Cum2US

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #369

Just fuck my backline up Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E
Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

/ssg/ Rankings: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DXPfisMr4PO93itW9rDez5BK9PlK3iwbPBHALyLmKco/edit?usp=sharing

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

Sep. 30th - Oct. 2nd: Roina, Luka, Vivid Fear, Anael, Niarose, Metatron, Serestia
Oct. 7th - Oct. 8th: Renee, Karpila, Kiki, Elua, Jheet, Choi, Aiolos
Oct. 14 - Oct. 15th: Angela, Blade, Beatrice, Celus, Damien, Askeladd, Jiho

Current events:
Ring the Bell: 9/19 - 9/30
Light Cosplay Poll: 9/26 - 10/02
Fredrica Rival Match: 9/25 - 10/8
Rasiel Boss Match: 10/01 - 10/02 and 10/8 - 10/9
Mission Event: 9/29 - 10/14
More info can be found in-game

Previous Thread: →

I'm gay.

>fully clothed in regular clothing
Disgusting. You can't play soccer like that.

Is the suspect on the mission event the same for everyone or its random for each person?

Stones for Elaine?

I'm trying

Red reflex, SC, Dark HP, Blue pass

I thought maybe this would be good: Red reflex, Blue pass, Battalion, Blue pass. More overall pass power, more reflex, more tankiness. But missing out on the crit dmg boost. And also, I feel like batt is wasted if you don't have enough crit, the attack boost is kinda wasted if you can't crit. But on the other hand, she'll probably never crit because crit debuffs / crit resist debuffs and the batt is more useful for just making her tankier.

I love Uriel!

Would not Nut to/10

>Randomly get Xiao Lang
>Sheep Loli
>Actually goes "Baah! Baah!" in best voice

How viable is a 3* ranked up to like 6* guys?

Not viable

Is Malcolm any good?

Anybody knows why cards don't cost anything anymore? Not complaining, I was finally able to fit DQ in my team.

It's doable if you have enough autism. There's a sheep shagger at reddit who uses a 7* xiao

They removed cost as a mechanic because it was killing newbies.

Incidentally it is now killing newbies in league trying to do their first win quest.

>buy beginner packages because I need gp
>the boxes dont give gp
Fugggg

Buy the crystal box. Draw with crystals. Sell trash 3* and 4* for GP. Keep good players.

Can't wait for Aslan desu

>He doesn't already have Asslan

Nobody cares

I had only played for a couple months at that time, I couldn't do it.

Dang I gotta get myself some of that midriff.

Very good. When fully invested he can
1) Steal the ball from Elaine
2) If failed - just paralyze her
3) Destroy Elane with a penetration
4) Destroy midline whatever it is
5) Burn spirit and leave behind himself only ruins and dead bodies

But then I guess better to use Khirel, they are both backline penetrators, and Malcolm has more utility.

Is that you, Espaguarde?

Go away, I dont know any of yours reddit celebs, reddito

Can't be that many guys who have Malcolm husbando.

Belzebub is today's culprit.

culprit is different for everyone user

The only reason why i use Zadkiel - she allows me to see blue-blinks with draws...and also boobs.

Have a nice Friday and weekend /ssg/

Thanks user, saved me the trouble

Guess I'll use him for now since I finally reached critical mass to replace my midline with a different pairing thanks to him.

He's the only dude on my team now, but he acts and sounds like a total weeb so he seems trustworthy.

Uuuuuh. Newbie here. Zadkiel just appeared in my scouting.

What does 3 special cards mean and how fucked am I if I can't turn up enough GP to scout her before it resets?

She's super non-essential

What does it mean though?

She's not top tier. Focus on good players. Even if you see Gerold you should probably hold off until you've secured a good striker/gk.

Although that's the advice of someone who has seen Gerold like 6 times in scout and other people might feel differently.

I have Shanti and Angela as far as Striker/GK goes, Malcolm midline as attacker and Iggy up front to give 30% crit to Shanti.

Who is Gerold and what does he do?

>do some draws
>decide to tap slowly this time
>five 5* in two 10+1
Holy shit
>do one more
>fiesta
Yeah ok it doesn't actually work more than twice. Still, getting my PvE VF up to two superbs in one go is awesome

Probably over a year ago that I actually got more than one 5* in a 10+1

Would fifteen draw attempts (11+) give me a good chance for Aiolos next week?

I just went 0/55 so no

No but try anyways and wallow in despair when you don't get anything.

All of them were a festa? Then that means you took all the bad draws for me :^)

The only Manager that you need to buy if you happen to see is Lucy. She is very rare compared to other managers, and a must have.

No, it means he got the Ogres warmed up for you.

>3 10+1
>13 tickets
>only roina and tyler
>mileague gave me robin
I only wanted Hamerus or Rakshasa.
Guess being a poorfag is forever suffering in this game

I see the cunt all the time user

What an ironic time to say such a thing in the world of mobile gacha.

Gotta make that thick 7 star ogre now.

Well, not forever. Just 24 weeks of suffering.

How bad of an idea is Kiki midline to use Aslan in backline?

>24 weeks
???
The game will be dead then and I'll be free?

after 24 weeks a new player becomes classic, which means scoutable. Which means you will be poor of crystals and gold.

Are legends included in that schedule, by chance?

fem-ogre when?

legends are only changed to classic when a new one of the same attribute is released. This is why Duran went to 900ds and everyone bought him.

For ravian is it better to go for lightning speed or shard of balmung? Or does it not really matter?

new star legends become classic/scoutable when new legends are released.

>lightning speed
The fuck?

If your Ravian can reliably crit then go Balmung otherwise go WoM.

>Discover there is another brown elf in the game in the form of Rudy
>Default art already muh dick, evolution MUH DICK
>She is a non-forward passer in the backline
Goddammit.

you can use characters outside of their recommended areas.
if she's the best you got, try to calm your autism a bit.

She'd need to replace my frontline passer at this point. A max superb, special trained, evolved Sorrow.

Seems retarded. Why would you do that

Either use Kiki in mid or Aslan in mid. Need rest of my back to survive William's and Vonchis for at least three shots.

>looking at constance's reverse chains
>18 other players have a chain with her
What a fucking chain slut

Whats your mid?

Thanks daily achievements!

Meiran/Khirel or Victoria depending on the enemy
Still no Meta, using Nera cm in the meantime even though she works for the first minutes or so, but it's my best cm player

I have this cunny bunny benched, aint trading my luka for that shit.

I dont think kiki or aslan works with these 2, but if you really want to use her, she may somewhat work in a 4 man front, her buffs are global anyway.

The problem is, if I add Aslan, I have to dump someone from my midline or backline.
I need all my backline because of CR increas/crit reduction, and Kiki because of affection chain, and I don't know who should I dump in midline to make space for Aslan

Howdy, /ssg/! I hope you're all following the meta and using Metatron!
If not, then today's a GREAT day to draw for her!

>elaine superb in case i choose to use her
Based turtle.

Can't fix shit taste.

The turtle is a lie

If Winter Luka was a thing I'd understand, but she's shit in literally every aspect. Guiess shit taste is bliss.

post the picture kusokame

If you cant fit her anywhere, simply dont use her.

You don't.
Khirel is an attacker and gets what? Reflex and crit damage, both are wasted on him.
I tried using her on mid with Metatron and Victoria, not only she was free pen, but she had no chance of getting through any of the usual midline players.

Where the fuck is this turtle from?

>based turtle giving me her human
Fucking based.

Loyalty motherfuckers, do you have it?

>10+1
>ernesto
My bench will be warmer than ever.

to /ssg/ as it is now?
no thanks

>loyalty to luka

>>>reddit

>no ernesto ee to have furry macho milky in my front instead of ardor town bycicle
It kinda hurts, but not that much

Basketball Spirits when?

Is that girl legit retarded?

Underage gtfo.
At least it isn't as cancerous as other boards where you literally have people complaining about waifu/cute/anime-posting on fucking Veeky Forums.

F U R R Y

Should I buy $10 beginner pack, $30 beginner pack, both, or none?

oh man, i remember stacking several crit dmg totems for that match. i bet now sharr can just do it on her own with elaine/DI stones

Did you respond to the wrong post or what

Lads, what's a makeshift midline I can use for a Uriel team until I get Beth? Victoria/Meta/?

I'm thinking Bell or VF, but not sure. It just doesn't seem good enough. Hell, I even entertained the thought of going Anael for a bit.

Maybe I'm better off building a different team, but I've finally given in and want to use the thicc queen. I'm a masochist anyway.

Maybe he has an unreasonably big love for turtles

If you aren't even underaged, that means you didn't even partake in shitty 90s anime/manga.
And before you rebuttal with some shit about "taste" let me remind you we're all on Veeky Forums posting on a Veeky Forums gook game thread.

kek, nigga what the fuck are you talking about?

bt's skin

Dont use Malcolm in midline. He loses half of his strength here. Look at Jheet/Dale if you want dark midlane penetrator

Are you out of medication?