Facelift - 2017 Mazda 6

>Sedan and Wagon

The facelift includes a new grille, new headlights, new taillights, a new front bumper, and an updated interior.
>Interior updates include a new HUD, center stack, Apple Car Play, DVD player and a new designed dashboard layout.

Nothing much from the 2016 facelift.

So what do you think Veeky Forums?

Quick - Specs

they look really nice in red

Interior - Driver Perspective

Needs a turbo. Would kill for a new inexpensive, turboed wagon.

Apparently the mostly improved soundproofing and vibrations. Why change something that's not broken? It's a shame it doesn't sell much in yurop, I could hope to get some better deals for it.

Full Interior Look

too much button on the steering wheel and that screen is really ugly is it optionnal ?
looks likes it's just glue on top of the dash

It also comes with a 6spd manual!

I'm probably buying the wagon. Need something fun, but also a car the kids won't fuck up.

that's a handsome looking car

the color look even better in real life
that's nice seing other than black ,white and silver

>fucking WHITE interior reeeeeee

They offer only colors for the interior and it's either boring black or this white that's only good for press photos because no sane person would buy it.
Fucking hell why don't they replace it with brown or red?

Wagon Cargo Space

Easily one of the best looking sedans out there.

They also come in brown wood interior trim. :)

It's definitely the car if you want fun and practicality. Most reviews do say it's one of the best handling and fun-to-drive mid-size sedan. I'd say go for it. Also Mazda improved their interior quality a lot so it has to keep up with the kids and also teach them to keep the car tidy. :)

Try telling that to a 4 and 7 year old :^)

Can't wait for the new speed3. Supposed to be using an all new 2.5 litre turbo engine that mazda is using in the new Cx-9. but man it needs to be pushing close to 300hp

Mazdaspeed6 when

sucks that mazdas sell at sticker right now

why did those cunts make good vehicles that people want to buy?

wat?

Probably never, they wont make a Diesel Mazda 6 let alone a Mazdaspeed 3.

Just because you dont have it RIGHT NOW doesnt mean it wont happen.
Mazda has a skyactiv-D engine

Still shitty modern car design. Too-high beltline and small windows and shitty pedestrian-safe front and CAFE appeasing rear.

not really any way around any of that without settling for poor crash test scores

>having children

it's almost as if you found the love of your life or something

there is two diesel mazda 6 in my country

>tfw no Mazda 6 wagon in America
>tfw even if they offered it they'd only offer it with the automatic

unless they start offering the wagon stateside, I don't care.

Mazda does make a diesel Mazda 6; they just don't sell it in the US because our smog laws are tougher than most other countries. And the whole Volkswagen cheating on emissions with their diesels has soured the market in the US, making it unlikely that Mazda will tweak the Skyactiv-D engine to pass US spec.

The Skyactiv-D engines are impressive though in that they can meet most other countries regulations without needing urea injection. And they even keep it up in real world testing; in the wake of Volkswagen's diesel scandal, the Japanese Transportation ministry tested a bunch of Japanese diesel vehicles, and found that they all produced a bunch more NOx under real world conditions than in the lab. The only exceptions where the two Mazdas they tested, which did just fine.

why isn't water injection more of a thing on turbo-diesels?
really helps with nox, keeps the internals clean, and allows more boost and power

Still pigfat

>Every competitor has over 250 hp
>Mazda still hasn't cracked 200

>less than a second slower
>heaver, larger and not sport oriented
Based mazda
Do you drive on a racetrack to work?

Yes, Its called the onramp

this is truer than I'd like to admit

I lived in MA and they were pretty spacious, but in NY getting on the Taconic was fucking mayhem
>270 degree, 100 foot radius turn
>500 feet of merging lane
>live fast, die hard

I'll care when they offer the wagon in the US with the 6 speed.

A turbo 4 or v6 would be nice too, 184 is a little on the low side for a 3200 pound car.

If i can make a 50hp corolla do 65mph before merging. Im sure a mazda 6 will be just fine.
In fact my 2.3L mazda3 gets on short ramps at over 80mph if i want to.

But bro, we don't get the wagon here in the US :( Anyway that's a great sedan though.

I think they should sell the wagon in the states.

>buy CX3 AWD
>lower it
Congratulations! You have now created your own Mazdaspeed 3.

Gotta give them to Mazda, their designs are still clean and elegant. Not the rice bullshit Honda is giving us.

>Onramp clogged due to traffic
>Slows down to a crawl all the way up the ramp
>Have to merge from almost 0 into a 80 mph plus lane
>0-60 matters

Fuck mazda and there slowboats.

Speed3 has never been AWD, and is also not NA. But I like where your head's at.

Diesel 6 already exists, failed smog emission here in the USA

Speed3 isn't coming until 2020 with the facelift, even though I know you meant speed6.

Fuck me, that's a nice car. Will they ever bring the new wagon to America????

Even if they did, I bet you can't get it with a manual.

Is the wagon coming to the US market? If not, I don't really care.

>for when the ricer settles down with 2.5 kids and needs organic gluten free blueberry muffin mix from Whole Foods for tonight's PTA meeting before 5pm

>still no Mazdaspeed 3/6
Don't give a fuck. Enjoy your glorified anemic shitbox.

Best looking car in its class

>still now mazda 6 coupe