gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>The 69 Percent Club
amomentincrime.com/

OLD

Cutest and best pairing

Jamison Fawkes!

Let's see those FPS gentlemen.

I WANT TO BREED SYMMETRA AND FUCK HER REGAL LEGS!!!

I love Hana.

Post WebMs. WEBMS!

Shimada Hanzo

Hanzo is a bad person who belongs in prison

6 man stacks with incompetent teammates are even worse.

At least while solo queing there is always a glimpse of hope, that you may be against bad players or get really good teammates.

But with a 6 man stack you will almost always be thrown against really coordinated teams, so unless your group is good, or above average at worse, you are gonna get your ass kicked.

Duo or triple queue is the best way to play Overwatch, really.

I love you user

Speaking of sleep darts
>Ana sleep darts a Mei during KOTH
>Playing reaper, so I go over to collect my free headshot kill to make it clean and quick
>Ana shoots Mei, who immediately ices up and then walls off and gets away
Why would you do this

Degenerates GTFO

>form a 6 stack just because people keep inviting friends to the group
>get put against coordinated teams with our group of assorted friends of friends of varying skill levels who never play together
>turns out we have a Junkrat main and a Hanzo main

>sleep dart the person the other ana ults
>some fucker wakes them up and we proceed to lose 2-3 people
QP life

Oh, thank you, user! I love you too, and I love this whole general!

Soldier 76

>Playing Winston
>Ana sleepdarts someone in my vicinity
>Can't stop zapping or this lucio will get away and survive
>Wake up the other guy on accident

Gabby Reyes

>lose a 1v1 with a Lucio who was half dead when I engaged him as Tracer
Time to end it all, boys

Anyone got that WebM of a Winston PotG where it's just his corpse and then him walking back to the fight?

a prison... for smexy people

how do i git gud with different heroes? I've got 4 hours of dva and 30 minutes of reluctant mercy on my account and i have no clue how to play most characters. where do i start getting up to date knowledge? this is way way below anything ranked level

>outkill dps as mei
Why are you so fucking bad. Stop playing dps especially genji you stupid fucks if you're bad.

This game turned me into a ragequitter.

Purest form of love

It brings me no joy when I win.
It brings me great pain when I lose.

Help.

who /EU/ masterrace here?

make next time, USA

Eh, just winston things
Winston is still amazing.

There should be more "remove the Lucio" meta going on though. Discord+Winston+Pharah or something and just take him out ASAP so you aren't facing the 40 hps cockblocks that can sometimes triple the TTK

>tfw i missed it

was it at least entertaining

>go into qp
>pick hero you want to practice
>practice

if you have absolutely no clue, use training and fuck around. press f1 to view abilities

This is correct. Stacking with friends drops mmr, while solo qing will tend to raise it, unless you main support, in which case you are boned.

hold up

Winston is hero I used to escape gold rank. It's amazing how many people panic and fuck it up when you jump right on top of them.

give in, user

I main Lucio and still prefer solo q
My friends aren't any better at getting kills or listening to my group up requests than randoms

>2987
>Last win to get put into diamond
>ended 6-5 on volskaya
>game took like 40 minutes
>Ended with gold everything but silver healing

I've never tryharded so much in my life before

use the wiki and read the basics.
try to learn intentionally. Pick 1 hero go to the practice range, and learn a few of the nuances of their AoE size, range, aiming, etc.

Then go to QP and pick that hero over and over for several hours and let yourself just learn by experience on hero interactions, map interactions, etc. Turn kill cam on and think about how you died each time and compensate.

>diamond
Who cares?

>Backfill
>KotH
>Widow player spamming Thanks over and over again
>Go Mei and spend the rest of the matches walling her off
>Leave 2 seconds before the game ends

I'll accept shitty snipers, we all have done it, but don't be smug about it.

Widow buff when? She is the only character I haven't seen in competitive at all.

t. gold shitter

Post a pic related to the hero you've played most

>people that overextend on defense
WHY

I come here to see good pictures. I never even played the game.

whoops

Everyone knows the best place to defend is right in front of the attacker's spawn

I'm diamond and everyone here including me is fucking garbage.

>allowing your opponents to step foot on the map

THEY SHALL DIE A THOUSAND DEATHS BEFORE I ALLOW IT!

DEATH!
DEATH!
DEAAAAAAAATH!

>had opportunity to chose image to go with hat
>blew it

>People who stand right in front of the spawn on Hanamura
>People standing twenty feet in front of the bus in Numbani
>Or halfway down the street on Hollywood
>Where it takes thirty seconds to get to the point from the defender's spawn, and about five to get to where they were camping out from the attackers

For Dorado and Gibraltar, I can understand, but on the hybrid maps? Retardation to the fullest degree

Everyone who plays Overwatch is bad at it. In fact there is only one person who is actually skilled at Overwatch. It's a 37 year old orthodontist who lives in Denmark.

Winston is just flat-out amazing. He should be Blizzard's model tank. He's well designed because he keeps doing some damage while he remains a tank. Roadhog feels like a 600 hp DPS. Reinhardt pretends to be a wall for 3 minutes, then one-shots somebody with a pin. They just don't have the fluid feel of Winston.

When the supports are on the ball and you aren't diving too deep, you can take apart any particular target you want out of an enemy team- Lucio, Mercy, etc. Get the heals, maybe be assisted by discord, land the jump, do the barrier projection dance, land another jump, and just keep going. He's brutally strong on KOTH.

His featherduster is a cone with 8 meter range. You don't have to go in hard with it. Sometimes the best course of action is to just stand on top of the gas station and tickle everybody off the payload. Walk aggressively at somebody for a bit. Then leap over and use the leap's shockwave to toss Ana off the cliff.

I love moon monkey.

>lose a match
>lose a shitload of points
>win a match
>don't get shit
Why is this system so retarded.

why
just play the game
it's really great

I finally finished my promos and got plat but heres what I dont get
>win 6 games
>friend won 5
>I have higher overall ranked stats besides damaged blocked and 10 death difference
>friend gets placed 200 higher than me despite winning less and having lower stats
how does this work?
>mfw

how the fuck is this even a thing

>that stupid faggot that does nothing but plat junkrat and is still awful.

is there any better feeling than seeing a tank and changing to reaper

i love this edgelord

It's not free. And doesn't have a single player. Only good thing about it is characters and setting. I hate everything else in it.

99.9999999976443% =/= 100%

>is there any better feeling than seeing a tank and changing to reaper

Making fat ice gook swallow my exploding balls as Trashmouse

Oh, yeah. It's definitely possible for you to do way better anyway, but since it's hardest to carry a team as a support, it's also hardest to raise your mmr solo qing as support.

Getting a POTG where your 'rival' for the match gets their shit kicked.

Blizzard PLEASE
r63 skins W H E N

DIVES DUDE DIVES
*crouch-spam walks into enemy spawn as mei*

Being a Reinhardt and pinning a Reaper immediately out of Shadow Step

>tfw people in competitive are mad as fuck
>tfw people in quick play are mad as fuck
>tfw go into the brawl expecting a completely casual environment because of the nature of it, but no, they are still mad as fuck about constant D. Va ults, perpetual Ana sleeping, Mei stalling, Symmetra cliff teleporters, and other things exclusive to the brawl

Can they just make Skirmish an actual game mode already

Freezing nano-boosted players

The cold tears of an enemy nano boosted Reinhardt are particulary delicious.

How about you make this easy for all of us and you delete this, huh?

>mfw infinite mine-jumping as Junkrat in Arcade

I think that'll only happen if you're above ~2500 mmr

The completely average dude will have exactly 50/50 w/l
the closer you trend toward that, the closer to the global average mmr of 2500 you should be

Pinning mei or reaper coming out of their shifts.

>seeing a tank and changing

did you walk into the match thinking there wouldn't be any tanks? OH LOOK, WHAT A SURPRISE, A TANK!

>managed to freeze+m2 a RIP-tire once
>managed to freeze+m2 an ulting reaper once without taking much damage

those were the days

whole game is build around team fights so they can't figure out how to make a casual game mode.

I wish you could create your own custom servers and maps as in tf2. there would be an infinite amount of content.

Best husbando

Why do people dive as reaper instead of playing near the rest of the team?

What are some skins which you consider to have a wrong color accent or a wrong color pallet in general? I'm making a list and I'll be recoloring them to what I believe is better. Here's what I have so far:

>Barbarossa Torbjorn
teal>red
>Okami Hanzo
yellow>red
>Bedouin Genji
blue>beige
>Young Genji (both)
ugly greens>better greens
>Scarecrow Junkrat
ugly green>more natural green
>Shrike Ana
purple>blue

Any skin that is isn't white is wrong

blackhardt has a few questions to axe

My takeaway from playing Reaper is that he's a little more self-sustaining than the other heroes, since he can heal with every kill and invincibly Danny Phantom his way out of bad situations, so it's easier to push ahead with him without worrying too much about being separated from the rest of the team. Not that that's always useful, but it helps if you've got a Reaper sneaking behind enemy lines and clearing the way for you.

I wish that carbon fiber genji stuck with the neon green instead of blue. Bright laser green on black has always been something I liked.

In my opinion, he's a lot more useful just sticking near the tanks and supports. Nobody can get near either when he's there, and he's completely unkillable as well.

Anyone who murders their sweet little brother is no husbando to me.

I don't understand why they couldn't make a Story Mode for this game. CoD and Battlefield had one with them alongside multiplayer.
I don't see why Overwatch can't have one.
There's only one way i can see this happening expansions

There will probably be a Man v Machine-esque update in a year or so.

Paid DLC seems pretty unlikely.