/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age & Bioware General #999

Big Bosom Edition

Previous:
News:
>Daddy is gone, he left us for Beamdog
>Gameplay trailer for Obsidian's new RPG Tyranny now out
>New ME trailer, along with new info. Most of the leaked stuff appears to be true
>EA is shutting down the Bioware forums. Posting has been disabled, but you can access the archives until October 25th
>Divinity Original Sin 2 is in Early Access (IT WILL HAVE WAIFUS EVENTUALLY)

Sales:
Lots of sales on Steam (Gothic 1-3, Divinity: Original Sin, etc)
Baldur's Gate on sale on GoG

Andromeda info: pastebin.com/BiK2KhPw

Dragon Age Shit:
>Check THIS before asking questions:
pastebin.com/NtncZWPf
>DA:O Mods
pastebin.com/n4vGHHHd

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA World History by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>Where is my Warden?
Thinking about dicks

>/dag/ (incomplete) Art Archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

>Help me /dag/+/bwg/, I want to get comfy!
youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

Friendly reminder that DA4 NEVER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VKEAP_jviRc
youtube.com/watch?v=dtU2Efaj0xs
strawpoll.me/11333450
youtube.com/watch?v=ywjmfDpLDk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This post is dedicated to Solas

Meredith did nothing wrong.

Friendly reminder it's WARDEN DAY

Morrigan's juicy big penis

Stroking it with your bone-dry palms until she cries from agony

Uhm, she has a foreskin. Dry hands aren't a problem.

How do you know she has a foreskin?

Because she shapeshifts penises in their natural state. It's much easier to jerk off when you have a foreskin.

youtube.com/watch?v=VKEAP_jviRc

Foreskins are a blessing

Who /Tevinter/ here?

Men without foreskins literally aren't human.

I would be if there weren't any shitskins in Tevinter.

the Not!Byzantines are the best

It's a-okay in case of phimosis though

They would be way cooler if their designs were inspired by historical East Rome instead of fantasy schlock. This is why The Witcher series looks stunning while the Dragon Age designs look like ass, comic books are inferior inspiration to the real deal.

Definitely. Byzantine designs were kickass, see the lamellar posted last thread. I was looking through the wiki for information on them, and I really wish their designs were closer to this

Rather than this

Is this canon?

its from one of the comics, so yes

MR SWORD COME BACK TO US

Me.

Mr. Gay really sticks out in that pic.

I want the iron bull to fuck my asspussy raw

It would probably explode in a scene of gore.

Imagine all the STDs he's going to pozz your neghole with.

>Shapeshifting to a broken penis

Seriously guys, how the fug do I create a pretty elf in Origins? It seems like it's impossible. In Inquisition the characters you made tended to look very samey unless you were really good with the sliders but in Origins I'm having a hard time making a character look as good as the half-assed NPCs you see like once.

What if morrigan came in her own hand and transformed her genitals back to normal and then put the cummies inside herself?

That's exactly how Flemeth made her daughters.

I liked how Tevinter in general was pictured in Inquisition. It's based on the Byzantines/Roman Empire, but it also has that "iron", hard style that differentiates it from the other races.

Magekiller wasn't drawn by Bioware people and you can see the difference between the artist's style and what Bioware already sketched and prepared.

>tfw we will know what those glowing Tevene pyramids are only in DA4

Dorian even tells you not to touch one in Trespasser and in the main game you can find two hidden in two caves, with people stuck on the frozen ceiling and a message that says not to approach them. What the hell are they?

Maybe they are like the Rakata mind prisons

>Guaranteed female
>Looks like a copy of her
Andraste's tits, it makes sense.

Nice quads.

What does finasteride smell like?

Fucking europeans and their foreskins. All crazy.

It's confirmed then.

>Americans
>Not crazy
Explain THIS!

youtube.com/watch?v=dtU2Efaj0xs

Embarrassing.

Seen Paris lately? Think more like Denerim than Val Royeaux.
I wonder if Bzt converted or went into hiding.

>wake up
>fucking nothing
What the fuck, my dudes

It's 9am EST user, just have a little patience.

Dammit. What time does shit usually happen? Noon EST?

Anyone else disappointed by Inquisition?

I hated the MMORPG combat system and shitty side quests. Also the story mode ended really prematurely.

Shut your whore mouth the game is literally flawless and everyone here knows it.

strawpoll.me/11333450

Warden Day never came

>It's much easier to jerk off when you have a foreskin
I can't believe men willingly get it removed

I did

Isn't it mostly done before boys even know what their penis is good for?

Pretty much immediately following birth.

It's still a decision made by their dads for them

it's weird that tevinter is supposed to be not!byzantium to show the schism between orlais and tevinter like orthodox/catholic, while the catholics were clearly the more power-hungry , cruel types.

It's supposed to be more hygienic when all you have to do is wash it which you should do anyway no matter if you have a foreskin or not.

I like the sexual tension here with people saying penis all the time mmh

It really depends, but I wouldn't get my hopes up, they are probably going to show just some cosplays or more merchandise. Andromeda still hasn't been released and EA wants everyone to focus on that for now.

If they announced DA4 now, the attention would be split between that and Mass Effect and right now Mass Effect needs all the hype, since it has to recover from a shitty reputation that the new devs of Andromeda didn't even help restore in these past months, while DA made a step in the right direction with Inquisition and many people are asking for more.

>while DA made a step in the right direction with Inquisition
Hah

DA2 is SHIT!

At least da2 was full of content and didn't feel like walking around a MMO with no players.

>DA made a step in the right direction with Inquisition
Origins was the only right step.

Well, it's better than DA2 at least and it added a lot in terms of lore and story. The graphics are good too. The gameplay is weak, but it has never been this series' strong suit.

Andromeda hasn't even been released yet and people are already worried about it, because they refused to show gameplay for two years straight, never revealed shit or interacted with the fans, and a lot of people left the ME team.

>DA2
>full of content

Inquisition is enormous and there is content hidden everywhere, dude. Also why do people talk about it like it's the only open-world game that feels like a MMO? Basically all modern RPGs are like that now, it's the new trend of this industry. I found DA:I to be really comfy, especially in the Emerald Graves or the Hissing Wastes.

At least DAI didn't give me a headache with how stupid and repetitive it was

>Collect XY 1/100000

>visit The Cave for the 250th time

I have that weird fetish for small penises

You've come to the right place.

Honestly it wasn't the size of the maps that bugged me, it was the size of the maps when combined with a problem DA has always had: the NPCs just sort of stand there and don't really do much, and if they do move around they aren't doing anything interesting. 2 at least had smaller, more cramped maps that hid the static NPCs a bit better because chatacters who were milling about or talking at least appeared to be somewhat busy. The Dalish camp on Sundermount was an example of when it wasn't hidden well, they were all just sorta standing there except that one elf that walked in circles forever complaining about ironbark or whatever.

Inquisition had a lot of content but I always felt like I was doing more walking than content, and a bunch of missions ended up being predictably "my friend/lover/brother is lost go find him" "go find (person) and bring this to them" and surprise, you find a corpse. Rinse and repeat. At least in DA2 every quest no matter how asinine felt at least like I was getting something out of it, either plot details or at minimum a chance to impress or piss off my party members.

On a list of minor nitpicks I miss being able to see how much characters liked you, but I understand why that's not in the game, I just like it

Do you also have a fatty fetish?

No, I like them rather skinny

Learn how to use the toolset or download some CC presets

tfw no sexually intimidating waifu to bully your dick

>hakkonite mages have the same chants as tevinter mages
um...

>tfw

>Console
UMMMMM

Is... is this really you?

good morning america

>dear dear darling dearest
I forgot how much I hate Viv's boring character

Why does my coffee always taste so damn weird

youtube.com/watch?v=ywjmfDpLDk0

YOU JUST HATE HER BECAUSE SHE'S BLACK DON'T YA

wew lad

macro fetishists not welcome

You like your dwarves tiny, eh?

Only at the start and I've already glitched away from the playing area. Quality Bioware product right here.

>Dorian and Vivienne h***** h****
...!!

The worst...

The Maker has forgotten us

stop

You're just jealous because you're not as juicy

Sera's ass juice sloshing around while she walks...

>squeezing user's juice apparatus

>People don't immediately change the shitty font used in DAI

>2560x1440
W-whoa...

>tfw executing losers in 1440p @ 144fps

Can I have money pls