/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Supply Street Edition

Previous Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.35
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/222662548

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EZoI6N0vMcg
twitter.com/Yan2295/status/781892474788802560
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52668/this-weekend-s-gta-online-bonuses-half-off-warehouses
youtube.com/watch?v=6ijIddV8O3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This update looks like the best yet

1st for bikers.

I made an autism: youtube.com/watch?v=EZoI6N0vMcg

nth for cucked

>cottonmouth using the welfare launcher
What a shitter

Have you decided how your MC club member will look like, user? GTAG is going to become MC club just FYI

Dude, where the hell have you been? Unironic mansex posters have gone rampant for ages now

I posted when the DLC was first confirmed saying that it would probably be the last time I could actually feel smug about bikerfag's misery since R* is finally pandering to them.

What does this have to do with GTA though

Wow, you sound like such a pathetic loser, you would never make a good MC club member.

Thanks for the compliment.

I would not trust you with my shiny chopper either.

Update 1.404

>The hydra, the Lazer and the Savage do not have an explosive gun anymore, it has been replaced by something similar to the buzzard
>Hydra can only spawn in airports now
>The guns of the Annihlator have been buffed, in the form of even more miniguns
>the homolauncher has been removed from the game, all players rewarded with 50k in compensation, if they scored over 500 kills ingame with it before it was removed a pink dildo will be awarded next to their bed
>Players may only carry 15 grenades at once
>Players may only carry 10 stickies at once
>Players may only carry 10 RPGs at once
>option to buy ammo from the quick menu has been removed
>all normal cars will now be able to tank one RPG, but their engine shuts off
>80-100% armor upgrade will make them able to continue working after the first RPG; albeit with a smoking engine
>Kuruma drivers may not shoot from inside their car anymore withouth breaking their windows, once the window is broken it offers no protection whatsoever to the occupants
>Armored cars and the Kuruma may now tank up to 3 explosions before being disabled
>reduced ROF of the armored insurgent
>reduced speed of both Insurgents
>reduce height of Insurgents to make occupants not impossible to kill with conventional weaponry
>you may not move while ADS with a sniper rifle, although you can still move while not "aiming properly" (Read: Light tap of the shooting button on console)
>there are now only two aiming modes on console, Free Aim and Assisted Free Aim
>removed extra protection given by helmets
>reduced acceleration of all cars
>increased maximum speed of all cars
>removed ability to flip your car once it is upside down
>regardless of the gamemode, activity or circumstances, destroying a personal vehicle will increase your bad sport rating and make you pay Insurance, except for Insurgents lol
>reduced cap for good sport rating
>reintroduced bad sport lobbies
>players may not go in passive mode while in an armed vehicle
1/2

>Passengers of any vehicle may shoot flares to deflect lock on missles
>All transferred chars on console will be checked for the following criteria
>Levels over 1000
>Levels of 419, 420, 665, 666
>over 300mil in the bank (Properties, Pegasus and cars included)
>over 20k/m of money
>more time spent playing in GTA:O than it has existed
>Any K/D above 100
>crew tag MODS/MODZ
>K/Ds of 4.20, 6.66 or within 0.01 of those
>if any of the following criteria are met they will be put in Hacker (Read: Shitter) lobbies with their fellow
>this is justified because fuck you, most people have already transferred and random chance is not a factor anymore with these criteria
>removed catchup from races
>premium races are now non-contact
>tear gas grenades have buffed AoE, damage and duration

2/2

>minigun nerfed
>players may now shoot from the duster as a passenger

lol, i like that actually.

You were doing good until you got to

>regardless of the gamemode, activity or circumstances, destroying a personal vehicle will increase your bad sport rating and make you pay Insurance, except for Insurgents lol

gonna make him a sports bike mc member

This was my reasoning for those:

The other options were to:
>put only Free Aim assisted, which would fuck over all players who liked to do serious pvp
>put only Free aim, which would fuck over all players used to auto-aim full
even I have some mercy, besides it's not VERY powerful

They are basically an obligation to do pvp, regardless if you think they are for shitters or not people that want to win will use them.
Most importantly it doesn't allow people with some fashion sense to go pvp effectively
Also pistol only gamemodes are completely ruined by helmets

Supers and sports cars have silly amounts of acceleration, coupled with a limited maximum speed of less than 200km/h I find it dumb, I thought this would actually make driving more fun

I am really against explosives, although coupled with the explosive nerf I don't really have a strong argument against this.

>the homolauncher has been removed from the game, all players rewarded with 50k in compensation, if they scored over 500 kills ingame with it before it was removed a pink dildo will be awarded next to their bed

Can someone tell me why The Ballad of Gay Tony keeps crashing after you complete the first mission and save at the safehouse? Now it's stuck in a loop.

GTA IV itself and The Lost and Damned worked perfectly fine.

>even I have some mercy, besides it's not VERY powerful
the thing about that is that most people take the handicap when it's given to them, and will abuse that handicap to the best of their ability (spamming LT probably). players that preferred the way things were back on deadgen and/or probably only have free-aim enabled are shoehorned in with the newer players who take these handicaps and now everyone is on edge. mid-range becomes a thing of the past and the free-aim environment gradually becomes identical to the auto-aim environment: constant sniper battles, constant cover-shooting, no-one comes within a block of each other (in a car, bike, etc.) for fear of being shot up.

your character takes on bruises throughout the day, regardless of how well you come out of a gunfight you will die at least once in a sitting and it will end up obstructing your outfit. also, helmets are still very useful for negating the damage taken during motorcycle crashes, regardless of their type.

>Also pistol only gamemodes are completely ruined by helmets
aim for the face/right above chinstrap, not the helmet. you can usually get a kill in less hits that way

can't argue with you there, especially since it's initially like that in SP and in MP you don't even worry about crashing through the windshield

>I am really against explosives, although coupled with the explosive nerf I don't really have a strong argument against this.
bad sport lobbies don't really need to be "reintroduced" per se, just reduce the cap and let the shitters come into their own. if shitters had some sort of premonition they'd probably all switch up their style overnight. good suggestion, though

i demand more memes

Whats your IGN?

It just doesn't seem something possible to suddenly have all players used to auto-aim be put in full Free-aim, it would be too much in my opinion, although removing the aimbot-tier aiming of NPCs would make it more tolerable for them

I'd def keep the protection from falls for helmets, although I don't follow the rest of the reasoning

Who and why wants to know?

>pc combat devolves into endless sniping
>console combat is just webm related
Auto aim and auto/heavy sniper removed when?
Oh, and remove the minigun and most explosives too

Well I tried to make my black lady.

guess I'll settle for this.

Not bad, you'll be one of the most distinct characters next to all those Tina Belcher-looking fucks and the other generic white trannies.

You mean this?

>cornrows
>not generic as fuck

>It just doesn't seem something possible to suddenly have all players used to auto-aim be put in full Free-aim
true, but this is all just wishful thinking anyway

>it would be too much in my opinion
nothing is too much for Rockstar. they lost millions of player accounts within the first weeks of release, had the online economy virtually broken by winter of that year, and just mulled it over by rolling back everyone's accounts and giving everyone $500k. assuming they're still doing stuff like that (albeit on a much smaller scale) it wouldn't be too much to make a beneficial tweak to the aim types. everyone would just have to learn how to defend themselves or avoid direct confrontation, like most players already do.

>although removing the aimbot-tier aiming of NPCs would make it more tolerable for them
not against this, but it's literally never a problem unless you're ducking in and out of cover for no good reason

>I'd def keep the protection from falls for helmets, although I don't follow the rest of the reasoning
rockstar's a little holistic with their changes. ask them to nerf the helmets and they'd probably make them useless, ask them to add a gun locker and it only comes with their other entirely new feature (i.e. office). trying to get into that mindset

Nice discussion, I don't have anything else to add.
If the pretend rockstar shitposter turns out to not be a shitposter the fourth oct we could post the list again and see what happens

>throw on any of the hairstyles from IGG/Lowriders that actually work for black chicks
>suddenly more distinct than 90% of female characters

this makes me wanna puke.

how can anyone play with anything but free aim.

crying in a corner

>extended magazine

>this faggot again

instant gratification

also some players started with GTAIV on consoles, assumed GTAV's auto-aim would be similar and just stuck with that

not sure if it should disappear as an option altogether since it is still technically the "retro" way of playing and it is still a casual title, but when the guns are essentially lasers anyway and there's so much other stuff that you could be trying to do in-game you are urged to question the relevance of auto-aim

daily reminder that slav bullies are invincible

slav magic seems like a decent trade-off for being subhuman

NO, It's because of the desync

literally the first time I've mentioned it
I just hate how shit it looks

I remember having crashing problems, but I don't think any one thing caused them. If it's the Steam version, try to verify the files. Which version of Windows are you using? Setting the compatibility mode to XP and Vista can fix some problems.

>He needs 32 rounds in a full automatic shotgun to kill someone
Look at him and laugh
Genuine criticism it makes the gun look awful

After watching the Blues Brothers (classic by the way), I'm in need of a car reminiscent of a '74 Dodge Monaco. What'd be a close match? I'm thinking a Virgo, but that's all I can think of at the moment.

I should re-watch Blues Brothers sometime. I don't think there's anything intentionally designed to look like the Monaco, but take a look at the Emperor and Warrener.

Emperor and Warrener? I'll give them a look. I probably won't be able to match the cop paint scheme, but at least it'll be cheap.

how will you feel when the cheapest biker hideout is 2 million

They're really not a close match, but they're as close to the look that you want of what's available in the game. There's a mod that adds an actual Monaco, but you couldn't use it online.

Fair enough.

>you can buy a nice office in a nice modern building for a million bucks
>but literally a building for people to park bikes in front of and hang out in and play pool and whatever the fuck bikers do is double that
yeah I can see jew* doing that

twitter.com/Yan2295/status/781892474788802560
>2x GTA$ & RP on all Heists

I'll be very happy I have over 10 million skidbux

>that pic

>2x rp from heist setups
lame

disregard that 2x rp on finale aswell

it's only double rp on heists. we can no longer trust yan2295

Any good sales worth breaking into the Mansex Fund for, or is it just double RP on heists?

ded

rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52668/this-weekend-s-gta-online-bonuses-half-off-warehouses

biker update killed this place

>please all this useless expensive shit and then our shekel cards

Notice how there isn't any way to make extra money, only encouragement spend it before the update drops on the 4th.

This is Worldwide FM.
Broadcasting live from Los Santos.
I'm Gilles Peterson.

>Notice how there isn't any way to make extra money
>50% off crates
pick one

25% off, and that's not exactly double cash for racing or missions. You're cutting $4,500 off the cost of three crates, right? What a savings! All I have to do is spend a million dollars on a warehouse during the sale to take full advantage of it.

>25% off crates
Guess I'm grinding crates for money this weekend then. That's pretty damn good value.

I was thinking of grinding pacstan but that 25% off crates gives me a bit more incentive to just grind crates alone in an empty lobby using a menu with gm, increased damage and teleporting around the map to quickly deliver shit to my warehouse and this way I don't have to rely on 3 other people to consistently and quickly grind pacstan with.
Tough decision.

Hi moa

Enjoy your cluttered offices, you filthy pigs.

If I dont have the gunlocker will I still have the clutter if i do crates?

Is adding accommodations to the office a good idea?

Being able to spawn in your office is sweet. Gun locker is also cool. Everything else is pointless

I like it. The view of Del Perro from Lombank is great, and I can take any car I own when I leave.

I think if they made the homolaucher lock on only and it wasn't able to lock onto cars it would be fine.

Ok is that stuff on sale? I can't tell from the newswire

I can log in and check. It's pricey either way.

Yeah that'd be cool. I'm not at home right now

Looks like 25% off office renovations, so the upgrade would cost nearly $600,000.

Ok thanks I was just wondering

Does anyone feel like helping out with crates on PS4? I'm already at a relatively small and safe session but everyone's doing their own thing.

Apparently CEO work RP is boosted today, so there's that going for you as well.

>PS4

i mean safe

you get clutter regardless

the safe fills up at 1 million, that's it

i need people to help me finish all my heists.

currently on humane labs.

sent ;^)

just what we need, something to give new players even more incentive to join heists

yeah right, i already got the cash i need

huuuhh ?
i'm confused.

>Cunning Stunts sale
>It's only for the supers
>The only car I want is the Tropos

Dammit Rockstar.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ijIddV8O3E This GTA DLC trailer looks so real.

Iktf. I wanna buy the rally truck

>be gta peasant
>terminal cold / flu sickness
>make a wish hackers would drop me millions
>I want to pick up all the money in GTA Online
>big day comes
>can't wait to pick up them Cash Money Bags
>The low battery light phone manages to vibrate disturbing my sleep, its a text message?
>MrBagsy? But I can hardly find the energy to swipe phone unlock.
>The phone vibrates again and I hear it rumble on the bedside table
>"Free Money in GTA Online!!", a barely human MisterBag text appears to me looking like he thinks that he's made my day
>"Hackers got money!!, Some of the people in here got millions!"
>it still reads on... "I got 520k I got in late!"
>everyone who is either living in & around our house is sick.
>I hear a faint voice in my head screaming "Fuuckkkkkk nooooo, fucking god damn it fucking wololo"
>A strange sickly ill people noise can be heard spluttering all around me.
>The 4 other people living here begin coughing & sneezing "COUGH - COUGH. A-CHOO, A-CHOO"
>A phonescreen light dims as I drift into the abyss

>Get GTAV for 20$ somewhere shady
>Proceed to install redux because it looks like utter shit even on ultra
>Mfw that fucking Hillary propaganda everywhere
>Immediate uninstall
Is there any decent graphic mod available that doesn't come with fucking lefty propaganda everywhere?

Just get an ENB.
Most insane 4k texture packs want to change everything to real life companies, ads, and political campaigning.

>Most insane 4k texture packs want to change everything to real life companies, ads, and political campaigning.
Well I wouldn't mind it if there was actual equality... Hell, I don't give a fuck about Trump, I just hate biased faggots pushing their agenda everywhere they can.

Welp, so ENB it will be, thanks!

which warehouses to buy desu