CanFags with extremely high insurance rates

Anyone experience $400 / month for new primary driver under 25years old in the main city for a Honda Civic?
Apparently the Honda Civic is increasing my insurance by $100 per month because of all the fucking nignogs and wignogs in my city who race their little rice-mobiles.

>mfw 35$/mo under 25 driving a civic

murrica

>mfw $0/mo by not being a little pussy

My license is expired so it's not like they can take tjat. Been driving 10+ years like this

>yfw having to pay for an accident out of pocket because no actual coverage
Cuck

if it helps, it's a 1998 hatchback with a turbo 3 cylinder that i got for like $3000.
it's as light as a lotus and as fast as a honda civic

You are the epitome of a dumb nigger. Go drive off a cliff.

U mad. Enjoy your $400 a month.

I don't pay anywhere near that. I hope this is low quality bait.

I'm OP!
though i do think not getting insurance and expired licenses are silly, if you're careful enough, i guess you have saved enough money over the course of ten years for it to be worth it. You're just playing the danger lottery and if you're in the backwoods, it might be worth it.

My insurance should go down after a year to around $350, down to $250 once I turn 25, and gets better every few years after that. I'm just wondering how much owning a shitty Honda Civic is limiting me. Should I just get a dodge calibre or something to make my insurance cheaper?
That's something my friend recommended I get to cheapen the insurance due to the crash saftey rating

People drove without car insurance for decades. It's only the Jew owned government that wants you to pay insurance

>20 euros for 6 months for my Nissan 1.6 shitbox.
Eastern Europe...

i have a jdm in ontario and the insurance is $460 something a month

i have 4 other insured vehicles on top of that

F U N T I M E S

Nobody drives anything over 5 grand near me anyway.

#boondocks

what's a jdm

japanese domestic market

>living in the GTA

i pay 320/mo when its out of storage for full coverage 500$ deductable
i totaled 3 cars and have had over a dozen speeding tickets since i was 18 (im 25)
i drive a 2008 mitsubishi evolution mr

dafuq. are you in canada?
i might as well get a dodge grand caravan at this point. or a caliber to save gas

Mine is going up 13$ a month because em2 ex.
Wrx's here are going up by the 160$s
>Lowest for new on a 25yrs of driving only puts it at 280$
Kek

>People drove without car insurance for decades. It's only the Jew owned government that wants you to pay insurance

Lots of people drive without insurance. Even some of those tabs on plates are fakes. Some people also make fake handicapped parking permits that hang on the driver mirror. I know one girl that does that because she doesn't want other people parking near her car.

I guess that's why you see so many healthy people getting out of their cars at handicapped spots. Handicapped people are not supposed to loan or give away their permits in my state. But people don't care about the law especially with regards to handicapped people.

>though i do think not getting insurance and expired licenses are silly,

Just hit and run. No need for insurance. The penalty for not having insurance is approximately the cost of 2 or 3 months of insurance anyways.

How the hell? I have USAA and pay $160.

That's all fine and dandy until
>"my neck hurt ever since the accident"
Now you're paying for their medical bills, which will absolutely outweigh the cost of their shitbox. Hope to christ they don't actually get hurt or worse, you kill someone and you get the ever living shit sued out of yourself.

Insurance is the cuckiest of cucks, but people are huge kikes about this stuff, so you gotta have it.

If you have significant assets (>$1M), get a $5,000,000 umbrella policy over your maxed out auto limits.

I am a doctor and we are taught to do this so ppl will be incentivized to go for the insurance payout instead our personal assets. That's the point of the insurance, to protect your personal assets. It's easy to >$1M in damages from an accident, if you hit a high-earner too (doctor, lawyer, tech startup nerd, etc.), medical bills, etc. And if you have a good job, they can garnish your wages for the rest of your life. Rare, but has happened.

Also look up the average accident costs for your state, to help you gauge just how much umbrella insurance you need.

Ahh, the land of free. I have 430kw 5.5L monster on my name in Croatia. Full casco insurance is less than 1000€/year.

Mandatory liability insurance is the most ridiculous bullshit. You should be the only one accountable for repairing your own vehicle. If you drive an expensive vehicle and you're worried about other people crashing into you, then you should buy insurance to cover your own car. No one should ever be liable for damage, but if an investigation reveals
criminal intent, intoxication, or neglect, the guilty party should face criminal charges.

>only 5.5L

I used to pay $630/month when I had my 350z