youtube.com/watch?v=xnOK-TNKNmw&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Hirez server status
status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ about the game
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>/palg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6NNDQLSytCCoExPCtt48Bq9_Sv_Ha4qZkOeHS1DcS8/edit#gid=485142380

Other urls found in this thread:

smitedatamining.com/paladins-obt-34-pts-maldune-info/
smitedatamining.com/category/paladins/
silentaim.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They expect retards to buy hundreds of chest in a couple months when they make some fancy skins that are chest exclusive. THAT is the Smite model.

>You'll never rub Makoa's belly

Nah, they didn't introduce chests and chest-exclusive skins until much later in SMITE's life.

>ywn rub fernando's belly

Fernando doesn't have a belly. He has a well-chiseled and almost-constantly oiled six-pack.

nth for IF YOU JUST STARTED PLAYING THIS GAME AND FIND IT TOO EASY IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE MATCHED AGAINST BOTS UNTIL YOU REACH LEVEL 5

Up since reverse image search only resulted in unrelated lewd pages

and you will never rub it.

When I found that out I felt like a complete idiot.

>ywn pat Ying's head after a victory
why live

nth for IF YOU HAVE BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME FOR AWHILE AND FIND IT TOO EASY IT'S BECAUSE THERE ARE A LOT OF RETARDS PLAYING IT

user please.

>Feel like playing drogoz for once
>There's an androxus on the other team
>Someone says "Is that Doesupz over there? Isn't he on the number 1 team?"

kek
I fear for the game's future though, eventually it'll be like tf2 and everyone will be a tryhard faggot with the most optimal builds and not just mindless fun like it is now

The worst part is she sounds like someone who would appreciate a head pat.

Orange Evie or Pink Evie?

Orange.

>I-I'm not a little kid, you know! I may not be a real fighter like that Skye, but I'm still an elf! I still have at least a few decades on you!

>tfw too busy being edgy that you can't play other characters thus no competitive
why is androxus so good

He's just a solid damage dealer who's also an edgy fuck.

>wrapped up in a blanket
>Controller under the blanket with me
>Illusion bombing people with Ying

Comfy

This was mentioned in the last thread: just like Cassie is the most versatile of the damage dealers (if not all champs), Androxus is the most versatile of the flankers. He has a toolkit that is both powerful and helps him deal with most any threat.

Ying's the comfiest support.

>an edgy fuck
but that's the best part
I also find it so easy to keep on headshotting people with him. His kit is fun as fuck.

Pic of the same game.

Well we already have chest so they're ahead of schedule on that. They could pretty easily fill them up too thanks to the segmented skin system. I can see it now, someone opens a chest and they get Drogoz hornbands, Pip goggles, and a Fernando lance or something. A dark future

I don't mean edgy fuck in a bad way. It's great.
Androxous x Reaper when?

>Grohk is an orc shaman who is the prophet of a lightning god
>Pip is a thief who stole the secret of alchemical fire and is on the run from an order of alchemists and artisans
>Grover is a treant
It's not like Ying has much competition when it comes to being a comfy support. She gets bonus points for being aggressively friendly.

Because HiRez literally can't stop buffing him.

He used to be shit when he first came out because he was very focused on air shots, but his air mobility was complete ass. And then they just kept buffing him, and buffing him, and buffing him...

A good Evie/Skye can put him down easily

>Implying Evie or Skye can shoot down Androxus in the air

>People instalock damage/flank characters
>Have to go Barik again
>Game becomes no fun because it's too easy for me to win with him
I like to have some fun with Evie's mobility and Cassie's damage, but i can't leave the team hanging because they're fucking instalockers

I know that feel
>enjoy playing Skye and Cassie
>people always instalock damage so I almost always end up playing tank/support

How are you winning with Barik? I'm getting steamrolled in worringly regular fashion.

Get the cards that heal you and your turrets constantly.

literally FUCK skye when you're caught in a house or something
he got a nerf this patch though but all is cool
I think if I had OW I'd also play Reaper
jesus

>Barik
>Fish Market map with docks and the enemy team has a Bomb King
>Know the poppy bomb is coming, That Jolt build is too popular now
>As soon at the action moves towards the docks, BOOM 40 feet in the air and sailing over the water
>Figure I am screwed but might as well hit rocket boots
>Go shooting through the air and land right back next to the payload
I had no idea Rocket boots gave you such good aerial momentum. Still, fuck all that jolt IV business.

Damn, i don't know, winning with him is pretty easy for me, deploy some turrets and shoot everyone the turrets shoot, it's even better when you get a 'Nando to protect you when your shield is down(that's why i love playing with friends too)

>importing one of my friend's sets
>I don't have a card
>cleary an option to buy it right there
>button doesn't work
>I have to exit and buy the card and then re import it

>B-but it's BETA!

Has there been any news on the next paladin yet?

smitedatamining.com/paladins-obt-34-pts-maldune-info/

Why are most of the males fugly (except Fernando of course)

Get your shit together Hi-Rez. To reel in the big bucks you need to appeal to women and gays

smitedatamining.com/category/paladins/
Nothing official. But thanks to the magic of datamining, we know the next champion is probably named Mal Damba and will have something to do with snakes and voodoo.

They're trying their hand at the furry/scalie market with Pip, Drogoz and Makoa. Fernando will probably stay the main "hot guy" character for ages.

>thread's been up for an hour
>dead like sahara desert
New battle is born
Guess it was just hype

It's the middle of the night in burgertopia.

posting is active though?

They get you with skins.

Nah they won't buy skins for shitty characters.

I'm sorry you cannot appreciate this barrel chested military beauty. And he doesn't skip leg day! (Should have really been the default skin)

New skins for Buck and Drogoz...

I would so that bunny.

I don't like the facial hair. He needs a full beard.

Oh yeah, because the world revolves around 'Murica?

Androxus is pretty hot.
Buck isn't bad.
Fernando is a given.
I know some dwarf fuckers who are into Barik.

In time I'm sure they'll make more since you're right, a big part of Overwatch and TF2's staying power was the female parts of the fandom who kept it around with their yaoi shit.

It helps that spamming Q is all it currently takes to win with her
8 matches with the slut and thats all Ive been doing. Rarely I need to make plays with clone switches and stuff

How is my healslut?

You want this giant military guy to dress as a bunny?

Their healslut was better then you at healing.

>Outhealed by enemy healslut

Have you considered suicide?

b-b-butt.... fuck.

It's morning in Yuropoor and people are going to work. That and amerisharts are sleeping.

hell yeah

Big guys in cute outfits is my jam

Step up your healslut game desu.

>Didn't even break 40k

Lmao

The most telling is his heal ratio. The healbots have a combined HPS of 800. Her Primary does 875~. If she's a good heal slut keeping her harem up constantly, the ratio would have been closer to 1:1

All there is to this bitch is hitting your regular shots
So fucking boring. Worst damage character, I wonder why shes such a popular pick

Be more specific. Which bitch?

I expect Cassie.

I meant to link to Cassie has about the worst design together with Skye

You mean Kanessa? Well she's the sniper, what else do you expect her to do?

More to the point, I want to jump around shotgunning people to the face AS a cute bunny.

No furry, just sayin.

He'll probably get some cutesy outfits since his lines make him sound like a huge momma's boy

Timer Mill is the absolutely worst map for Flank classes

I got kicked from the Servers after 2 of our team DC'ed. I checked and there isn't a maintenance so did the servers die on everyone else too?

Fuck guys, I got into Paladins more than Overwatch but is painful being someone who likes this game more than the overated Blizzard money maker.

Overwatch is polished, pretty, colorful and really well made but the gameplay is just boring after 30 mins, you just work your ass to get your ultimate and that's it, end of the match or the fight, just shoot press the ult and repeat.

Paladins can be ugly at some point with the shitty design of the maps but what is even better than Overwatch (considering Paladins changed quite a lot from the close beta) is the fact that you can create your own playstyle, change the way your champ works against different comps and what is even more important is the fact that even when the game is still on diapers has a lot of potential AND IS BALANCED enough to not be painful to play like Overwatch with the retards spamming Hanzo/Dva/Reindhardt.

Every time I wanna see something nice about paladins on jewtube or another pages/forums all what I can see are retarded Overwatch fanboys or Blizzard goyims saying "hurr durr Paladins copied muh game!" withput any kind of real knowledge. YES the games are really similar, YES Blizzard was smarter because they released their game first thanks to their money and resources, YES Paladins is suffering the same as Battleborn but at least is struggling to show the game is different in the core. That being said Paladins is a different approach to the genre, TF2 was the start and what makes this popular, but one thing is for sure... Paladins has taken some elements from the successful formula of Overwatch but at the same time they moved aways from it and make those elements different, that's why Paladins feel like another thing when you play it.

Fuck Blizzard and fuck their fanboys.

The servers always do that. Just expect it'll happen at least once during a session.

I actually enjoy Paladins more then Overwatch after playing it on a friend's account. The card system is cool.

First time it happened to me, must have connected to a third world server that got bombed or something.

Overwatch is bleeding players as I recall and they are too busy fixing the game to keep releasing heroes.

Paladins is still at 0.34 which hopefully means that Hi-Rez isn't expecting it to make money yet and are still cranking out gameplay content as opposed to making money off whales.

Paladins is still nailing down its formula. The game was heavily iterated on since alpha.

Yeah the card system and loadout is what makes the gameplay more involving, better than going around shooting and spamming until you get the ultimate with the same stats over and over.

>making money off whales.
>mfw I have all the starcraft franchise, HoTS, Diablo I and II (diablo III sucks mayor balls) and Overwatch

A-Are you calling me fat just because I have 14% body fat? you're mean user.

Why the fuck is the queue taking longer than the matches? Is everyone playing payload or casual or something?

Post your deck, plz

Casual Siege gives the shortest queues. At longest maybe about 2-3 min wait.

> ranked
Why would you even bother with that shitshow yet? Most of the steam players don't have it unlocked and the per character model is garbage unless they make it so you can matchmake as said character. Wait for changes first

They're clearly planning on a draft style for ranked, considering they ask you for 12 characters (5v5, 2 bans).

Post characters that don't require aiming

>Skye tries to execute you for the whole duration of the match
>just switch between illusions and kill her with 9 shots
Is there anything better to do in this game right now?

F E R N A N D O
E
R
N
A
N
D
O

Is this your first F2P game? Whales are people who buy useless cosmetic shit with jacked up currency which in this case means crystals. The conversion rate for is roughly 5 bucks = 1 month of playing everyday. You see that Cassie bundle worth 600? That's 13 bucks, the same as the Founder's pack. The F2P way to earn this would take an entire year of play. Repeat this cycle for the next few years every month and they can keep selling their base game over and over again to the handful of waifu fags.

Good Nando's nail half the team with his bowling Fireball and can cripple their backlines.

Grouk the Orc is the one with minimal aiming.

K A N E S S A
A
N
E
S
S
A

Whales are people who buy fuckton of comestics.
Unless we're using the term whale as someone who happened to buy a thing or two from F2P game, then carry on.

No there is not. The fact that Ying shits on Skye, the most picked and most annoying character in the game. . . . Just god damn. Waifu Healer forever.

Whales are consumers who buy a substantially large amount's worth of material (not just cosmetics). Players who buy one or two things are not whales.

You must be fighting bad Skyes because I can kill Yings pretty easily.

barik baby
throw down the sentries and blast anything on your screen with the shotgun, its practically made for aimless renegades like myself

>Try to play Ying
>Can't because half of the time it's just me and one other frontliner getting overwhelmed by 3-4 people at any given time while our team mates don't actually do anything to help.
>Better off just playing Grohk because he's a lot more resilient and lends himself to being in the fray a lot better than Ying does.
And it's not a playing with randoms thing either, hell oftentimes I get better games playing with randoms than I do playing with people I know anyway. This is frustrating. I don't even dislike Grohk, I just want to learn this character but I'm just too incompetent to get results and I just can't work with my team to get it done either.

get gud palg
silentaim.net

Only 8 dollars a month for a permaban. What a deal

>filename
where's that horde of people lusting after ying and getting hot and bothered about it, that was a good read last thread