/hbg/ - Homebrew and hacking general

Last thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: Entrypoints: smealum.github.io/3ds/)
Wii U: 5.5.1 (Kernel, no IOSU)
Vita: 3.60 (Kernel)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel), 3.55 (Userland)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9 (embed)
Downgrade + a9lh: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC (embed)
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp (embed)
Games: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bt-Yf8V591ENHraRwD8fUQhuzH-a2_mRi0UWSV4NvD0

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Multiplayer has been disabled from Friend List if your firmware is below 11.1. Updating is safe for everyone already running CFW. If you aren't, use ctr-httpwn to access online services.
-Nintendo released 11.1, patching Browserhax and Menuhax. Most entrypoints have been updated to work. BootNTR update available.
-You STILL can't downgrade, use CFW or install .cia files from 11.0 or 11.1 without a hardmod or hacked system transfer. github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade
-SD card access in DS mode is now available. ROM loading is still being worked on. gbatemp.net/threads/413015/
-a9lh without downgrading and OTP installation on the New 3DS (up to 9.2) is now possible, currently being tested. gbatemp.net/threads/443187/

>Vita
-Henkaku r6 enables GPU overclocking, increasing performance in some games.
-A new version of Maidump has been released, providing DLC support and better compatibility than older software. www78.zippyshare.com/v/c3GfB0HN/file.html
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

>Wii U
-Loadiine now supports DLC if you have a legit copy of SSB. masqchips.github.io/loadiine_gx2/

>PS4
-A webkit exploit is available on 3.55. github.com/Fire30/PS4-3.55-Code-Execution-PoC
-Game decryption (1.76, maybe 3.55 soon) playstationhax.it/forums/topic/3104-tutorial-how-to-bypass-pfs-protection-entirely/

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/BeniYukiMai/MaiDumpTool/releases
twitter.com/RichDevX/status/781948956666396672
twitter.com/RichDevX/status/780845430401798144
github.com/d0k3/Decrypt9WIP
mega.nz/#F!tVkyAZKD!Ajaq0Fg7rOtOzSwsHwq0Tw
github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/Options-and-usage
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

New maidump
github.com/BeniYukiMai/MaiDumpTool/releases
OP is a faggot.

Anyone get diva f dlc working?

Vitagen likes being called OVP.

You guys should post it there a few times

Does anyone have the 1.30 update for the Japanese version of God Eater 2 Rage Burst?

QCMA for retards

Valkyrie Drive just shipped, it'll be here between monday and wednesday
(please someone dump it by then so I can just send it back)

What's this PS4 3.55 exploit good for at the moment?

>tfw not a poorfag who must pirate his games
You mad, piratefags?

so will this let us backup dlc to qcma now because it puts the dlc in the app folder now?

(you)

Enlighten this user who heard grw before but didn't care and yet encountered it yet again so this user would like to know what's a grw

>o3ds xl
>only 4 games
You're smalltime, kid

Cartridges which have a read/write section, such as Muramasa Rebirth.

Is there a repository of chink semen anywhere?

>replying to a copypasta

>Needing leftover chink semen when the dick itself is available

Mai crashes while dumping some of the modules so I'm trying to construct a frankendump.

>this pathetic attempt is a copypasta
oh lordy

HOLY SHIT DIVA F DLC IS WORKING WITH NEW MAIDUMP

BANKAI

SENBONZAKURA KAGEYOSHI

The files I'm looking for are the following.
>libc.suprx 201.17KB
>libfios2.suprx 118.34KB
>libult.suprx 49.38KB

Where are people getting this Loadiine mod for DLC?

redump everything??

REDUMP EVERYTHING

GO GO GO
DUMP DUMP DUMP

only stuff that doesn't have mai dumps that aren't mangled, proper mai dumps can be updated by mai

The vita is going to be such a great platform for rhythm games once we get more custom Taiko songs and psp support for dj max portable 3

MicroSD adapter when, I don't have enough space for all this shit

Soon.

twitter.com/RichDevX/status/781948956666396672
and interestingly
twitter.com/RichDevX/status/780845430401798144

Update eboot you fucking autistic memer

vitamin dumps can probably be converted to mai dumps by replacing eboot + modules + mai_moe

Whats left for ds from sd card?

Bitch, you wanna fight me?

You better watch your motherfucking fingers when they typing posts directed at me cuz I'm not the one for the bullshit.

Hello, I have a question.

After I downgrade my 3DS, what's the next step? It is modding ARM9?

That still isn't very clear to me.

They can, but then that needs a partial redump

Plailect's guide should explain it all.

First step is downgrade to 9.2. After that it depends on whether or not you have a N3DS. If so
>Just run safe a9lh installer and it werks
else
>Do the 2.1 CTRNAND transfer, run safe a9lh installer, then update back to the latest firmware.

Redumping

Making something that can launch roms natively.
They were going to just adapt wood, but iirc they switched to trying to get some otber thing working due to better documentation and shit.
I ended up.juat buying some $10 r4 clone off nds-card though.
I have a dsixl i can use it in.

Thank you!

is someone trying to get the dsi xl to load ds games from the SD card?

What can I do with PS4 now.

No.

This work might be able to be backported, but I don't think there's a kernel hack for DSi.

Is there a way to transfer save data from one 3DS gba vc game to another 3DS?

I read that there is no way to extract the save yet, but I figured that was for taking and injecting a save from an emulator to 3DS. Like I figure if you could copy all the files and paste them over the other systems files you could do it that way, but I really don't know enough about the format to know.

decrypt9 can apparently dump and inject GBA (AGB) saves.

ah, what makes it harder to just take the release of wood and use a DLDI patcher?

>
nothing is happening on the dsi, its a console without meaningful hacks

Basically I did a DSiWare transfer and I want my Metroid Zero Mission and Metroid Fusion saves transfered to my N3DS.

help

would they even bother with the dsi xl considering the 3ds models can do it? the last 3 flashcarts i bought were fakes so i gave up all hope of getting a legit one

Nobody's interested.
I'm just saying that if there were such a hack (difficult to achieve) and the 3DS did actually manage to play DS games from SD, it may be possible to port to DSi.

Problem is that there are few DSi hacks and nobody really cares about them.

Do you have any link to that information?

Can someone post that 1 link of trial of cold steel 2 usa dlc?

Red pill me on the Vita. Is it worth buying one now that it's been hacked? What shit is available? I've heard that you can't use PSN, is that a big deal? I wouldn't know because I've only owned a ps2. What would an acceptable as card size be? Can I have qt home screens? What Vita version is recommended?

github.com/d0k3/Decrypt9WIP
>GBA VC Save Dump: Only available on SysNAND, use this to dump the GBA VC Savegame from your NAND. Other than the headered AGBSAVE.bin format, this allows usage in emulators. slot0x24keyY.bin is required for this to work. For info on how to use this and the below feature, see here.
>GBA VC Save Inject: Only available on SysNAND, use this to inject back a GBA VC Savegame (f.e. after manual editing) to your NAND. Same as above, slot0x24keyY.bin is required for this to work.

>Is it worth buying one now that it's been hacked?
Yes

>What shit is available?
It's shit. Other console shit.

>I've heard that you can't use PSN, is that a big deal?
That's wrong you can use PSN

>What would an acceptable as card size be?
At least 16GB

>Can I have qt home screens?
Yes

>What Vita version is recommended?
Any is good

I think so, but it depends on your taste. What genres do you like? What looks interesting to you?

Most stuff has been dumped now. We have a google docs spreadsheet in OP.

You can use PSN actually, the spoofing is apparently simple to fix but Sony haven't cared to fix it yet. They haven't banned anyone but the risk is there.

4GB is way too small. 8GB is small but manageable. 16GB is comfortable. Anything higher is lovely to have but acceptable to live without.

Yes.

1000 if graphics, 2000 if you don't care about graphics, PSTV if you're a poorfag or a basement dweller.

So my 3ds' Sd card has a new folder called FOUND.000 or something along those lines and the folder's filled with recovered files with the author name 3ds. Can I safely delete the folder as I know it's likely from when my sd got disconnected mid cia transfer? or do I need them on the sd just to ensure it works safely?

ANYONE? it was posted here but i cant find it in the Archives

Vita was worth buying 3 years ago

It's a weeb machine. Make sure you know what games you actually wan't or you'll just be disappointed

Vitamin crashed while dumping the game. Whenever I try to launch the game now, it just runs Vitamin's dumper. How do I stop this short of reinstalling the game?

> vitamin at this point
kys

Mai crashed while dumping the filesystem, Vitamin didn't. It was a necessary evil.

Nep RB3 japvoice dlc when?

Do you like cute anime girls? Do you enjoy games with different gameplay aimed towards a niche audience?

If so, yes, worth it.

>spend most of yesterday trying to download a game from baidu
>fails numerous times throughout the day
>all that bandwidth wasted
>Try one final time and go to sleep
>downloads overnight
>but gives me an error whenever I try to extract it
Fuuuuuck this website. And I already tried renaming it.

Greatly appreciated your dedication user. Hopefully the crucial patch for ZoE can also be applied onto this undub as well.

>all that bandwidth wasted
3rd world pls go

> baidu
You know nothing of what you speak of

What's the best way to backup my 3ds carts into save files?

>New Maidump comes out
>Legit dlc folder compatibility
>Legit update management
>Older dumps are mostly forward compatible
>>NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THIS

PSO2: mega.nz/#F!tVkyAZKD!Ajaq0Fg7rOtOzSwsHwq0Tw

>install SMT4 Apocalypse and DLC cias from some Billy-guy on 3dsiso.com
>game works fine, but DLC doesn't
Region shouldn't be a problem, right? I'm EU, but if the game works, then I don't see why the DLC wouldn't.

Anyone got another download link I could try for the DLC?

I'm pretty casual about weebshit, the weebiest I've ever gone was Fate Stay Night. I'm also rubbish at strategy rpgs and dungeon crawlers. Give me an easy Push Fight to Win jrpg instead.

>save
cia

Wasted way too much of my time as well.

jksm

Then you won't like it

I'm playing project diva dlc tbf

Just play Atelier games, then.
Is it translated yet?

you need to enable luma region emulation
github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/Options-and-usage

Why isn't Freeshop DLC for 'Rusty's real deal Baseball' working?

not all links need good boy points

now thats an asset i can sell.

Hey so I just bought Valkyrie Drive but don't want to update my Vita. How can I download it? Or do I just have to pirate it now?

In 1 hour the translator from reddit will upload. I follow that guy like a hawk

How likely is it that a retail 2DS will be on a safe firmware right now?

That was with the 2.0 update.

Use HENkaku spoofing or a PS3

if you have new henkaku installed you can update

Nice. Hopefully this means I can use DLC with my carts now. And maybe somebody somewhere will dump RERev2 on a host I can actually complete a goddamn download for.

well the new pkoemon one will be on 11.1.0

But the mario kart 7 one will always come with 7.1 or 7.2. I purachased one a few weeks ago and one a year ago

Already done that. Besides, the DLC works for my American version of Smash.

More likely in EU than US.

>I just bought Valkyrie Drive but don't want to update my Vita
You mean you bought it from PSN? Just connect to PSN and download it if you have Henkaku.

(You) i ordered you - log in into EU psn, buy valkyrie drive bhikkhuni, dump it, and upload it to mega. You have few hours for that or...

Henkaku has spoof. You can use psn with henkaku on

by 'done that', do you mean just ticking the box in the luma settings or did you really create the text file as well? to my understanding smash doesn't need the emulation for some reason.

Oh, I had only ticked the box. Thanks, mate

Anyone know whether Emunand9 can format a 128gb sd card properly? Or should I just format it on a pc to make sure?

God Eater update hen?

>That Taiko3 DLC that someone posted 2 threads ago had Touhou songs

Ge2?