orlando.craigslist.org/cto/5684705633.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/5702836853.html

>$79500

How do you know it's Gonzo's?

this shit never gets old

>take a pic next to a supra so it somehow helps you sell your salvaged auto

batonrouge.craigslist.org/cto/5707622366.html
Not so much for the price, but for the retarded niggotry going on. He's smoking in the paint booth at one point.

sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5726819775.html

Fuck me, HHR SS panels are rare as hell. If only it wasn't an automatic.

What's the (heh heh) point of this?

>If only it wasn't an HHR
Fixd

This reminds me of a time I tried buying a car.

>had no money and my taurus shit the bed
>credit union I bank through actually had loans for sub-5k cars
>conditions were that I brought them either the title (with the owner) or the VIN before they shelled out the money, to make sure the car wasn't a wreck or stolen
>find a decently price 90's Tacoma (think it was the year before it was actually called "Tacoma") with a manual and not too many miles
>call owner, arrange time to drive it
>ask for VIN
>"Uh, can't do that, you could force a title on the car and steal it from me that way."
>explain to him that the VIN is right there in the window anyways, he'd just save me the trip
>nope, not gunna, no way, he's throwing a stickey note over the VIN so nobody else can see it
>explain that he either needs to give me the VIN, or come with me to the bank to get the check
>he then admits that the car belongs to his friend, who's from Kentucky

Kind of a waste of my time.

sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/5717145147.html

another rare gem

>sitting on one of the best fwd platforms
>dat turbo
>dat cargo capacity.

Ultimate sleeper/camper

minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/5710723235.html

either A) normalfags who think letting craigslist know something as 'personal' as their license plate will mean that someone will doxx them and slit their throat in the middle of the night
or B) a shitty attempt to purposefully obscure info in the car so nobody can look up info if its stolen or salvaged

a black guy with tattoo's all over his hands? bet your ass that pos is stolen

This is actually pretty cool

Betting even money that they're just stupid

He sweet talked you user, it looks like shite

Very helpful

Aside from being bagged, I mean... it IS a diesel Mercedes wagon.

>sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/5717145147.html

I wish the hardtop versions had been the majority produced. They look so much better than the convertibles

Time to call Danny...

Depends on why it was salvaged, tbqh.

Why ask for $x when you say in the same ad that basically you'll take

This. It's like the shithead would expect people showing up with 28k magically on hand and completely ignore his "ohh XD I'll take 25k tho"
What a fuckihg stupid retard

I love it when you get the message back.

>Hey, here's an offer that's on the same planet as the rest of us, how's about working with me?
>rabble rabble fuck you rabble i know what i got rabble rabble go waste someone else's time
>two weeks go by
>i'll consider ur deal if you throw in something 4 trade liek a dirt bike

Ha, no fuck you

Somebody text him and tell him you are willing to trade your slightly modded EG Civic hatch and a PS2 for his Totota plus $2000.

Should I send these pics attached?

Do it.

I was trying to find some google voice type shit with a burner number but idk if that shit is even still around.

Of course, yes.

But wait there's more

He likes salvage titles, tell him it has a salvage title just like his.

But you have to throw a PS2 into the deal and tell him that he needs to add cash and his Lexus for a PS2, that car, a toaster oven (new in box of course) and some stickers.

"so i saw your car for sale and was wondering if we could work a deal 20(someone help me get the year for this) golf gti with some serious mods, got cold air in take and brand new rims. i had a new exhaust system put in and we cut off the cat converetor for more power, i have most of a turbo kit ready for instal i could throw in too plus mp4 cd dvd 6 diks changer with remote and popout screen in-dash and new subwoofer in back. it has a salvage title but we both no thats not a big deal how about this and 2000 we could both walk away real happy. if ur not sure i could get a new ps4 and gta to sweeten the deal."

How's that? Also seriously what year is this car, I'm new to this.

Throw in an "I never raced it" because that belongs in there somewhere.

Say it's a 2014 restomod.

"so i saw your car for sale and was wondering if we could work a deal 2014 restmode golf gti with some serious mods, got cold air in take and brand new rims. i had a new exhaust system put in and we cut off the cat converetor for more power, i have most of a turbo kit ready for instal i could throw in too plus mp4 cd dvd 6 diks changer with remote and popout screen in-dash and new subwoofer in back. it has a salvage title but we both no thats not a big deal how about this and 2000 we could both walk away real happy. never raced but she real fast if ur not sure i could get a new ps4 and gta to sweeten the deal."

Send it. It's perfect.

Hey,
So I saw your car for sale and was wondering if we could work a deal. I drive a 2002 VW golf GTI that has some serious mods, got cold air intake and brand new rims. It was also restomodded professionally in 2014. I had a new exhaust system put in and we cut off the catalytic convertor for more power, i have most of a turbo kit ready for installation I could throw in too plus a mp4 cd dvd 6 disk changer with remote and popout screen in-dash and a brand new subwoofer in the backseat. it has a salvage title but we both know thats not a big deal! How about this and 2000$ and we could both walk away real happy. Never raced but she's real fast from stop light to stop light. If you're not sure I could also get a new ps4 and gta to sweeten the deal ;)

I fixed it you're welcome

You have to text tho

>Hey,
>So I saw your car for sale and was wondering if we could work a deal. I drive a 2002 VW golf GTI that has some serious mods, got cold air intake and brand new rims. It was also restomodded professionally in 2014. I had a new exhaust system put in and we cut off the catalytic convertor for more power, i have most of a turbo kit ready for installation I could throw in too plus a mp4 cd dvd 6 disk changer with remote and popout screen in-dash and a brand new subwoofer in the backseat. it has a salvage title but we both know thats not a big deal! How about this and 2000$ and we could both walk away real happy. Never raced but she's real fast from stop light to stop light. If you're not sure I could also get a new ps4 and gta to sweeten the deal ;)
>;)
Let me get a burner email account...

Should call it retromodding...a new thing where you take a new car and make it look like an older model, lol.

GS400 is a lonely tripfag, that wink would seal the deal trust me on this

Fuck it, lets see if he responds before I go to sleep.

>won't reply to emails
You fucked up

Didn't see that. I've got an MI phone number, so he'll probably just think it's bait anyways.

He's in Cali. Lots of out of state numbers

Use one of those spoofing apps. Send introduction saying can u use email because texting is difficult.

Is Google Voice or anything like that still around where you can get a free phone number and texting over wifi? That's what I was tryin to do but it's 2am and too lazy to search

Idk, I did it a while ago and downloaded an app from the Google play store to do a thing. Free app.

Best year at that, too.

I run across scams every day on cl

Wait did pajeet crash it and now wants to sell it for ridiculous pricing or did he already buy it salvage?

Probably bought it as salvage and can't handle losing money on it

Kek. What a fucking faggot. Of course anything he buys with daddy's money is garbage.

This fucking cuck posted in the NYC Craigslist as well, what the fuck? Does he really think someone will pay to ship it over? newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cto/5719345144.html

I saw this last week and thought of GS...

orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/5702445339.html

cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/5691571322.html

>Both doors have been replaced (New doors are rhino lined)

This one's just sad. Looks like an awesome truck. Too bad he got cucked
orlando.craigslist.org/cto/5684705633.html

>Bored out of my mind so decide to search cars on Craigs list
>Ad pops up about a dude looking for another dude to have car fun
>I start thinking this should be fun
>I message him and we meet up at my local wallmart
>Funny thing is we both had miatas lol
>I get out of my miata and hop in his
>I ask him what sort of fun we are going to have
>He locks the doors and grabs my crotch
>I pull his hand off and try to leave
>He ends up bending me over the car door because the top was down