/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a (embed)

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6QjxW5W0xo
youtube.com/watch?v=i26kVvZFPbE
youtube.com/watch?v=I-tyEnc3LrI
youtube.com/watch?v=H2pylwT_oC4
youtube.com/watch?v=Hrr3dp7zRQY
youtube.com/watch?v=8vWYDqDs464
youtube.com/watch?v=y2YnchvlxkM
youtube.com/watch?v=sCfauvAPBP0
youtube.com/watch?v=BGNa3dSaZCA
youtube.com/watch?v=rMiiaSCWADY
youtube.com/watch?v=NF26ZyZRJbU
mega.nz/#!mQ0k2JpS!fpTAMHaOuwFf5dWl6SlvYyfzPBkoG7W_q5-hwIRjKhs
imgur.com/a/wVaue
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't you die on me, /tesg/

Your file size pains my weak internet, friend!

>What are you listening to /tesg/?
youtube.com/watch?v=r6QjxW5W0xo

Waifus and stuff!

youtube.com/watch?v=i26kVvZFPbE

Don't be ded, guys.

should I uninstall Climates of Tamriel so I can use a different ENB from Seasons of Skyrim? It's just..
It's nice, don't get me wrong but kinda bland you know? And it's godawful indoors.
I want something more vibrant, would you guys recommend Falkonian? Does it run worse than SoS, I was managing around 40fps I think on SoS unless I turned towards a really intensive area like a forest thicket

I got a lot of options for upgrading my GPU this december, any suggestions? Thinking the 980ti

I have 8gb ram and an i5 4690k, just a shitty GPU.

Anyone with a similar setup care to weigh in an opinion? Gonna be using it mainly for heavily modded skyrim (like 300+ mods, all merged and shit)

I say go with a 1070 if you can afford it. Since the 980ti and the 1070 are both strong cards you can go for the one with the most VRAM so you can go ham with textures.

So the 1070 is a worthwhile investment over the 980ti and wont be bottlenecked by the i5?

Hoping to future proof this a little bit, I'm getting a stuttering 30fps with all these mods on my old 280x, thinking its time I finally switch to Nvidia, just dont know where to start.

Also not planning to SLI/Crossfire or get liquid cooling any time soon, so its built in fan would need to be good enough to keep it cool

Thank you based anons. I've wanted to be a part of this community for a long time, and I'm about 25% through STEP right now, so its just a matter of time hopefully

the i5 won't bottleneck a 1070 for gaming, skyrim is way more GPU heavy so no worries!

i5 4690k is still great

Thanks anons. Appreciate the feedback.

Seems like the 1070 is cheaper than the 980ti too, right?

Last time I checked, it was.

Seriously though, get the 1070.

I've had a look and I reckon either Tetrachromatic or Opethfeldt.
Anyone here used either of them? Which one runs better? I'm leaning towards tetra for the weather mod support but I love how vibrant Opethfeldt is.

Here's a shitty screenshot of my shitty character in exchange

Good Morning Penguin, /tesg/
youtube.com/watch?v=I-tyEnc3LrI

It should be, use some price comparison websites to find the most bang for buck 1070 you can!
morning!

Please dont judge my pleb taste
youtube.com/watch?v=H2pylwT_oC4

Okay so apparently I can't use any kind of actions as a player. Can't sit on a chair, can't ride horses, can't use grindstones, any kind of action basically. Anyone had that happen?

youtube.com/watch?v=Hrr3dp7zRQY

youtube.com/watch?v=8vWYDqDs464

That's not pleb-tier, I enjoyed it.

Watch out.

p-put on clothes!!

youtube.com/watch?v=y2YnchvlxkM

I need to hurry up and finish this story so I can rebuild my game from the ground up.

youtube.com/watch?v=sCfauvAPBP0
youtube.com/watch?v=BGNa3dSaZCA

She's in an abandoned temple hundreds of miles from civilization, hidden away by a magic entrance. Don't worry, no one who she doesn't want to see her will.

I'm glad you're continuing it. I want to know what would happen if Viet and Jo ever fought.

My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do. I just fucking hate this world. And the nordic worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.

youtube.com/watch?v=rMiiaSCWADY

Yeah i wasn't going to drop it completely. I just wanted to take a break from Skyrim.
Now since I got my graphics card, I'll just post 2k shots but I'll probably won't really update my game that much until after i'm done with the story.

Main reason why I'm doing this is because of my saves. I have to save a lot for each segment of a story I'm working on.

I see you're dank.
I am myself pretty dank.
youtube.com/watch?v=NF26ZyZRJbU

Ekks dee, my friend, ekks dee indeed.

ded

post waifus

I want to facefuck this dedfu desu

You ever gonna do that Veit vs Jo fight?

WIP

Wow this picture looks WAAAY darker outside of my game

It's a nice dish. Clearly there's nothing else to see in that picture

Get RaiLight or at least stand in front of a light source next time mega.nz/#!mQ0k2JpS!fpTAMHaOuwFf5dWl6SlvYyfzPBkoG7W_q5-hwIRjKhs

I read your story. I had no idea Erin was so fragile. Does she only show that side of herself to Marin?

Unfortunately I'm in the middle of rebuilding my game, and it was the only up to date picture I have of her. I'll have to wait till I'm finished rebuilding to take more photos

This one is outdated, but you can make out more features

Wrong picture cause I'm stupid.

Face paint isnt there anymore though, in case youre triggered by it

Yeah of course, that's the story I said I was working on.

Where can one read this

imgur.com/a/wVaue

I should have the next part of the story posted sometime this weekend since I'm not too far from finishing the next chapter.

I don't think she's fragile, she just feels guilty for what happened and obviously doesn't enjoy talking about it. Which she never did before.

I still gotta write the next bit where she joins a bandit clan and then the Vigil of Stendarr

would dio be a

>breton because british
>imperial because italian
>altmer because picture

Imperial.

Hey /tesg/

Name the worst race.

Bosmer. They're just so boring.

Also say why they're the worst race.

high elfs

concept is cool, but they look so fucking atrocious you wonder how they're so full of themselves.

They look like pencils or something

Redguards. They have interesting lore but they never make anything of it.

Bosmer

Mer shouldn't look attractive though, that's their main thing.
Even then there are some cute bananas out there.

Alright its 730AM and I've been up since 3AM.

But my game is looking so much better now.

Gonna take a break after getting halfway through STEP.

Thanks for the help, night /tesg/

I dunno if I'd call that their main thing. Their main thing is long lives and lusting after human dick.

>lusting after human dick
dream on, friend.

It's biological, friend. Human seed is more virile. Nabbing a human stud means having more babies, which every creature is instinctively driven to do.

We're talking about fictional species in a fantasy setting here, my dude.
I'm gonna play the proofster here and ask you if you got anything to back up your statement.

if all elves lust after human dick

but elves also lust after orc dick

but orc is elf

???

It's a common fantasy trope for elves to be less fertile than men due to their longer lifespans. In-universe proof, The Real Barenziah, Book III:

>"You mean promiscuous. Although some do become prostitutes, I suppose," Katisha said as an afterthought. "Elves are promiscuous when they're young. But you'll outgrow it. Perhaps you're beginning to already," she added hopefully. She liked Barenziah, had grown to be quite fond of her. "You ought to meet some nice Elven boys, though. If you go on keeping company with Khajiits and humans and what have you, you'll find yourself pregnant in next to no time."

>Barenziah smiled involuntarily at the thought. "I'd like that. I think. But it would be inconvenient, wouldn't it? Babies are a lot of trouble, and I don't even have my own house yet."

>"How old are you, Berry? Seventeen? Well, you've a year or two yet before you're fertile, unless you're very unlucky. Elves don't have children readily with other Elves after that, even, so you'll be all right if you stick with them."

Altmer. Literally WE WUZ GODS N SHIT.

But they actually were. You don't understand the WE WUZ thing do you?

Orcs aren't people, so it's the same feeling people get with horses. Very questionable.

nobody lusts after orc dick in elder scrolls
Isn't Barenziah a Dunmer? There is some substantial difference between the mer races, though I can't say for sure if there's a difference in their fertility.
I do know that dunmer women are the sluttiest of the bunch, so it could be just a dark elf problem

Are orcs the niggers of Skyrim or is that the Khajiit? Or are Khajiits the mexicans? I'm guessing maybe the redguard are the african americans of Skyrim but the Orcs are the Africans.

>Elves don't have children readily with other Elves
Not Dunmer, elves. Again, due to the shared elf trait of longer lives, it makes sense that they don't need to make babies as quickly as the more mortal races can.

Khajiits are gypsies, Redguards are the turks (?)
Orc culture may resemble Mongols, but historically they're basically niggers.

They're more like jews than niggers, always getting kicked out of places. Really there isn't a proper analogue for niggers in TES, probably because sub-Saharan Africa is garbage and has no culture worth emulating.

>Orcs
>Jews

No. Jews are too scared to be violent unlike niggers.

Does skyrim work on linux? And more importantly would enb and MO work on linux?

There's no perfect analogies when it comes to TES races, user.

Well, except for Bosmer, who are just every other fantasy setting's archetypal wood elves. God I hate Bosmer. Laziest fucking race. They should have just made Khajiit or Altmer good archers and gotten rid of Bosmer.

The orcs are anything but Jews though user.

Name another culture whose history is centered around not having a homeland and getting kicked out of places all the time.

> except for Bosmer, who are just every other fantasy setting's archetypal wood elves.
are you sure about that

Yes I am sure about that. The only unique thing about Bosmer is the wild hunt, which is pretty brutal but is something that happens extremely rarely and they have no control over.

Rohingya Muslims. Palestinians. Kurds.

Okay they have that but literally everything else about jews isn't there. They aren't sly or greedy with money. They violent psychos like niggers that don't care about the law.

>cannibalistic humanoids only holding onto their own physical form through the will of a forest god

>just every other fantasy setting's archetypal wood elves

>Palestinians
Being forced out of your homeland != not having a homeland

>Kurds
Not having a sovereign state != not having a homeland

>Rohingya
I have not heard of these so thank you for giving me something to learn about today

>cannabalistic
Most of the ones you meet in game aren't

>only holding onto their own physical form through the will of a forest god
When is this even mentioned beyond the obscure semi-canon scrawlings of Kirkbride or his wife?

Anyone know why I'd be getting tearing?

I have vsync turned on in ENB local and in AMD radeon settings for skyrim

You already know about the Wild Hunt, it's the entire purpose of the Green Pact: to contain their physical form in exchange for not harming vegetation.

>the Wild Hunt
Which, again, is a very rare occurrence that is only ever obscurely mentioned.

>in exchange for not harming vegetation
Except there's plenty of Bosmer that do harm vegetation so how do they hold on to their physical form?

All Dunmer ladies should stop doing that stuff and find a nice Nord to settle down with. It's only the natural thing to do.

It only applies to the Valenwood forests.

How convenient

Does it have to be a Nord though? Love is love, m'dude.

>Yarti settles down with Snek like 3 months ago
>already heavily pregnant with twins
Human virility confirmed

or maybe snek just got cucked boiiiiiiiiiii

i still have no idea which one of these to pick
i need opinions
hot opinions

OOO is fine. FCOM is a clustefucker and a pita to install

You're literally only taking into account that and that only. Not their personality at all. Orcs act nothing like jews.

Planning to go back to Skyrim after getting tired of shitty Fallout 4 and I need some suggestions about mods.
Perkus Maximus or Ordinator?
Wildcat Combat or Duel Combat Realism?

I'm literally not, though. Literally, user. Literally. Literal. But seriously learn to read.

It doesn't have to be a Nord but I think that's the most likely outcome. They should find love and settle down though. I'm just biased maybe.

>Perkus Maximus or Ordinator?
Ordinator
>Wildcat Combat or Duel Combat Realism?
Neither get Ultimate Combat

>Neither get Ultimate Combat
Any particular reason for that? Never tried it myself.
What are some good weapon mods? JaySus Swords and Immersive Weapons?
Is Ordinator that much better than Perkus?

Once dunmer are done guzzling beast cum by the barrel.