Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

Decision Edition

Old >I've been away from the game a while and what's new?
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/updates
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Release
>F2P information
help.guildwars2.com/entries/95982157-Account-types-Free-Core-HoT
>GW2 Wiki (type /wiki [article name] in-game to open browser):
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Redposting
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/devtracker
>I Need a Build But I Won't Say for What Mode
metabattle.com/wiki/MetaBattle_Wiki
en.gw2skills.net/editor/
>Content
gw2dungeons.net/
dulfy.net/category/gw2/
>The Mistwar
wvwintel.com/
>World Boss Train
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Event_timers
gw2.ninja/timer
>Fashion Endgame
argos-soft.net/GW2/ArmorGallery/
gw2armorgallery.com/
>Simple Traveling Merchant Data
gw2bltc.com/
gw2shinies.com/
gw2spidy.com/
gw2efficiency.com/
>Crafting
gw2crafts.net/
>Roleplay Resources
Guildwars2roleplayers.com/
gw2.aculeo.org/
>Misc Fun Shit
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
tyria3d.com/
gw2dps.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

Guild Wars 2 Veeky Forums Guilds:

NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Vitto Mortemsen, Bonkk, Mexay Renatus, Peachy Panic, Rijakk, or Riathen
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Kandra Wildfire, Strider Of Spring, or Dex Mindwrack

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

tstske.tumblr.com/post/148973492828/speedpaint-doodle-thingy-of-my-charr-bc-i-wanted
gw2skills.net/editor/?vVAQJAWSlsAhWhYzQwbIwPELJEl8zH9X/1yGAHQ2M8fBIA-TlyHAB9oU5bNB/osiJlghv/Aa6AA/CAAwTAge1fi/QA8O4AYrtSrtCc2Znd2Zn1Aat1WbtVpAycnF-w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

inb4 fake invite list guy posts again

>156232756

Kek

>I'm a new/returning player, how do I join the Veeky Forums guild?

NA [DORF]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Edarkness, Reignofpain, Unwarrior Chicken
NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Master Ruseman, Awena, Valsi, Meyer The Shark, Surbrus Mindfang, Apothecary Beatus, Ancora Softpaw, Oren Nil
NA [SS]: Fort Aspenwood, whisper Jakey Gyllenhaal, Ayo Girl Cmere, or Double A E D
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Togo Hornblower or Kealdrix
NA+EU [USA]: Fort Aspenwood+Seaferer's Rest, whisper Squatfu, Buzz Spankleaf, Togo Hornblower, Vuncia, Kerolastic
EU [Here]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Surbrus Mindfang, Ancora Softpaw, Vae The Spectre, Roxtar

-Guilds are cross-server, and the only real reason to choose the server above is if you want to be on the same WvWvW team.
-You can also send a mail asking to be in the guild, if nobody is online

Or, leave your name and server here so someone can check this post and invite you
Don't Join [FUN] or [HOPE]

Those are troll guilds made to trick members away from joining the real above official guilds.

Don't believe that troll copy paste that gets posted. Every single person listed above plays actively and will invite you immediately.

There's only 2 active guilds, HOPE and FUN in the OP. Please don't troll new players with that bloated list, that info is almost completely false or misleading, and I see you are now trying to convince people that it's not.

But as others pointed out in many threads before this, you contradict yourself by posting FUN and HOPE, it's pretty obvious you're trolling, but it's getting old.

>not futa edition

The fluffy cunny is both a blessing and a curse. It will keep this general alive but also slowly destroy it over time.

We are born by the fluffy cunny, we die by the fluffy cunny, we are bound by the fluffy cunny.

Fear the fluffy cunny.

>tfw such is our fate

You get same amounts of exp if you do events and map completion in low level zones as in higher level zones, right?

Clearly we have to seek a new savior, one that will prevent this destruction. The musky cunny.

Yes. Go where you please, because the XP is the same.

Beastly idiot.

futasura butt

you should actually go to the less popular zones as mobs that have been alive for a longer time give additional xp

Do I still have to buy HoT to have a relevant build?

yes

lol bye I'll fuck off to lineage 2 classic

>lineage 2 classic

I hope ur having a comfy day/evening, anons c:

>free updates
>free expansions
>don't even have to buy the game
>6$ a month
>pure unfiltered old school grinding

yeah so terrible fapping to furries is so much better amirite, make sure you save up to gems for the DLC quests in the upcoming gw2 expansion! remember: 400 gems to PLAY the quests and 800 gems to flat out get the rewards for "free" LOL!

>korean grind shit
here, I shortened your post a little

enjoy your videogames, anons

>fapping to furries
We don't fap to furries, you disinformed tumor. We fap to anthropomorphic creatures. It's a big difference.

shut the fuck up teka, go fuck a parrot

Starbound?

post qt femsuras

I don't know any that don't already post themselves :c

i think many of them are having comfy sleeps c:

May Kluex bless you!

what the fuck do you do in this game after beating the final boss

Is there an item to increase cosmetic pets size? They're so tiny I can't even tell if it's active or not.

usual mmo endgame crap

pvp
erp
afk

Haven't played since a bit after the launch.

Got a character at max level with full exotics.

What's the end-game like nowadays? Could I do new dungeons with my gear or should I upgrade it to something?

>new dungeons
im sorry

nobody does dungeons
nobody will want you in actual endgame (fractal/raids) because they will want ascended from you

This place is a mess.

>new dungeons
>new
>dungeons
user... We never got any new dungeons unless you could Aetherpath for TA (which just replaced a path so technically there wasn't much gained).
You'll need to work on getting ascended gear if you want to do Fractals though, and full ascended is pretty much assumed for raiding if you want to go that far.

Any PvP guardians here? What's the best gear type for 5v5 and roaming? Should I go full zerker? I'd like to play longbow/gs(or 2h mace) and longbow/staff for some extra support in wvw - are those any good?

>ywn feel up vae's muscular rump when he's bending over to dust something

what's the maid set for light charr?

I'm just testing out a Halloween costume early I swear.
Not sure. It's just Gwens outfit dyed to look like a maidu.

tied up femsura used as a living fuck doll

You fools have used up 22 precious images out of the 250 image limit that jugg could be using.

Think about the horrible atrocity you just committed.

He will only be able to post 228 charr in this thread

>that face when you can only draw mouths one way

You need a heavy set for a heavy duty.

Don't forget to bring back the lab professor, so I can volunteer for his experiments.

Dungeons in this game are glorified leveling tools. Fractals, especially if Anet keeps supporting them, are the end-game equivalent.
Raids are the massive group content.
Stop asking for new dungeons, ask instead of new fractals more often.

>Dungeons in this game are glorified leveling tools

Hardly anyone plays dungeons. Anet might as well remove them at this point. It's what they're good at..

Well that's gay. Getting full ascended apparently takes fucking forever.

Is there anything else to do? WPvP? Or should I just forget about it and throw the game in the trash?

>full ascended takes forever
A full armor set costs between 600-800 gold. You can easily make over 100g a day doing fractals and getting in on a couple AB farms.

Weapons aren't very expensive.
Amulet you get from just logging in.
Earrings from guild missions.
And rings are easy to get through fractals.

Whoa dude it's like you have to put in a TINY bit of effort to get the best gear in the game.

Is that a reference to me?

What's the best server on NA?
I'm on Maguuma right now but it looks like it's Brazilian?

>Getting full ascended apparently takes fucking forever.

it really doesn't. it's not even hard compared to most other games getting to whatever their current raid tier or whatever is. and then you've got a set of gear that will last you forever, not just till the next content patch.

servers don't matter.
They pool them all together in everything but WvW.

It's difficult to find fractal leveling groups too, t4 is the only part of lfg that isnt dead most of the time.

>Find cutie from the thread
>Too timid to reciprocate any RP, but still shower her in rose petals

I know who you are.

Stop wasting Jugg's precious image count.

quick, make image posts to hit the cap before jugg starts!

Every image posted will cost 1 USD.

So far you guys owe me 29 dollars. I want crisp american one dollar bills

aww~ thats cute user

ok and I just unlocked training, does it matter what I put my points into? Will I be able to reset later

if not, what's the best things for thief?

You'll be able to level up everything by the time you reach level 80. I'd recommend going for signets first (more DPS and you get a 25% movespeed signet too).

Diet Miki

who

I-I'm not Miki!

Does anyone here like futacharr ?

fractals with randoms is cute :)

No.

lol no YOU'RE cute :)

sauce pls

yeet

Some redhead rat.

tstske.tumblr.com/post/148973492828/speedpaint-doodle-thingy-of-my-charr-bc-i-wanted

thanks senpai

can my femasura be a qt

Does anyone here like REAL femcharrs ...

sry, u r too ugly for this general, pls don't post

How real?

I do

wait are you actually implying korean grinders are worse than this SJW shitfest? lmao insane cuck

Actually, they are worse than any mmo.

Guild Wars 2 sucks but kgrinds are always going to be bottom of the toilet bad.

cute

My favorite races

WoW:Goblin
Wild*:Aurin
Tera: Elin
BnS: Lyn
FFXIV: Lalafell

In revo online I will be a loli

back to /pedo/

nah /hebe/ is better

Generic WvW Support Build: gw2skills.net/editor/?vVAQJAWSlsAhWhYzQwbIwPELJEl8zH9X/1yGAHQ2M8fBIA-TlyHAB9oU5bNB/osiJlghv/Aa6AA/CAAwTAge1fi/QA8O4AYrtSrtCc2Znd2Zn1Aat1WbtVpAycnF-w

So I heard you can dress up as mursaat now. Any news on the dressing up as Hablion front?

They put Habilion's ghost in Phalanx armor, rather than make this, so I'd ice that hope forever were I you user.

I guess I should have expected no less.

wow rude

I WENT DOWN
TO ST. JAMES INFIRMARY
SAW MY BABY THERE
SHE WAS STRETCHED OUT ON A LOOOOONG WHITE TABLE
SO COLD SO SWEET SO SWEET SO FAIR
LET HER GOOOOO LET HER GOOOOOOO GOD BLESS HER
WHEREVER SHEE MAY BEEEE

what are some good guilds?

What game mode?

Aurin are shit