Kek

kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MKtjPzhEmMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And it'll seat the same two front passengers as a Charger with similar interior space. The magnitude of setback of the Charger's side windows from the actual side line is laughable. There's a half a foot wide step in the door.

The Fiat has only 24 horsepower. 0-60 in 33 seconds. No, I'm not kidding. Those are literally the specs.

but its not a giant piece of shit with gaudy design

its a proper car

> gaudy design

A E S T H E T I C S

But it'll do 60, so what's the rush?

>proper car
>breaks all the fucking time
>when it works it will get you killed on the highway

muscle cars were shit for reliability as well not to mention they guzzle gas and cant turn to save their life

why the fuck would you take a mini city car on the highway?

OH BUT LOOK AT THIS PICTURE OF IT NEXT TO THE AMERICAN EQUIVALENT OH JUST LOOK HOW CUTE IT IS HABBBBABABA WHO'S A CUTE LITTLE CAR, AWWW WHO NEEDS A WITTLE CARBURETOR CLEANED EVERY 2000 MILES HABUBUBU

>muscle cars were shit for reliability
you're a tard

btw pacers look better than your fiat

and here comes the musclefanboy that has never been around them

10/10

What reliability issues do you incorrectly think that muscle cars have?

My dad's owned 3 firebirds and is building one now. My mom owned a first gen mustang in high school and had it for more than 10 years. I guess you're not wrong, but I'm helping my dad restore one and they're really easy to fix. Even if they do break, they break less than my modern(after 2008) bmw, and are way easier to fix. I dunno what you want from me.

What the fuck is this thread even about?
All I see is two cool cars parked next to each other.

ok

and the Fiat is easy as fuck to fix too

muscle cars break down all the time

they are not reliable just easy to fix

vapor lock
carb issues
undersized brakes

Is there a reason you got so defensive of the small car? Not like OP said anything bad about it, just that the size difference is worth a chuckle. And you go into full autist mode bashing one and defending the other.

This is what I'm saying Just some dumbass user got all butthurt for no reason when nobody said anything

they are reliable tho, again my parents owned muscle cars their whole life and literally never had any reliability problems until they switched to a modern fseries bmw. My dad actually drives an 84 land cruiser

I get the same kek when I see a charger on a b road

>weight 1,365 lb

i wonder what's the biggest engine you could fit into that fiat

literally exclusively 70s (except mustang was late 60s) cars until late

R O T A R Y

so your family is too stupid to take care of modern cars

I get it

old barbaric shit is more forgiving, doesnt make it more reliable

>vapor lock
you think this is a regular, unavoidable occurrence?

>carb issues
Versus what, you think fuel injection is more reliable? Carbs are extremely simple and incredibly reliable.

>undersized brakes
What does that have to do with reliability?

Why offer an opinion on something when you don't know what you are talking about?

youtube.com/watch?v=MKtjPzhEmMI

Turbo busa

I have an e90 328i, it's been nothing but reliable

whatever, why do i reply to shitposters

yeah because you cant take care of it

literally all your fault

modern cars are more reliable

stay salty and call it shitposting when people post something you dont like

Its like you gave a bunch of wasps meth and steroids and told them santa wasnt real.

This thing is bigger than your house and does 0-60 in 19 seconds. What's even the point of driving that Fiat? It's probably quicker to ride a bike.

The fiat doesnt cost a quarter of a million tho

IDK what to tell you, we've had the shop put 2 new transmissions in it now.

>you think this is a regular, unavoidable occurrence?

100% a stupid design
lets mount the fuel pump on the hot engine block, and lets route the hose from it in the hottest areas we can.

and see what happens when its 100 degrees out and you are parked in the sun, after driving it hard.

what fucking idiot thought it was a good idea to run the fuel pump off a cam lobe?
of all the things they could have done

The maintenance and repairs will eventually tho.

but it's rwd so it's clearly superior to modern cars

A bike can't carry occupants and cargo, especially in shit weather

I just wonder what kind of mileage the Fiat got

I didnt know people could speak fluent english from their sphincters.

Then get a $10 electric pump and install it in 5 minutes. That's really the best example you can come up with? Of all the problems with modern cars, they are more reliable because muscle cars had mechanical fuel pumps that sometimes vapor lock in conditions that 1% of the population may encounter? It's obvious you've never worked on either muscle cars or modern cars enough to have a relevant opinion on them, so why offer your thoughts on them?

Know how I know you're a moron? Mechanical fuel pumps are piss easy to replace IF they ever fail, my factory pump is 35 years old and still holding a solid 5.5psi after 212,000 miles and being swapped onto a brand new motor.

Vapor lock isn't a common issue either, my trucks got headers on it even, and in 100*F+ weather, driving hard or sitting in traffic, I've never once had vapor lock, neither has my dads 29 year old truck, his 50 year old Caprice, my uncle's 34 Ford, cousins 29 Ford, other cousins 70 c10, aunts 68 Camaro.

>hurrrdurrr American muscle is unreliable garbage

Your only arguement is in factory form they can't turn and are gas hogs in general. They're big, comfy, fun barges.

Also, old cars being more forgiving about maintenance and abuse/neglect than a new car literally means they're more reliable because they aren't dainty shitboxes.

>implying new cars can't also be neglected and reliable

>without destroying the handling entirely ?
R1200RT
K1300R
146.A2.000

Take a photo with something bigger, like this

you are the biggest autist or fanboy can't decide yet I have ever seen, these small yuro cars are the shittiest cars you can own and you are defending it against 1000times better car... brakes are shit(charger is not much better but still), it can't corner, its dangerous, its loud, uncomftortable, diqusting, unreliable, FWD,, no space whatsoever, the built quality is just straight shit, you make me ashamed for being european, somebody has to printscreen your replys becouse this thread and pictures should be posted on best of Veeky Forums and I'm sorry you haven't own superior USA car in yurope

Is the Charger literally the epitome of muscle car? I've seen old Corvettes, Chevelles, Camaros, GTOs, but somehow the Charger always stood out to me as THE American Muscle car

lol

I live in the US

Ive had the displeasure of putting up with old American garbage

the Fiat doesnt try to be anything more than a commuter so it doesnt deserve as much hate

the Charger is an ugly shitbox pretending to be a performance car

>the Charger is an ugly shitbox pretending to be a performance car

kys

nah

eurofucks who are obsessed with another countrys garbage should fuck off