/drg/ Danganronpa General

Last thread hit image limit Please try to not spam pictures.
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (click to find episodes and stream link) [FUTURE ARC EPISODE 12 AVAILABLE]
pastebin.com/R3XaQp2t

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
mangafox.me/manga/killer_killer

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/kR2TPg9r

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

>/drg/ Imgur Album
imgur.com/a/VoOPf

>The names and talents of the DRV3 cast have been released
gematsu.com/2016/09/new-danganronpa-v3-launches-january-12-japan#iDZZjk6RIfdY2ahR.99

>Famitsu article translation
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/151060602898/ndrv3-famitsu-info-for-september-29th-2016

First for luck bois

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

Reminder she is mine

>inb4 multiple thread war

Good afternoon, /drg/. Hope your day isn't too boring or anything.

Tengan was a mistake

As a little man once said:Damn right.

God, that plot twist needed so much reworking. Hell, even having Monaca be the mastermind would have worked better.

Lucky for you I enjoy both of those things. And Monokuma.

Tengan was the only one who made sense.

She's a guy.

What the FUCK did the strawberry stuff mean?

and the execution was dull.

A majority of the anime's weren't even the ideas, but the way they were presented. It was rushed at the worst times and slow when it didn't need to be. Some things dragged while the important bits were kicked out the door before they were ready.

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

I want to hasvbb ghi fucd Chou lousgeegj u on don't like her that much really.

She's kind of a bitch. Plus she's too young and her hair is ugly.

>hasvbb ghi fucd Chou lousgeegj
Never heard of that Elder God. Is that from the expansive universe?

Did you have a little spasm, user? Are you alright?

Also I kind of like her hair, it's cute when it's not in pigtails.

Oh god, this reminds me of crash bandicoot retold and likes of it.

Hi drg, I was just at my local dollar store and I saw an anime girl taped onto a bag of dried chilis. I asked my friend who likes anime and he told me it was Junko Enoshima from this game, but he doesn't get it either. Can anyone explain what the joke is?

>I want to hasvbb ghi fucd Chou lousgeegj u on
Exactly my thoughts

There's probably an explanation on tumblr somewhere.

> I want to hasvbb ghi fucd Chou lousgeegj
nyarlathotep? is that you?

It's probably Chinese for 餛飩餛飩給我的鱷梨 or something.

The joke is that there's an anime girl taped onto a bag of dried chilis. Honestly, I can't think of anything better, maybe that's supposed to be despair-inducing for some reason

Well if that's the case then feel free to use my pic as a funny joke pic for anime posting

This reminds me of that store that used Akinator as their logo, its kinda funny.

I'll save it, I might be able to use it at some point

Daily reminder to hydrate your Toko twice a day otherwise she will start to wither and a dry out.

My god, akane looks fine in just damn everything, even in my clothing she would probably look fine.

The chilis are despairingly hot?

The wonders of body types. Some people look great no matter what

I agree

I want to brush Izuru's hair on the yacht and wash sea salt from it!

Yeah, too bad its a once in a blue moon i get to dream with her.

>The entire cast of DR2 isn't dead.

Wow I haven't seen an anime fuck things up for the franchise since Madoka Magica Rebellion.

"If the fans are angry, they won't buy the new game!"

>The entire cast of DR2 isn't dead
You seriously seriously (no really, seriously... no... really) thought they were going to die? Really? That was predictable since the Final Trial in DR2.

>that pic
Why?

A bit excessive to my taste... But I'd give an arm to sleep on those boob pillows

That's once in a blue moon more than me unfortunately. It seems I'm not worthy of her

They're Japanese chili pods and Junkofags are obnoxious.

What's wrong, Toko?

Jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjunko is a good girl though. Junko is love. Junko is life. Junko is purity and wife.

Jo Junkofags.

This is the single finest Toko image around
In all these years of DR, i haven't got many dreams with her, the ones where i am Akane, are even rarer.

I want to eat out Tokoposter's bellybutton

One of the reasons I hate Izuru is because of his bullshit repertoire of skills besides his dumb design.

Of course he would of been able to revive all of them seeing as he has 77 years worth of ultimates built into him.

That sprite is awesome, its so shit its beautiful.

You shoved your hand up my ass.

Please don't

I'm curious, which dangans are the most common in your dreams?

B-but... That is not how I imagine Toko's body at all. I'd rather see a non-shit one, but maybe that's just me. You seem to enjoy shitty creations for some reason

I want to protect this

What's wrong Tokoposter, don't you want your cute, copious belly pleasured by a strong, sensible red haired man of wealth, taste, talent, and no STDs to speak of?

Toko likes shitty fanart. I have a friend who loves bad movies. It seems to be the same concept.

Personally I'd love to see a good fanart thread, but I guess that wouldn't last very long...

Something like this more appropriate?

When you look at good art all day you eventually wanna see something stupid.

I want to protect him.

I want Nagito to hope-fuck me!

Just go on DA or Rule34 paheal.

That's what I do. Writing.com has some kinky fetishtic fanfic interactive stories too. I found one for DR Female weight gain on it. And it had a male one that was kinda empty.

So, are we ever going to know who she was?

For some reason, i am Junko most of the time.

Which kinda sucks when you have Chihiro as a husbando, so i just send Mukuro to get him for me.

can you give me some good Chiaki please?

She's a monkey.

You can't fuck a monkey.

Ask Pryle, he fits your prerequisites of small and cute.
I prefer women who don't need no man, and are sassy.

I don't touch fan-fiction because im not desensitized to cringe writing.

Where do you think HIV came from?

no she is not

I'll never understand what they see in those things.

Nope, no way a thread with good art survives, people around here would love to corrupt it and fill it with abominations

Exactly how I imagine her

I'm a simple man with simple tastes. Me see pretty, me like; me see no pretty, me no like

>Junko
Maybe deep inside you wish to dominate the world. Your brain is telling you things. Are you cruel or something (in your dreams I mean)?

anal.

gonna scan one doujin now
will be probably up on panda in 2 hours

and still... no Monaca merch

I'll do a mid-afternoon Izucaroo session.

I'll most likely do three of them. So if you roll a 0, 3, or 7, you get a vocaroo. Include what you want said in the reply.

>dumb design
Oh fuck you, he's cute and I love his design

>You come back home from another day of hard work.
>Chiaki is there still playing video games, still a NEET and unhealthy as always.
>Chiaki constantly sleeps during the morning and half the afternoon, she doesn't clean her room and can't do anything outside of play video games.
>Chiaki is overweight as usual, asking for more games every week, asking for you to take care of her everyday.
>You've seen this sight for over a year now.

What do you do?

I like big guys who are cute though. Pryle is a femboy. No offense but it's not my style. I like chubby guys who I can just cuddle and rub up against and rest my head on their tummy like a pillow. I like muscular baras too though. And Teru and Ryouma. Sadly I can never live up to your lofty expectations. I am not a woman and have no desire to be one nor am I sassy. Of course, Fukawa is neither of those things too, so I have no clue what you like.

And I've been on Writing.com. it's inoperable unless you have an account. It does have some freaky shit on there though.

You could've fooled me with how good she is at Donkey Kong and throwing her own shit and eating bananas.

Why is there blood on her behind her?

I made those edits (the edits, not the originals) of "I wanna fuck Monaca" and "Komaeda will strap Monaca down her brain", also Filthymonger called me edgy.

Also, whenever i am aware that i am Junko and that i am dreaming, i am unusually agressive towards Mukuro and Chihiro, always molesting and smacking the former and being more sexual towards the later.

>Why are you adding weaponry to Chiaki? What exactly is she going to face that i can't do it but better?

Why does he have six fingers?

There is nothing wrong with liking dumb shit user, I watch and enjoy wrestling whenever I remember too. And I make constant shitty obscure jokes nobody catches.

Toko is my adopted pretend daughter, I actually wanna crawl inside Aoi's asshole and build a log cabin and retire to the farm life with a kid and a dog.

Because some people can't into math

Thumbs are not fingers

He doesn't seem to in that pic.

Either artist is lazy as fuck when making sprites or it means he's magic or something. Might tie in to him being a dictator.

What even makes design "dumb?"

Wrong pic.

Its the hair

But I like his hair.

Build a log cabin out of actual shit logs?

I don't think it'd smell too great.

I didn't think of that until after the post.
I regret my phrasing.

Does anyone have the Hajime "FUTURE" picture?

His hair is beautiful and I want to live in it, sleep in it and brush it every day!

She doesn't cook or do shit, so I'd make her go on a diet. She can't say no because I am the one preparing the food.

Diet isn't everything, she needs exercise. A good way to tackle that problem is by using a reward system, no videogames until she does a certain amount of exercise.

No excuses.

So, you are edgy when you don't know you are dreaming, and a perv when you know it...
Yeah, Junko fits perfectly. I did not expect you to be like that

Its too late, better start making "mud bricks" now.

re-rolling for that.
I am edgy when i don't know?

That seems weird.

Izuru fuming out of jealousy over Kirigiri's survival.

I'm still not over that finale.

And jesus christ that last thread was a trainwreck. Never respond to that guys that believes that Ishimaru raped Celes. He's been doing that on the /a threads because he doesn't believe that anybody legitimately likes Ishimaru and want to make a meme out of him.

In your dreams, you are edgy when you don't know you are dreaming apparently. Maybe you have an inner edgy version of you

So... is pic related you when you are Junko?

Ishimaru-user, please don't leave, I don't want the threads to fall into chaos. PLEASE STAY

>I, Izuru Kamakura, shall take a huge dump on Chiaki now.
>HERN-FLOO!
>*shit noises while apes holler in the background*

Which character would you like if their gender were swapped? I'm not really interested in female characters, so sometimes I think I would love most of the DR girls if they were guys instead.

Stay strong Ishi.

Why.

H-hi /drg/? how i-is your day going. I, well...I just finished the Hope episode....