aqiu384.github.io/smt4a-tool/

>How to avoid spoilers
pastebin.com/LMEedWHf

>Participate in the current /smtg/ sings:
collabedit.com/uvwta
pastebin.com/dKLqugTC

>MTII translation project
dmanufacture.com/t-dds2.php?build=5
(This build is downloadable and playable)

>Starter guide
i.imgur.com/zJcYpuE.png

>Tips and tricks
pastebin.com/bd3Bgfj8

>Artbook, soundtrack, manga, and other downloads
pastebin.com/NqLRYf5n

>OST links
pastebin.com/kLbYxjFU

>Misc. translations
pastebin.com/kmMsiz1d

>Booru
smtg.booru.org/

>Recommended reading pastebin.com/YppqPPjf

>SMT If... Tips & Tricks:
pastebin.com/KiwVr9Vy

>Running Giten Megami Tensei in windowed mode with Chiitrans:
pastebin.com/0gguMLyL
pastebin.com/21W8HmWY

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Digital_Devil_Saga:_Avatar_Tuner_Mantra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maitreya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitra#Buddhist_Maitreya
youtube.com/watch?v=GhhhsvS9CeU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for spanking the fuck out of edgy teenagers.

>Thinks he can beat God
>Eventually obtains katanas as Vishnuflynn
>Fedora
Is Krishna an edgelord.

repostin from the last thread

Hey guys I just recently started DDS

Any tips on builds? I went full Magic/Vitality for Serph with ice skills, Heat physical/fire and the girl is full healslut

I'm stuck in the dungeon with red eyed statues.

Any tips?

Krishna is a supreme gentleman.

I have to deprogram myself from all the retarded shit people said on this board for the last few weeks before I actually played the game. People were talking like danu effectively becomes the main goddess of the new world. Which is just overtly wrong. Also, why does she use a cross symbol in game? Is she a secret christian shill?

But is he intelligent, nihilistic and have a wicked sense of humor?

>Is she a secret christian shill
The ending focused on her philosophy doesn't wipe out YHVH forever. She leads Nanashi astray, away from Dagda's grand master plan, into an ending where his rebellion is all for nothing because humanity will someday again desire salvation and YHVH will be again observed through that desire. So she might as well be a Lawtistic sting agent.

Neutral being a temporary status quo ante or similar is nothing new to the series.

>Adachi
>Krishna
>?
Who's the other guy?

I hope you're joking.

>Who's the other guy?
Kill yourself please.

FUCKING LOSER

Play Nocturne

The fact that yhvh could in theory come back doesn't mean that her ending is for nothing. Since satan directly tells you that no path could ever possibly end all struggles forever. You exist in an endless cycle. Just because yhvh directly caused some wars in his own world doesn't change that wars of the gods will exist eventually in every world. One day god nanashi will be deposed too, and cast back into the cycle of reincarnation. And in fact, the fact that a war is beginning in your own world is something you are informed will happen rather soon.

What's more, remember that gods change based on human observation, and their new forms are not inherently implied to be the same. In SJ, you restored the pseudo yhvh to a benevolent form even though you were told that it had previously grown out of touch with humanity. This is something that could be done for any yhvh. The idea that he is definitely coming back soon and will definitely be as evil is simply not what the ending was getting at. Its headcanon, and people reading earlier games into the story. Saying that on a long enough timeline something that is his equivalent will return means nothing. On a long enough timeline god nanashi will be deposed as well.

Jesus when the fuck does Seth actually learn his level up moves, he's leveled up like 4 or 5 times now and still nothing.

is Qing Niuguai recruit only ? cant find any combination that fuse him. need this guy for Matador.

USE BUFFS
megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Digital_Devil_Saga:_Avatar_Tuner_Mantra

how did you fuse him ?
i use recipe from this

and he not show up at all

>the ending is literally two minutes long.

Atlus, can you at least try to give me a conclusion?

Are you fags gonna give me an answer?

The one on the right is isamu form nocturne.

The one in the middle isn't krishna. Its narumi from raidou 1 & 2.

SMT Buuuullshit

Any reason why this demon bullshit only happens in tokyo? What the fuck is going on in USA or australia while the elevens are getting their asses ravaged by lucifer and god

The alternative is Nanashi becoming the next despotic god, so unless you're concerned primarily with what's in it for you, there's no perfect ending.

They got nuked

everything got nuked brah

either only tokyo survived because of Masakado or
God saved everywhere else by the cacoon.

To be fair, the games do imply that shit goes down in the west too. Its just that by the time you get to the post apocalyptic part, japan is the only place left.

To be fair, there's an easy answer to this. There's a huge multiverse. You're simply only being shown universes where it takes place in japan. But that is not every universe.

to be fair, god did save some chosen people before the nukes started flying. Therefore he might have done the same for US or Australia

To be fair, dagda is a collosal asshole and dagdafags are ridiculous, but steven approves of your actions, and satan does also. (Nevermind that satan in game is presented in this wierd amoral way where its not clear what he even thinks is good. Just that yhvh isn't it). So there's some evidence that you might be tolerable. You can say either nice or asshole things to your friends when you fight them.

blame the US for not having deities that can turn into fucking domes

But mikado is implied to be the only place left on earth. They call France a fictional country. In blasted tokyo pluto is there to kill the last remaining humans. Who are implied to literally be just the ones in the bunker. Since the difference in those worlds is only based on what happens in japan, it implies everyone else is dead.

Is the CIA in the apocalypse pastebin english or jap?

Atlus stuck in situation when it seems too late to release brand new games for 3DS, they aren't ready to churn out HD games with P5 assets every year and NX isn't announced. Do you think we'll get anything in 2017 other than EOU3?

Wrong, that's Krishna.

Have anyone went back to playing SMT 4 after SMT 4 Apocalypse. SMT4A did so much things right except for the story.

The NX not being revealed to the public isn't an issue for developers. The fact that Atlus is slow and lazy is a bigger concern.

Riiiight.

This is my favorite SMT game because it's most like Persona. lol.

The problem is that YHVH's world is inherently flawed. Killing him doesn't undo the covenant or free the gods and demons he imprisoned. They will all continue to prey on humans while Danu covers her ears and talks about how nice his shitty world is.

Strange Journey god was not benevolent just because he said one nice line to non-chaos players before fucking off
YHVH always pretends to be good while he enslaves the shit out of everyone nearby.

It also has the best gameplay

SJ God was willing to back off and let a neutral world exist for awhile. Devil survivor god is willing to back off and let a neutral world exist for awhile. Hell, in one ending he even decides that this world isn't worth his time, and they'll move on to a new one. Interviews even point out that yhvh is not inherently evil. Even if you think he's not good, that's not quite the same.

But Persona IS smt!
See the cover :^))))

> tfw Persona will take over the SMT franchise

Except that you know, the game never implied that those were absolutely unfixable problems. Dagda whining about not liking his form =/= all gods. Your headcanon that defeating him does literally nothing, and that its borderline just as bad as when he is around with no way to improve things from his shitty design is not what the game implied.

This thread clearly need salvation

Krishna did nothing wrong.

It's the law of the universe he created, that's why you need to make a new one. Krishna and all the others were trying to escape for the same reason. Only the retards following Lucifer didn't think so and only because they thought they could actually win.
Danu admits defeating him won't change it but doesn't care because she thinks the world is beautiful anyway.

Here's what I don't get about the polytheistic alliance though. Krishna told you what his goals are. But they talked about how the gods would split the souls. Does krishna's solution apply only to his portion? Or to all. I want to know more about his plan, since it doesn't seem too bad. Is it just third impact? Because that sounds good. Or does everyone literally become one. Because the latter would be pretty shit if there isn't enough division for it to be anything better than one person with a happy life. I doubt the other gods would want his exact plan. So what falls flat is only the fact that only his portion of the humans get saved.

Odin mentioned its a new world that every god is equal and no single one that rule over them like YHVH

Not sure about the role of human there probably dead or something

Krishna would probably be able to impose his solution on all souls without anyone else having any say once the egg hatched, especially as Vishnu. Makes his virtue a little more questionable but there's no way any of the gods and demons besides Shesha and maybe Inanna would play along otherwise.

Who's your favorite smt apocalypse character?
Mine is Odin.

Krishna
None of the Divine Powers art will ever be used again and this is tragic

Man I wish I knew about this thing earlier, none of those level up moves are good for endgame and having to accumulate 6 levels minimum to get any of them is a fucking rip off.

What part are you bitching about? Their universe is implied to be effectively our universe. Life in it isn't that bad, just because vague metaphysical things go on behind the scenes. Krishna and the others were trying to escape because they wanted to each have the power to make a world of their choosing. Its not going to inherently be better just because. The human power of observation still works, and as stated the forms of the gods will still shift. Dagda hating existing in any observed form isn't something we have any reason to think makes the universe inherently bad. As stated in the ending, yhvh's death alone frees the system from working only in terms of relation to him.

I dunno. Maitreya seems like he could show up as a random demon.

Trump could be one
>Lend me your power trump so that I may protect the people of this nation
>A giant impenetrable wall prevents nuclear holocaust in the USA
Based Trump

The problem is that the game never says he planned on betraying them. So its vague speculation. Honestly if it was it would make his plan better. No one would want to end up in the world ruled by random war gods.

>tfw my end game team consist of Odin, Buddha and Krishna

SALVATION

Maitreya isn't buddha though. Just -a- buddha. And as stated in game he's meant to be interpreted in his pre buddha form. Nevermind that mitra being a buddha makes no sense.

I wonder if SMT dare to insert the Buddha in their future game

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maitreya

>future Buddha

Humans personify phenomena and create physical gods to depend on, who in turn exploit human dependence to gather followers to observe in their favor. Their world is quite a bit unlike ours.

This is the whole point of Dagda's universe. Break the power of observation and language so that deities remain as loose phenomena and humans have to stand on their own.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitra#Buddhist_Maitreya

youtube.com/watch?v=GhhhsvS9CeU

SAY YOUR PRAYER /smtg/

why is nozomi so lewd ?

Also, you should sympathize with deities

I just started Raidou1, what am I in for? Which stats are the best and what kind of demons are the most useful? Why is Narumi so handsome?

Everyone is lewd in this game

That fucking lewd hunter in the room beside the bar is saying how Gaston the type of guy that is wild on bed

Is there such a thing as enough agi/luc for a str build? Also I'm after Tsukiji Honganji now and I wasn't able to buy new armor since Ginza. Is that normal or did I miss something

To be fair P4 deserves it more than many of the actual SMT games since its main antagonist is the eponymous megami.

Is Poisma any good in SMTIV (not Apocalypse)?

A long episode of Sherlock co-written by Aleister Crowley that had to borrow many of its props from another show called SMT Nocturne.

Sounds fun. Too bad the second game isn't available in Europe.

2 decides my NG+ build

Are they? The huge delay for DeSu2 happened most likely because of #FE and P5 went through many troubles because of Index scandal and budget problems.

world of luck

Which SMT character do you most identify with?

For me, it's Dagda. We're both intelligent, nihilistic and have a wicked sense of humor.

And the biggest reason Dagda is right

>Don't have asahi to media my team every turn
This guy is unbeatable.

Emulate it unless you have a PC from like 2005.

>That's exactly what happens though. Aleph does the same thing and he's still getting fucked up in the Mainline (he's Hijiri in Nocturne).

Hijiri's punishment is by the Great Will though. People equate Aleph to him due to equating the Great Will to YHVH (since Lucifer and other demons often seem to do that in Nocturne and Devil Summoner), but SMTIVA seems to clearly spell out that they aren't the same.

me too, atlus

> praise the sun LUL
atlus translation

Except that you can't break it fully, are a god yourself, and are being invaded by gods as we speak.

I guess they wanted to avoid a SMTIV situation where all routes are missing content and feel incomplete (like how the law and Chaos forces pretty much just sit around and do nothing after the route split if you aren't following their own alignment. or all the neutral related stuff just vanishing if you don't go neutral).

You're a human, that's the point, and no one is presently touching your universe. The Goddess of Tokyo no longer has form in yours, and has resorted to searching for messiahs elsewhere because she's a spiteful whore.

>The Goddess of Tokyo no longer has form in yours, and has resorted to searching for messiahs elsewhere because she's a spiteful whore.
I don't get how that's supposed to work. Shouldn't the other worlds have their own goddess of Tokyo?

Adramelech, Inanna, and Maitreya might reappear in future games. Same goes for demons who don't have Kaneko Art.

They could be calling France fictional because they don't know about it
Mikado people could think the world is flat for all we know

>is slow trickle of damage useful in a game where bosses are immune and fodder dies in a single round if you have two demons with attacks they're weak to
hell no.
status effects only exist to wear you down

One point in every stat

lol

Does anyone have a picture of steven calling the door a monolith.

She's now equivalent of Aradia in Nocturne, just a deific preon trying to infect another world.

I'll be dead by the time I get to Vishnu-Flynn on Massacre