/dng/ dueling network general

Dueling Network/Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2320
Last thread: ICUP Edition
● YGOPro is an automated simulator.

YGOPro (Windows): docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6B7GsCVf45zRUZnVHJid0N0eHc&export=download
YGOPro (Mac): mega.nz/#!fREAVBwZ!cOQG_5oHFKgjfwz4dVUtAW88w9gqRrvWyeFZ7zI_bVM
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project (High Quality YGOPro images)

Useful Links:
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/
OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Raging Tempest (October 8th)
●OCG: Booster SP: Fusion Enforcers (November 12th)
●OCG: Dimension Box Limited Edition (November 26th)

●TCG: Legendary Decks II (October 7th)
●TCG: Structure Decks Yugi Muto and Seto Kaiba (October 21st)
●TCG: Invasion: Venom (November 4th)
●TCG: Destiny Soldiers (November 17th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP.
● Read the cards.
● Lurk and read the archives.
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.
● If you want to improve, netdeck and playtest constantly.
● Read the cards you fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/YuGiOh_OCG_INFO/status/781690331859386368
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for ICUP

2nd for
ATTIC

Magileine!

share chemical beasts

i hate memes now

What is this retarded shoe meme?

yes, keep forcing that unfunny shit you bug crybaby.

Diamante trying to be ironic.

Dia forcing his shit

Repost in regard to shoe meme:

I'm guessing (and this comes from not knowing where this came from, but being a black man from NY that grew up around other black people during the 4Kids era) that these memes reflect irony, nostalgia and black mannerisms all at once. It's commonplace for a young black man to point at his victim with an vertically outstretched palm before roasting the everliving fuck out of him, and this is best illustrated through Yugioh characters and their mannerisms. All those phrases like ICUP were popular in 6th-7th grade (before everyone started worrying about pussy), so it's probably an ironic hearkening back to the old jocular days.

Am I right, or did I overthink it? Is it only one person posting this shit?

BLS saved

twitter.com/YuGiOh_OCG_INFO/status/781690331859386368

TRANSLATE IT WEEBS

>You can banish 2 monsters in your Graveyard, then target 1 face-up monster: Shuffle your deck.
HOLY SHIT

you got it right
just ghetto ironic humor shit

Migrate.

>effect is just the word sample
How will jewart salvage this with his retarded psct?

Translate it weebs.

You nailed it 100% m8
OH SHIT WHAT DOES IT DO?

How saved are we?

Post it in instead. You know, the thread that actually started with a card and something related to the game instead of the favourite reddit meme of a known attentionwhore.

Seriously fuck this thread. There is a perfectly good thread over at

TRANSLATE IT WEEBS

>hey guys, post in my thread that I made, it'll make me feel better about having a small penis

LMFAO
is this good or nah?

I really should pic these up for Cubics just in case I end up putting them back in

>core shilling his boring thread
NAH

SAMP: then LE

Black luster shota?

dia put the trip back on so i can re-filter you

Actually I'm MexicanRetard420

punny

that wasn't my post
i want my trip back badly but i lost the shadow duel senpai
unless you guys can think of something up

1: discard to boost BLS by 1500 during opponents battle phase, also changes the attack of any monster who battles that BLS back to its original attack
2: during opponents EP banish a light and dark (other than it) and add it back to hand

how do you feel about using discord?

Looks like a Kalut that gives 1500 and returns itself to the hand at the End Phase by banishing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster.

Still haven't used it, might once shitposting ITT gets boring

This doesn't make it too much better, but it's still not bad.

TRASH card to suit BLS perfectly

It's shit.

we shitpost there senpai you should join

lol

Wait for the Org.

Implying. It was bad enough that people did the exact same thing the last time even though was the thread that was posted after the bump limit as opposed to before, and even though it was the thread made using the just then newly revealed card. As opposed to the tripfaggot praising piece of shit meme thread that was .
And it's just about the same thing this time.

Chaos Envoy
DARK Warrior LV 4 / ATK 1500/ DEF 0
(1) During either player’s battle phase: Target a “Black Luster soldier” monster or “Gaia the Fierce Knight” monster you control; it gains 1500 ATK until the end of the turn. This turn, any monster that battles it has its attack become its original attack during damage calculation only.
(2) During the End Phase, if this card is in your graveyard: you can banish 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster from your graveyard; add this card from your graveyard to your hand.

Nobody cares.

>being this autistic

eh, maybe some day soon-ish

so do you have to summon that piece of shit to not get lightning fuckt

and does it actually even stop lightning fucking

It's decent I guess but not really what BLS needs. Hope there's more.

>only during opponent's battle phase
>can't even use it to OTK with a boosted Super Soldier

It's actually even worse than I imagined.

let us know when you're ready, we can drop an invite link whenever you want senpai

will do senpai

>deck is inconsistent bricky shit
>LETS GIVE IT AN EVEN SHITTIER HONEST
THE CITY OF YUGIFAGS.

no one fucking cares

Why does Konami hate Yugi so much?

I remember someone saying a few threads ago they heard Weiss was the game to meet girls. Lemme tell you, I think I've only seen 2 female YGO players my entire life

One of them was a sexy Latina though, so there's that

It's during both battle phases though.

My bad, I was busy reading the shitty TL.

>it's not even Honest because it has to be on the field

It keeps getting even worse unless they're getting something that can fucking turbo out the level 4s of the deck straight from it.

Kaiba was always the best duelist. Its really true that money wins games.

>only a 1500 boost
Just use Honest.
You guys were right, BLS is just unsalvageable.

BRUH U SURE CUZ SOME NIGGA UP THERE WAS SAYING THAT YOU CAN DISCARD IT FROM YO HAND. HOW MANY YEARS OF KOREAN U TOOK MY G?

>konami cranks out overpowered shit and even decent shit all the time
>misses the point this hard

They have to be doing it on purpose.
They have to be.
They wouldn't finally give BLS more support just to make it a shitty version of Honest, right?

Konami loves making bad cards as legacy support, you should know that by now.

Konami, please dont fuck Buster Bladers support this hard

Don't get your hopes up.

This is likely as good as it gets for the dragonslayer
One more week until RATE passes and then the 3 month wait for Buster Blader to redeem himself

I kind of wish they'd pushed harder in the type hate direction instead of still forcing him to mostly only hate dragons. It'd make for a better deck I think.

>Buster Blader
>Yugi
You should already know the answer.

konami doesn't what their precious dragon dildoes to be demolished by based buster blader

Literally there cannot be any way that Konami RnD does not know about the massive discrepancy in power between the cards they print. I refuse to believe that Konami does not realize that this card does not really help Black Luster Soldier in any significant way.

Although I guess this is good for playing with nostalgiafags that hate xyz and won't be playing castel to bounce the bls you went hugely minus for.

Man I'm glad I never liked BLS, I would be pretty angry otherwise.

Hopefully there's still some more shit. I'm going to remain hopeful until the set drops even if it's most likely nothing good will come out of it.

what was the point in making this a trap card?

Fuck Konami. They don't even know how to treat their posterboy properly. This game needs to be handed over to a better company.

legit question why does konami hate yugi so much?

>Although I guess this is good for playing with nostalgiafags that hate xyz

Fair point. There's been a lot of those cropping up on ygopro lately. Might be cool.

For starters, nostalgia sells by itself, and second, Konami hates Yugi and loves Kaiba.

Reminder that Konami is the company that thinks it's good business to fire the director of one of their most successful game series and then turn said series into generic garbage.

>Konami hates Yugi and loves Kaiba.
i want to know why tho
is kaiba just a more popular character?

I don't get it. I really don't. If they're going fat enough to push Kaiba this hard, down to printing ABCs under the guise of "supporting Unions" then why not go the extra mile and let people have an actual Yugi vs Kaiba meta for a bit?

Kaz likes him more and BE is far more iconic than DM.

>Hey Buster Blader, get moving will ya? You're holding up the line and I need to get new stuff to deal with these frigging kindergarten educational machines

>Yugi vs Kaiba meta for a bit?
do you know how hype that would be? holy fuck just thinking about that gave me a boner
>imagine tell your friends "yea right now tier 1 decks are blue-eyes and dark magician"
they'd want to come back for sure
i thought Joey was his favorite
he did say joey was the best duelist

>he did say joey was the best duelist
reaction image

>He doesn't like the best monster in the franchise

Leave.

i forgot where the fuck i read this
im looking for the source right now but i remember kaz said something along the lines of
"joey is the best duelist and he also doesn't have an egyptian soul reincarnated and he could go head to head with the ones that did"

t. Kevin tewart

>battle city final 4
>2 reincarnations of ancient egyptian magic wielders, 1 being the pharoh and controller of the gods
>1 being a lunatic with ancient egyptian magic whose mind has faded into nothing but despair
>a regular teenager

Yes. Kaiba is by far the most popular character in the whole franchise. Although Yugi is more popular than Atem now thanks to the movie.

Only one duelist has the balls to wield the most powerful card in the game

BLS is fucking 3k and can banish shit why does it need this

>then why not go the extra mile and let people have an actual Yugi vs Kaiba meta for a bit?
Yugi's cards are too gimmicky and shit to allow that.
Blue eyes and ABC not gimmicky, they're both linear and competent decks like a meta deck should be

>atem and atem in yugi are differently ranked

>Kaito
now we know why he's the new Crow in arc-v

I thought this was weird. They're the same person.

>they have to split atem into two different votes to stop Kaiba > Atem >Jaden from being the results of every poll untill the end of time

Not quite, its like differentiating Thief King Bakura and Yami Bakura, although we didn't see much of the real Pharoah either tbqh

>Shaddoll support was garbage
>BLS support was garbage
If they mess up Infernoids there is literally no saving grace to this set, just throw it all away

>super soldier
>armory arm
>1500 boost from the little guy
>hit something that's weaker than BLS
>if it is at or over 2500 atk you win

or make envoy of beginning, or vanilla BLS with the double attack, and armory arm will otk if they have 1 or 2 things in attack mode

it's inconsistent and shitty, but that's what you do with it I guess

M O M O R A T
O
M
O
R
A
T