Shadowverse General - /svg/

Thread number #5

Shadowverse is a class-based card game akin to hearthstone with an expansion launching on September 30th!
Current NA platforms: IOS and Android, PC version soon
Playable on Bluestacks, Nox, Leapdroid, and Memu

Guide/FAQ: docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Class Overview: [YouTube] Shadowverse Class Overview (embed)

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Friend list: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing

Previous thread -

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse.gamewith.jp/article/show/24871
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

l-lewd

Seraph Lapis, Glory Be

I feel slushy

Daymn

>/svg/ is already more active than /hsg/

Flame Destroyer x3

y/n?

Holw do you get the free cards?

Hearthstone is at its lowest point yet right now. Karazhan was an embarassment.

Home tab > crate

Yes.

The mission was fun for a good 10 minutes...

New Shadowverse storyline, when?

Good, I really like him.

I'm shocked, I thought for sure we were gonna crash and burn thread 1. But here we are, more alive than ever

That image is fucking grotesque fatfags are the worst

Have this and shut up.

The pleasure was all mine.

Post your degenerate decks you made from DE.

These threads got me to play. I think a lot of people use Veeky Forums to find new games so it's good you guys tried. If the steam release is well timed it'll last awhile.

Hot damn, Wight's fucking retarded. I love it.

Wew, where is fat, you necrophile?

>people used to discuss weebverse in /hsg/ because no general
>now it's more active than /hsg/
I guess it was bound to happen

Hearthstone has fallen on hard times lately. The devs' incompetence has really started to shine through; somehow HS gets worse every expansion

So, just got into this, did the solo and tutorial.

What should I focus on and what should I know?

See what class you probably will like playing, reroll for good legendaries/golds for it

if you dont give a shit about that, just do the story for the classes you want for the free cards and do your daily missions. You get 3 a day.

reminder that score rewards reset later tonight

>Everyone adds their name to the list
>No one adds any other people on the list
Autism
u
t
i
s
m

I can't decide between crafting an agro Shadowcraft deck or some cards for my wip midrange sword. Pic related seems pretty good.

>Floral Flurry evolve on turn 4
this is bullshit and i love it.

Ended up pulling 2 Pascales and 3 Calamitous Curses, and since I already had some of the other bits to this deck I decided to go ahead and craft the few extra things I needed to make it work. It's been pretty effective for me so far; it's cheap and bullshit since it's haven-tier levels of ward and removal, but at least this has more of a 'proper' win-con in Pascale.

As for degeneracy, making people surrender when they're still at high health because they've run out of cards to play and don't want to suffer through topdecking into my ward wall absolutely gives me life

I noticed that there's no need to focus on spawning bats in Bloodcraft, but Vania/Vampy is a nice 2 drop together with Queen Vampire and Night Horde.
Still need Bloody Mary for my deck though.

She's not really an aggro card.

Man. i dont think i'm gonna change a single card in my midrange swordcraft deck. It's still as good as before and none of the DE cards seem appealing.

goes for the face swordcraft then decides which classes that you like the most, since the budget for swordcarft is inexpensive. Also, it's kind of getting similar with game too.

Its midrange card.

There's that new 5 drop that's basically a commander version of Wind God. I think he might be better than Sage Commander even since he comes down earlier.

That seems way too top heavy, how do you survive through the early-mid game

I was looking at this decklist, but I guess it can be called midrange.
shadowverse.gamewith.jp/article/show/24871

> 3 Scrap Iron, 3 Kaleido, 3 Red-Hot, 3 Price of Magic

Well gee, I don't know how this person is able to survive early game.

He's not really better than wind god though unless you value the stats of the body more.

Wind God is a persistent effect that forces your opponent to clear the rest of the board or herself.

Linked this account, but probably will keep rolling... this is good, though... right?

Those are some top tier leggos
Why does everyone reroll into Otohime we don't need any more swords

If the opponent can't clear off wind god usually they're fucked anyway from my experience. If they clear everything except wind god, he's better because she's only a 3/5 on the next turn. I think he's better for the additional synergies in the deck.

Though you could make the argument that he makes it harder to tutor your legendaries if you were running wind gods previously, which is fair. I was trying him out and wasn't disappointed though, at least.

Honestly I'd just stop rerolling cause that's really good. Everything except the 2x Fairy Princess are being played right now (and even then you could run her in some janky Rose Queen deck), but Cerberus/Aurelia/Otohime/Forte are basically core in the classes they belong to, and Mary is being hyped by a lot of people right now.

Trying to make an A+ viable heal deck.

Any tips?

>he's better because she's only a 3/5 on the next turn.
Is a 3/5 really that much worse than a 4/4?

The only thing he really has over her is being a commander.

Is there a reason you're running odin instead of just acolyte's light?

Looking at his deck, it's because he'd eat massive amounts of shit vs Seraph.

I wonder how /mbgg/ are enjoying their week long threads now that we took essentially 90% of the posters. Guess mumi user is going to have to spam a lot more to keep the threads alive.

I was thinking by the time late game stuff comes out (ie. Mordecai, Leonidas, etc.) Odin will hit the field. For everything else there's Themis / ward stall.

I guess, not, I tend to think it's better because you can push more damage and 4 vs 5 health doesn't really make a difference if they evolve something and kill it anyway, but I guess it's not strictly better.

Oh right, I forgot Light doesn't target amulets.

This deck is pretty fun, having reasonable success with it

Which ones are the most useful?

Is there any art reservoir of card art for this game?

>Homecoming is now 7PP
Literally the only reason why I haven't tried making midrange combo fairy it's probably still worse than PtP.

Pretty much what said, I don't have too much trouble getting through the early- to mid-game. If I'm going against really hard aggro, Veteran is usually enough to make up for the damage I'm likely to take early on, which gives me the time needed to get into the fun stuff like Juno's into Pascale before I just get killed.

from these I mean

Rhinoceroach, Liza, Dire Bond, Phantom Howl, Righteous Devil, Will of the Forest, Wyvern Cavalier, Themis' Decree, Homecoming, and Frontguard General

It's mostly filler since i don't have 3 tias

I swear this game as an anti-comeback mechanic added, when I'm just about to turn the tables in take two I crash.

Are you playing on bluestacks? I crashed a lot until I just downloaded it on mobile.

but the wins are a zero sum system, 4 people have to lose for a single person to have 4 wins, your logic doesn't add up.

Oh dear.

I wish I enjoyed draft formats more then i'd have way more value for gold with packs, but as it is I cannot be arsed to play 5 extra games of having random cards before I get my packs

Well wouldn't that just make 1/5 people not garbage?

How's DE treating you so far lads?

I'm glad Shadow and Blood got good Legendaries. Queen V is almost a joke sometimes and Pluto getting Urded feels bad every time.

Take 2 is a pretty bad deal as far as draft goes anyway. You have to get max wins to go infinite, right? And now you can't get new packs.

as long as you go I think at least 3+ it's like getting a discount on packs anyway

>I'm glad Shadow and Blood got good Legendaries.
>Shadow
>Im-fucking-plying
Sure Pluto is meh and Atomy is a meme but Cerberus is one of the best in the game

Speaking of Take 2 if the google doc in is anyone ITT would be good to update the names for DE and put it all in the classes now.

I never said she was bad but I definitely want more. Compare Shadow to Sword, Haven, Dragon and maybe even Rune on account of 2 out of 3 Legendaries do something on the turn they're played.

Cerb doesn't do anything on the turn you play her unless you have the excess points.

3 wins gets you about 20 more rupies in value I think.

So if you average at 3 wins it is more profitable in the long run at the expense of much more time spent playing.

The new legendary Shadow got does do something on the turn you play it though. It's not bad either, it just doesn't compare in value/impact to some of the best ones in DE.

It's going to be another imba one to get in arena.

You sad like a C0 player if you're seriously complaining about Hell Dog being weak.

Yeeesh, Urias has a serious case of the ultragays.

You're underestimating her.
Cerb is really strong. The flexibility she provides, the fact that essentially she gives you 3 shadows, the amount of burst she lets you have are all fantastic. She's incredibly powerful and more than makes up for Pluto and Atomy. Yeah she doesn't immediately effect the board but that's okay, that's not her purpose. She's a value legendary, kind of like Merlin, and a great one at that. Speaking of which,
>Rune
Please, Arch Summoner and Mythril Golem suck.

Any fun variants of Haven with the new expansion,
or is it just Seraph shit now?

If either you got enough gold to go infinite at 4 wins or you got 2 packs and the gold at 5 wins I'd be happy. And they should really give you the option to pick expansion packs, but maybe they'll do that a few months down the line.

Right now it is a major push to get discount packs through take 2, even if you're pretty good at it. And I think it is a friendly arena environment right now, as long as you have a rough idea about deck construction and card value you should be able to go 3+ almost all the time.

>a seraph permission deck isn't fun

There's a more aggressive/mdirange version built around Garuda and all the storm amulets.

>im-fucking-plying
my bro Urias is a paragon of heterosexuality

Seraph is fun asshole

And Healpriest looks fun but I only rolled one Elana so I haven't tried it

>Permission
>Fun

>Playing against earth rite rune
>Kill all his shit and on turn 8 drop Seraph
>Immediately concedes.
I guess he wasn't running petrifications or never drew any. Seraph is definitely fun.
What a world we live in where Haven can now prompt turn 8 concedes.

She does do something when she's played on turn 6 and 7 since you can use her cards immediately. Her ridiculous amount of flexibility being good from both behind for board control and ahead for damage and good as a turn 5, 6, and 7 play makes her the best legendary in the game imo.

Seraph is really fun because you get to shit on all the PtP and DS shit that used to fuck you before. Kinda worse against aggro though since you're completely depending on getting Bishop of the Cudgel or you get fucked.

Permission is the most fun deck archetype to play.

Hence why I'm glad Shadow and Blood got good shit. Especially Blood.

The great Flyroach has been a deciding factor for so many of games now and the cost sits neatly at 7 where I would normally play Cerb, double doge or 2 cost card.

I'm not underestimating her although you may have mistaken the tone of my post. Cerb is definitely insane-good but the metric I'm going by is 1 great legendary in comparison to other classes which have 2-3 great legendaries.

It's such that I've lost many a game because I didn't utilize Cerb properly. Now we have a fallback and something that can compete with the card advantage that is generated by several other class legendaries.

The only reason I mention immediate-effect cards in comparison is simply because of the obvious immediate effect and the kicker that they tend to be really good effects which has been slightly lacking for Shadow's legendaries(Pluto is still bae).

is this as good as I think it is?

ok listen to me here svg

i don't care about PtP
i don't care about Satan
i don't care about all of dragoncraft big fat storm cards
i don't care about all the cards most people complain about

but fuck siegfried

who the fuck thought slapping a body to wild hunt was a good idea? wild hunt is already one of the best removal and the only thing that sorta makes it ok is that it's a 1 for 1 trade and make you lose tempo, the instant you slap a 3/3 body on it, it's not fair anymore

Yes. It's basically. "9-mana 6/6 rush, gain 2 EPs".

is there a way to prevent or protect a minion from follower combat damage?

Athena, but it's only for the rest of the turn

>go first
>lose
Nice outplayed

Athena, but that's only on your turn. Also Medusa's Gaze kinda.

You gotta consider it's really understatted and you will be evolving it after playing it 90% of the time. But yeah getting two evo points is pretty spectacular if you're not out of the game on turn 9/10.

Pretty good, I've had to fight through 5 evo point matches and I can only say that I won because of luck and some mistakes on the opponent's side.

>go second
>lose anyway
Fun game.

>go second
>lose because you're one mana behind
The only answer is a card game with simultaneous turns

That would be pretty interesting and is actually possible in an online game.

Yeah that's why his faction is a pack of top-tier semen demons, right? pls man.

Is the age of rune-bullying finally behind us?