/mbgg/ - Mobage General #611

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Shadowverse

>Current Foreign games
Battle girls high school, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Why couldn't Alternative Girls be fun to play?

Yea, it's sad to see all those good character designs go to waste. First I thought I could continue for the cute but I ended up dropping it after 3 weeks.

I've never really gotten into Mobile games but I'm tempted to wet my feet since i just got a Galaxy S7.
How often do weeb games get translated? I can speak some Japanese and understand Hiragana and Katakana but playing them in English would be preferable.

Is there a rule of thumb or anything?

>since i just got a Galaxy S7.
I suggest you try a home insurance instead.

They're just alternatives.

Rule of thumb is, at first everything is confusing then you just kinda memorize which is which.

Please don't scare me like that user.

Kaboom

>S7
Better get one of pic related as well. Especially if you want to play games on it.

>How often do weeb games get translated?
Maybe 1 in 50 or something. It's easier to not think about it.
>Is there a rule of thumb or anything?
They're video games. UI design isn't bound to countries or languages.

>some Japanese and understand Hiragana and Katakana
Best way to strengthen it is to play a Japanese waifu game and get attached to someone who is easy to understand for you.

Dont let the japanese ones scare you, if you dont mind spending 5 minutes with a guide open then you can play most of the games that get popular here since they're usually really easy to understand even if you cant speak japanese.

>I can speak some Japanese and understand Hiragana and Katakana
Then you're ahead of a lot of us that are playing Japanese games anyway.

They get translated sometimes, but they usually cut content, or censor stuff, or are too unpopular and get shut down fast. It's best to just go straight to the original.

They're usually pretty easy to navigate and play without reading anything, and the more popular ones have guides to help out as well.

And if all that fails, you can also screenshot stuff and run it through the Google Translate app.

Stop it! ;_;

Thanks guys, I'll read some of the suggested games and if anything in Japanese looks good I'll just go for it.
It should hopefully help with learning the language too!

The games which original version gets a translation are pretty rare. gbf and shadowverse are the most recent one i think.

BGHS has some pretty simple Japanese if you want.
The girls are cute, the gameplay is fun and its one of the mainstay games here.

Might be a good choice.

What's the best way to grind affection in GF now that the buff is up? Does every fight give the same amount of affection and does the amount change with less echelon members?

>BGHS
Thanks! I just looked it up alittle on youtube and so far so good!
Some of the Kanji throws me off but I can make most of it out from what I can read anyway.
I'll download the apk now.

before you start asking stupid questions read the guide in the doc

Ignoring the shitposting, is any good?
Any other anons interested in playing this?
I'm so desperate for English games that I'd even try Gamevil shit. And it's FFT style as well.

We need /colopl/

Barely any gameplay around and it just came out so I doubt anyone can answer your question with any sort of authority. Just try it and report back with what you think.

Yea currently downloading it.

I'm going to try it. Gamevil shit is usually decent for the first few months to hook people then goes full jew. As long as the base game is decent I'll have some fun.

soul 3D anyone?

How do I gitgud with Fran in Teni? Do I alternate between normal and slice?

>Qurare
>tfw forever irrelevant game even after the PS4 release
I don't even know how it's doing

You use drop shots, try to put the ball to the side of the court with a drop shot, then change to normal and shoot at the empty side.
A good player won't lose the point that easy though, so you need to put more work into it, changing from normal and drop shots.

Also, if you notice the opponent want to kill you with his skill, use slice to keep him as far to the net as possible, it will be a lot easier to return the shoot this way.
You can also use slice to make some cheeky shoots that can confuse the opponent, specially in doubles.

Grind the strongest map you can deal with

When are the new guns coming out? Oh boy, I can't wait for new waifus.

New characters
M99 RF
QBZ95 AR
QBZ97 AR
Type 79 SMG
Craftable starting Oct 1 12pm CST

NZ75 HG obtainable from last day of login event
Oct 1-7
All combat sims available
QBZ97 may drop from fodder mode random points in combat sim

>Hack Detected
>gookrunes 4.4 gookrunes (needs Android 4.4+ maybe?)
Well I guess that's that.

3 grizzlys and an m950 later I finally got her.
Now is she good for anything?

>8 grizzlies and 5 m950 but no Welrod
I should be lamenting my luck where I dropped 100 crafting tickets on rifle crafting trying to get m1903 and walked away with zero 4 or 5 star period, but this hurts worse.

Are any of those guns confirmed to be 5*s aside from the login-bonus HG

All are 5* other than the 3* Czech smg

No.

>All but one are 5*s

I don't think she's e-sports but I like her for my 1 rifle team. Her pattern fits the group well and her tiles are strong. Her skill could be better.

Would you let her love you mg/?

>caring about gameplay

Volley the fuck out of everyone with her super speed

Don't worry, the free pistol is the best

I got "error hack detected" when trying to open War of Crown. Is it really getting that easy to detect emulators even when they disguise themselves as phones? what a world...

What are her buffs?

No idea, I've only seen the art.

What/s a good pistol recipe? just 130 all?

Yeah I hope emudevs try to do something against it since a fuckton of apps have emu protection nowadays. Well there's already RemixOS that somehow does it.

That's what I used to get welrod

is there a reroll guide for shadowverse?

You dont need one

Start the game, skip everything then roll all your shit.
Keep in mind that you get 3 standard packs for linking to FB or Google accs and you can unlink the account and reuse it again instead of having to make multiple accs for linking.

Thats it.

but like, what cards should I be going for?

Up to you to decide

It all depends on what you want to play but the main goal of rerolling is to aim for a value of around 10k vials for the class you want to play.

A legend for the craft you want is 3500, 1000 for the ones you dont care about.
A Gold for the craft you want is 800, 250 for the ones you dont care about.
Animated cards are rarer and worth more.

We reanimated the corpse of a mbgg tennis guild. Team name is "ded". I will post this thing one last time in the next thread.

I am up for doubles right now if anyone wants to play.

>removed blue lotus
>raita tits

tfw they ruined qbz95

It's telling me that I haven't updated to a new version yet. One second.

Tried joining doubles but it gave some version mismatch error I think?
I downloaded an update that went up on qooapp earlier today.

The maintenance for SV is ending an hour early so in about 5 minutes.

is there a new apk download?

I can play only in the next open slot. I hope there will be others then!

130 all is what I used most of the time to max all of the pistols I wanted. If you have a ton of extra parts you can also put 1112+30.

Oh boy, I am playing terribly today

Sorry, event time just ended. We barely snuck in two matches.

The breasts on the left are miles better than the balloons on the right.

I mean in two hours user

>captcha is stroke

Sure

I still think tennis should've reset rewards every time they do the weekly biweekly resets. Can barely roll

>4 Alexanders

Gungnir is in the trading post rotation, nice.

Pretty much yeah. I thought it would be the case when the game just launched but colopl wants to jew us more.

>tfw it's top 10 grossing on Japanese play store

Holy shit free ten pack tickets from SV

Is there some kind of guide for this game? So far I don't understand where the challenge in this game will be, if you have like 20 to 30 secs a turn to arrange the puzzle board, there doesn't seem to be much chance to fail? Where's the strategy?

Also when should I be rolling for units and with what machine? I have fucking thousands of jewels.

ok, last spoonfeeding question, since I haven't found a lot of resources for the game

what is a good craft to start with? dragoncraft?

Boss in battle champs II is resistant to physical but the other monsters during the stage are resistant to magic, so bring both. Also it gives like 500 animata eyes when killed so it's gonna be pretty fucking fast to farm 5000 eyes.
Don't forget to bring negotiator units to get those otomos if you want

Arranging your units in positions to do damage and maybe dodge enemy damage

dont die

2cute

Mamuru is here.

>Still playing 0 (zero) games.

Yeah, Urd doesn't work with fanfare Storms.
You probably would've won if you knew that.

Why not go be free

>tfw still waiting for that one game to save /mbgg/

Future Fight is pretty fun, but it has its own general

>Future Fight is pretty fun
I like it but you would only feel at home if you also like the characters raising aspect of it to be honest.

>Future Fight
>not a 7k clone
pick one

I don't really mind that aspect of it, gives me something to do when I pick one character to focus on.

The new update gives me incentive to level new heroes even if its for whales

>evolve the girl
>can't figure out how to return the old art back so the BOY hat and ponytail are lost forever
what the fug

So he evolved from trap to full girl?

I like it

Strategy is involved pretty much in team building and arrangement which shines the most in PvP.

Stuff like taking into account what kind of skill your opponent have and preemptively dodging them when you know they're going to use it, like Nobu's vertical, Erwin's back row, taking out Jeanne first, etc.

Story mode is okay but feels missing.

I-I don't think traps have huge knockers like her

Never underestimate Japan, Korea or china. Their lust for dicks knows no limits.

Gonna take a break from tennis, my phone is getting too hot.

Sorry that I was playing like a shitter, and seriously fuck those lag points.

Thanks for the game, I am playing horribly as well. Can't volley at all today.

So shouldnt the daily dungeon be up right now?

What gaem user?

Also, anyone up for tennis doubles right now?

the greatest feeling

I don't play the game but when that shit happens in mobages you usually need to change your phone hour to Japan time.

>4 cost revelation

RIP forest

Master of Eternity, some grindy TRPG game from Nexon

It's pretty generic, but it's the first mobage I've seen with the highest rarity thingy being an end-of-the-month attendance bonus although it could be a one-time thing

Vote results went up in Shironeko. Beatris lost by 36 votes.

Is mafuyu rokka's sister or something?

Oh yeah I remember seeing it on Qooapp. I actually downloaded it but I just can't navigate through the gook runes which is a shame because the art seems to be great.

I just play it like I play any JP games which is remembering what buttons do by position