amomentincrime.com/

>Overwatch Open official stream and schedule
twitch
.tv/overwatchopen
overwatchopen.com/schedule/

Other urls found in this thread:

playbreakaway.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=A1kkSZYIlTg&feature=youtu.be&t=677
reddit.com/r/Competitiveoverwatch/comments/4z6y57/ama_im_professional_overwatch_dps_taimou_from/
reddit.com/r/Competitiveoverwatch/comments/4wj47f/envyus_taimous_aim_practice_for_different_heroes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cutest and best pairing

SOMBRA

>do the ana thing to a tracer in the brawl
>my team's tracer comes and tickles her from 20m

there is absolutely no reaction image for how angry I'm right now

Nice, only 500 posts early

;f?M^Ea^>:+Cf>4DKKE-GA\OIBl%T.Ch7$c+EVNE@;^"*BOu3,@rHL-FC]

Why do FPS competitive communities always defend cheaters and make excuses for them?

Overwatch is turning into another CS:GO, where the competitive scene is ripe with cheaters.

they are faggots, simple as that

Yeah its pretty sad when you see entire pages worth of reddit threads when you google "Overwatch hackers"

Quick! You're in charge of creating next weeks weekly brawl. What is it?

Junkrat only,No cooldowns, you slowly take damage while touching the floor.

>hot n' cold
Mei vs Junkrat

sensational

>Quickplay simulator
Heroes: Widowmaker, Hanzo, Ana (2 of each per team)
Maps: Ilios, Nepal, Lijiang tower

fuck off jeff you lazy ass
stop gathering ideas and start thinking them with your team, thats why you pay them for

This

remove zarya and symashit

they're disgusting

phara is only tolerable

U wot
Zarya, D.Va and Phara looks decent.

I always wondered why does Tracer have demon eyes in those SFM

Shitty SFM modelling
Also blini

playbreakaway.com/

It's over.

Overwatch is dead.
League of Legends is dead.
Minecraft is dead.

Paladins is dead.
Dota 2 is dead.
Smite is dead.

It's really over.

I want a faceless void clone in this game. Or at least his ult.

>by streamers, for streamers
Well why the fuck should I care then?

Give me a brawl with perfect accuracy, no projectile drop, no damage fall for all heroes.

Jamison Fawkes!

well they have two redheaded heroes,
Overwatch has none of those
>I don't count Torbs pirate skin

Overwatch btfo tbqh

this shitty gun barrel is two times larger than the projectile. nice design.

Time to trade in my Overwatch account

sfm is the worst thing I've ever seen

Well I guess it's over

See you guys in the Breakaway general

their tongues look like fruit roll-ups

I love Hana.

hes really the best

Absolutely! He's the cutest and I love him, and I want him to hug me like he's hugging that crocodile!

this was made before ana release, so... futa mei/mercy?

What ever happened with that S76 recoil bug related to framerate? Did they fix it? Am I at a disadvantage if I play at 120fps?

okay two questions
any tips for playing cowboy man
and I can't hit shit, what's a good mouse sense

>competitive
>enemy team has a person playing Genji
>outplays me a few times by jumping and wallclimbing and actually being good
>sides swap
>play genji, goes horribly
>every time I ult, enemy lucio would ult to counter me
>doesnt matter, team carries me
>we win
>all chat: "And THATS how you play Genji"
>call him a noob
>he loses

seriously taunting the enemy is legit the only reason I play this game

no waifu posting

gayness pls go

But user, I'm not gay!

that's kinda sad, user

Do you consider it a bug that Firestrike and Symmetra photos hit Zarya's bubbles twice? Would you be against it if changed it?

For those unaware, catching a 100 damage Firestrike will pop your 200 damage bubble and give Zarya an instant 50 charge.

When pigs fly:
Junkrat and Roadhog only, cooldowns reduced by 75%, ultimate gain increased, health set to 200%.
So basically the brawl would be called "The floor is lava."

i love him too

>damn those depraved bisexuals

How about Hana posting?

Gravity reduced by 75%

>Hit bubble going in
>Hit bubble going out
Working as intended

I'm sure is just another part of her flawless balancing.

That's great, user! I hope he brings as much joy to you as he does to me!

I guess it doesn't really matter who or what I am - I just want to let everybody know how wonderful Junkrat is! More importantly, I want to help make people happy, even if it's just a little!

Who /slowandsteady/ here?

Feels so relaxing to meet your gains goals in 2-3 games and everyone can relax for the night

Winston's bubble shield works like that, why would Zarya be any different?

I do love Zarya and generally think she's in a good spot, balance-wise, but when I leave spawn and get 100% charge from one fire strike I have to admit it seems a little excessive.

why is late late night play so full of shitastic players

1v1 skirmish
McCree and Soldier only
No flashbang or healing field

Serves the enemy Rein aka me right for shooting a firestrike at the door

>Top 500
>Many pro and high end players make multiple alt accounts
>Rank them up to Top 500
>Top 500 is now actually Top 200 or so with there being so many alts in it

real fun there buddy

>100% pro tourney usage

Definitely in good spot. Wouldn't be that sure about the balance part tho. But considering blizzard has time to fuck around with Symmetra instead of raping Zarya to hell and back, i'm probably wrong.

Top Gun

-Pharahs Only
-Reduce ability charge time

Smaller player pool means they have to widen the search for matchmaking. Looking for larger MMR differences, larger ping differences, more Koreans playing on American servers, etc. People are also more generally laid back late at night, more often drunk, stoned, depressed or sleep deprived. Notably, six man stacks of insomniacs or other night owls are extremely powerful and you can easily rank up playing like this.

That all said, you'll keep seeing the same people every game because the player pool is so shallow. This means if, for whatever reason, people are more retarded than usual on a given night, then things won't change if you keep playing.

DPI * In-game Sensitivity < 3500

Pharah with infinite jet packs, standard boost CD, no ultimates.

Is the person inside the bubble damaged by the firestrike?
If not that should be fixed.

I want to believe Kaplan and the gang have a comprehensive plan to get all the characters really well balanced for season 3.

If Overwatch had a 3v3 deathmatch without respawn game mode, what comps would dominate?

Yeah, that sounds more fun.

No, they're not damaged by it, unlike with Winston's barrier. ( )

Widow * 3

No.

Would get raped by Winstons.

my plan of 8 hours of playing Winston payed off well.
harambe as bananas
So much.

Endless number of amazing plays I could choose from to talk about, sure. His power on KOTH maps is absurd, sure. What takes the cake is leaping into the air to stop a Pharah about to rain justice by tossing the shield in her face and having her kill herself with the splash.

I wish there was an infinite skirmish mode under Training which would put you into the Skimish games and auto-balance teams to 3v3, dynamically putting group members and bots on both teams as necessary.

Don't know if anything would dominate. There's room for counter picking anything in a 3v3 skirmish.

So not only her beam works inconsitently against armor, also her bubbles are fucked

>leaping into the air to stop a Pharah about to rain justice by tossing the shield
You can also do it with your face if you ult. I jumped up to punch her, forgetting you can't knock back ulting Pharahs, but she died from splash damage.

Roadhog would be stronger with fewer people to gang up on him.

balanced*

>What takes the cake is leaping into the air to stop a Pharah about to rain justice by tossing the shield in her face and having her kill herself with the splash.
Shit like this is why I don't touch Pharah anymore.

Delete Pharah, she's pure and she obviously doesn't want to be there.

Why do I deserve this, I already fell down to 2.4k and got back up, started at 2.7k and now I keep getting teamed up with literal drooling retards, kids, girls and cs:go russians.
What the fuck am I supposed to do, I always have more than 2 gold medals on those losses and am on fire most of the time, but it is no use you literally can't carry in this game I hate this.

EnvyUs.Taimou's amazing tournament quality aimbot!

Is it worth getting reported though user? Do you really have to put others down to feel better about yourself? You can't just git gud and be satisfied with your own progress? You have to let others dictate how you feel about yourself? Oh user.

I love how the chambers are like half the size of the bullets

The highs and lows of team based competitive video games.
Some days you get an amazing team and get carried.
Some days you are a part of an amazing tank support support trio and carry hard.
Some days you get teamed with literal subhuman scum who have less redeeming qualities than shower mold.

>one of /r/competitiveoverwatch's top posts is aiming tips from this scumbag

For me it's always been great winning streaks with people who aren't idiots or horrible losing streaks with actual idiots.
How the fuck do they plan on balancing this if they have seasonal competetive and shitters keep getting into high rank and ruin it for everyone else.

>PotG
Those are known to bug out.

here have a straight recording from his own perspective
youtube.com/watch?v=A1kkSZYIlTg&feature=youtu.be&t=677
checkout them comments
dat defense force

They don't. Enjoy your 50%.

Oh man, I won a game against an aimbotting McCree yesterday. It felt so good.

He was an incredibly unremarkable D.Va on offence, but when it was his turn to defend he switched to McCree and hit every shot he fired from any range. And the kill cam made it obvious, the way his crosshair stayed perfectly fixed to my chest.

She'll learn.

>yet ANOTHER waifu and shipping dominated thread. All of you should be exterminated

>Why do I deserve this
This is a rhetorical question, and it's one I ask myself constantly, but I have to seriously wonder if there's something I could have done to win these games.

Like it or not, retards on your team is part of the game. If you want to climb out of this hell, you'll have to know how to win games using them. One game, we had both McCree and Soldier, and the Pharah I had Discord on constantly was still raping our team. I decided to ignore the rest of the team and just pocket the McCree, giving him 90%+ of my attention. He stopped dying, Pharah got under control, and we manage to push to a draw. I wish every game had such a simple answer, but it's had me re-thinking how I handle retarded teammates.

I hope D.Va will get some new legendary this time around. Giant pumpkin meka or something would be cool.

>checkout them comments
>dat defense force
What possesses someone to defend a cheater?

Hahahahahhaa holy shit

Thank you for this

If MMR doesn't completely reset between their 3 month seasons that they're aiming for, over enough time the game will divide up skill better. There's also a lot of room for people to grow in skill over time, so the skill levels will expand to be more stratified- it's all really muddy right now.

What really helps is to become less attached to the VICTORY screen, and become more attached to your own personal mastery of the game. If you make yourself a big play maker, you'll care less about being teamed up with actual idiots.

reddit.com/r/Competitiveoverwatch/comments/4z6y57/ama_im_professional_overwatch_dps_taimou_from/
reddit.com/r/Competitiveoverwatch/comments/4wj47f/envyus_taimous_aim_practice_for_different_heroes/
people like the taste of his dick, apparently