twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

STEP RIGHT UP

hana song

Hana Wong

Real new thread:

Jamison Fawkes!

Young Genji best Genji

>156184421
You're a funny guy, but you aren't getting a (you) out of me.

Can you do me a favour user?

I'm feeling very sad today so can you please post your happiest Jamison?

At least he was a human and not an omnic

It amazes me that the PS4 community was accepted into the OP, and the Discord servers were systematically removed with little to no complaint. I'm proud of you, /owg/

Yes he is. If only he didn't dye his hair like a total dweeb

>make it to plat
>can finally sort of count on my teammates
>people use their mics for coordination instead of for raging
I've finally reached the promised land...
I know plat is still trash but compared to gold it's a paradise

I had a panic attack while playing Overwatch. I was playing hanamura on defense and my whole team had died. We were about to lose the point and they all had to respawn all the way back.

Idk I got scared. Maybe it was all the enemies around me and that I would certainly get killed. My heart was beating out of my chest and i started shaking. I saw one enemy hanzo coming towards the wall i was hiding behind and i quickly unplugged my pc before he could get me. I cried for like 10 minutes after that.

But he doesn't have a god tier ass.

YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS

15th for Envyus.Taimou's amazing tournament aimbot! Hopefully it will win him the match vs Misfits today!

htps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1kkSZYIlTg&feature=youtu.be&t=677

Reminder to not bully Hana

only trust your fists
teammates will never help you

Did Taimou cucked you so hard you have to post this every day ?

Even though if it was just a weeb thing, I'm starting to kinda like his green hair

>be absolute shit at aiming
>practice McCree
>finish negative K/D multiple matches in a row
>practice 20 minutes with hard headshot Ana
>try again
>enemy team has Tracer, 76, Reaper, Lucio and Pharah
>hit multiple headshots, stun+fth always kills, finish 21/2
I feel like my power level is growing.

Reminder to bully Jack

22nd for Envyus.Internethulk's aimbot! It matches Envyus.Taimou's, isn't that cute?

kek. Thanks for that, user.

Reminder that the only golds that matter are objective time and objective kills.

How do you know this is an aimbot in the webm? It can also pass for godlike snaps.

So I told Tracer to lay down on the floor..
she actually did it the absolute madman

Why is there so much art of the shimadas eating? Is this a weeb thing?

The PS4 and Xbox communities were accepted with little fanfare, but they get taken out occasionally. As for the discords, I originally added the competitive one, then because the """""social""""" discord kept deleting it I added both to stop the fighting, then somebody removed both of them and I haven't bothered adding them back in whenever I make new threads. I'm comfortable with the 40ish people we've got in the Competitive discord at the moment, though I'll be happy to share the link if anybody cares (doubtful).

Unfortunately no, 76 takes the very first top spot in having the most glorious ass

But he's still adorable

DELETE THIS

>It can also pass for godlike snaps.

Hahaha, what

best heroes for soloq?

Of course, user - it was a little hard to narrow down, but I hope this helps! I'm really sorry to hear that you're sad!

Zarya, Lucio, Roadhog.

How, fucking HOW, could anyone possibly kill something like this? It's like cutting a baby bunny in half. Jesus christ Hanzo is fucking sick.

Who the fuck pays any attention to the OP
You could put a troll YouTube link in there and I doubt anyone would notice for a week

Raping D.Va lovingly! Drowning out her cries for help with tender kisses!

That's a confirmed and reproduced glitch on mccree youtube.com/watch?v=LSu4tir28U0
Taimou hacks though, yeah

No idea, probably just regular "typical Japanese people" stuff

Flick shots or whatever you guys call them.

Medals don't matter at all if you lose

I wonder how it feels for Zenyatta to constantly watch his pupil eat and never know what it feels like.

Can't he drink omnic oil or something?

>15th for Envyus.Taimou's amazing tournament aimbot! Hopefully it will win him the match vs Misfits today!
He's playing at a LAN you fucking idiot, how do you expect him to hack?

kek

hacked* he has average aim now

He's pretty, but you just know that he was a little shit

Where does an Omnic get its operating energy
Solar power?

I'm a sadist so I enjoy watching him getting tortured

But otherwise no, he's way too adorable and only for cuddling

I feel better already! Thanks user!

Is there any chance to block country IP to not get them in my games? Because I'm bored of playing with french people. Cant even speak English. We have only 1 French in our team but he keeps talking french and thinks we can understand his retarded language. They dont even communicate. They act like disabled kids. I hate racism in everyway but these French people piss me off. Playing this game since beta and never seen any good french guy who can speak english or communicate in anyway. Help me if there is a way to block them.

I do. I'm an autist like that. For reference, I actually fixed the PTR patch notes link (which was displaying patch notes from August instead of the more current ones), re-added a link to the Overwatch Open schedule and re-added the links to the PS4 and XBone communities (#ConsolefagLivesMatter, even though I'm a PC master race). I also try to maintain the quality of OP images. I doubt anybody except waifu or husbandofags care, but it gives me a small feeling of satisfaction to have a well-ordered OP with relevant links and a nice OP image.

I'm also a Symmetra main.

Probably some kind of small nuclear reactor.

CSGO players did it

user are you me? I'm also a sadist and I feel the exact same way. Do you happen to have pics of Genji abuse?

Genji exposing his crotch area like that really turns me on, it's so lewd

>teammate picks d.va
>we lose

For the first time I'm about to enter competitive matches by solo q. I'm maining supports and have no mic but will listen to the chat.

I'm sorry whoever gets teamed up with me I'm probably pretty shit

Aw, you're welcome! Though all I really do is post art, I'm glad it cheered you up!

the snap looks way more unnatural in this webm than in the original twitch VoD

i wouldn't even be surprised if whoever made this removed some frames to make the snap look more artificial, the people who keep spamming this shit legit have issues

Enjoy your Silver/Gold

They used a hack that was put in the mouse's memory supposedly. But, I'm sure overwatch tournament organizers will look for that and more since it's known.

>I'm maining supports
You are now at complete mercy of the matchmaker.

Any PS4 fags in here wanna queue for competitive together? I just deranked from 2600 to 2300 in 4 games in a row and I'm honestly about to lose faith in humanity.

where can i read drama about this?

fucking love this game where the retards who queue together on your team always pick stupid shit like hanzo and bastion and do absolutely fucking nothing

just fuckikng wow

there isn't any, people make tons of clips like this and nobody cares

It looks exactly the same.

If you can aim go Ana, she's probably the most high impact support solo because she has decent damage and sleep dart is amazing

Avoid Lucio if you have no mic or someone else isn't calling shots, Zen is strictly better outside of KOTH if you can't coordinate speed boost

>overwatch tournament organizers will look for that and more since it's known
Blizz doesn't give a shit about pros cheating.

Even if he had no genitals those positions turn me on too

Then it's like cutting a baby bunny in half because it pissed on you. Still inexcusable and something you have to be deeply fucked up to even think of.

Speaking of which I'd let Genji piss on me

>Blizz doesn't give a shit about pros cheating.
blizz banned chinese pros for cheating

>Implying

>Solo queue to top 500
>Stop playing for a few days to protect precious #254
>Realize that overwatch is just a game, who gives a shit
>Start playing with friends again, 3 or 4 stack
>Lose 80% of games

I regret nothing, playing alone was mind numbing, playing with friends is the only way to enjoy overwatch, even if you lose.

Also I speak from experience when I say that the only way to get to top 500 is by solo queueing

They're gonna be on LAN
and last time they were on LAN they lost
if it happens again I'll laugh for an eternity

Zarya nerf when

I wonder whether cyborg Genji would be shy and insecure or wild and lewd in bed

>the people who keep spamming this shit legit have issues

it's funny how the legit good players have clean histories and no funny clips/vids, while a very few specific people that have got caught have also been banned or caught in other games

How is life as Tracer?
I'm considering starting to main her whenever possible, but I suck at aiming.

Yeah, but bunny doesn't know that pissing on people is wrong - Genji does I'd let him piss on me too, and I'm not even the Piss user

>tfw no gf to play overwatch with

Why is this allowed

>but I suck at aiming.

Bad for you

m-more

>tfw girlfriend laughs at me when I play OW while she cheats on me with Paladins players

He'd be neither - he's had enough sex to not act like a virgin, and he's experienced too much tranquility to act like a randy 15 year old

DONDE ESTA SOMBRA
O
N
D
E

E
S
T
A

S
O
M
B
R
A

>charge enemy's mei
>enemy's rein counter charges me
>mei gets completely obliterated between two sweaty reinbros

I'm aroused

Reminder to never ever play on the US server, they have literally the worse players on the game.
Also if you wanna play competitive play on the Asian server but avoid hours with too many baka gaijins, only play when the Japanese people are online, it's literally the best way to actually play with people who know what they are doing.

Having bad ping is a downer but unless you're with a full team where you ont need to carry it doesnt matter.

>Start playing more of a Battle Mercy
>3-rez potg
>Goomba stomp ulting McCree and shoot him in the face a bunch
>Pistol whip to finish him off, "Say ahh."

How barbaric. Mercy's fucking savage.

I'm Piss user, can I be your friend?

I can't believe I got this famous after literally two posts though

I keep searching, but currently unfortunately rest are focusing on his ass or are plain /y/ material

I don't know why but McMeme with any of the weebs pisses me off so much. Any other homoship is fine in my book, but those two are just bleh

>japanese people
>PC
>FPS
>good
>japanese

>see this picture

tyler, if you ever go to japan they'll just make fun of you for being a weeb gay boy