/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #650

>Schedule for September-October:
9/30 - 10/8 - So Close and Yet So Far/By Any Other Name (Romeo and Juliet Rerun and New Event)
9/30 - 10/2 - Legfest
Sometime in October - iM@S Collab (Please Not GW), Celestials (Maybe?)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

CUMMIES

I like bratposter, marie, and chen.

I love user!

I want to hatefuck Bratposter and suck his cock

if you want your thread to be used stop messing up the OP

Dark: Lady Grey
Fire: Magisa
Earth: Sara
Wind: Petra
Light: Juliet

When will water get its stand girl?

How is it messed up?

You forgot the IRC and discord channels.

Because we don't have October's schedule yet.

>stand
Shut the FUCK UP

Don't be stupid. It's october in Japan so there should only be the events that are current and lead into October dumbass. Right now you might as well put all of August's events on there if you want the OP to look big.

Literally who the fuck cares.

See You can pretend to be an idiot all you want tripfag, but facts are facts that nobody is going to use your thread if you're going to fuck with the OP.

He does lol

I understand that there is nothing important enough in your life for you to care this much about, but this is not one of those things.

Anyone actually stupid enough to enter either of those is already in them, and new players should be actively discouraged from entering those hell holes if we want them to actually keep playing.

Well I'm just telling it how it is, if you can't accept that then that's not my problem. You can try to "change" it but it won't matter. I'm not stopping you.

I agree, they act like wannabe prison gangs.

What's wrong with them?

As am I, if you can't accept that you can't change my mind about this then I won't try to stop you.

xth for bratshit did nothing wrong

except make another thread that's not going to be used

But you're using it and so am I.

everyone else is on the other thread and not posting about brat and it's much much better

Is no one doing this event? There's hardly any raids up for it.