gonna waste those The Last designs.

> wanting to be EVEN MORE of a special snowflake

Who are you
If you're a player then fuck man just read her bio
She's a '''closet''' chuuni but even then it's only closet in her own mind when she renames her Wind Release techniques to shit like Atmosphere Release or Death Release.

What character do you want to hold hands with? Ino claimed

Konan.

Obito

Not him but I'm not a player so I can't read it. Maybe post it somewhere?

Also from what's been posted here she sounds pretty special snowflake to me, man.

It'd be kinda weird chronologically though wouldn't it?

Rin you're ded remember

She's supposed to be 'special snowflake'. Let alone being a ninja she isn't even a fighter, she's a scholar.
I don't think she counts as a sue at least since she's essentially deadweight in a fight for now and will probably get herself offed at some point because she mouthed off to the wrong person one too many times. Look forward to her calling Yahiko a naive brat or Konan a whore or something.

This guy gets it

What do you mean?

That's because Japan just loves edgelords in general. It's the same reason they considered Jotaro to be the best Jojo for decades.

Jotaro was a good Jojo though and Sasuke was actually okay until Itachi's death.

Like if they just go from the final clash to time skip fillers.

next one?

Claimed best straight man

I dont have everything saved and unfortunately I gotta sleep soon

no worries senpai
sweet dreams

am I a hipster for thinking Jonathan was the best? I just prefer the paragon heroic types

If you watch Jojo at all you aren't a hipster

>top left: Jiraiya
>2nd left:Kushina
>3rd left: team 10
>bottom left: team 8
>top middle: team Guy (Guy's hand is black because of 8 gates)
>2nd middle: kages
>3rd middle: Konohamaru, Iruka and Hiruzen
>bottom middle: Sai and Yamato
>top right: Coolest Guy
>2nd right: Kakashi
>3rd right: Sakura

That pic is missing Minato's which goes right after Kushina's

wrong

I never said Jotaro was a bad Jojo, he's actually becomes my 2nd favorite Jojo in Part 4.

Sasuke's attitude after Itachi's death is debatable, personally I found it justified. Either way, you can't deny that he become a 5x better character in the epilogue when he as Boruto described it, "being a ninja who follows his own path" and went on a Jiraiya-styled journey.

Most westerners consider Jonathan to be the best. Fanatical Jojo fans like Joseph since he acts the most "Jojo" of all the Jojos.

>Either way, you can't deny that he become a 5x better character in the epilogue
I kind of can because it feels like he literally is not the same person but whatever.
>personally I found it justified
I didn't say it wasn't justified, it doesn't mean it isn't complete shit just like Aizen, Madara and Esdese being fucking hilarious to watch doesn't make them good characters.

well I'm glad that's cleared up
Jotaro's gotta be my least faorite 2bh, but I'm not far into the series

>mfw two more episodes

I've finally done it, guys...

Neat.

How's it feel?

>tempted to fuck off until Plane starts his game
>but if I fuck off I'll never know when he starts his game
Suffering

Now go read the manga

Two episodes more and Shippuden its over right???

>imblyin

there's gonna be some fillers apparently, and it could be a quite a few

Are you serious? I thought the Novels would be animated separately of Shippuden. Dammit now i will have to drop the Series again and wait until 700

Pretty good, I can finally spoil my only two friends, who "coincidentally" also have been watching since 2004.
They're going to kill me for sure.

Hell no nigga.

>Hell no nigga.
Read A Motherfuckin' Book.mp3

Watch them adapt that shitty Boruto manga as "Part 3".

I mean... I'm just about to finish watching the anime, why would I go back to the same story all over again just to read something?

Fuck no, we don't need Naruto Super.

You should've read the manga to begin with famalam

I don't know for sure as of now, but if it's novels I'm sure some will be worth watching

>64 posts
>14 IPs

You know it will happen. A Boruto episode is already in the making for this year Jump Festa

>Average of 4.5 posts each

Time to move on senpai
Next up: Bleach
Or Gantz if you like gore and feels

Is this guy a complete newfag to anime and manga or something
I didn't really pay attention to him early on

Bleach, huh? Actually I'm like 100 episodes in already. I'll consider it, after I play the shit out of Storm 4. I already finished the story but I still have to git gud online.

I'll give you a summary
>Be poorfag
>Skip last vidya gen
>Get a job
>Buy PS4 and eventually get Storm 4
>But I haven't watched Naruto in years and the last game I played was Ultimate Ninja 3 for PS2
>Spend the last month and a half catching up with the anime to play the game
>Hence the name I'm using

Bleach's anime doesn't actually cover all of the story.

It covered enough before the story truly went to shit, so he's not missing much.

>They didn't put this scene
>They added some garbage Neji fillers

If they don't put it next episode I will be really fucking upset. Who the FUCK thought about cutting Jiraiya? Jesus fuck

>Bleach anime
Disgusting, then again you're a cancerous mexian tripfag so who cares.

>Story went to shit
Same could be said about post Pain Naruto. Or Post Time-Skip One Piece.

What's your point?

At least his hand appeared to help the Rasengan

Aaaaand back to /pol/ you go.

>tripfag
You what, m8?
Namefagging =/= tripfagging

Not him but I personally find them equally cancerous tbhfam

Sasuke was right

At least he had a leadership plan better than "everyone will get along now because we are all BFFs"

It's the same thing, both attention whores.

There is literally no reason why he uses a name on an anonymous board, he's not contributing anything that would need him to be named he's just doing it because in generals there's always some "personalities"

Not to mention he uses the general as his personal blog, or did you somehow missed every single thread where he talks about his life and whatnot?

I don't really visit this gen all that often if I'm being honest

Don't you ever post that filler shit around me again, or there WILL be consequences

Sorry for disturbing your happy place. Should I stop posting?

You could just not post with the name, though I personally think the guy should just filter, he won't miss much

Part of the reason why I keep the name is because I know some people don't like it.

Suigetsu would be the first one to throw Sasuke under the bus

He's literally the only tolerable member of Taka/Hebi

FUCKING

CLIFFHANGERS

AND MORE FILLER

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Unison Sign is the name of chapter 699, so we are probably getting both of Sauce's gay monologues next chapter

From the top, going left to right: Jiraiya, Team Guy, Obito, Kushina, Five Kage + Bee, Kakashi, Team 10, Hiruzen/Iruka/Konohamaru, Sakura, Team 8, Sai/Yamato, and Naruto of course.

Nobody has answered the fucing question

Don't look for it baka, it's an unreleased track

youtube.com/watch?v=fP4SsMZmIAM

Wow thanks

answers are always somehow delivered in this tiny community

Which was better? Manga Naruto vs. Sasuke? Game Naruto vs. Sasuke? Or Anime Naruto vs, Sasuke?

Game NvsS IF it was longer and wasn't censored.

Bleach is easily much, much worse than Naruto.

Too bad shounenshit doesn't work like that. It's all goddamn rainbows and sunshine until Boruto fucks it all up.

The Anime because it added some cool stuff and the animation and music was superb. First time i think the Anime does something better than the Manga. I just watched the fight in the game and it was pretty fucking lame. Can't believe people liked it

The game had the best Rasengan/Chidori clash. Plus, that water scene from one of the Shippuden openings.