/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, September 30th:
1541 – Spanish conquistador Hernando de Soto and his forces enter Tula territory in present-day western Arkansas, encountering fierce resistance.
1791 – The National Constituent Assembly in Paris is dissolved; Parisians hail Maximilien Robespierre and Jérôme Pétion as "incorruptible patriots".
1888 – Jack the Ripper kills his third and fourth victims, Elizabeth Stride and Catherine Eddowes.
1941 – World War II: Holocaust in Kiev, Ukraine: German Einsatzgruppe C complete Babi Yar massacre.

>News
EU4 - 22/09
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-22nd-of-september-2016.970333/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!IkNwBRKR!WI_JYByFpRFzXLx3d1uD2A

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI4] - Après Moi, Le Déluge
moddb.com/mods/apres-moi-le-deluge

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!TVA2RByJ!tuh0k4SR5gXPLtmxsMd4KZ0at9gY5s5_oV70ui8A4B0

>>[EU4] - Expensive Warfare Mod 1.0
pastebin.com/gThqFi54

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6 - 15/09/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V8
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ie-2vWcBRZc&list=PLm0MDLKuRDrnBxypnstJHTKiFpPA8QIzj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

*reddits you* :3

Paradox wheres the ck2 patch

based R&I

Nicky

threadly reminder that anime is degeneracy and murifats are neither based nor white

RIP
Golden horde
It was a shit nation

If you're gonna shitpost can you at least use a better image?

CK2 is perfect the way it is.

post your favourite liquors lads in honour of liquoria 2's flawless economic simulation

>murifats are neither based nor white
We already settled this ;)

How did not everyone in history died because of alcohol?

> 50 memes early
I just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot.

need higher res for desktop background lad

LIQUOR
I
Q
U
O
R

When is Hitler mod coming out?

you yourself said this wasnt a democracy
because lad they rushed a medicine tech first that gives an arbitrary flat rate increase to pop growth that should always be taken first

when R&I stops making the threads

>you yourself said this wasnt a democracy
No I never said that. That was some other fella

When is liquor mod coming out?

the poll was probably posted during yank hours so it doesn't count

why is it always k-shit?

heres the fullsized lads perfect for backrounds

Few days

t. real hitlermod

remove your name

but then how else do you become known as the boards number one shitposter?

adopt a less offensive name

americans will not enjoy your pooposts

I suggest changing your name to "americans are cool people!"

who cares about murifats when china btfos them in a few years they will be as irrelevant as UK today

ill be you're UBERGROSSEBEINEPICGERMANIAGERMANIUS

>jannies delete my valuable contribution to the thread
>leave the R&I shitpost intact

Oh just fuck right off

>kingdom of lloegyr

What
What culture?

FACIST JANNY FAGS !

he can delete our posts but he cannot silence us... forever... stay strong brother... liquor will overcome the oppressive mods

Breton. Aka the true brits.

Is the name made up or is it really the breton name for the place?

Welsh one. And not precisely that place, but close enough.

>t. butthurt weeb janitor feeling triggered about quality antiweeb posting

can anyone dump their folder of liquor memes? promise that they will be put to good use :^D

>bretons
>using welsh names

PROPER THREAD
PROPER THREAD
PROPER THREAD
PROPER THREAD

Eh its close enough

should i do it lads

Do it.

Post in the PROPER THREAD

Never trust an one eyed guy.

>removing HPM
>removing the infopic
>removing the warning
>proper thread

>Allying the big blue blob
Do your vassals hate you? Who would you even fight up there?

Talex

>big blue blob
This isn't EU4, most of the times I see france get curbstomped by the HRE.

do the paracuck approach- ad a 'complex' liquor economy to your thread and it will get ez posts

Ck2 patch when?

And then we need to wait for HIP to update.

i was afraid of the hre destroying france or france attacking my capital since they could've done so at any point and i wouldn't be able to stop them
also, i fucked up the invasion of england, i didn't realize i had to occupy every single county to exterminate the anglos, how do i solve the anglo problem now?

>making a thread this early

gj r&i

>posting in an autistic thread for shitposters
PROPER THREAD HERE

How the fuck did you fail the invasion?

Revoke the titles, fabricate claims.

It wasn't, mods actually deleted a lot of shitposts from the last thread.

won't revoking all their titles make my based bretons angry at me for tyranny? i might have to fabricate claims on everything

Yes it will. It's either that or fabricating though.

Actually, ally them to protect them from the HRE. I retract my previous criticism, I was shitting and distracted.

Talex
PROPER THREAD

>it wasn't

do you not know how Veeky Forums works? there's no reason to make a new thread if the old one still hasn't reached bump limit, you fucking cretin

You can make an antipope and excommunicate them. You only get the free title revoke if they revolt on the imprisonment, though.

i had built the most structurally sound realm i've ever had, every single duke and count is 80+ opinion, and now i ruined it by missing the chance to exterminate anglos when i could, woe unto the anglos for doing me this disservice

Wish the mods were more ban-happy and banned you and him.

Go fabricating and revoking slowly then, it will cost a shitton of prestige and money but won't fuck your relations.

Live with the regrets until you are an old man with nothing to lose. Then fix your mistakes so your heir can inherit a realm free of Anglos.

i would've excommunicated everyone but it was his father that had 4k piety
i envisioned great things for this now 30 year old king, but it has to come to a halt

It's not really a halt as long as you have money, it's just slow as fuck.
How many anglos are left?

every county is anglo except middlesex since i only went for the mandatory 25% occupation warscore, unfortunately even cornwall has turned anglo by the time i came to rescue them, so they have to be purged as well

Well, you are fucked,

I won't reclaim the ancient homeland 2bh.
Fuck that clusterfuck

is this the real thread?

Yeah

Give me something to play in Vicky 2

westernize as china as fast as you can

Thanks janny, sorry it keeps happening

I do not like sticking needles in my penis, thank you.

And to think I almost reminded you to conquer every holding, but didn't because I thought, "/gsg/ can't possibly be THAT bad at CK2."

Does taking a single holding in every province still work for getting all of them with the invasion CB?

is this post ironic?

In Bulgaria right now lads and I cant play Pdox games, any good youtube series that is not too memey with someone who has a voice that wont make me want to kill myself?

The series has to be from a European nation.

You will get the county, and I'm pretty sure you get every barony, too.

just revoke them too and fill everything with your relatives

What's your poison?

Not looking for HOI or vic they are only fun when playing not watching, so EU or CK.

youtube.com/watch?v=ie-2vWcBRZc&list=PLm0MDLKuRDrnBxypnstJHTKiFpPA8QIzj This is a decent one and not too dated.

How fun is China in HPM?

Did you check whether England is elective? If it is, get alliances with HRE, byzantines and france ASAP and destroy the title, let kingdom of brittany be your primary one and the upset vassals be dealt with by your allies.

Nice voice and good quality vid, thanks user!

Its a shame so many pdox games on youtube are made by people who feel the need to inflict there shit voices upon the world.

Not at all. Westernizing is a race against your militancy instead of the clock, so pretty much no matter what you do you end up with a billion reactionaries and your entire army rebels. If you can westernize before they enforce they don't do shit, otherwise you're just shafted.

the rebels and british wars make it pretty awful.

Actually, if China westernizes during a reactionary uprising you go straight in warlord era should they enforce their demands.

... Pretty sure they just make you fully absolute. Warlord era requires presidential dictatorship, which you can't get if you have a monarchy.

Lads is BI for HOI4 good? If not, is there a mod that at least fixes the shit game?

Tired of all the other games so I have to revert to this

>HOI4 and good in the same sentence
Just don't