Hey Veeky Forums was wondering if anyone else plays Pixel Car Racer...

Hey Veeky Forums was wondering if anyone else plays Pixel Car Racer, it's a great Veeky Forums related game in that it's all about making cars go fast and look good. It's pretty addicting.

>No MK1 Focus
don't care.

Maybe they'll add it someday.

I'll be interested then, not now.

Mah nigga
What you got? I'm running an SR20 Trueno making 355

Then why havent you made any cars look good?

It triggers me that they have an early 2000's mustang and a newer one but no Foxbody.

Nothing can beat the output of a v8 in this game

Suppose a more recent photo would be better

>Nothing can beat the output of a v8 in this game

I used to make pixelcars, pretty fun

My main car is the White EK9, put a 2JZ in it running 30 pounds of boost. Here's the dyno stats.

Delete this

It's OK I too have a Challenger.

I've got a few things done to it, any tips on how to get further better?
And when do the other game modes unlock?

When the devs put them in the game

They update every Friday

Kek

Just keep buying better parts, and the other game modes are yet to be added, can't wait for there to be online.

Whoops, took the SR out for some reason. Updated

I've turned my Trueno into a Hellcat
And it still makes more at the wheels.

Forgot pic

How'd you do that?

See

Wait, this is phone only? Damn, and I have only a shitty lumia.

Rate my car

Its ok.
Wish there wasnt a tight jeans wearing douche.
Also why is every car stanced?
Needs less douchy wheels
Why can i install pistons in my rotary?
Needs better engine swaps
You can tell the creator is a stance nation s-chassis vape faggot.
I guess ill play it anyway

Forgot pic

Just started after seeing this thread
Thank you

Just started last night, ive been playing alot, but there is no depth to thr gameplay, other than build a car.

Hopefully theyll add that story mode soon.

Also, no DC2 integra. But every generation of civic, hell a coupe and hatchback version of a 92-95 civic

I don't understand CTF.

60 seconds, you have a flag. You get money the longer you have the flag. If someone bumps the back of you, you lose the flag. If they grab the flag and get ahead, you've pretty much lost. I think the balancing is broken.

The mode should removed entirely IMO, you have to stop, to catch the guy?

Should just be a no traffic or slalom run.

Touge run is in the works, and the CTF is pretty dumb, you don't have to stop, just bump the flag holders rear. But by that time you're in a retarded pack, and the flag just jumps around to the back, and a wall of cars blocks you, pushing you forwards at 300+kph.

Anyone know any multiplayer browser games revolving around car racing and their customization?

You sure you didn't put a motorcycle engine in it? That revs way too high for a 2jz

My cars are all named after eurobeat lyrics

IVE JUST BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORE

Rate my garage, I fully upgrade each car before moving on so all the Nissan cars are still bone stock.

I did not know about this. Thank you user. Having fun with it.
Question.
Story mode when?

What are the diamonds for? Still haven't figured out... been 2 weeks.

how do i get free shit in this game

How did you get that much money?

>Hack/buy crates
>sell all the shit you dont need

Some ugly stance rims sell for $50k

Anyone else playing Drift Tuner?
More customizable since you can import cars from stuner and commoconfigurator but it doesn't let you import graphics which sucks

>no 240z
>no mkiii supra
And not that they are often in games but,
>no st165 gt4
>no ta22/23 celica

there's something up with the freerun drag racing. like for the 1/2 and 1 mile runs, if I choose expert mode, it's extremely hard (to the point of it being impossible) to beat the opponent, but if I use beginner, I'll always win....

>Manual|Clutch

You are an idort
Kys

My garage in pic. I had like 7 million before that, anyway it's easy just keep bumping your money not exp with each level and just run expert 1/4 miles. Once you get your cash around 30ish those races pay out like 30-40k per win.

>pol_position.gif

no flying shit dude, the 1/4 mile run using expert mode, I can win. but the 1/2 and 1 mile, the opponent always overtakes me towards the end

Put a 1JZ in the Trueno, it's making 1130 now.
Gonna dyno it and find the max wheel power.

What the fuck
It's making more hp from the transmission

bum

B-BAKANA HACHIROKU GA KIETA

You need to shorten your higher gears, you'll shift down out of your powerband if you leave it stock

Goddamnit Veeky Forums I'm hooked on this now. Bumping with my best run of tonight.

In Expert mode of course...

No clue.
It's breddy fast though, 9.5 quarter mile, and getting better.

Veeky Forums falls for shilling the thread

>impIying I'm going to spend real shekels on a fucking phone game
What my ratios are set at. Adjusted for 1/2 mile which currently works for me

>hey, here's a cool car game
>SHILL SHILL SHILL
Fuck off

How the fuck do i get good, in expert mode i blow the AI the fuck out off the line but once i hit like 5th gear if i am doing the 1/2 mile or mile they blow past me. I guess you just have to keep tweaking all your gearing? Basically just do the 1/4 mile now. Shifting is fucking gay because its right at the edge of my phone screen and it doesn't register the clutch sometimes so i miss a shift and lose.

You can change to paddles in settings and shit.

How the fuck do you heat up the tires in expert mode? Clutch-accel doesn't do it cause I fly the fuck off.

[spoiler]>tfw never driven a car irl plz no hate it's bad enough already[/spoiler]

Here's my garage. Probably going to sell the camaro for an R32

Think about the mechanics of a car and why it's not heating up your tires. Think about what depressing the clutch does.

Figured it out, hold the clutch, give gas, release clutch and press on brake. That does the trick. Although I honestly don't understand, shouldn't the brake prevent the wheel from spinning?

What do you guys think about the new update?

If it's rwd then the front brakes make enough friction to overpower the rear tires and the engine overpowers the rear brakes

god damn this app needs a lot of permissions

wtf

That means you need to run away.