/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

"I've been doing this longer than you have been alive" edition

>Teamspeak for Veeky Forums operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations

>Groups
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8 and join the /r6g/ community that way
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI (the 'I' are capital 'i's)

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
imgur.com/a/rVmZG
(layout with less scrolling) imgur.com/a/rVmZG/layout/horizontal#0

>Official News & Known Issues
4.2 Patch Live. 4.3 patch coming in October
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-GB/updates/skullrain/reinforcements.aspx
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/news/index.aspx
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Known-Issues

>Useful links
Maps: r6maps.com/
Drawing board: rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/whiteboard/landing.aspx
Sound Propagation: youtube.com/watch?v=fI4YfurxVZU
Barrel attachment comparison as of Sept 23: youtu.be/-cov6N2YLH0
Weapons and Armor damage comparisons: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fr6MsLNfjDlPESlHGUQxoRiR3yChpewKQAlsOHXG5A8/htmlview?usp=sharing&pref=2&pli=1&sle=true

>All the Classic Rainbow 6 games running on the latest engine, compatible with current windows, all maps, all modes.
(MEGA link provided by user)
mega.nz/#!P99z0CbQ!sF-1sVRgBKNkbEVL8NrnuLtpP3oK1aJHNzX65FpyfeA
(From site)
legendsworld.net/shooter/game/11094

Friendly Mission Successful:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/MxP53
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for kitties.

second for dogs

For any drawfriends lurking around, this idea sounds pretty neat, if you were up for it

Third for... termites?

I dunno why but your picture made me want someone draw Termite-Thermite carrying a huge claymore and throwing it and planting it on the ground outside a door with a cheeky grin

Something that has always puzzled me: why don't they add the short bantz between the operators at the start of terrorist hunt to multiplayer?

Well, I didn't draw this but I second this request anyway

The narrator voiceover is loud and speaks over everyone anyway. Plus players with mics would get mad because that's more noise for them.

I do hope the general doesn't go under, I guess I made the new thread at the wrong time of day?

You could add an option in the gameplay settings to turn it off so you don't hear it

>The narrator voiceover is loud and speaks over everyone anyway
Same thing in Terrorist Hunt, they just speak after the narrator talks.

>that's more noise for them
If there was bant during actual gameplay, I would udnerstand. At the start of a round, it wouldn't make any difference.

This actually bothers me a bit.

I would like bants at the start and at the end, right after the last kill or objective is completed.

Well the bump limit was reached anyway so it's not like you could've do that much.

It's also weird that the dialogue is client side so everyone hear something different.

I wish there was a way to flag toxic players. There's nothing worse than having to play with that one asshole who calls hacks every time he dies or trash talks the team for not picking Thermite after he picked Glaz.

>right after the last kill
Bit morbid, innit. I get they're operators but they probably don't enjoy killing enough to make sick witty one-liners after snuffing someone out.

>toxic
are you using this word unironically?

buzzwords aside, just mute him. or kill him at the start of the round if he's a right cunt.

I'd actually like to see a series of these info graphs. Different drawfriends can make them so it feels like a team effort to educate any newfags. I always liked how goofy these dos and don'ts come off sometimes.

Caveira would probably be the one to make those, though.

Maybe go to reddit

There is. It's called vote kick you retard.

>Bit morbid

Could make it Operator dependant on what they say. Like this Or just bants on doing a good job.

Stuff like,

>"Let's pack up and go home"
>"Splendid work, you muppets"
>"Team going mobile"

>literally equipped with all the breaching tools in the world and everything law enforcement could utilize in any scenario.
>Except handcuffs

I don't think they give a fuck about killing, these guys are machines. Breach and clear, not breach and ask to get down on the ground so that we can arrest you without harm.

Somebody requested this earlier in the previous thread.

No one wants to vote kick in a ranked game because balance. I just wish there was a way to blacklist shitty players in solo queue.

Well in most levels the police have already told them to stop being faggots and they haven't complied.

The OPs job is to accomplish the mission, no matter whats in their way

>Ash kills Bandit for last kill
>starts going off on one in Yiddish

My man, if a CTU is called in, it's gone beyond handcuffs. Their objective IS to eliminate all threats. However, it would be unprofessional to take enjoyment in such actions (IIRC there was a big controversy after the GSG9 apparently eliminated a terrorist during a breach "in revenge" after one of them was gunned down)

That being said
>Kapkan's video is literally him going "lmao these guys are so shit watch me kill them real good"
>Bandit is unironically insane
>Blitz makes his own sikkk montage videos
>Smoke's just muckin about
>Caveira is an actual psychopath
>Capitao will happily go on a killing spree if he's taking down drug dealers

Perfect

noice drawfriend

based as fug

10/10

>Capitao will happily go on a killing spree if he's taking down drug dealers

Cap and Bandit probably don't get along really well, huh?

>he makes sure to save an extra asphyxiating bolt just for him

Doesn't he also get pretty mad if children are involved in any way?

Bandit always tries to steal capitaos cigars to make Wu-bangers.

Capitao is literally BOPE Veteran Matias from Tropa De Elite.

RePosting my request if a draw fag or edit fag can put tachanka on that one picture saying "my work here is done" "but you didn't do anything" idea came to me after hearing him say that when he packs his turret.

Literally perfect 11/10

So what flags have become charms yet? US, Canada France, Germany, Russia, Brazil? thats it right? also i missed out on the canada day charm, any possible way for me to get it?

They just added a fuckton of charms

Got any screens?

Really? Screen shots? At work for another 7 hours

imgur.com/a/MxP53

pretty cheap too

>Crusader Helmet
DEUS VULT

wtf i love ubisoft now?

>motocross helmet
fucking radical

>dinosaurs
Dice BTFO

>suggested earlier to have two charms on gun
>got a no at most
>now this happens

PLEASE Ubi, there's so many charms to choose from. My Frost Chibi needs a companion.

39K. BB and Buck missing, I wonder if I should go for them or save up for nip operators.

Are the new ops locked away behind paywall for a week? I bought the full price game back in the days.

>Not giving OTPs little waifu and husbando charms
>Frost gets kapkan and vise versa
>Twitch gets Fuze and vice versa
>Thermite gets thatchers

There's also a Cold War camo bundle, but from the picture it looks like the camos we can already buy individually from the shop like the GBR WWII camo and USA modern camo

atleast this game isant like Blacklight retributions where the weapon charms gave bonuses

I'm willing to bet the Tachanka memers are gonna use it, sadly.

they gave like +2 ammo in your magazine and minor bonuses and everyone got them, they weren't a big thing

YES actual new camos

>Kawaii charms

FEMALE JAP CONFIRMED

This is a bit TOO perfect

Actually scratch that, they added Cold War universal skins in the shop. The picture is incorrect I think.
>They even added a Belgium Cold War skin

>More charms and actual camo skins

wtf I love Siege cosmetics now

If that little green army man doesn't fucking stand on my motagne shield like the chibis I'll be triggered. But my god these are nice cosmetics.

>actual camos

Macie Jay's probably creaming himself right now.

>Put it on the Fal
>we Rhodesia now

It hangs.
rip

Whew lads time to start a crusade purge the mother lands of these members.

I do that with Kapkan and nobody else. Still, having two visible charms would be nice. I would like to run both coffee charms together.

All we need is good headgears and this will be a GOAT cosmetic patch

>no basic US army woodland
>no Soviet splinter
>that shit tier Vietnam tiger strip
Goddamn, so much potential lost.

Time to message ubisoft about this. I'm sure they'll understand. I dunno, it just bothers me that some of these should go in the little shield window. The dinosaurs, Mr.skele, a lot of em. Just makes it look better imo.

Checked and found nothing new. Consider how goofy the headgears have been recently, this is as good as it can get.

I think they don't make more tacticool stuff because nearly anything that would seem cool would mess with the hit boxes. Or you would shoot at a piece of their headgear popping out but they don't get hurt, or being exposed due to said head gear. Then again frosts trapper skin gives her an entire hat.

Holy shit this made me so happy

>Blackbeards pirate headgear
They are able to add some tacticool stuff like Thatcher with black facepaint and a wool beanie would look operator as fuck but no instead we get a not really fitting ww1 helmet that is also bigger than the base model

lol @ the Ubisoft Charm joke

>18k RCredits

If you've spent real money on any aspect of this game, other than the game itself.. You're what's wrong with gaming culture today, and you probably watch streamers and compete in open tournaments while thinking you're the best in the world, never making it to any higher level than open leagues.

Season pass owners included.

I bought this game day 1, work a full time job, and have kids. And, I still manage to unlock every operator as soon as they come out, and have more skins and headgear than I know what to do with, all with just paying the initial price of the game.

Didn't think the day would come i would instantly buy something from the shop
>tfw 120k renow
>buy all the cold war camos
>62k renow left
Now give us some cold war era headgears like a boonie hat for Blackbeard to go full navy seal

sorry but who the fuck cares?

I only spent 5 bucks to get some boosters to let the game afk farm my Renown, and I got the game on sale. This is the only game that is really consumer friendly (ignoring the season passes). Stay mad faggot.

Is this /v/eddit copypasta?

Fair enough I guess. I haven't seen it get in the way so I don't think it'd matter. I'd assume thatcher does have a face model to apply paint to, they just have to well release it. If we ever get body gear I wouldn't mind seeing smoke get the full hazmat set up to go with his headgear or the terrorist white hazmat suit. Sorry If d im not making sense I've been up for 17 hours and typing on mobile isn't easy.peace guys time to take. a nap

>Capitao and Caveira chibi charms still not added

My Glaz needs his mistress.

Anybody who played games before the OG Xbox ruined everything.

You know they give you game boosters for their shit fucking up for free, right?

I've gotten like a handful of single day boosters, and a week booster.

No nigga, true thoughts from the mind.

I got the game for $20 and the season pass for $15 off a third party website, so I would have to say $35 in all isn't killing the gaming industry. Faggots who spend money on cosmentics or boosters are.

>You know they give you game boosters for their shit fucking up for free, right?
Yeah, but unfortunately I haven't been able to get all of them. Only used one of their free ones. I had like $5 in my Steam wallet from trading drops in other games, so I never spent a dime from my paycheck on Siege (well besides the initial purchase).

If you're a late bloomer in the game, and want to pick up the season pass at a sale price with the game, I can understand it. But, yeah cosmetics and boosters are trash community.

unironically: faggots who spend money on cosmetics are keeping the industry alive.

they pay so I don't have to, and studios have enough cash flow to keep an active team working on a game long past its release date rather than immediately starting work on a sequel.

Pepe charms when

Just like Call of Duty!

>microsoft had the audacity to charge for online
>sony begins charging for online
>sony followers now defend sony's decision because of "free games"
If the NX doesn't have free online people will need to die

We should get political charms, donkeys and elephants, or a trump hat at least.

If I were you I'd just buy the season pass. I'll grind because I don't have a job so times not tight.

Make Tchanka Great Again

Call off Duty makes you pay for map packs which splits up everyone. Maps in Siege are free

>just like [game this doesn't apply to]!
what did he mean by this?

Yeah I'm late to the game, so I thought why not because of how much DLC stuff there was, and for $15 I couldn't complain. And honestly, people can buy and Shill out as much money as they want. If they're giving money, I don't care, it helps the devs which is fine by me.

Jap operators when

Attacker gets flying drone or a smaller, faster, stealth drone
Or ability to view the defenders cams, valks included

Defender gets sarin gas or a directional microphone to enhance hearing a fuckton

Akihabara or one of those cozy rural villages for the map

call of duty's map pack releases splitting the community is by design: they divide the community to accelerate its death so the release of the next one attracts the biggest audience possible.

Same reason they don't discount their games until an absurd amount of time has passed. Their model is based entirely around getting their audience used to buying the new release on a yearly basis.

>Rubber Duck

G I V E

Will recruit ever going to get his own charm?

>Jap operators when
November

On the topic of cams, what if instead of being able to use the cams, the attacker can loop the footage so attackers can just walk by without defenders being able to see them.