US:
Literal Who @ Illidan (Horde)
RIP in Peace @ Sargeras (Alliance)
EU:
Wrench @ Shattered Halls (Horde)
Neighbourhood @ Argent Dawn (Alliance)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Filter lists to clean up wowg:
Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D
Comments:
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0
Filenames:
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Last thread:

>my scouting map won't work and blizz just told me I'm retarded in their ticket

>you will never be this big
how does it feel, non-worgens?

FUUUUUCK HOLY WRATH FUCK RET FUCK ANYONE THAT PLAYS IT IN AREEEEEEEEEEEEENA

Okay /wowg/.

What tank spec to roll?

blood

Guardian

Brewmaster.

If repeating digits, then you must play a female gnome brewmaster monk..

can I heal your heroics, wowgee?

Blood Elves are the masterrace.

no undead love?

>tfw nothing good for my class drops in EN.
Zzzzzzzzz

>Saying that
>When you were cum sucking nigger elves until a real, chosen master race decided to take pity on you and give you your well back

No, ugly whore.

whats a decent ranged class that is always in demand for mythic+? im sick of falling for the melee meme

Anyone know where I can find the recipe for Tome of the Tranquil mind?

>mods
lel human females are shit

mage will never not be good.

lol its literally on the table at the scribe place dude

>drakbul arena
>2 braindead retards 2 shotting people with the damage buffs and not playing actual pvp
Whoever designed this area should be shot. At least it corrals the retards into wasting their time because they're trash and worthless even in random bgs.

Nice headcanon

They're alright.

>having to hack the game to make your boobs bigger
stay flat humie

hunter is retard proof and always top deeps

>Headcanon
That's literally what happened.
The blood knights stole m'uru
Which got stole from them
They have to come crawling on hands and knees to beg, BEG Adal and Velen to forgive them. Velen, being a kind prophet used m'uru's core to purify and redeem the blood elves.

Draenei are much closer to being master races than your scum, junkie race.

Is unholy viable?

yep they're fine not OP but decent

i am loving it and am consistently in the top 5 on normal. if there are no DH

Does damage rescale if you outlevel enemies?

I'm planning on getting Loremaster so I'm completing every zone I go through, didn't do all of old world 1-60 because that'd be too long but I'm doing each expansion totally as I go. Since I dinged 71 in Outland anything below level 69 Haas basically been turned into a critter. I do about 20k damage just hitting them never mind my spells, but 69+ damage is normal

what is the best class for roleplaying as a cuckold?

DK

paladin

What are the best titles for each spec?

>balance druid
>starcaller?

Is it worth paying for a sub anymore? Gold is so cheap and prices are so fucked right now I can farm for a year of WoW tokens within a week.

yep legacy buff everything before MoP to compensate for wod stat squish

So we have:
>Blood Elves cured by the Light from their addiction
>Night Elves cured by Druidism from their addiction
>Shal'dorei replaced addiction from Well of Eternity to NIghtwell
>Fal'dorei "cured" by the Arcandor magic tree
>Highborne who just kinda get by apparently

Any other elves and how they have subsided without the well of eternities energies? Would the San'alyan count as replacing it with BLUD?

warrior

>let me farm for a whole week so I don't have to spend $180

Thinking of returning, any class in particular worth using the 100 boost on? Otherwise I'll probably go with a paladin.

death knights are very stong and fun

>The blood knights stole m'uru
Wrong. Kael'thas conquered TK and he sent M'uru back to Silvermoon as a gift for his people. Blood Knights were created later when Rommath taught them how to siphon its energy.

At least know what you're talking about before shitposting, user.

demon hunter

your leader literally is one, and you got nerfed to shit 2 weeks into Legion when this was supposed to be your expansion and time to shine

feral druids cuck you out of gear all the time too

Seems kind of like a waste as they start at 55 or whatever, can level that later I suppose.

Demon hunter

Like how you correct that, but not the more important part because you know its true and you're full of shit about the nigger elves being a master race

you're get profession boost if you level them five level before they boost. it saves time

>A'dal didn't give a shit because both he and M'uru saw the future that involved the blood elves getting redeemed
>Velen didn't show up until after KJ had been defeated

headcanon detected

ordinary night elves were never addicted
blood elves haven't been cured, they just got the Sunwell back + it has holy energy as well as arcane energy because of M'uru's core, though I guess in a few generations (maybe a thousand years or so) they'll be able to purge the fel taint from themselves
high elves were aware on some subconscious level that the Sunwell had been restored, they just haven't actively accessed it

Leveling an alt with eng/tailor, should I drop eng for herbalism so I can make some gold while leveling? I already have herbalism on my main.

Also, can I pick legion herbs while below

Fuck man, does anyone have something for my back?

Or you could do the smart thing and not give two shits about the boost cause legion profs allow you to do shit from the get go.

you get maxed professions if you boost @ 60. worth.

I got a paladin to 20 on the free time thing, though I haven't chosen a profession yet now that I think of it, any particularly profitable or useful now?

That changes the face you niggers needed to be ultimately saved by the light's choosen race, how?

Nigger elves need to just accept what they are.
The best race of a lesser faction, but unable to hold a candle to true strong races in the Alliance.

prot pally or vengeance dh?

Bruh, for real though, you can do every profession in legion at level fucking 1. Don't buy into the boost meme, save your time and just boost something from 1 and save yourself a huge hassle.

>regular mythic dungeons
>everyone wanted heals all the time

>mythic+ dungeons
>every group is always needing a tank

Qt3.14 gnome or goblin

Convince me

the draenei had literally nothing to do with it
it was naaru prescience and naaru planning that led to the Sunwell being rejuvenated, Velen just dropped a magic rock into a pool

>Light's chosen race
For right now, there were others before the draenei and I'm sure there will be others after the draenei fail.

Knaifu for Laifu

suck a fat one r-tard

inscription and mining. i run it and rake in fat cash with some glyphs still selling for 50k+ and running into lots of felslate

why is alliance so retarded in battlegrounds?

Why you want to waste his time is beyond me, don't be butthurt that your autism was invalidated(rightfully) by blizzard allowing everyone to do whatever profession they feel like.

I guess there's that, Paladin it is I suppose.
It's been a while, but don't you need herbalism or something for inscription?
I may just do that with a dk later anyways I suppose.

>Blood Elves cured by the Light from their addiction
They use light as a replacement, they are still subject to becoming withered within a day.
>Night Elves cured by Druidism from their addiction
the night elves that learned druidism and nature magic long before magic addiction became an issue, moonwells are still a subsidiary source of magic and they can replicate moonwells indefinitely anywhere elune will bless them from.
>Shal'dorei replaced addiction from Well of Eternity to NIghtwell
they forced themselves to do this, because the elves of suramar sealed themselves off rather then take part in the war of the ancients directly like the elves outside of the city.
>Fal'dorei "cured" by the Arcandor magic tree
again not cured, just postponed these elves are just considered traitor to the Shal'dorei the only thing different is their political view which gives them a new name, they are just as big of mana junkies as the people sucking on the nightwell through arcwine
>Highborne who just kinda get by apparently
The highborne are a completely different case, because nothing has ever been discussed of that side of the blood elves leaving besides they just disagreed with the elves becoming horde and sucking down fel magic and light as replacements. Who knows if they even suffer from addiction or if they are so powerful of arcane mages they don't need to.

>you will never be an autistic furry
just fml up famalee

huns u r so COOL i think!

thnks!

>confusing the fal'dorei for nightfallen exiles
>thinking the cycle of withering applies to any non-nightborne elves

holy shit how is it possible to be so retarded

rude as heck

>this blood elf shitter and this draenei shitter clashing ITT

KYS
Y
S

nice samefagging idiot

any unholy dks here?
do i absolutely have to take the sludge belcher talent? the model looks so old and i cant use the cool skelly glyph on it
does it give any other advantage apart from the second death grip?

Impressive weapon my friend...very painful to be hit with!

>true strong races in the Alliance.
>the faction with disgusting manlets
ahahaha

If traps in your guild are stirring up too much shit and causing drama it's because they aren't getting enough dick. Traps get cranky when they don't get their daily dose of dick.

Take one for the team and go pound some boypussy, user.

noob

Dont listen to those dumbasses. Pick Prot warrior. It's basically tanking god mode now.

Is all will serve bugged? The skeleton just stands there, weapon raised but doesnt do anything after this point anymore.

>>thinking the cycle of withering applies to any non-nightborne elves
Right, because Sin'dorei never withered. Ever, right? RIGHT?!

>thinking the cycle of withering applies to any non-nightborne elves
It's okay to admit you never played burning crusade or a blood elf.

>two (you)s
lol idiot

They don't. Wretched are a result of overconsumption, not starvation

nice proving yourself to be a total newtard though

btw will u be my gf yet PLS??
i love u so much

There are only ~10k High Elves left and they are still addicted to magic. They just fight it and as a result end up feeling like shit most of the time, Nathanos / Sylvanas short story from MoP is a good read if you want to learn more about them imo.Lorthemar goes and meets with some High Elves that are camping in the Plaguelands.

*orcs

ftfy

>Play unholy DK
>trying harder than a lot of my other guild members, currently have the highest ilvl while trying to have good stats
>highest dps but now as other guild members hit 5 or even 10 ilvls below me they now do higher damage because they simply chose to be an arsonist or a pirate

I wasn't expecting to be as annoyed about this as I actually fucking am. Is this how warlocks felt? I guess I can press a buttons 3 times to kill some trash packs but that's about it.
Can't even swap to the other specs because they aren't so hot either.

stop enabling his **epic** character that he's been playing for years

ignoring / filtering him will make him realise nobody finds his act funny anymore

Worst post I've read all month.

huns is not one person

*elf-orc
ftfy

Is there a way to just farm or get some order resources that isn't WQs? I only need like 300 more to start the next order thing and none of my WQs have resources as rewards

nice guy orcs are my favorite fantasy trope

I think I'll just kick their retarded attention whoring ass from the guild instead.

dont talk to my future gf like that ill crit u with an aimed shot on my hunter with all legendarys gg no re

Better aoe when transformed, transformed ghoul does a cleave transformed belcher does an aoe so in general its a dps increase because it hits more targets even though it's technically damage neutral.

A flawed race can't be a master race.
Belf faggots need to understand this.