/nintyg/ - Nintendo General: Nippon Wins Again Edition

This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /mk8g/, /lozg/, /xcx/, /ptg/ moved to >Important News
「!」NES Classic Edition details revealed: youtube.com/watch?v=62bI0zItF6g
「!」Nintendo Classic Mini: Famicom announced: nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-classic-mini-famicom-announced-for-japan/
「!」Dragon Ball: Fusions coming to the west: ign.com/articles/2016/09/21/dragon-ball-fusions-coming-to-the-west
「!」Super Mario Run announced for iOS|Animal Crossing/Fire Emblem delayed to March 2017: nintendoeverything.com/super-mario-run-announced-for-mobile/
「!」Version Exclusives and New Features announced for Sun and Moon!: youtube.com/watch?v=m8lfI66T5II
「!」An Adventure Unfolds in Paper Mario Color Splash!: youtube.com/watch?v=7ZyerryUkoc
「!」Pikmin For Nintendo 3DS (TBD) announced: ign.com/articles/2016/09/01/new-pikmin-game-announced-for-3ds
「!」Super Mario Maker For Nintendo 3DS announced: polygon.com/2016/9/1/12749312/super-mario-maker-coming-to-nintendo-3ds
「!」Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World announced: ign.com/articles/2016/09/01/poochy-and-yoshis-woolly-world-announced-for-3ds-yarn-poochy-amiibo-revealed
「!」Mario Sports Superstars announced: ign.com/articles/2016/09/01/mario-sports-superstars-announced-for-3ds
「!」30th Anniversary Zelda amiibo announced: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/771350509118685185

>Upcoming Releases
3DS - pastebin.com/NX6PmCXQ
Wii U - pastebin.com/yGBPrULU

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/amiibo-igcc-10.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendo.com/games/detail/RNY6dzRMjWGqQOKSDUKeYF4CP9z4mIgI
youtube.com/watch?v=Rxt5jqPQuQY
webpages.uidaho.edu/VandalSwordplay/site_Images/targets.jpg
imgur.com/a/0mNHK
papermario.nintendo.com/[email protected]
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2112492
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for no friends so have to play Amiibo Festival 4 players by myself.

My Nintendo FAIL

New rewards in 5 minutes. I hope it's good.

(If they even update tonight and not tomorrow morning)

hahahaha... haha... heh... eh...

;_;

where is it?

I guess they'll update in the morning.

Nintendosucks

Ye. Club Nintendo is dead and fags killed it with Wii Minis.

The dream is gone.

Club Nintendo was already dead. Wii minis were owned by low income families mostly and the club codes were traded for rock cocaine on the street. This digital currency funded gang violence. When it was announced that club Nintendo was giving a final reward including AAA games like dickfreeze, all out war happened. Blood flowed on the streets. kingpins laughed as hundreds of families were raided for their Wii minis and forced to generate this sought after currency while living at KFC. Club Nintendo was no good and removal of free games saved many lives.

it's literally made for babies

There's a killer on the road
His brain is squirmin' like a toad
Take a long holiday
Let your children play
If ya give this man a ride
Sweet family will die
Killer on the road, yeah

Its OK look at the screen it is in Japanese. They aren't normal people.

who has the 3ds game list?

see the one Nintendo made?

nintendo.com/games/detail/RNY6dzRMjWGqQOKSDUKeYF4CP9z4mIgI

Its probably the same size buttons as a wii remote.

Calling motherfags, animators, and artists, really anyone that is able to help me out here
Making an idle animation for the Masked Man. This is frame 1, the most important frame
youtube.com/watch?v=Rxt5jqPQuQY
Going off his in-game animations he doesn't exactly seem robotic, but his sword style is rapier-esque. The movements are point-focused, and it seems comparable to a fencer.
His stance is based off the "Saber" stance from this image webpages.uidaho.edu/VandalSwordplay/site_Images/targets.jpg

it's not about the buttons. do you even realize how uncomfortable it would be to use a controller this small?

Well have to see. Maybe the size if the New 3DS.

i wanna smell yoshi's toes :3

Stop.

my post is nintendo-related

That's a festive Famicom.

Evens I jack off
Odds I sleep

Night ninty

I'm playing on my Nintendo

fug

Update: imgur.com/a/0mNHK

Isnt there an amateur game dev general?

So is Agitha some weird orphan rich girl who obsesses over bugs?

Anyway, what voices do you imagine for various Nintendo characters? I've been replaying TP and giving Colin what is essentially Christopher Robin's (2011 version of course) voice.

updated luma a9lh on my n3ds, what's the recommended config?

>wake up
>SiIvaGunner is actually ending the channel
Yeah this is what I needed, being sad the whole day.

oops, meant for /hbg/

I really don't like how voice acting ls done most of the time so I don't imagine anyone's voice.

How is DS Virtual Console? I'd rather own the games physically but I doubt places like Game Stop have the games in boxes so I'll wait and buy them online in a few years. I wanna play Style Savvy and such on my U.

>hyped for NES Mini
>turns out it's HDMI only
>my tv is the only one in the house that is a SDTV
>my mom has full reign over the living room tv and wouldn't let me use it all day, plus I like gaming at midnight

I need to buy a HD tv anyway since the NX is coming out but I was gonna buy one in winter, not autumn when the Mini comes out

Unless you're deaf I can't imagine how you can read text and not hear voices.

>go onto /v/ to check if any NX news or threads are up
>see thread about people being surprised that Mario is 24 years olds

Seriously? That's dumber than the people on /co/ who complained when WW was confirmed bisexual yesterday despite it being obvious forever. Did people seriously think in 2016 that Mario was middle aged? He's Peach's age and quite honestly looks quite young.

Why don't you just use any other emulator?

I have a U already and I plan on collecting NES games. That's besides the point.

It's the mustache.
Who's WW?

What's the point then?

It's a mod of another game, so I wouldn't say it applies

In any case I went to /ic/ instead

comfy

5 WAYS TO KILL NINTYG
HI GUYS WELCOME TO MY NEW VIDEO TODAY WERE GOING 2 SHITPOST IN NINTYG

NUMBER 1
PRETENDING TO BE BABT
THIS ONE IS EASY JUST SAY NINTENDO IS SHIT PS4 VR FARTS

NUMBER 2
PRETEND TO BE GOR (IT ACTUALLY WORKSTRY IT)

NUMBER 3
OK SO THIS ONE IS AN ADVANCED TECHNIQUE SO I DECIDED TO MAKE A MINI TUTORIAL ABOUT IT

STEP 1
WRITE SAGE IN THE OPTIONS FIELD ABOVE YOUR POST

STEP 2
SAY U SAGED THE POST

STEP 3
POST THE SAGED POST

POSTING A SAGED POST IS LIKE PUNCHING NINTYG IN THE FACE TRY IT!!!!! xD

NUMBER 4
REMIND THEM TO USE THEIR SMARTPHONE BECAUSE TRUE 2020 GAMERS USE AN SMARTPHONES

NUMBER 5
REMIND THEM THAT THEY KILED THSMESLEFSES BY TELLING PIRATATES TO GO AWAY SINCE NBODY ACTUALLY BUYS GMAES EVERYONE POSTS IN THE PIRATE GENERAL
THANK U4 WATCHING PLEASE LIKE THE VIDEO IF YOU ENJOYED IT AND SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE NINTYGI SHITPOSTING VIDEOS AND DONT FORGET TO SHARE THE VIDEO ON FACEBOOK BYE AND THANK U

Everything is the same voice in my head, or just generic voices

calm down pige

Wonder Woman.

Hi ninty my shit was abundant this morning. It just kept coming and coming. I think this means I am good on fiber

I wonder what's happening at Nintendo NYC today. All these people are outside...are the rumors true..?

Wasn't it closed today for some reason?

The star fox puppets are upstairs.

The upstairs is closed until 12-1PM apparently it's a yokai watch thing...?

Psycho... Mantis?

2nd floor still closed
This place is starting to get crowded

Some people are directly asking whats happening upstairs
They're all getting the same answers "Yokai Watch Event"

Well it came out yesterday in the US, makes sense.

actually i just managed to get to the second floor nobody notices me there's an nx here
now how do i get out of here before they find me guys im scared help me

Yokai watch is for babies you fucking queer ass bitch grow up

>>>/global/rules/2

Look! Its only foreign kids who care!

Liar!
I'm here for the NX rumors. I can argue that all first party Nintendo products are for babies and that you should get another platform, but I don't want to hurt your feelings
There's a lot of asians

>Yo-kai Watch
>Demographic Shōnen
.Shōnen, shonen, or shounen manga (少年漫画 shōnen manga?) is manga aimed at a young male audience. The age group varies with individual readers and different magazines, but it is primarily intended for boys between the ages of 8 to 18.

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

It should not be discussed because it is for children

Send pics of the PSYCHO place.

Ask the sailor to fuck

>The age group varies with individual readers and different magazines
Target doesn't mean anything, particularly on the site that made My Little Pony: Frendship is Magic famous and eventually gave it its own board.

You are proving my point older mlp followers are all faggots.
So are yokai watch followers.

Definitely, but so is everyone in this website. It's not the ideal place to go to if you want to avoid that kind of people.

I can't find the Sailor among the crowd
But here's Miyamoto

I left. There isn't anything to do there besides bullshit with Yokai Watch mascots
The NX will likely be announced at the game awards

Yo kai watch is children shit. You must have looked like a pedo

papermario.nintendo.com/[email protected]

No not really. I'm pretty attractive and I didn't really talk to anyone besides the employees. I just chilled with my nigga DK on the first floor while I was on the phone.
Besides there were plenty neckbeard types already amongst the children. It's kinda hard to be a Nintendo fan when Yokai Watch is the kind of third party stuff they give a big push.

>I'm pretty attractive
>I live in NYC
>I steal 3ds games from children on subway
Ok

Where'd you get that last one from?

He is describing himself.

Damn, I actually kind of want to play this now.

This is like one of 10 or less other moments this game have like it
It isn't worth it

OK is a meme from when wug was good before 3dsg shitposter took over

dafuq ok is a dogfucker meme

>be a drawfag
>have a blog dedicated to vidya fanservice
>realize that one of my pics got taken down
>check my mail, find this message by tumblr

>“We are contacting you because Nintendo’s Characters on the profile are being used in a way harmful to the brand and without Nintendo’s consent. The use of Nintendo’s trademark and Characters may confuse consumers into thinking the content is sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo. The profiles offensive content may further lead consumers to have a negative or weak opinion of Nintendo and the Mark and Characters.”

ffffffuck

And dogfucker is the only shitposter here, who is from wug. 3dsg was memefree safeplace

>sad

Good riddance. Now people can stop spamming me with his shit.

>using tumblr

Nig

ga.

I drink coffee and weed

cough up the goods senpai

kek

Here's the drawing that got taken down by Nintendo (if that's who they really claim to be): rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2112492

I remember drawing it as a tribute to TheBoogie, his work on the shadow milf is simply amazing. He was pretty happy with it, got me over 550 faves from his reblog alone. Too bad all of that is gone now.

If there's anyone here who managed to already finish Color Splash, how much play time do you have? Did you rush through or take your time?

It took around 30 hours, but I spent around 5 fooling around. Game is surprizingly long but it also feels like a drag in some parts because of that

Thiiicckkkk

thicc is the fucking best

i wasn't even awake when this was posted

tumblr is the best place to host your art 99% of the time

I simply need a place to post my sketches and wips on, tumblr is simply the best option for that.

yeah pretty much

holy fuck, good job mang.

Damn, that's longer than expected

>HD console Style Savvy

Yes please.

Plenty of people are buying it who own the games in other ways already. It's still fun and it's a nice novelty item.

Stop arguing with trolls. Most of the things discussed on /a/ and /co/ are aimed at 7 to 16 year olds too.

Post pics. I have never heard anyone getting in trouble for posting Nintendo fanworks.

Yeah, no one uses Deviantart anymore. Artists put their stuff on Tumblr.

A and CO are shit too