>good
>ever

Top 5 Dota heroes in bed:
>Earthshaker
>Riki
>Elder Titan
>Winter Wyvern
>Outworld Devourer

is Crystal "Maiden" the most horrible title given to someone in dota land?
this "Maiden" doesnt look like a maiden to me , hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.

Your memes are weak, old man.

nth for underlord is actually good, people who think otherwise just don't understand

>how am I supposed to win if the behavior score I knowingly inflicted upon myself because I can't control my autistic spasms keeps matching me with other people like me?????

Reminder that PSG is a primal force that cannot be contained

that he was born to war and shit and not to play video games

that he wins games through willpower when it appears that his opponents are unfamiliar with their heroes

his last hitting prowess is unparalleled especially against passive opponents

truly the greatest dota player of our time

and a skinny fat balding semi-Neet look

/OUR/EST GUY

>hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.

not like anybody denies it.
lina has huge ego so she saves herself for someone worthy.

i did it guys
are you proud of me?

more like
LC
QoP
WR
TA
PA

post cock i bet it's big

Bullshit, Lina probably burned that guy by accident when she was trying to get laid, now she CAN'T because she has to keep up her reputation of burning dudes she "rejects".

Hey guys now that Starcraft 2 is dead I'm looking for another game. Does Dota 2 have a comparable strategical depth?

I'm proud of you user

>non furries
>women
>on d2g
You're in the wrong fucking general, kiddo

strategical depth in dota blows starcraft out of the water

starcraft is like 95% mechanics, and strategy really only comes into play at the highest levels, and even then arguably minimally so
basically, if you aren't playing competitively, strategy doesn't matter. just copy existing builds.

>Heteroshits

Did you have fun doing it? That's the only thing that really matters.

I'm unironically happy for you, user. Have this.

No but it has 4 more factors outside of your control that you have to coordinate with or lose. Less rote, more live problem-solving.

>17:00
>still no patch
I swear to god mates...

implying these girls dont have the strongest strappon hips

nope, and we are just as dead

fuck off faggot most people here prefer women we're just not as autistic about spreading our faggotry as shit fuckers

>implying this in any way compares to big burly furry men
Go leech off welfare, fucking breeder

Maritimes or South America?

occasionally

>implying any real homo wants to be boned by a girl with a strap-on

gj eza

It's a "ppd interviews michael fassbender" video
youtube.com/watch?v=Qv2JjXDEsN4

Reminder that /d2g/ is a straight heterosexual environment and gays are not welcome

mfw when no patch

SA

im not eza fuck off

daat boi

Why would anyone want that?

No we don't you delusional faggot. Take your waifushit to league of lels

gays deserve to be euthanized to save the world of their faggotry, kill yourself. People prefer tits to shit filled ass

I appreciate your honesty my friend

I just hope that he will have a decent team fight presence. I love slark and I feel I will enjoy monkey king since he is destined to have some escape ability, slark actually lacks in teamfighting ability besides latching onto someone so I hope monkey king will have some.

Where the FUCK is PATCHUUUUUU

gj nyter

lol jk nyter can't get 6k

>be the gulag
>realize over half the cast are male furries
>every single general brings this up
>still be in denial about dota being anything other than furfag-containment.exe
The truth hurts

born mentally ill and incapable of reproducing with his partner of choice and he thinks he's the normal one LMAO, faggots need to go. Make Dota Great Again

bambo is a retard

What if it only rewards you for escaping but doesn't give you an escape?
>Every 5 seconds while out of enemy vision, the Monkey King passively makes an illusion (25%/200% no duration), to a maximum of 2/3/4 illusions

I left Veeky Forums circlejerk years ago I'm a free agent

that feel when you know PL, Lifestealer, and Troll will be buffed in 689. That feel when you're going to cum buckets from the tears.

wtf I hate gays now

Can anyone explain to me how the fuck do you play Undying?
Every time i pick him i feel useless, unless i play against complete shitters who can't deal with the Tomb and allow me to use decay on them so much they die in a couple of hits.
Any tips?

>pl buffs
I've been practicing core sk bring it on m8

anyone have troll futa?

"Bow to me mortal!" Above you, the demon known as Underlord roars in his triumph over you, while stepping forward, his towering form blocking all light. What was once clean air is overwhelmed by his tainted musk, a heady scent that reminds you of burning wood as it drifts into your mind, clouding your judgement. The head of his cock slaps against your cheek as he grinds his length into you, and as his mast hardens, he roars "From now on, you are a toy for me."
His cock is akin to a horse's, its spongy head widening as he ruts it down over you, his length hardening and growing longer. Soon he's fully erect, rutting his entire length over your abdomen, smearing his musk into you, marking you as his all while pleasuring himself on your body. And as he grows more aroused, his thrusting quickens, soon making his overly large package slap against your head. The flesh of his ballsack is soft as a pillow, but with it so close you can hear it rumbling full of tainted cum, the orbs inside squelching as it packs his sack full of jism.
"This is your life now slave, and soon this cock will find a home inside of you!" With another roar of triumph, he slams his cock down, grinding his enomous length into you with a final rut. His incredibly large package covers your face, forcing you to breathe in his musk at its source, and to feel the throbbing of not just his package pumping out his thick cum, but the shuddering of his huge cock as he grinds down into you. Thump. Thump. Thump. Each burst from his length makes an audible landing when it hits the dirt, his jism even obvious from your trapped state being incredibly thick and packed with protein, perfect for feeding a slut with nothing but dick-juice. Slowly, the sack pressed down firmly onto your face softens, the demon's orgasm dying off, but as that happens he settles down on top of you. And with a yawn, the demonic lord goes to sleep, leaving you trapped under his superbly musky cock, unaware and uncaring about your erection.

Futa is not gay

don't forget silencer lina and jakiro

No?

stop being a pussy and fight at lv1-3

of course you're going to be a fucking useless shit if you're laning and waiting for the midgame to fight

I love this webm because even though the starcraft player is pressing 10x the amount of buttons, he's actually not accomplishing anything aside from toggling through his buildings/units.

arteezy

no, cocks themselves aren't gay so you can suck as many as you want and not be gay

>allow me to use decay
You draft undying against ranged carries and you come cry about it means you're brain damaged and there is no hope for you.

Judging form teaser he would be able to do some fuckery with threes, namely disguise as one, hopefully use them to move faster. Don't need to have get out of the jail card, but he is most likely gonna be a slippery lad like a real monkey king in stories and shit.

Is Bone7 playing with SingSing and Bamboe and Gorgc right now?

How do you fix these heroes?

it's like when Dotards click the right mouse button non-stop, just a habit you get in to too feel like you're doing something.

make them unpickable in sub4k mmr

I thought it was about keeping a 'rhytm' or a flow or some sort

Templar Assassin buffs when?

I think only troll will have any majour buffs, lifestealler was in meta and was nerfed out of it, pl wasn't so promitent but he was picked mid vs invo and other shit quite decently. I don't feel like pl needs a buff, maybe a slight one to starting hp or some shit, he is just situational, but he is really good vs several heroes like invoker or arc.

explain yourself

Describe Dota in one image.

>Pick
>Lose MMR
>Random
>Gain MMR

To think it was this simple all along

It's simple.
It encourages social interaction.
It's a video game for extroverts, no shit it's super popular.

Apologize.

>playing tinker
>upgrade soul ring to bloodstone
>accidentally kill self because of muscle memory

then why isn't league #1

>guy named "Lady Naga"
>picks medusa

What if someone made a game where the point was to interact with people and then you'd get points when they like you? Like the ultimate extrovert game. It'd be super popular.

Because it's not simple enough to be a mobile game. Because it requires eye/hand coordination that most normies do not possess. Because it requires a PC and most normies are can barely grasp how Windows works, they're used to OS that do everything for them like MacOS.

>posting white supremacist memes
can you leave please

So 80% of Dota players played Pokemon Go? :3c

Isn't that pretty much reddit?

Go back and read their source material. They logged a grand total of 5 Dota players, 4 of which played Pokemon GO. This is sampled only from people who installed their botnet, so basically women and underage boys pretending to be adults.

Also:
>"Lowest"
>Actually it's just #99 lmao

This is why idiots should not be allowed to make fact charts.

pokemon go is a mobile game user

no 80% of pokemonGo players they surveyed played dota

They already made that, it's called Facebook.

There's also the spinoffs such as Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.

benis

can someone post the "i cant answer that on stream" picture

raven arcana for QoP when? pic related, my gf's cosplay

ehm, thats MY gf user

xDDD

fug u

I have a pen

>Got LPQ'd for the first time ever after 2k+ games yesterday
>Only won 1 out of 15 games I've played here
Holy fucking shit this is harder than climbing out of 4k MMR.

?
you don't get 15 games for the first time you drop down in 2k games user

the trick to playing lpq is to not care

You realize you have to win games in LPQ right to escape right? just playing doesn't earn you GBP.

is it nice?