Are there any modern head units that mimic the look of old 80s style car stereos? I can't find one that looks very good

Are there any modern head units that mimic the look of old 80s style car stereos? I can't find one that looks very good.

Other urls found in this thread:

pyleaudio.com/sku/PLR26MPU/In-Dash-Receiver-with-AMFM-Radio,--AUX-Input-for-iPodMP3-Players-and-SDUSB-Flash-Readers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Finding one that doesn't look like 2003 ricer trash or a """"luxury"""" touchpad shit is a nightmare. Makes it hard to find a decent radio fitting an 80's or 90s car replacing the original one.

>this thread every day
Import a non-ugly one for way too fucking much from Germany or suck a dick and buy the least ricey one you see at a US store. There is no in-between.

These look like shit and not even close to an 80s style HU.

Because normies don't want shit like that

15 bucks

nothing new will look authentically 80s, the production methods aren't used any more and would probably be to expensive to implement

also the demand is limited to about ten autistic poor cunts so it's probably not worth it

agree

the stock scion stereo looks really good, why swap it?

>replacing factory stereo in the first place

Subhuman scum

bcus its gt86, not frs and it comes without radio here (Poland) unless you pay ~900$ for screen.

lrn2ebay kurwa

>putting scion into toyota

>different badge
>same car

original toyota is better toyota
still kienzle looks better for me than scion stock unit so there is no need to argue

Say it with me.

MARINE
HEAD
UNIT

We have this thread every week. This is always the answer. sub 100, looks basic.

What is this thing. Is it for an aux cord?

It's for faggots who don't know shit about audio. It's a 15W pee-pee chinese amplifier that you can run an AUX signal into to run two small drivers. Not useful in car audio.

Fuck off boomer, OEM head units are shit.

Just get this if you care about listening to music. If you care about autistic aesthetics in a thirty year old shitbox, go ahead and buy some shitty plastic POS from ebay.

hahahahaha

this one always gets to me, kek

it's not that hard to find 1din retro radio with modern capabilities

2din, now that's a pain

every fucking time
it inspired me to find some project that actually looked good

turn out you can pull it off if you know what you are doing
that retard did not

I really wish there was a double din modern HU that replicated the 80s look with modern functionality. Unfortunately there is nothing that even comes close.

Just buy a current one that looks the least gaudy.

pyleaudio.com/sku/PLR26MPU/In-Dash-Receiver-with-AMFM-Radio,--AUX-Input-for-iPodMP3-Players-and-SDUSB-Flash-Readers

>all those hipsters buying $10 china car stereos because they look old from the factory

>wondering why their car endures an electrical fire a couple days later