Tfw you will never find a girl that likes cars

>tfw you will never find a girl that likes cars

Any anons here have or had a girlfriend/wife that is into cars? Can't seem to find a girl that is actually into cars and not just the badge on the hood.

Through all the relationships I've had, it got really old not being able to talk in depth about something I spend a good amount of my free time doing/reading about.

>5'9
>120 pounds
>skinny as hell
>Love cars
>love anime
>love video games

You know nothing of the struggle trying to find a girl to share interests with

Blog posts get hidden

>frogposting

Are you cute? You in to boys? hmu senpai

No, no homo

Oh well, I tried.

Have the same issue man. Thinking of just giving up on the search and settling for a girl who isn't into cars. Guess I have my bros to talk about them with...

Girls are into cars as much as guys are into fashion

Dude you're just a faggot.

>as much as guys are into fashion
>implying guys can't be in to fashion

fuck you nigga I'm fashionable as fuck

That's rich you rapist

My current gf of 8 months built most of our relationship because of cars. We had a community college class together and she saw my BMW logo wallpaper on my phone and asked about it. Next thing you know i'm sitting in her mustang talking to her about her dads 2011 328 and a million other cars. Now I own a 1990 Miata and she owns a 2006 325 Convert.

>5'09"
>115 lbs
>Loves cars
>Loves anime
>Loves video games
>Has no problem talking to females.
Honestly it's not that hard, you just have to really think about the shit you do and make yourself look like someone presentable.

M E G A
M A N L E T S

>girls don't find me attractive
>I'll just go gay
Gays don't want you either

I seem to be lucky,
I have a lovely lady and a lovely car.

Its not hard to find a girl who like Anime/Cars/Games

> 1: Get off Veeky Forums
> 2: clean yourself up
> 3: don't be autistic
> 4: act confident/be you
> 5: ???
> 6: winrar

As long as I fit in my miata I don't care 8^)

I have no issues getting girls, it's more that I can't seem to find a girl who is into cars.

Every relationship I've had with a girl I've gone out with for more than a month gets boring after a while since I can't talk about my favorite part of my life which is cars

hang in there lanklet, put on some weight (muscle) and you could find one.

>talking to girl right now that's
>in college for dentistry
>her dad drives for fedex or some shit so she's super knowledgeable about cars, has a soft spot for diesels
>kinda chubby atm but already dropped 10 lbs in last 3 weeks, work in progress
>plays overwatch with me
>spouts as many crusty memes as I do
>watching pic related with her on Monday, going to get drunk and do naughty things

We're all gonna make it brahs, just keep your head up

Women are not capable of being good at or even being interested in Veeky Forums things. Don't know why you think this would be a good idea. They can't organize their living space, let alone a toolbox.

femanon here

i hate cars

i like trucks, bikes, vans, track machines, trains, airplanes and boats

but i fucking hate cars

Almost every male musician is into fashion.

The vast, vast majority of women I've known didn't care about cars as long as it was clean and comfortable. A few girls thought my Miata was cute but they didn't like riding in it. One girl liked the idea of classic cars but she never had ridden one. Another girl thought Mustangs were the hottest thing out there.

Closest I ever came to a girl into cars was one who wasn't specifically into cars, but she was autistically into technical topics and she would've jumped at the chance to do a brake job or engine rebuild with me.

Obligatory reminder that every single girl with "guy hobbies" is a huge slut without exception

Why the fuck would you want to?
Girls can only have casual hobbies. They can never be seriously into cars.

My wife and I are building her car, slowly.

Mora metallic on Sepia dark E46 (2004) M3 vert. Started as silver on black.

Why do you want a girl interested in cars. Just find one that isn't a bitch, and tries to make you give up your hobby for stupid shit.

Get back to your downer sadcunt board
Veeky Forums is only for talking shit on cars, no one cares about your shitbox

My current girlfriend likes cars, not really in an enthusiast kind of way, but she likes talking about cars and playing racing games

I haven't got a girlfriend who to into cars, but she loves to drive fast, but yet when I'm driving fast she whines louder then my fucking turbo.

Never had one....

2chainz is a fucking savage.

Saw that motherfucker live, he stood at the back of the stage getting high for literally an hour, started rapping 2 hours late. Doesn't give a shit, show was good, though

>>tfw you will never find a girl that likes cars
>co-workers caught me riding a motorcycle
>now they all want me taking them on rides or teaching them etc.
>one invited me to vietnam so she can hook me up with asian bitches

prolly the only time i agree with Brofaggot

kek those two look related

>asian
>women

they exist, user

>tfw 200lbs lean

How are you nearly half my weight you twink fag?

Girls who like cars do exist, and are becoming more common everyday. Just gotta know where to look, and understand the fact that every dude that tries to talk to them probably drools over the fact they like cars.. So you gotta so something different to get their attention.

>femanon here
>i like trucks

translation

>i'm a sloot looking to sloot
>but don't hit o

My girlfriend (soon to be fiance, waiting on the ring) is kiiind of into cars.

She atleast puts forth the effort to learn about my hobbies and ask why I like a certain car.

After dating for almost two years, she understands very basic automotive theory.

The best time I had was explaining how a internal combustion engine works. I literally pulled out crayons. Haha!

The girls I've seen that are into cars usually aren't the type of girls you want. For some reason, they always have daddy issues, and usually, girls with daddy are just one bad paycheck from olive garden, or one bad semester at community college, away from being a stripper.

Find a girl who has her own interests and learn about each others. Much better than waiting around for the greased up v6 mustang girl who hangs out at the gas station car meets at 11pm on a thursday.

My GF is pretty interested in cars too. She wants a Skyline GTR for herself as soon as she's settling in with me. She has never driven an automatic and grew up with manuals all her life and is probably better than me at driving them. Her dad's a truck mechanic, so she's been in his workshop a lot and loves the smell of oil and burnt gasoline. And she likes my RWD Corolla.

She's also into cats, watching action movies, doing sports and science. She's not chubby and looks great.

She also wants to build a Barbie VW New Beetle replica...

She's from Colombia, so she's not influenced by western femnazis either.

My wife begrudgingly got into cars a little after she realized how much money we save doing our own maintenence when Its within our skill level.

She's still not into performance or racing or any of the fun stuff (her first boyfriend was a boyracer who literally dumped her to have more money for his ricer so she hates ricers) at least she'll hand me wrenches, help with the jack and other small things like that and bring me beer.
Also:

Any normal day of the week
>I don't like your old camaro. It's too loud. The exhaust smells bad. The gas mileage sucks. There are no air bags. You should trade it in for a crossover suv

Sundays or whenever were going to a family event:
>can we take the camaro? I wanna get a picture in this outfit in front of the car. Let's clean the leather and wash the outside real quick!

Women.

>her first boyfriend was a boyracer who literally dumped her to have more money for his ricer so she hates ricers
nigga keepin it rill.

I legit kek'd when she told me the story
Apparently it went like this

>hey babe can I borrow like 2 grand?

For?

>some stuff for my car...

Are you crazy? No I'm not gonna give you 2 grand for your car racing things!

>okay... Hey can I borrow your Bluetooth fm transmitter?

Guy then dips out with her Bluetooth transmitter and never calls never picks up the phone, comes over or acknowledges her in public ever again.

lmao that's such a weedfag move but with cars

Are you me

Apart from the anime and vidya, I guess. I do woodworking and carpentry which is even more autistic, though

Danny boy is 5'5. MEW is only 5'8

Leave Manlet alone

>I do woodworking and carpentry which is even more autistic, though
turn that into a job, get fit, drive a banged up '88 F-150
There i solved all of your problems.

Stop lying mate, that sounds too good to be true....

>Much better than waiting around for the greased up v6 mustang girl who hangs out at the gas station car meets at 11pm on a thursday.

Holy shit I know a girl like this to the fucking T.

Marry her fuckhead

It's called not being a fat fuck.

That's the plan, once she finishes her studies. Best thing is, she kept her love for cars mostly secret until after we hooked up for fear of "not being feminine enough". That and some other great interests she has.

>tfw your ex's car had more power than your cars combined

She had a 68 Camaro with a blown BBC

Meanwhile I was driving a blown 96 Accord (F22A2), and a 83' 944.

If anything she made me wet.

Are you from Boston because I pretty much match that description perfectly