Halloween is coming, play Jack-O

Is the new update another rootkit?

She's a shitty character, I'll pass.

Alright let me just lunch the game on steam OH WAIT

>sfv
what's that supposed to be? a virus?

>rachel is top again

what happened

I tried to look for her in my version of the game but she's not there. How do I unlock her?

>won against some 2,9k LP nash as a 1600LP Karin
goddamn it was annoying
ate that fucking v-skill into CA 2 times
he was doing stupid shit but still got away with it because lol nash

My B. Yeah it's more of a nostalgia/circlejerk tournament I'm guessing.

Defeat Sheng Long.

What if some people just like +R more

+R came out in 2013

Can't wait to see what an OG goober looks like.

→ L R X B Y A

SFV SUCKS

>KUSOGE KING TOURNAMENT SERIES
It's that time again, /fgg/. Time to play a bunch of dead kusoges (and some not dead kusoges) and watch as people gloat because they're the only people that still play that dead game.

>Points System
This time we'll be assigning a point value to the top 8 finishers in each tournament. The player with the most points at the end of the series will be declared Kusoge King.

1st - 32 points
2nd - 16 points
3rd - 8 points
4th - 4 points
5th/6th - 2 points
7th/8th - 1 point

The man with the most points will be allowed to ban and pick 1 game for the next season.

>Schedule & Games Lineup

fggkusogeking.challonge.com/

September 16th @8:00 PM EST - SF3: Third Strike - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/3s - WINNER: coot
September 30th @9:00 PM EST - Vampire Saviour - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/vsav
October 14th @9:00 PM EST - King of Fighters '02 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/kof02
October 28th @9:00 PM EST - Ultra Street Fighter 4 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/usf4
November 11th @9:00 PM EST - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/jojos
November 25th @9:00 PM EST - King of Fighters '98 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/kof98
December 9th @9:00 PM EST - Street Fighter 5 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/sfv
December 16th @9:00 PM EST - Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/st

>Rules
-All games best of 3.
-Grand finals best of 5.
-If connection is unplayable attempt to fix it however you can. If it remains unplayable one player may forfeit or you may attempt to play it out.
-Check-in time is 1 hour prior to tournament start. Bracket will be shuffled at start time.
-If any game has less than 8 signups prior to check-in time it will be removed from the series and replaced with the next game in the lineup
-No Euros

Vampire Saviour check-in begins in 2 hours 30 minutes. Tournament begins at 9 PM EST

That's not what I meant, people can enjoy it and prefer it, just think of it as if a tournament with SFV as its main game had a side SF4 tournament. Surely you can see what I mean.

GGXX came out in 2002, +R is merely an umpteenth revision

Core Fighters on Steam October 3rd
pray for lobbies

is there a character in Tekken who ISN'T fun as fuck to play?

every time I go threw a characters move list I want to learn them but it's getting to the point where I'll never be able to learn all these characters because movelists are so massive in Tekken.

Pic related is the latest. I like the noises he makes especially. Wahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Yeah but think of how unwilling some people are to pay 60 bones a year for ps+. And that shit gives you free games.

>just think of it as if a tournament with SFV as its main game had a side SF4 tournament. Surely you can see what I mean.
Impossible because the newest capcom game is by far the best fighting game ever.

So USF4 tournaments are considered nostalgia/circlejerking now?

There's as many differences between reload and AC+R as there are between reload and XRD.

yes

Mokujin can be frustrating if you can't figure out your character.
Just kidding it's fun as fuck.

Can you get the free games without paying?

shaheen probably isn't very fun.

Maybe they don't care about garbage bin indie games for free and just want to play online for free like they always did

uninstalled it for like the 5th time

are you going to force this new meme

No one defeats Shenlong

>""""free"""" games

Yes

>no leifang.jpg
Shitty advertising

Who should I main in SFV?

>Yomi's an instinct that comes with playing people for a while

Oh, well the name of the game lounge I mentioned in this post makes more sense now.

The games are only free with PS+ and once you stop paying for it, you lose the games.

You need to pay full price + tip

Bloody Roar should come back...
F.A.N.G.

>brown

Cmon, even he looks fun as fuck.

There is no escape

Can't you shill some place where they know what makes a fighting game good or not?

If you ever renew your sub you can play them all again.

sf5 is fucking garbage

No

Most characters in tekken are pretty boring to play, move lists aren't really that big either.

he looks boring as shit.
claudio, on the other hand...

>trying not to jerk off cause i do it too much
>get put up against chun-li in the swimsuit costume
>mfw

Ok
Watch Mob Psycho 100, it's a good anime

Who allowed you to post my gimp?

Post it a few more times and maybe someone will give a shit.

No, thank you

Sweet. Finally some more people to play online.

>skullgirls shill
>jojobrony
Man you sure do love to eat shit

He looks like he's ready to blow up a freedom tower.

oh yeah akuma looks boring too.

why do people complain about scaling in SFV when it was equally bad if not worse in USF4?

youtube.com/watch?v=1VFZFKMGgp4

wtf is this shit REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I've never seen anyone complain about scaling in SFV

Name a game with larger move pools

Divekick

Yeah he does but also the most interesting he ever was. SF is just way too outdated and not in a good way.

No one complains about scaling in SFV. People complain about character damage and simplification but never scaling.

What was the first fighting game with a training mode?

Is this a joke?

Toribash

>"akuma looks boring"
>proceeds to post a picture of the actual most boring character in t7

Pottery

Street Fighter V

divekick tournament when

>makoto realdoll.png

...A-Are her armpits hairy...?

But that is clearly Katarina who was also designed as scrub magnet. Other characters can be polarising but Katarina is just ok whatever.

thats gross niga

skullgirls

no. he's boring to watch.

>female bruce
>boring

i bet you think akuma is fun to watch.

Street Fighter Alpha games

Harada: SF fans have hard gay over for dinner every night

Subnautica is one massive pool you can move around in.

You will not get far in sfv without strong yomi and this is a fact. Fundamentals alone will get you to gold if that, since real zoning is out of the picture, especially with Ryu

steamcommunity.com/groups/bcdivekick#
Every saturday.

Bloody Roar

>16ers think SFV has been out long enough for any players to have strong yomi right now
>they even think it's a necessity

Soulcalibur

king of dinosaur is a gay furry char

Killer Instinct anyone?

renewable energy man

i play so much, i review my replays to see what im doing wrong, i try to fix it but im still so god damn bad

and try to practice my execution but i still fuck up charge moves, i still fucking qcb's, ive been practicing s.mp s.lp xx l flash chop on alex for the past 3 days and i still cant cancel the lp in to l flash chop consistently

i want to fucking die, how can one be so shit

Yeah sure.

They are called scalys, you bigot

GT?

here's your attention.

there's no substitute for playing lots of people offline for hours at a time. specifically when you're starting out and not at top level play.

the movelist of Tekken characters doesn't mean much when outside of combo fillers you use like 6 moves

You must be a retarded forever-bronze if you don't think rps is great in dash n mash guess fighter V: input lag edition

thanks