Comfy Korean Thread

This thread is for discussion regarding Hyundai, Kia and Genesis brands.

Please, I am not "shilling" this because I am paid to... Rather, I genuinely enjoy them.

They might not be the fastest, but they do have a comfy 'sunday morning with grandmama' kind of ride, impressive build quality, not to mention a tech package that wont give you a headache. Best value on the market!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8mEK0UklDZM
phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/5700868615.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My grandpa bought a Kia Cadenza that was pretty comfy and nice overall. At least, it would have been if he wasn't driving, old fart will probably kill himself driving. Looks nice from the outside too, not as overdesigned and edgy as other modern cars.

They're the same as everything else in their segments. Angry fwd/awd jelly beans with shitty modern car design.

youtube.com/watch?v=8mEK0UklDZM

haha I disagree, especially regarding price!

What do you mean by angry?? lol

>angry

Price is as near as makes no difference.

>2016-17
>new
>normal cars (excluded hybrid trims and the fusion sport because it's an outlier

oh, and these are the averages listed on autotrader for the criteria i just listed.

A few years ago I worked for a chain of dealerships and one of them was KIA, so I have driven the entire line up. They are just soul-less commuter cars, not even the manual ones were fun to drive. The turbo Optimas that were pushing close to 300hp did not feel fast in any way except for having to fight against the torque steer.

They are low priced vehicles offering relatively the same equipment as their competitors, but also with a 100k mile warranty. That is why they sell.

I will say that the V6 Sedona was a blast to drive though. Definitely was my favorite car of the line up. Flying up on-ramps in a minivan is quite the experience.

I bought a 05 Tiburon today with just under 100,000kms on it today.

Is there anything i should be aware of that may fuck up?

What that isn't including is the features that come standard on the kia and hyundai shoot the price up on the other cars.

I got my Hana Motors bumper cover a few days ago and a new fender. Just waiting for paint.

You just bought a car that no even recommend or care of. Sell it quickly and buy a sensible car.

I've heard the transmissions are not very durable.

WHAT CAR IS THIS

>Faggots not posting the 5.0 Genesis R spec

The 6 speed transmissions in the Tiburon's are really durable

Clutch.

phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/5700868615.html

How much do you guys think it would cost to repair this car? With a side-back collision will the engine bay suffer any damage?

It's totaled and worthless.

You could rip the engine out of it to use for some project, but that's about it.

It's a 2nd gen(2005-2010) Kia Optima SXL.

Love those quilted seats.

>V8
>RWD
>but not manual :(

>Angry fwd/awd jelly beans with shitty modern car design.

That's a pretty angry jellybean.

I love the idea that Kia/Hyundai is trying hard to keep up with the big-players in the automotive industry and most of the models are already nearly perfect. Only thing I keep on hearing is the lack of driving-feel they have in their cars and I honestly want them to correct this ASAP. I wish they keep this kind of pace and never go down. Recently they came up with the Benz, BMW, Lexus, etc rivaling Genesis and it looks promising. I hope it lives up to it's hype.

Wanna see angry cars? Go to Toyota.

I'm fuckin dead hahaa

I love this front end.

kia kovalent when?

Jesus fuck is that thing for real?