/ss13g/ - Spessmen on a Spess Station

Highest Calibre Engineering Edition

Last Thread: Last time with spessmen on a spess station:
>I still don't get payed enough to read the thread
>Some e-celeb made a video on our server
>I'm still very lonely
>I'm gonna guess some waifu shitposting, maybe we want someone deadmin'd, the usual par for the course

>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>How does Cryo work?
pastebin.com/raw/nnABFf3f

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server,
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/3pWsZWiT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mi57d50pCUw
youtu.be/W6GDil0rGls
youtube.com/watch?v=nLAHBexJxrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Ian is a false prophet

second for waifus

Happy birthday.

If there are miners, maybe you don't need to go mining as research staff. You especially don't need to break into the outpost.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mi57d50pCUw

Why mine when you can be the pokemon master

>tfw
youtu.be/W6GDil0rGls

Nonantag IED bombed sec because "he threw a grenade and it hurt me."Grenades thrown were only cleaner grenades, he didn't have a single attack against him. Gave vague and unhelpful explanations in ahelps and has a history of nonantag throwing IEDs as chaplain for even flimsier justification(With a quran bible and all, really makes one think). Put the IEDs down and appeal this in some time with an actual explanation.

How is this a permaban, IEDs do jack shit in damage.

oh hi, i'm banned too
let's be пидopfriends

It wasn't a one time thing, they were doing it over and over.

i feel my time here is coming to an end.

my serial shitwrangling is getting people angry

ERP may be against the rules, but I'll fucking hold a marriage ceremony for some waifus when I'm chaplain. Fuhrer be damned, I won't stand in the way of true love.

How come Veeky Forums doesn't list itself on the BYOND Hub?

Amazing

it's like secret club

Because we don't want just any retarded 12-year old finding the server and ruining everyone's round.

hmm...geee...
I wonder...

>wanting the normies to find us

You have a lot to learn about what this thread actually is friend. They are very unlikely to come and get married in your chapel, you can find other servers where people are into that.

nth for ragecage

>you can find other servers where people are into that.
>going to servers full of degenerates

Is this 4d ragecage?

Who would get married anyway beside
Brian Bell x Alien Queen
Ricky x Slimes
Neville x Yahir
science lesbos

link?

youtube.com/watch?v=nLAHBexJxrE

Its actually dang nice.

Eliminator gave him two trophies, metaclub confirmed

it's actually our dang death sentece

>only tells people how to browse the listed stations and not input the secret connection code to vg
we're fine

You think most normies on reddit will go anywhere near Veeky Forums, much less be mentally capable of entering a fucking ip to connect? He didnt even shove it in the video or say to go to vg nigger, I take shit into long term thinking, and this wont kill us.

I've just gotten past the 'history of the game' with all the stock images of ski mask hackers, this is great

I actually hear that Felicity and Reica starting to get a pretty familiar with how that security armor comes off.

that's the thing... do you really think any of those people would do that in an actual round?

We shall see on valentines day

hyun and eli

which is actually a thing

I would.

Guy who got the trophies isn't mandalore tho

>according to my calculations and meticulously crafted replica virtually simulated ecosystem, I have indeed come to the conclusion that we won't be over-run by underage cancer resulting from a youtube video dedicated to our server, that tells people , not only to look for our server specifically, but gives instructions on how to get past some of the most egregious hurdles leading up to our server. there's no way they'll ever google our server and find our IP, haha!
>look at me, I think in the long term, unlike you uncivilized niggers.Everything is ok!
The cancer is already here.

>thanking admins for helping him at the very end
I hope that sound bite gets added onto the round end rotation desu

Yeah sure they can have fun with the panic bunker.

It was commented out, hence the panic

They'll all be on hippiestation or goonstation guaranteed. I haven't seen one new grey tonight

>Implying either of those sluts even came in contact more than once before going off to dick every other player on the server.

The mere mentality of the playerbase and content here drives away a fuckton of reddit faggots that cant handle people being called niggers, you think any reddit pleb wouldn't flip a tit at the nazi vend or get instabanned if they act like hippie? Course they would, they would either insta ooc in ick, suicide till antag, just nigger like mad, easy way to see they are cunts and perma them.

Goonstationfags have a sense of superiority but little else, tg is less serious hippie, and the other stations are barely worth even mentioning. Weeds are easily pulled user, ye of lil faith, admin help and report faggotry, how else do you think I got away with killing a bloody random tider, got bwoinked, told him he was a shitter.

wat

>Linked repeatedly

READ

>he's too new to know about the actual IC relationship they had
shaking my head too be honest lad

You're lucky you weren't around to see them at the peak of it

Niggly x Celt
Soca x Sandy_Sand
Foster x Arthur
Cluster x PJB
Sumguy x Kavlax
Sawbones x Nevill x Yahir
Surfer x Emilia

MAKE IT HAPPEN

>had

Never reply to me again with that gay ass spoiler speak you fucking faggot

>spoiler

Your putting too much faith into the administration and community. eventually, sure, we'll remove most the cancer with vigilance and hard work, but inevitably a few here and there will slip past the cracks and begin to subvert the very culture of the community. we have admins from TG and hippie making stupid decisions like purges, ignoring the fact that there's servers out there literally dedicated to that. now imagine what it's like if we have a bigger audience for that kind of bullshit, eventually server rules and policies would bend to support the playerbase. and you can't even imagine the kind of population jump something like a youtube video could cause, and if this new incoming population is autistic enough to watch let's players, then we going to have a whole lot on our plates.

headmin dragonbro
deadmin inti

all hail the chicken

I was.

Yeah, the fucked on Veeky Forums a few times then Gontran erped with every female player under the sun while Deadpoolj did the same.
Then Deadpoolj took it to the erp servers while continuing their flirty shit on Veeky Forums and Gontran just straight up kept erping even when erp was a bannable offense. Then he somehow managed to weasel his way out of a permaban for the metagaming-erp he did over steam with a player in permabrig.

BROTHER EATS BUGS

Eli is a she
Hyun is a he
Really boggles the mind

Not really. Men tend to play as females when they're gay for male attention and women who are lesbians play as men for female attention.

I very much doubt any females actually play Space Station 13. The ingamee female players are the type of gamers who prefer to play as a woman. Not nessarily for male attention either.

there are a couple
t. secret bitch

>metagaming-erp he did over steam with a player in permabrig.
Has technology gone too far?

>youtube.com/watch?v=nLAHBexJxrE

>Here's the features of ss13
>Proceeds to list the features of vgstation

Garland's at 7:04 being stripped in the brig, as usual

I played SS13 year or two ago, and that review video got me interested again

I forgot how fun it was to just wander around and watch everything/everyone as a drone/animal/ghost/etc

Hell. I spent 15 minutes just acting as a cleaner bot, accomplishing basically nothing because the station was already covered in blood, and it was entertaining

What the fuck is it with this game

The ride never ends.

>do nothing
>ghost from character
>get permabanned

FUCK OFF PERMABAN XDDDD

But how does he burn while being in the Vacuum ourside of the Airlock?

Fire is the MOST dangerous thing in spess user.

wow deadmin when

All you had to do was not be a sperg and ghost/ickock
was that so hard family?

>tfw Senpai noticed me in the last round.
Thanks drawfriend, that was really nice.
I don't know if you would like me to post it or not

For more details on why he was arrested, see the logs.
Tl;dr lased people for nothing and ignored spess law and tried to remove security for opposing him

it's in the library if you know what to look for

>you will never be this much of a sperg
feels good
I wonder what causes people to act like this? Is it the underage boogyman?

Oh yeah, I guess it is.
>mfw I didn't know the library spanned rounds
>mfw I sorta forgot that since it's late and I was trying to figure out what the fuck I was supposed to do as a new traitor

>saved the bird-person and got some kid to freak out
Nice work, Tim.

Just keep it for yourself as a gift from me to you.
Also it isn't in the library.

I do have a lot of faith in the administraitors mate, maybe a lil bit too much like ya said, but just make them enforce shit harder and itl be fine, as a fello purge hater, I know shit sucked ass for us and seeped it in, but I believe if admins finally start applying the "No antag behaviour as non antag" to greyshits, it should solve itself in a week

Purge was fine, purge 3 in like 6 months will be fun

Alright, thanks again user. I've never had anyone drawfriend something for me, not even in those Veeky Forumsdrawthreads.
>tfw I don't have any more appropriate reaction images

post it fgts

It is in the library, titled with her name and authored by you.

fug

sorry user. It's late and I had a lapse in judgement without knowing the extent of the library mechanics.
It is a nice pic though

no

Its cool dude.

This seems like a fun game, I think I will give it a try :DD Is it ok if I play with you guys, I promise not to be an asshole and try my best

rede rulz
no icko ocko

i miss you guys

You don't need air to burn, stupid, how else do you think guns can be fired underwater and in space?

You need oxygen for a fire