heartharena.com/

>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

old thread

Take note, faggots. This is how you balance arena.

Real thread

>First two posts in /hsg/ are about Shadowverse and I'm currently getting into it too currently

Ded game

>have own general now
>still post in /hsg/
literally why

>showing us balance patch of game not many have played to even understand the significance of their removals

That sounds logical. Coming from your ass.

oh my. How big is the expansion?

109 cards, the game only has 7 classes though

>name your meme card game Shadowworld
>expansion named Dongness Expanded

You can't get any more tryhard edgy than that.

Its ok I was already playing for the past ~2 weeks but didnt look at the new expansion yet. I hope Luna got some fun stuff.

Rate my pulls, should I keep this or keep rollan?

>implying edgy is bad
Man I want to go back when edgy was actually nice

Not bad. Pretty much all of the leggos you opened are usable. I say keep.

>Cerberus
>Lucifer
Top jelly

Ded game

They didn't balance MC and Dr. 7 back in the day, this balance patch is coming out as desperate because people are dropping the game

When was the last time Blizzard added some new features to the game? "Lol DEKC RECIPES" doesn't count.

Man, its a shame "grimdark" and "edgy" became buzzwords, its so good when its done right

So what counts as a new feature when that isn't one, you self-entitled cunt?

I know that feel user, I know that feel.

Ironically this time some balance patches won't help. I think it's mostly people being fed up with hearthstone being the same over and over and the novelty is slowly wearing off even for casual players.

>Tournament mode
>In-match chat
>Auto-squelch
>Create your format mode
>Actual casual format

Let me do my best Team 5 impression:

HURR DURR, HOW DO I CODE. HA HA HA GUYS, HOW ABOUT INTRODUCE A NEW BUNDLE TO PLAYERS BUY, STORIES HAHAHAHA

>495/500
>3 am

>literally got Tirion, Grommash, and Cenarius within the span of 12 hours.
I don't even know what to fucking build. Holy shit

I started playing this year, and after 5 months playing I'm tired of the same-yness. No cool mechanics, no interaction, always the same classes. And Team 5 always designs cards in 3 ways: Powercreeped statted card, RANDOMSTORIES card and awful FUNARCHETYPE cards, its infuriating

>Actually playing this weebshit.
Doesn't even have a PC version, fuck that noise.

>Auto-squelch
But user. This would take at least 6 months of hard coding from the entire team to implement. On top of that, it would be incredibly confusing for new players. They might get lost in the menus or even worse.

Terrible, l2balance.

>autosquelch
>hating fun and interaction

>that velen
>tank up tactician: white boy edition
yes exactly what i want to play against

It's only unbalanced because Anduin is already terrible.

Compared to the 'balanced' shit every other class gets, this is perfectly sane.

Holy Nova and Mind Blast are already balanced you shitter. The class just doesn't have enough efficient support for them.

Holy Nova is a worse Consecrate and Mind Blast is never used outside of meme decks.

Eloise is live, guys!

Every time when it`s left 3 or less days till the end of season - I begin my aggrofarming actions using CW. Muahhaha

>So it's not impossible, but it's a quality of life thing that can also decrease the quality of life for players who are already struggling to remember all the decks they have even with nine.

>Ben Brode actually believes new players are potato level of intelligence

>Its perfectly sane
Except its not, Holy Nova would be retardedly op (7 damage AoE for 6 wat) in that form, same goes for Velen, and Temple Enforcer would still be shit tier unused as a 4 drop because priest dont need any more damn 4 drops, and the mind blast change should be "or 4 damage to the enemy hero" if changed to that style.

THE LADDER RESETS TODAY

POST YOUR RANK

Rank 5 here

20, fite me.

14 and I can prove via screenshot mechanics, I'm an expert player and my opinions matter

CHO OR PAGLE?

>Priest doesn't need any more damn 4 drops

The only non-expac 4-drop it has doesn't give any value on Turn 4 unless you've got another card in your hand. It also can't trade up easily.

Priest also hurts for a good board clear. Outside of Auchenai+Circle which requires two cards in hand, there's no good way to clear a bunch of mid-level minions. That's why Holy Nova needs to be changed.

Or hey, just leave Anduin as he is. I love Hearthstone, it's a great 3-class CCG. :^)

Tirion

The co-op are unironically my favorite brawls.

1) I love combos and am a sperg for 7 card two class combos
2) it is much better than Randomonium
3) it gives me hope that someday we may eventually see a twoheaded giant Hearthstone modo

>Or hey, just leave Anduin as he is. I love Hearthstone, it's a great 3-class CCG. :^)
Everyone hates priest. No1 most hated class in the game, they should leave him alone. Stealing as a mechanic in a casual game is just too much for people.

Mukla

I, too, love playing nothing but Warrior, Shaman, and Warlock on Ladder. It's so fun and interactive. :^)

Basically

Who gives a shit about non-expac, theres always expansion cards, the point is a 4 drop is not what priests need they get wrecked in early game is the problem, I do agree holy nova needs a change, but that aint it.

I'm speakign about facts user. In magic I play death7taxes, mono-black-pox decks and the like. But in HS, its different, people react poorly to things like that.

>Play co-op brawl
>Other player doesn't play gargoyle
>Another buffs random minions instead of my gargoyle
>Priest doesn't heal me when he is 20 life ahead of me

I would be cool with it if it had a fucking in-chat for the match, because I keep tearing my hair out because the other players kept doing absurdly dumb shit

>people react poorly to things like that

As we can see. :^)

Fuck you, I have never gotten a golden legend, WHY DOES BLIZZARD HATE ME?.

>:^)
time for bed, |eddit

You seem upset. :^)

What'd be the point in chat?
If someone's an idiot with their plays, they aren't going to listen to you typing in caps lock on what to do.

I was explaining something but I see that you just want to meme

Blizz rewards new players who faceroll aggro shaman to rank 4 desu

:^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^)

Just explaining the game plan would be fine

"Hey man, we have to coperate here, don't attack the boss now because he will wipe the board and kill all our creatures"

Sometimes I even knew the dude wasn't dumb, it was just his first time playing it and didn't knew how the match would go

but I AM a face shaman! wheres my golden legendarys!

Oh sure, if they're just trying it out then yea.
But to be fair, and I can't speak for everyone here, but I like to figure shit out for myself.
Usually I do play the co-op ones with a friend of mine for the first time. But in general, it's kinda like movie spoilers for me if someone shows me the "trick" to playing a certain thing. takes away from the outplay.
To be fair, they should give the gold/pack for co-op brawls with friends, too. That way you don't have to roll for someone competent/experienced to get your pack.

>Literally (literally) cannot stop winning with Baron Geddon
Is this the power of controlcucks?

Who else is happy the days of no counter-play one shot raging worgen will finally be at a end?

>what is taunt?

t .rank25

Why does this game never fail to make me saltier then the fucking sea, no other game causes this problem, not even LoL makes me salt this hard.

execute B^)

>salty in casual
now that is something

I certainly understand that feel, but that brawl was winnable sometimes if the other player did something wrong. Trying for yourself is cool and all, but that might make the other person have a miserable experience

Frustrating people is Blizzard's business model. Frustration leads to despair, despair leads to sheeple buying more packs. This game was not designed to be enjoyable.

Oh sure sure that might stop the FIRST worgen, what about the second one he faceless-ed?

>what is taunt?
>Versus Removal.dec

Yea, that's why I thought it'd be better to allow the reward for playing with an actual friend. Then you can try it out together and it's not a hinderance on someone who's grinding for their pack.

Complete fucking bullshit that they deleted this card even from wild. Nerfs are cancer.

I got dust to craft a legendary. I'd like to play Dragon Warrior since I own every other card to it but Deathwing, but I feel like I should craft some other classic Lege I am missing like Cairne or maybe Ysera since I have a feeling she will be more useful sometimes later
what do?

Oh look guys, a raging worgen warrior!

Ysera's overrated imo, but I'm terrible so eh.

and on that note is Onyxia a good replacement for Deathwing for the deck? I think I'm going to craft either Cairne, Ysera or Tyrion. Is WIIIIIIIIINDS a decent craft since I play Shaman a lot?

Rockbiter nerfs make windy man sad.

That would be certainly cool, try it out with the friends would make a lot easier to laugh it out the matches isntead of making you salty, but you know how team 5 rolls, if its a good implementation to the game, they won't do it

remember about rotation

>MTG bans cards from certain formats
>People can still play them on older formats

>HS nerfs cards
>People will NEVER be able to play that card again

Even though I was hoping for the nerfs, I still think its bullshit that they kill the cards outright

I hate Yogg-saron and even I think moving it to wild would be cool in my book

ban =/= nerf, besides it would get to confusing for the casual filth if theirs more then one version of cards.

Yea, they'd probably consider it cheating to know the other players cards. Despite putting in cross-class combo's that only work for one turn (Millhouse/Cho) and no chat to tell them when you have it.

Is there a viable Priest deck to take to rank 5? Looking to play some Anduin next season

See, you fucking get it.

Everyone is praising the nerfs and here I am pissed that nerfs are even a consideration.

>being this mad
It's not my fault you are dumb enough to cast CoTW when I have a mage secret created by yogg.

crying in laugh, really, man xD

>viable
>priest
pick one.

most decks can get to rank 5. Just play Res priest

Don't hear , res priest is one of the most inconsistent and unfun decks to play

If you really, REALLY want to play priest, wild nzoth priest is your best bet, playing priest in standard is like shooting your dick

>watch a friend win in spectator mode

>He's playing CW
>He keeps losing

First golden leggo ever. Why did it have to be this guy. Should I disenchant him and craft something useful?

Yes, he is one of the most awful legendaries blizz ever put out and it gets outshined by a common

That's not even a question, shit sucks
make a good legendary

>shieldbearers

The card will be top tier with the nerf patch, basically Icehowl on steroids.

Stop posting your shit opinions and misinfo, reddit.

i came

>9 mana 8/9
THE VALUE