/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1026

Last thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/mRbwC2ix (embed)

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October 18th NA, 21th Europe.

compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/

gematsu.com/2016/09/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-runs-unreal-engine-4

gematsu.com/2016/09/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-verts-room-teaser-website-opened

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fVKzzp2xieM
youtube.com/watch?v=XLL2XwhmAgw
autofillname.deviantart.com/art/Red-in-a-Pinch-467249224?q=H-Dimension-Neptunia/49737366&qo=186
strawpoll.me/11330405
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OH GYAAAAAAAAA

NepuBuran

Fuck I forgot to turn off my name for the OP

I forgive you

>and Vert is your trash icon

What did they mean by this?

First for best thick goddess, full of milk and kindness.

>copyright
Where is this from?

Hope we get a higher quality version of this.

>always last out of the main four in polls
Its definitely fitting.

It's to make sure that you can't throw Vert away

How will you show nepnep your love today?

I would lay my life on the line to protect Nep.

That's a very cute Nepgear butt! Shame her model didn't do justice, but I hope 4GO can do it this time.

I love Nepgear!

Reminder that tangerines kick ass.

WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE BEST GODDESS

if a meme says it, you know it's true

A sister doesn't count as a friend, Noire.

who is she

Fixed the one tiny problem she had
Get it? Tiny problems? Because her tits are t-

user? user?! Respond! AAAAAAANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNN!!!!!!!!

>one of her best traits
>tiny problem

It's a secret.

I want to caress Gearnon's cute butt!

which one is the real one

>She is overly conscious of it
>Best trait
Even she herself dislikes it

I am impervious to hammer, axe and cold attacks

is it boobs

The cute winking one is the real one.

she doesn't have to like it for me to like it

You liking it doesn't lend it any objective quality or basis as a "good" trait

Why are you here
What am I doing
Stop staring at me
This dream frickin sucks
I wish I had my book

I wish I could get a hug from Plutia at least once, no lewds or anything, just a normal hug where I can feel her body heat and her softness, just imagine Plutie hugging you in the bed and gently patting your head, whispering nice things until you fall asleep.

I wish we had a drama cd/asmr like this.

Her cpu side might be Iris heart, but Plutie herself is quite caring and kind.

How's that portal to Hyper Dimension coming along, /nepgen/? You are building it, right?

Disgusting edit

neither does you disliking it, it's a matter of taste
if you don't see your goddess as perfect then you got a problem

Rebirth2 Deluxe Steam pack. Hopefully someone dumps it here so you don't gotta pay 10 bucks for wallpapers

No, I'm building one to the Ultra Dimension.

Except that Blanc herself wants to change it. That means she herself sees herself as imperfect and to disagree with the word of god is blasphemy.

>build a portal
>it leads to Ultra Dimension
>destroy it and start anew
>remember that Ultra Dimension has a portal that leads to Hyper Dimension
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

memey memes

it's not blasphemy to disagree with the word of your goddess (except maybe if it's noire) and blanc doesn't necessarily want to change it

Suuure.

Blasphemy
the action or offence of speaking sacrilegiously about God or sacred things; profane talk.

Disagreeing with her literally means you believe to know better than her and claim her statement as false. Not only do you profess to be more wise and educated than literal goddesses but you also call her a liar.
And if Blanc didn't truly and deeply want to have huge tits it wouldn't have materialized inside her dream. You can try to deflect all you want with Kurome shenanigans and claim it wasn't really her wish when the others all showed their true desires.

*Unknown to most of Gamindustry, in the Northwest, exists a nation called /NepGen/, it is ruled by gods instead of goddess, its GPU is ________ and its GPU Candidate is ________. Unlike the 4 known nations, it does not abide the no-war treaty. What's more is that each resident, individual, of this nation can produce and use shares for their own accord, thus it is filled with powerful people.* Would you care to fill in the blanks with your desire? ヾ(*'▽'*)

>almost midnight
>still up praising Planeptune

Its GPU is Anonymous

>incorrect use of the word literally
>taking disagreeing with her to mean that I believe to know better than her
>implying I spoke sacrilegiously
stop posting any time dingus

I want to straighten Neptune's hair.

Stop posting and help me prepare for my marriage with Neptune, Eraniqus.

The sun is bright.

And neps are straight.

Daily reminder.

give me 100 words on why neps are straight and i'll believe you

Ge-Ge is cute!

Cute!

>Trying this hard to pretend to be innocent
Just stick to girls that aren't bothered by being flat, Like Iff- oh wait
Or Peash- wait, Yellow Heart
Kei, I guess? But not really flat.

>backpedalling this much
stop being so desperate to waver my faith in my goddess, it aint happening arfoire

I want Neptune to teach me how to molest little kids without them realizing what's going on!

nepnep isn't going to marry you. She is going to be my wife, not yours.

Goodnight nepgen

youtube.com/watch?v=fVKzzp2xieM

note to self darken outlines

>note drew this due to sheer boredom

>while watching this youtube.com/watch?v=XLL2XwhmAgw

>as well as staring at a picture of red drowning to death for no reason what so ever

autofillname.deviantart.com/art/Red-in-a-Pinch-467249224?q=H-Dimension-Neptunia/49737366&qo=186

hope you can see it

Goodnight nepgen!
make sure to praise your goddess!

true.

>gif

40% discount on launch, is this shit worth it?

I heard it's just another Action Unleashed. If you liked that game, maybe. if not, then no. Personally, I thought AU was shit, so I'm just gonna pirate this game when it comes out on PC.

>pirating neps

OUR NEPS HAVE BLOWN, WE CAN'T MOVE!

Hmm, I liked both action U and zombie army, then again, I always wanted to be able to play around with HDD form indefinitely, this is basically my dream nep game made true.

The models are a little better looking than U, and there is Iris heart/Yellow heart this time around, as well Uzume and tamsoft.

I got it at full price for the vita and I dont regret.

Don't get me wrong. If it's really a good game then I will consider buying it. That's what I did with the Re;birth games and I own legit copies on steam right now for all three. I also pre ordered a physical copy of the new game coming out next month on the vita. So it's not like I'm a freeloader or anything - I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is when it's deserved. But I'm not going to pay for a game that I most likely won't enjoy.

god why is she so cute? It should be illegal to be that adorable.

Gearnon is cuter!

wtf is gearnon? sounds autistic

nepgearanon. It's a poster on /nepgen/ who always talks about nepgear. He has become kind of a meme in his own right.

Noire, Tiara, please, contain yourselves

He always posts, even before he was a meme and shit, like "Nepgear is cute even when she kills", what the hell happened though?

There's also a poster who is as obsessed with gearnon as he is with nepgear. So it's kind of a clusterfuck of autism at this point.

Gentlemen, I believe you are looking for this, I don't have the larger one where one Noirefag try claims and shit blown itself out of proportion.

THIS IS WHAT I CALL MAXIMUM AUTISM
What the fuck do you mean, there's more?

Good night /nepgen/. May I dream of Nep-Nep

4 days without /nepgen/ I'm getting healthier. I won's tisk it

Cute

Big Nep was made for lewding!

Little Nep can also be very lewd

BIG NEP

MUST

BE

NEPPED

Nep and all her variations (Nep Jr, Big Nep, Ultradimension Nep, etc) are absolutely not for lewding.
That's what Lastation girls are for.

little neppy's lewdness is surpassed only by her cuteness.

Ultradimension nep IS big nep. Maybe you meant superdimension nep.

In any case, nep is for lewd AND for love/cuddles/headpats.

That is the way it must be.

Reminder to support your favorite CPU

strawpoll.me/11330405

I was trying to be cheeky and refer to Purururururun as Ultra Nep but I immediately realized my mistake and how dumb I was after I posted that. I'm going to sleep.

I want to marry Nepgear and consensually hold hands in missionary leglock while passionately kissing for the purpose of procreation!

I was curious and watched the bad ending of VII after getting the normal one, and sadistic Purple heart is nice too.

She looks like an anorexic teenager

>sadistic Purple heart is nice too
No she's not.

Why is there no trophy/achievement for bad end in VII but one for Conquest end in Mk2/RB2, this is dumb.

Because it was tacked on at the last minute.

Well, her current model looks anorexic, but I still love her. She looks the loveliest in Tsunako's art.

Nepgear is beautiful.

>Windows theme
>Vert is the trashcan

I love it

I wouldn't say anorexic. She's more like a noodle or a ferret.

Noodles are delicious and ferrets are adorable. A very befitting comparison for someone as delicious and adorable as Nepgear!

Tiara loves gearnon