/dg/-Destiny General

Trials returns tomorrow
>>>NEWSRESET INFOLINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BungieHelp/status/781611375726436352
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for Titans/Warlocks can survive blinting.

kekdoxR8

xth for 5/6 for monitor raid, pls join we need you

Any boners up for Nightfall? Don't have a mic :/

At Skolas if anyone wants to join for rep or whatever
1/3

I should farm some strikes before I pass out. Here's hoping Xur has something good tomorrow. I fucking love the Warlock boots he brought last week. Those things are a fucking god-send when I forget to reload my shit.

Who feels like doing a fresh WotM? No shitters allowed.

I'm a shitter can I come

WHY IS THERE NO LINK TO THE PRIME WEAPON QUEST STEPS

nth for looking for monitors raid

I would, but I suck. I'm only only 355.

I'll do one but I'm bringing my shitan who is only 364 at the moment. Got 6 keys though so he'll be better by the time we kill aksis.

calm down hans

I'm on Xbox can I join

no but you can join us

cookies!

I'm a retard.

Does infusing armor increase the Intellect/Discipline/Strength of it?

If so, what's the best way to do it? Get a low-light piece of gear and infuse it with a higher light piece?

Any Hunters and Titans need to do the 2nd part of the Outbreak Prime quest on PS4?

im mild shit but know it.

is zippy or noobish coming?

it will increase the stats, but every piece comes with a stat cap that it will never raise above. there are pieces with higher rolls that you can get, but the roll on armor is random when it drops.

infusing a lower light item with a higher light one will raise the stats a bit but only to a point. you're only infusing the light value, not the stats.

Make this nightmare come to an end

1/6 Aksis 2nd phase checkpoint

>TFW 7 points away from having max strength
>would be a perfect build otherwise

It's annoying.

is that be the battery?

No

Yeah, Warlock here.

cool, hunter here

I'll join

anyone else dealing with weird lag and server connection issues?

How do I do Sepiks farming and would anyone be up for that or Archon's Forge on Xbox?

Great, 2/6 for relatively easy loot

2nd phase Aksis

in pvp and nightfall is would start saying random names in place of my fire teams; also shorten it to just 'died'...so

Doesn't look nerfed to me. Compare with

run sepiks perfected from the director repeatedly over and over

Confirmed that it works now.

>literally went back to Plaguelands and killed one dreg, and it completed

Thanks for scaring the shit out of me, Bungie.

I'm yellow barring constantly, but getting 10-20 ping or so in BF4. Maintenance soon I'd guess

MUUH

>2 autists are still arguing about whether or not they "nerfed" hunters asses in Rise of Iron

There a decent sniper to buy?

Don't suppose you know any Titans that need to do it?

I wish.

3/6 as far as I know.

Event Horizon from Crucible Vendor. Max impact, HH, Shortgaze, Smallbore and Spray and Play. Its a cheap, easy to get PvE sniper.

Fuck off Yoshida, don't you have to make even less content for FFXIV

not off the top of my head, i'm afraid

We can get 5 together

I report anyone who uses a shotgun in PvP.

Yeah I'll join

Works for me. I've got 4 so we should be full.

So is Sureshot IS, Outlaw, Extended Mag, Mulligan a useable roll for Ill Will or shall I just carry on with my Wounded and Palindrome

I thought only the 3 factions you can pick from dropped Sparrows.

I got at least 3 including myself

WHERE IS NOOBISH OR ZIPPY

there's a crucible as well as an IB one

thats a shit Ill Will roll

they added Vanguard and Crucible ones in RoI, and Variks got one added in the April Update. might be an IB one too, tough to say at this point.

3/6 Fresh raid. Grabbing monitors as well 367, 369, 371

do i need to have a kd of 3.0+ to play trials

>two sub 370 shitters
no thanks,

>tfw getting so many fucking strange coins it's sickening
>tfw I just want my days of iron crap and be done
Bungo why did you elevate engram drop rate I have too many fucking coins.
>tfw I just want a decent fucking fashion look that's still good on the armor and goes nice with shaders...

if you have to ask, then yes.

Who /trialsready/ here?

Your mom is a sub 370 shitter

fuck off killzone

Fuck, I'm never going to get this damn thing

Kills with shotguns in the Crucible aren't legitimate kills and are discredited.

at least my mom can 2 damage phase aksis

shitter

I'm suprised people haven't been using the khoshtov a lot more shit can chew threw you in no time flat on 900 rpm and the recoils slammed.Feels like zhalos supercells 2.0

>in no time flat
>no time flat
blacklisted

Has anyone here actually received a ghost from a package yet, I must have opened at least 50 packages and I'm still stuck with a 365 shell from a spooky key

they fixed the problem with ghosts dropping too often so now they don't drop at all.

I got none until Saturday when the game thought it would be hilarious to throw three at me in a single tower visit -.-

t. shitgun easymode babby

I WANT TO RAID WITH NOOBISH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

5/6. You should come bud. Sometimes there's more to life than being an elitist. It is a sign of the true elite to help those attain that status. There's a difference between a boss and a leader. Also if you say fuck off midway that's cool too.

>i'm leaving because fuck you guys anyway
hehe xd

having trouble increasing my light to 365 for the raid. im doing strikes and its not really giving me shit, any tips?

I want to cum inside Bv and Cherry

Nope, I got one 365, then it took till tuesday for me to get my next one at 375 from WotM.

heroic strikes
nightfall
faction packages
strike hoard chests with skeleton keys
exotic engrams from popping 3oC

i need a friendly warlock and a friendly titan, either on the final stage of the siva engine quest or willing to buy the engine replica and be nice.

>it's a salty shitter who tried to use sidearms improperly episode

I can help you out as a Warlock. I already finished the quest.

0/10 for reposted bait, try again when trials is live and the lighthouse truhards are abound, you might get some better bites then

I haven't had a single exotic drop from 3oC since the expac dropped

you would be the best warlock there ever was

haha fuck, comitatus literally unobtainable to certain players

twitter.com/BungieHelp/status/781611375726436352

you're a year late, shitposter-kun

Any Titans want Help a Warlock and A Hunter with the "Be The Battery" part of the exotic pulse quest line?

Just give me a minute, my controller is kind of broken right now. The moment I put the microphone it just stopped responding.

we're 5/6 at the server farm and we need one more at least for the monitor puzzle if not aksis

I can help with the puzzle, but I'm running nightfall with friends and have work early tomorrow, so that's all I can help with.

>you just wanted them to up the rate a -little- bit

alright thanks

>The Waltz
>counterbalance
>perfect balance
>quickdraw
This is the malok archetype, right?

>tfw offerings drop so often that a group of 4+ randoms have a good chance of doing like 10 rounds straight with eachother

yes.

has anyone redone the exotic pulse quest on a character that has already done it?

like by selecting it from the quest ipad

you can only select abandoned quests, not ones already completed.