Fuck the Twingo. Time for a FIAT Punto thread

Fuck the Twingo. Time for a FIAT Punto thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sQY5oAXpDSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone who owns a Punto is a full on inbred cuck.

t. The Truth

Curiosity:

>"Fiat Punto" translates in English to "Fiat Dot"

(You)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Bump

its meant to be a cute name but they forgot to make the car cute

Is that a geo metro?

fuck off !mjet

Shouldn't the type R be compared to the RS? because RS is the highest performance version of the focus and Type R is the highest performance version of the civic?

Si would compete with the ST.

It ain't me babby.

I'll have to drive this car in a few weeks. What is so bad about it ? New driver here

ayy lmao

It's a piece of shit Econobox that isn't even cute and modifiable like the twingo.

I'm just repeating what i heard btw, i live in a better country where we don't have to settle for, what 1.1 liter?

>isn't even cute and modifiable
well you are repeating shit.

depending on the age he will drive he can choose from 0.9l turbo up to 1.8l turbo

>What is so bad about it ?
Nothing really. The issue with the Punto is more that there's nothing really good about it. It's a cheap euro econobox like many others, except others are usually better.

> except others are usually better.
in what?
being boring?
the Punto has better looks, cheaper (from price) parts, better driving dynamics than comparable economy boxes

Punto is the same segment as Clio, Fiesta and Jazz.
>do you even car, bro?

>daily mjet shill thread

>the Punto has better looks
Subjective but whatever. Sure the Punto looks good for its segment but imo the Clio 4 is the nicest looking one (although it's pretty shit on many other points)

>cheaper (from price) parts,
That depends on where you live and if what you're after is low costs, then just get a Dacia.

>better driving dynamics than comparable economy boxes
How do you explain that every review put it as inferior to the Fiesta ST, 208 GTI, S1 and the likes?

> being personal anecdote here

They rust
They throw the coolant
They kill the head gaskrt
Plastic breaks off
Boring drive
They rust
They throw the coolant
They self-destruct while in rushhour in the middle of an intersection during friday congestion

Fix
It
Again
Tony

Don't buy a FIAT

Fiat anything pleb

First off, the Punto isn't cheaper than the competition, it's actually middle of the road expensive, but not as expensive as a Polo.

In every review you'll read the Punto lacks steering feel, which is why it loses to the Fiesta in driving dynamics. And I agree with that, despite the fact you get used to the steering and actually know what the wheels are doing after some time.

As for the 208 GTI, I've never read about it being inferior in the handling department to the Abarth Punto.

>punto is dot
You're completely missing the point.
(Punto also means point)

Punto is really good for what it is.
It wasn't a good buy when new but its a really great buy as a second hand shitbox.

But I think the Uno was far more comparable to the Twingo.

youtube.com/watch?v=sQY5oAXpDSM

I wish you could understand this masterpiece, in Italian.