Cars as Art

>Cars as Art

this time with 50% less "Stat Sheets"

rules are simple post cars that invoke emotion through design, or that generally are perceived as aesthetic accomplishments.

for fucks sake

like anyone would take the civic

Can you start posting with a trip so we can filter

>filtering out the truth
Typical

Most people consider this an aesthetic abomination, certainly evoking emotions through its design.

I always thought it looked alright, but god damn if its dymanic accomplishments don't make me love it. F50>F40, objectively, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

you are just the worst

to be fair i do feel i summoned you here with the whole 50% less remark.

RIP this car

I think those zero to speed times might be a little off for the civic

I'm actually pretty surprised and impressed by this one.

>3600 lb Supra

Is this for fucking real? that's F-body tier. What the hell did they make those cars out of? i know the japanese straight sixes were iron blocks but did they make the whole fucking car out of iron? interior body panels and all? they don't even look that heavy and i was told they are even smaller in person.

Autism the poster.

I'm against the stat posting benchracing but I am happy he's shitting on you. These threads are shit.

I almost feel bad for starting the fastest laptime trend on Veeky Forums. beople don't even know how to use them properly s m h

There's a reason the Supra only has a reputation as a """tuner""" car. It was objectively a car for old women.

You are inviting shitposters just by mentioning their presence.

I never understood why people think "Fat Zonda" looked good. It's predecessor looked so much batter.

>late variants had 2hp/kg

Veeky Forums as fuck

looks better from above
sick dashboard also

I still like it more than the FGX.

Are you serious or are you being a cunt?

"Oh hey a thread about not how fast different cars are, I'm going to post lap times". It's just not even funny, or entertaining or wanted and you know it and that's why no one can stop trolls like this. The more we want it to end the more it comes. Bunch of people with nothing better to do than waste time. Fine we'll fuxking pay attention to you, what is it you're so desperately trying to tell the world with these shitty posts?

Looks like a good modern architecture. It looks very "cold" because of this color, awesome experience

and its faster and it sound way better.

Agreed. The Zonda has a clean sharpness to it, while the Huayra always looked somewhat bulbous and awkward

Man Alfa used to have it down in a vice, wtf happened.

The thread was right on 50% Stat Sheets till you guys started complaining.