I'm looking at getting my next poorfag box. Here's the good news:

I'm looking at getting my next poorfag box. Here's the good news:

>114k miles
>hasn't been entirely trashed
>mostly stock (has a nice looking radio)
>manual

The bad news
>pic related

Anyone else been in this situation?

>no ecoboost

What's your current car? Why do you want something else?

Why don't you just...not buy a PT Cruiser?

dont buy a pt cruiser

An L200 Saturn. It's basically falling apart around me, and fixing what's broke on it (various trim, the chime that just randomly goes off, gas gauge, etc) would cost more than the car is worth.

It's one of a few options. I just noticed it wasn't a horrible deal and was wondering if I could stomach parting with $2700 for a PT Cruiser.

post CL and necessary options

I would consider suicide before considering a PT cruiser

This. The only thing that is worse is an HHR.

I actually didn't find it on craigs list, I just saw it while I was driving by. I can't find it listed on my craigslist either.

Just fix it. Seriously. The chime could be a loose connection in the key cylinder. If you took the trim off my dad's Ranger you could wiggle that piece and make the chime go off.

Your car is a known quantity. When you get a new car it comes with new unknown problems that could be more expensive to fix.

whats your credit like because 2700 down is a beautiful down payment

if you put that down on a new versa spark accent fiesta rio iq/ia/im not really sure witch one but... yeah all those 15000 or less cars would be about 13 after tax and when you finance that of 6 years your lookin tight atound 200 a month... witch i can afford with a minimum wage job.

sorry for multiposting i just keep forgetting.
the versa base is like 9 so itd be like 7 after the payment and taxe which relates to like 150 a month

I would rather take the bus than drive that ugly ff trash lmao

Are these really as bad as you lot claim or is it just that they look like shit? The ones sold over here have no real issues or reputation. It's just an odd-looking commuter.

>Chrysler

known for cooling issues, leaky headgaskets, those engine torque mounts constantly going out, A/C Condensers plugging and causing the car to overheat when the A/C is on... they have lots of problems.

i like the little dash clock on the upper trim models though, pretty nice looking.

Considering quite utterly the worst North American market car ever

Even a Buick century would be better

>114k miles
>PT Cruiser

You drive it another 6k miles and the timing belt snaps taking your poor box with it.

Both the HHR SS and PT cruise GT can be great sleepers.

You'll constantly look like an immense faggot though, and want to neck yourself every single day you see it. Then when you have to work on it, you will neck yourself, because they are the biggest cunts in the world to do anything to. Want to do the timing belt? Well fuck, they put the timing cover literally 1/8 inch from the chassis rail.

Why not a civic

We are trying to get op to not look like a faggot mate.

Civic=Most fun econobox, end of. I hate civics, I hate civic drivers, I hate the idea of them, but it's the trifecta of price+practicality+fun (as long as it's manual, one of the best parts is the transmission)

>not look like a faggot
>PT cruiser

Aphex keks

Only good thing come from the PT Cruiser is the GT engine.
Everything else is terrible as an owner experience. This comes from a Chrysler fanboy.