I know Chrysler is shit, but what do you guys think about a 2004 Chrysler Crossfire...

I know Chrysler is shit, but what do you guys think about a 2004 Chrysler Crossfire. All German parts especially cause it's the first year. I'm thinking of getting one.

>no ecoboost

since when are mercedes parts better?
we shit on Mercedes build quality all the time.

Its a car that I hate to love.
If i owned one, I would wear a disguise while driving it.

There are better cars for the money but if you like it, go for it.

Why would you wear a disguise?

It's 5500 at 65000 miles

If your getting a crossfire it better be the srt6 with the supercharged AMG engine

So the secret poilec dont know its me

You guys suck at advice.

I'd get a manual transmission slk.

This was the only good advice given here.

It's just a rebodied R170 SLK which was based on technology from mid-'90s.

I hate to be that guy and tell you to get the SRT-6 model, but but that's really the only one that was worth a damn. However, if you are just looking for something to drive for a year or two and pass teh buck to the next guy, the base model should be fine.

Nice original meme, Le Mans faggot.

Chryslers deserve their shit reputation. OP should buy it for the styling like the rest of its African customer base. We stocked Chryslers at the used car lot because da boons love the style.

To look like human guys

Never buy a Chrysler without forced induction, at least 8 cylinders or both.

Why buy a car that looks like an ugly tailless dog dragging its ass on the floor?

>just over 200hp rwd under 6k
not bad at all, you have my blessing

bear in mind auto journalists (not clarkson) complained about poor steering (not rack and pinion, asymetrical front suspension) and a harsh ride on these, take it for a good drive before your buy it

>poor steering
Can confirm, test drove one when they were new and you had to have both hands on the wheel or it would fucking drift on a straight road

What a massively ugly piece of shit

It's an SLK in disguise.
I've driven a couple SLKs and they had my least favourite steering i've ever tried (well except from a smart car)
The steering weel is completely dead, doesn't feel connected to the front wheels at all.

if you're not into sporty driving it might not even bother you, just test drive one before you choose