>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

hearthhead.com/news=256474/blizzard-considered-changing-5-6-shaman-cards-trogg-was-very-close
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20303032/try-twitch-prime-and-get-tyrande-whisperwind-9-30-2016
twitch.amazon.com/prime?ref_=sm_w_thp_tn_t_all
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck memestone

Second for Anduin is cute.

sityak#2475 EU
80g quest, add me, get digital monies

Wish me luck gay boys.

>other classes that aren't popular like Paladin and Priest can eek out wins against shaman and hunter because they have actual clears and healing in their class, rogue has neither
You don't win by healing and mass clearing in tempostone unless you're behind 30 armor.

Rogue does much better vs. midrange hunter than control paladin btw

>Going for legend
>Make it all the way to rank 2
>Blizzard has decided that I have won too much
>Constantly lose until I'm rank 5 again

I even switched to cancer classes like shaman and I keep getting terrible hands, mulligans and draws. Fucking hell, they should at least not make this shit so obvious.

Remember when card games were fun? That's what playing Shadowverse is like.

pls moar!!

I wish I wasn't a poorfag and could buy so many packs.
I hope you get 2 golden CotWs and a Golden Yogg.

>Remember when card games were fun?

No, they were never fun.

There´s no text on the cards? Or is she just a vanilla 5/4?

Going by HS standards, it would be a shitty epic 5 mana 5/4 if it was vanilla.
All the images I saw were similar stat-vise to HS, so I assume text isn't shown like that.

When you click or hover over the cards, it shows the text. Leaves more room for the art.

13 in. Who condemned me to this fate

Alright boys, just opened The Mistcaller. Give me the spiciest memes you can fit him in.

The dust.

400 dust

>Shaman with Hunter hero power gets me down all the way to one health by Lava Bursting my face
>He had no way of removing the Questing Adventurer because I cleared his army of 1-drops by stabbing, SI-7ing, even Sapping one of them, he would have had lethal if I didn't sap that Argent Squire, all he had left was a Secret Keeper from his Portal
>I drop an Auctioneer
>"I have been bested."
But you didn't let me finish! All I did was Prep into Eviscerate into Cold Blood! Maybe I wouldn't have gotten a second Cold Blood, you don't know!

And then there's this asshole.

Well, at least it's not Wilfred.

bogchamp shaman

>mfw playing reno shaman

2 legs is decent, user.

I never had any luck with reno shaman. I would always draw hallazeal without any good aoe spells and didn't draw reno in 8 games. I switched back to regular shaman which has 30+ healing potential and is much more consistent.

All you need is an amazon prime sub goy

doubt it, because you can get one for free

>making me go to twitch for my Priest gf

Fuck off

He's pretty good off of Renounce Darkness.

>draft Paladin deck
>4 Seal of Champions
>NO Truesilver Champions
Am I dead?

Post fun decks

>Unavailable for Australians

If I had the bandwidth I'd upload an angry white supremacist frog

you shitposters deserve worse

I got you fampai

Got any tirions? If not you´re probably fucked.

same here in Narnia
fuck blizzard, fuck amazon and fuck twitch

>tirion
that's a priest deck m8

Whoops, I meant to answer to

>totem golems get rekt by swp
>fire elementals & 477s get rekt by swd & entomb
>totems and other smaller minions get rekt by holy novas and excavated evils
>all this while priest builds up his cthun and reks me with almost 20/20 while i can do nothing about it

so who was the smarty pants who came up with these "shaman is op" and "priest is bad" memes?

hearthhead.com/news=256474/blizzard-considered-changing-5-6-shaman-cards-trogg-was-very-close

>Many are yet again surprised that Doomhammer remains untouched, saying it's clearly a problem card for Shamans. Iksar doesn't believe this to be the case, however, saying, "It's unlikely we'll make many more low-mana ways to increase the attack of your hero in Shaman." He continues, "It's a little restrictive but that's okay. Shaman doesn't need to be about weapons every set to fit the fantasy for that class archetype."

G O O D
O
O
D

Without increasing the hero's attack, Doomhammer's just a glorified Assassin's Blade.

How do I get tyrande?

No Tirions, but I have a Bog Creeper
Fuck ;___;

Get Twitch prime account

What?

us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20303032/try-twitch-prime-and-get-tyrande-whisperwind-9-30-2016

Anyone want to list a step by step procedure to do this, I dont have a twitch account or Amazon Prime

twitch.amazon.com/prime?ref_=sm_w_thp_tn_t_all

Wait, they're renaming Twitch Turbo to Twitch Prime? Why would they do that? I think the alliteration is more appealing than the cross-service consistency.

>Twitch Prime is currently only available to customers in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, and Italy.

Rip in piss.

Bruh

It´s still amazing even without Rockbiter. And 2 mana rockbiter is still playable. Just not crazy op.

you need to link your bnet account to twitch and buy an Twitch prime sub before November 6th

Can I just use the free trial to get the skin or do you need to buy it? I don't care for it otherwise.

>yurocunts can't get Tyrande
LMAO

No Twitch prime is newly launched today, you get Amazon prime with it

Free trial is enough.

how do you link your hearthstone account to this though?

Wow, sounds awesome.
Can't wait to do that.

>Wake up to a lovely Saturday morning
>tyrande is europoor and amerifat exclusive

You don't. Link your Amazon and Twitch account, then you'll be given a code to redeem on Battlenet.

So what do I do after I link my amazon account?

How do I get the hero?

Go to setting in twitch and look under the connections tab

Do you need to give the credit card info or something like that?

Amazon prime not available in relevant countries like Korea lul, hopefully Koreans boycott Blizzard products in future

My account is linked, where do I get the code?

reno shaman

Go to twitch dot tv/pr/ and you can see it on the left of the screen.

Shadowverse could be the greatest game ever designed and I still wouldn't play it because of the weeabshit artstyle.

So if you're not from one of the 4-6 countries that Twitch Prime is available, you're fucked, right?
Sure, why not.

You have to have a twitch prime AND amazon prime for this shit?

this is a lot of work even if it is free

twitch prime comes with amazon prime

>we are looking for alternate methods to distribute but have nothing to announce right now

still looking for the answer to this one

Why are posting on a weeb imageboard?

Well, that was shit. Also, bost 'em.

ez pz friends

Out in US?

It's cool.
I'm pretty used to the jew dick in my ass. It's pretty logical to region lock something digital for absolutely no reason. Just another day.

Did you cheese it with new accounts?

WHY IS THERE NO OBVIOUS CODE TO ENTER

WHY IS IT NOT OBVIOUS WHERE THE FUCK TO ENTER THE CODE

I linked my twitch and amazon accounts and no new skin. why?

what is the quickest way of doing this friend?

Because most of it stays in its containment board.

EU

WHERE THE FUCK DO I GET THE CODE

It finally happened, blizzard broke zetalot

F

What a whiney faggot.

pls respond

Is that the crazy dude that plays nothing but priest?

WHERE IS THE CODE????

WHERE DO YOU ENTER THE FUCKING CODE???????

Wasn't the EU supposed to be a "single market"? Why can't Poland get Amazon Prime if France and friends can?

literally just made an amazon account and linked it to my twitch account
just go to to your twitch channel after linking it to amazon, you'll get a code to acitivate in battle.net

Poor guy should've gotten it before everyone else just to award his commitment to a dead class

Yes

Yes, I watched his stream for a bit the other day and he had the look of someone suicidal

How does this hook into Battlenet/Hearthstone?

you dont deserve her

Wow, that's pretty harsh.
Blizzard really loves the core fanbase of their games.
The only person alive that enjoys playing priest and blizzard shows in a dragon dildo up his ass. Without lube.

its just a code, techincally someone else could do it for you and give you the code