youtube.com/watch?v=rkGQKXZEczM

Camilla a best

I love Sakura!

Best at cucking you.

Back to cleaning Silas' dick you cuck.

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF YOU SOULLESS PIECE OF GARBAGE

POST OTHER SHIT

POST LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE BECAUSE OTHERWISE YOU JUST SHIT OUT THE SAME THING NO BETTER THAN THARJAFAG

I want her to step on me with those heels

So a current topic, looking at optimal deployment in Conquest; Arthur vs Effie

>S
Camilla
Corrin
Xander
Azura

>A
Niles
Silas
Jakob 1
Felicia 1
Selena
Elise
Gunter

>B
Beruka
Kaze
Leo
Peri
Arthur
Effie
Flora

>C
Keaton
Charlotte
Nyx
Felicia 2
Izana
Shura
Benny

>D
Jakob 2
Mozu
Laslow
Odin

Shit, meant for sorry Sakurabro.

I want you to get deported.

NO

FUCK YOU

I MEANT IT FOR

Where's the futas?

I hate you. Why don't you post literally

ANYTHING ELSE

WHY DON't YOU ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTE TO DISCUSSION HUH? WHY DON'T YOU POST ANY OTHER FUCKING PICTURE OF HER?

YOU DON'T LOVE HER. YOU FUCKING DON'T

FUCK OFF AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SIGHT

FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFF

cuck

Cherche is nice.

Still think Arthur>Effie. Arthur only needs a small push to doubling range.

Effie is a good GS partner for Niles though, but I don't think that puts her over Arthur. I think Arthur has some merit as Niles's GS partner too

>liking Cuckche

>futas
>cheating

Why wouldn't they?

They don't.

They have both parts so they are twice as likely to cheat cuck.

She's shit you cuck.

Except they don't.
Closest you get is fucking another man'a woman but that's when they're single.
Even the domineering feminizers are faithful.

Azura

Is shit

Whatever you have to tell yourself cuck

How though? Arthur's speed growth is lower, and his luck makes him susceptible to getting critical'd. Not to mention one of the worst class skills in the game is something he gets very early on, which hampers his usage without removing it from his equipped skills.

You're a tripfag and a cuck so your opinion doens't mean anything. Go away

I like Hana

I like Effie.

So bitter. So Jealous. Can't handle actual gameplay discussion so you have to resort to calling people cucks? Pathetic.

Cherche is pretty cute, but I never found a way to fit her into my army. How did you usually use her?

I like Mozu!!

Tonorrow, I'm going to buy cubic ninja so I can access homebrew on my 2ds, since I updated my firmware like an ass. What does this have to do with feg you ask? I'm doing it so I can dump my save and use a save editor to make Scarlet less dead on my Revelations walkthrough. I am willing to chest for best girl. Fuck yea.

>Cucklet

Who cares

>Scarcuck

Who gives a shit

No one fucking cares about your shitty cuck wife who only cares about Ryoma

Go fuck yourself.

Good luck user, your Waifu will certainly appreciate it!

Fuck you.

Conquest is easy, use whoever you want.

I love Effie! She makes me so happy! She makes my life worth living!

On a side note, is it immoral to have several waifus?

I'll be honest with you. Cherche isn't one of the best units so using her takes some commitment. It's been awhile since I've played Awakening and I don't have it near me so I'm trying to remember off the top of my head. I know I gave her Renewal and DS+. I think I threw Sword/Lance breaker and Deliverer in there at some point too.

So your brilliant idea to drive a cancerous tripfag out was to bring in several cancerous tripfags?

Yes, that's totally going to work. Convince tripfags they're in a friendly environment. Nothing bad will come out of it.

How's never beating chapter 12 going Etika

Sorry bud. Might need to wait in line to do that to me.

As long as you devote most of your time to your Waifu, she shouldn't mind you having a personal harem

What the hell are you talking about?

When I played Awakening Hard No-Pair up I actually used Cherche for her high defense.

It was funny because the only two non-chrom or Avatar pairings that happened were Vaike and Nowi and Sully and Stahl. Thing is that ever since Cherche arrived ahe slowly, but steadily got supports with Stahl due to positioning and they got to A faster than what Sully and Stahl reached S. So I developed the headcanon that Cherche wanted to steal Stahl from Sully. But she failed and died alone and unloved, because the ideal man for her was already married by the time they met.

I do my best to limit myself to one waifu per game.

Miriel is perfect in almost every way.

Azura a shit

Same queer.

Would you give the cute tsun free rein of your bank account?

Scarletcucks must leave.

She likes Ryoma.

Not (YOU).

Miriel is shit and belongs to Vaike anyway.

When will you dumb waifufags finally learn that your waifus are all shit and will cuck you for someone else?

>speed growth is lower

By a whole 5%, wow! Doesn't make up for Effie losing in base by 3 and having a worse promotion bonus for it (Berserker Arthur is 17, Hero Arthur is 16, GK Effie is 15).

>luck makes him susceptible to getting critical'd

He can be given Goddess Icons. It's not like they're a hot commodity.

>Not to mention one of the worst class skills in the game is something he gets very early on, which hampers his usage without removing it from his equipped skills

So... do that then? I don't even know why you would bring this up, it's the easiest fix in the world and you have him for all of half a chapter before you're able to do it.

Also some examples of the Speed difference mattering;

Level 9 Arthur with Jakob and a Tonic is 14 AS, doubling the Fighters in Chapter 8.
Level 15 Arthur with Niles B and Tonic is 18 AS, doubling the Cavs and Wyverns in Chapter 13.
Level 20/1 Bererker Arthur with Niles (Bow Knight) A and Tonic is 24 AS, doubling everything except for the Heroes, which he is only one AS off of doubling (and is on a .5 level at this point I'm pretty sure)

Effie can't reach any of these due to her bad base. I don't think Arthur beats Peri but I do think he beats Effie.

>Vaike
>Miriel
Teach belongs to Cordelia, nigger.

Beruka > Gunther

Beruka > Camilla

Also agreeing with this, not sure if Beruka deserves A tier though.

Beruka is SSS Tier

What are some of /feg/'s favorite Future Past parent-child conversations?

I like Noire and Libra, because she goes on a blasphemous rant calling out Libra's devoutness. Best part is that she's not even in her split personality; its genuinely the timid Noire. One can only imagine how dysfunctional that family was.

Another I like is Cynthia and Robin, because it would seem to be the only one where the parent insists on bringing their child back with them; instead of saying he's not her true parent, or that he only has this limited time, Robin's willing to have three Cynthias. Its at least his best conversation of the DLC.

Just drop Gunter down IMO

He's a great utility unit but he gets held back by his bases and growths

Beruka's combat suffers quite a bit due to bad AS but she has defense and growths over him for sure

Effie is indeed, the best girl!

Probably the only person who likes Rinkah. Ill probably get crucified.

The only one that really stood out to me was Inigo/MU. I liked that someone besides Morgan even acknowledged and thought about daddy's tactician skills. I think MU/Owain was similar though
Noire/Libra and Noire/Virion are pretty good though

>Speed
They're both slow, and neither doubles any time soon. Effie at least Kills despite not doubling with a single Blow. Arthur doesn't has that luxury

>Luck
Kaze also needs them, and much more so than Arthur, since Kaze can't survive a crit

I am not the guy you're talking to, so I won't argue Gamble is a great skill, specially on Arthur since he has high skill

>those calcuations
Thing is that if you pair Effie to Arthur and give her a Tonic chances are she one hit kills all of those enemies on a Steel Lance, while taking hits.

Also your calculations only factor attack speed, not hit rate. A 2 hit kill at 75% hit rate has higher chances to miss than a 60% single hit kill. Arthur doesn't fixes his hitrate untik his skill growth kicks in at about level 18. I'd argue his low Luck affects his hitrate more than his crit intake.

>I liked that someone besides Morgan even acknowledged and thought about daddy's tactician skills.
Noires kind of did that.

YES

Brady and Libra also have that rant, and it's much more Ironical and symbolic since Brady is also a priest.

What's great about Noire there is that it seems like its the only time when Noire gets really angry, without going all blood and thunder.

I think it redeems Libra/Tharja, which most would say is a great support till literally the last two lines.

>they don't even have supports

Their relationship is mentioned outside of supports. That's how strong it is.

I also like Rinkah. See, user? You're not alone!

Felicia?

Rincuck

>and neither doubles any time soon

Did you even read my post? This is objectively untrue.

>Kaze also needs them

How does Kaze need them? If he's fighting anything that can counter him besides Mages to begin with you're using him wrong.

>Thing is that if you pair Effie to Arthur and give her a Tonic chances are she one hit kills all of those enemies on a Steel Lance

That is, once again, objectively untrue. Want examples? Here, I'll even use the same ones Arthur faced.

Chapter 8, 8 Effie Steel Lance and Arthur C (and I'm going to ignore how ridiculous purchasing a Steel Lance is for this chapter); 28 Atk. ORKOs Fail Mages, whoop dee doo so does everyone else. Doesn't ORKO Fighters.
Chapter 13, 13 Effie Steel Lance Arthur B; 34 Atk. ORKOs the Diviners (I'll admit I forget if Arthur does or not), doesn't ORKO the Cavs or Wyverns.
Chapter 18, 20/1 GK Effie Steel Lance Arthur A; 42 Atk. Doesn't ORKO the Paladins or Heroes.

Also, pairing Arthur to someone other than Silas is less effective in the earlygame. Pairing him to Niles is too, but Niles tends to get Effie anyways.

Arthur is better as a GS mule and has issues, that's why he's in B tier. But he has better combat potential than Effie, that much is for certain. Here you're purposefully sandbagging him out of anything he needs while also giving everything Effie needs to her, and she STILL doesn't achieve the same results.

Fuck off.

Are there any waifus you don't like?

Also before you ask, yes these are factoring in her personal.

People here are constantly guilty of overhyping the shit out of Effie and I still fail to see why.

Did I miss something? Did someone go full TharjaAnon with her?

Azura, Lucina, Sumia, Olivia. Hana, Mozu, Midori, I can go on for a while pal

My birthday is soon
Which version of fire emblem fates has tharja 2.0?

Good night /feg/.
Birthright

Birthright

I'd be curious to see the full list, from Fates at least. Seems like you like quite a few.

>sumia
i was cool with the tripping going on in feg, but this is a betrayal right here

Why is gunter so high

I'm man enough to let Flora take her one shot at happiness with Jakob, even if it fails for both of us.

Flight upon reclassing, prologue, and Corrin's best support partner.

It looks like he might go below Belka soon though, I need to see more first.

Yep.

imgur.com/a/wQhqE

Remember, user, you can always embrace the menage a trois.

Just pray you have a bigger dick. I mean, there's a good chance that Jakob's compensating with his assholery?

Alright, for Fates:

>Hana
>Mozu
>Azura
>Midori
>Soleil (I'm sorry soleilanon)
>Elise (I can't bring myself to marry her)
>Sophie
>Mitama
>Flora
>Hinoka (I don't hate her I just feel she's better as a sister figure)

Awakening:
>Olivia
>Lucina
>Sumia
>Cordelia
>Kjelle
>Sully

That's about it, really.

Did FeliciaAnon lose his mind?

What if you were one day relaxing in the Hot Springs when, after dozing off for a little bit, Elise, Azura, Soleil, Kanna and Camilla walk in.
This catches you by surprise, it must be the girls turn in the bath and you have clearly overstayed your welcome, you quickly apologise and get out.
As you are changing you overhear the girls talking and laughing;
"Wow, daddy's is really small" Kanna says.

What do you do in this very awkward situation?

What is it that you dislike about Sophie that you apparently like about Cherche? She obsesses over Avel but so does Cherche over Minerva.

Basically. So it's best not to post about her at all.

Turn into a dragon and slap them all in the face with my giant dragon dong, then tell Kana to go to her room and no dessert for a week.

>playing Mamui

I'm not a fucking faggot fruit loving retard so I don't